[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lying: the TV show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: the-flash-logo.jpg (333KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the-flash-logo.jpg
333KB, 1280x720px
Lying: the TV show
>>
>>87722939
>show called the Flash
>pacing slower than The Turtle

You're not fooling me!
>>
>>87722966
Pacing is pretty fast.

You forget how drawn out cape TV used to be in the days of "Smallville" and "Heroes".
>>
>>87723488
It's definitely faster than other shows but it's got a long way to go. Pacing was the main reason I didn't watch shows in the old days and the reason I don't watch them today.

But that makes me wonder. How's the pacing for even older shows like Adventures of Superman and 60'a Batman?
>>
>>87722939
Ended at Season 2 and the Writers Were In a Corner: the TV show
>>
>>87722939
>I have a huge problem that I can't possibly solve on my own!
>I know! I'll lie about it. Maybe say its for their own protection
I could never be friends with these people
>>
>>87722939

Flash has developed the Arrow disease. Let's hope it doesn't spread to Supergirl or LoT
>>
>>87726661
>Flash has developed the Arrow disease.

Barry randomly fell in love with Caitlin and the entire show is now about their relationship?
>>
>>87723526
I feel like Lois and Clark was kind of slow but it wasn't really about the long plots as much as the character interactions so it wasn't a pain to watch (though it shouldn't have taken like 3 seasons for them to get together).
>>
>>87728442
I think he means more that they have no real plots in mind and are just throwing out references to keep comic fans watching.
>>
>>87728501
They clearly have a plot, though. You're free not to like it, but to claim it's not there is blatantly false.

Then again "they didn't plan it enough" seems to be the go-to asspull for when someone wants to appear objective in their criticisms.
>>
>>87728535
I think you're misunderstanding what I mean. They have one main villain plot in mind, but they don't really think things through on how they'll get to point B from point A very well. You can just tell when they are biding time at certain points. The side stories don't tend to support the main ones well. And after 3 seasons they are still bad at thinking up ways to defeat villains.

I would consider all of these to be plotting issues at least. Maybe we're categorizing them differently though.
>>
>>87728442
Felicity: The Sequel
>>
>>87728617
I fail to see how you can make such assessments given how quickly they've progressed the Savitar/Alchemy storyline already. I also disagree with your other two points, particularly the second one, since this season has been the most creative with neutralizing villains AND they're adressing head-on the criticism that Barry didn't come up with enough solutions on his own.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.