[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this to me /co/... Whats with all these occult references

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: starbaphomet.png (831KB, 1372x673px) Image search: [Google]
starbaphomet.png
831KB, 1372x673px
Explain this to me /co/...

Whats with all these occult references in a Star vs the forces of evil.
>>
a bit of a stretch
>>
>>87732820
>A show about magic and demons uses magic and demons symbols! HOW CAN THIS BEEEE?!
>>
>>87732820
Becsuse jesus was a whore mongering bitch and satans the true hero of the story. Fuck you.
>>
>>87733781
Kek,
>>87732820
seriously OP, it literally says "vs the forces of evil" in the title.
>>
what counts as evil
>>
Well this is a lovely start to the new thread.
Because we had lots of shipping last thread, lets discuss possible theories/future outcomes for the show

Discuss
>Butterfly family timeline
>Possiblity of Marco becoming Evil
>Bon Bon not jealous Star, what do you actually think will happen that episode
>Toffee's Finger
>Strange flashes when Star grabbed the wand
>The "Drainage of magic in the universe" discussed in Pageturner

There is more, just to kick start this thread though im posting the ones that come to mind first
>>
File: upsidedown.jpg (36KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
upsidedown.jpg
36KB, 1024x768px
>>87732820
look at this goat his star is not even upsidedown
>>
What about the Charles Manson reference?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXm8qI_ia6I
>>
>>87733818
This
>>
>>87734642
What the hell?
>>
>>87732820
>Whats with all these occult references in a Star vs the forces of evil.
>Star vs the forces of evil.
>vs the forces of evil.
>the forces of evil.
Wew, it's a headscratcher.
>>
>>87732820
Don't turn this into a vigilant christian thread
>>
>>87734524
Why the fuck is Marco so easily corrupted? I think it has to do with an inferiority complex to most other entities he encounters. Including Star. He wants to be seen as able to take care of himself in the face of magical peril
>>
>>87734524
>Butterfly family timeline
Not much to go on here. Cute ancestors, though.
>Possiblity of Marco becoming Evil
If that would happen, the series would fall into grimdark. I doubt it happens, and if it does, it's gonna be fixed in the same episode.
>Bon Bon not jealous Star, what do you actually think will happen that episode
Considering the green beams, Ludo. Or something related to the green side of the Wand.
>Toffee's Finger
You mean...when did it get there? That's an interesting topic. "Storm the Castle", or even before that, when Moon shot him down?

>Strange flashes when Star grabbed the wand
Which ones?
>The "Drainage of magic in the universe" discussed in Pageturner
Well, not much to go on here, since we got 2 minutes, tops. But this is definitely part of the real, main plot of the show, and we will see a lot of this in the future. Or I hope so.
>>
>>87735599
It's usually just physical
>>
>>87737695
Yeah, he's a pussy

>>87734642
I love this show.
>>
>>87734642
That's hilarious
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-16-20h54m45s409.png (652KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-16-20h54m45s409.png
652KB, 1280x738px
>>87733818
>Evil Jesus
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.