[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Six Billion Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 16

File: SOT8.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT8.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>A true devil at play is a horrible thing to watch indeed.

>“If I say my real name, the horrible curse that torments me will surely come true,” she continued. “For this reason, I cannot allow it pass my lips but a piece at a time. For now, it must suffice to call me ‘stranger’.”
>– Codex of the Rising King
>>
>>87718389
oh yes
OH YES
6,000,000,000/demons perfect waifu
>>
File: hurt me.jpg (57KB, 717x162px) Image search: [Google]
hurt me.jpg
57KB, 717x162px
>>87718389
>>
>>87718389
I didn't think Cio could get hotter, clearly I was wrong
>>
>>87718389
From now on, I shall blame Abby for introducing new fetishes to me.
>Carapace skin
>Fuckhueg hair
>Long arms
For the record Ebon Cio > Blue Cio.
>>
I'm guessing this flashback is her stealing a key from Mammon.
>>
>>87718389
>Fucking long hair
>Caparace and spikes
>Wicked as fuck and clearly enjoying herself
>Hooves
It's like Abbadon has tapped into everything I ever wanted in an actual 'monster girl'.
>>
File: 1339212641519.gif (1MB, 204x209px) Image search: [Google]
1339212641519.gif
1MB, 204x209px
Yes. YES
>>
>>87718456
Looks like it
>>
>>87718389
I'm gonna be honest
I didn't realize this was cio until coming to this thread
I thought this was a non-linear cut to some other demon being introduced
>>
>>87718696
>You know me now as Cioce Cioelle
>I didn't know it was Cio
>>
>>87718707
I am not a smart man
>>
>>87718437
Look at that plot!
>>
>>87718389
why did vladok need so many names to go from ebon to azure or w/e its called when cio only needed two apparently
>>
>>87718732
Pretty sure she has more.
>>
>>87718732
I'm guessing that's because, unlike Vladok, she was directly demoted to a blue instead of being rebound altogether.
>>
>>87718732
She probably has more that she's not saying. A devil wants to get rid of their names so they'll tell people the shortened version.
>>
>>87718389
I want to have sex with Yabalchoath!
>>
File: mammonkey.png (184KB, 1606x474px) Image search: [Google]
mammonkey.png
184KB, 1606x474px
>>87718456

Called it.
>>
>>87718732
Her full name is Ciocie Ciocelle Estrella von Maximus the Third.
>>
>>87718732
>>87718768

She introduces herself as Ciocie Cioelle Estrella Von Maximus the Third in Book 2.
>>
>>87718732
>vladok
I think you mean Princess Mamoru Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Jack Daniels Timothy Tim Bill Freddy Mercury Blueberry Luna, Esquire.
>>
>>87719077
Have we seen the key Preem Nand uses to power the gate? If it's the same then we have confirmation.
>>
>>87718389
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeet, she's hot.
>>
>>87718437
Agreed, and then I read her own accounting/embellishment from the codex...
>>
Oh, we're already in "chapter" 2 of book 3.

Keeping the opening recap/setup chapter short then.
>>
>>87718389
Curiously close to Yaldabaoth, the malevolent demiurge and creator god in Gnostic writings.
>>
File: YABALCHOATH_IN_GLORY.png (835KB, 980x964px) Image search: [Google]
YABALCHOATH_IN_GLORY.png
835KB, 980x964px
>>87718389

I will confess, I really didn't think Abaddon could make her Ebon form any cuter than she is now.

I apologize, Abaddon, I was wrong.

She's cute and beautiful and terrible in equal measure.

This is what an Ebon in their prime must look like. man, and see how elements remain the same between her incarnations? Just like Vladok/Princess, Yabalchoath/Cio is recognizably drawn from the same flame.

Even though Vladok was noted to have a vast flame, I'd wager Yabalchoath's is its equal.

Super psyched, and dying to know how TWO Ebons wound up screwed and blued and working for the new Godking.
>>
File: evolve-wraith-1.jpg (406KB, 1080x1303px) Image search: [Google]
evolve-wraith-1.jpg
406KB, 1080x1303px
>>87718389
>tall
>purple
>four arms
>tendrils
>wide hips, juicy thighs

my kind of woman
>>
>>87718437
So between this and the warty old beardo Vladok, a devil's sex seems to be hardlocked to color/type until they reach ebon, at which point it's "whatever the fuck I want". Unless Vladok was also a girl
>>
>>87719512
Not necessarily. All colors usually have a gender assigned to them. Most blues are female, most reds are males, yellows female, greens male, but it's not a defined thing. You'll notice Preem Nand is yellow though he's a bit of an exception. It's not a hard fast rule though. And yeah ebons can be whatever they want.
>>
>>87719581
I don't think Preem Nand is a devil. I'm pretty sure he's something else.
>>
>>87719581
Now, I haven't been in these threads and haven't been reading the extra bits of lore, but I thought I remember way back in the world's origin story that they explained all demon's were female and all angels were male, since they were split from the prime angels and demons or something like that
>>
>>87719612
If I remember right he's a servant possessed by a devil or something like that.
>>
>>87719612
>>>87719581
>I don't think Preem Nand is a devil. I'm pretty sure he's something else.

Preem Nand is a Sphinx, a type of EXTREMELY powerful Servant that is generally compelled to guard Gates.

Preem Nand is also a Gold Devil, as evidenced by the mask.

So, he is either a Sphinx that is using a gold devil's powers to overcome his compulsion to guard a Gate for eternity, or a gold devil who is possessing a Sphinx and thus has more power at his fingertips than...well...most things.

Or maybe he swaps which is the dominant personality and is some sort of horrific hybrid...thing.

He's nasty enough that Angels and devils and even Maya didn't want to mess with him.
>>
>>87719627
Nah that's just the white or black flame as derived from Ys and Un (I don't remember which is white and black). I think Un is the black one who was female and spawned humans and devils. Humans were described as black daughters, and devils black sons or something like that? I'm not entirely sure but it doesn't really matter because that was in the beginning of the comic and has been changed or discarded by now.
>>
>>87719654
Abbadon said that it's a sort of possession but whether it's willing or not we don't know.
>>
>>87719627
No, you see the black flame is considered female; humans and devils were made from that.

The white flame is considered male; the angels and servants were made from that.

Angels and devils are both technically genderless since they don't breed, they just are.

Servants and humans have male and female genders.
>>
>>87719667
>>87719690
Ohh, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

And this whole time I thought White Chain was getting shit for looking like a girl when, really, it was just for looking like a human.
>>
File: kill six billion burgers.png (869KB, 950x698px) Image search: [Google]
kill six billion burgers.png
869KB, 950x698px
post text swaps
>>
File: Communist Om.png (726KB, 768x429px) Image search: [Google]
Communist Om.png
726KB, 768x429px
>>87719826
>>
File: BmfvN1b.jpg (241KB, 850x1435px) Image search: [Google]
BmfvN1b.jpg
241KB, 850x1435px
>>87719826
>>
>>87720131
This one is so in-character it hurts. Thank you for this.
>>
>>87720131
this is the best one
>>
>legs for days
>killer hair
>knows crazy demon magic
Cio was Bayonetta all along
>>
>>87719213
Was just about to make this comment, although "creator" is a sticky term for it. The Demiurge is supposed to be more of a maintainer, a false god that cannot truly create anything new.

At least that's one interpretation, I'm not exactly sharp on my Gnosticism.
>>
>>87719654
Maya's also a drunken vagrant who doesn't have time or inclination to give a shit about the comings and goings of some false Royalty like the giant laser pimp dog.

>>87719761
Pretty sure it's a mix of both; angels are certainly a bunch of shits about anthropomorphism, given their bizarre "natural" forms, but 2 Michael also got pissy at White Chain's correction in the middle of his lecture.
>>
>>87721209
>false Royalty
Well, she's not exactly Royalty either.
She seems to have a lust for power and some obsession with death.

Hell, even Meti was only a maybe Royalty.
>>
>>87719654
Why you think Preem Nand isn't guarding the gate? Just sit in front of it while you run your guild, no prob.
>>
>>87718389

Wow, wouldnt be surprised if Abaddon is a fan of Midna.
>>
>>87721234
In at least one excerpt from Meti's Sword Manual, she straight-up explains what makes her true Royalty. Of course, it could very well be a lie; that's just the kind of story we're dealing with, after all.

Maya's questioning everyone about death may be a sort of reflection of one of Meti's stories wherein she asks a holy man *when* he thinks of death, only to mock him for thinking about it at all.
>>
>>87721423
>In at least one excerpt from Meti's Sword Manual, she straight-up explains what makes her true Royalty. Of course, it could very well be a lie; that's just the kind of story we're dealing with, after all.
Yeah I know. We had a debate about this in another thread; I ended up asking Abaddon whether she was true Royalty or just speaking in metaphor.

He said "Both"

>Maya's questioning everyone about death may be a sort of reflection of one of Meti's stories wherein she asks a holy man *when* he thinks of death, only to mock him for thinking about it at all.
Well that's the thing. Of the four potential Royalty we know

At least 3 of them have had an understanding of death
>ZOSS knew of his death and didn't care
>Meti sought her death when she felt it was time
>Hansa foresaw his death and kept a reminder of it

3 have had a deep connection with violence (especially Cutting)
>ZOSS
>Meti, the greatest fighter who ever lived
>Lord Intra, a swordsman who claimed Royalty was a continuous cutting motion

3 of them had no aspiration for Royalty
>Meti, who lived in squalor and disdained kings
>Lord Intra, who claimed those with no interest in Royalty achieved it
>Hansa, who embodied the above.

2/3 aint bad, only Meti makes all 3.

Maya fought for power in the war, so she fails that. She has the Cutting thing down so it's really just what she thinks of Death that would put her with ZOSS, Intra and Hansa on 2.
>>
yabalchoath is fucking incredible. it really shows you what devils are all about in the stark contrast between her and cio. i also love that the two ebon devils shown in the comic so far have had completely different designs, and i hope any more ebon devils that appear are all just as unique and terrifying.

i wonder about the possibility of cio or princess eventually making their way back up to ebon through the comic, and if they'll remain loyal to allison if they do.

abbadon, if you reading, make the next ebon devil really really fat
>>
>>87719260
jesus dammit
that curtain of hair
that TONGUE
There's a really alien beauty to this, much like White Chain's fluffy eye-bird form.

Speaking of two Ebons, the Prophecy only mentioned one black flame at the New King's side; does this mean one of them's getting whacked? I'm kinda worried now.
>>
>>87721234
royalty doesn't real, anon

- the song of pulleditoutofmyass
>>
>>87721423
>Maya's questioning everyone about death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1EkOsY8p_8
>>
File: Obama-Laugh reaction.jpg (55KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Laugh reaction.jpg
55KB, 500x347px
>>87720131
This one just keeps cracking me up every time I look at it.
>>
those hips
>>
>>87719077
That "ebon devil" looks way cooler than actual ebon Cio.
>>
>>87719101
I start breathing rapidly in attempt to suppress laughter every time the full name comes up.
>>
>>87721979
but far less sexy
>>
>>87722031
Depends on taste.
>>
>>87718389
why not 12 billions...there i made it more awesome... lame and stupid. waste of rads
>>
>>87718445
>Fuckhueg

>also
I have rarely if ever witnessed the best girl get better, HORRRAYYY FOR CIO MISSING HER GOD AWFULL ACCENT! And getting that hot hot bod is nice too.
>>
File: Untitledl;ll.png (762KB, 980x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledl;ll.png
762KB, 980x460px
>>87719826
>>
>>87718389
Getting some strong Bayonetta vibes here.
>>
>>87718389
Was Yabalchoath a fan fic writer as well? Or did that interest come after she regressed to blue?
>>
>>87722326
She only wrote slash-fiction
>>
>>87719260
Shit. Just noticed her mountainous peaks being covered by all that hair. Amazing.
>>
>>87719260
Well, you know, Cio was noted as being the strongest Ebon out of all the Ebon Devils, and there are only a handful of them around currently. I mean, Vladok was definitely strong as an Ebon, but was there any reason to think he was ranked all that highly?
>>
>>87718389
Is this a "real" flashback or is this the version Cio has of herself, though?
>>
>>87722737
I don't see why it would be false

The ebon that stole the key was noted to be "of unrivalled power"

Cio is a badass
Old Cio was like, "robot driving instructor from the future" badass
>>
>>87722786
Not necessarily false, but our Cio has admitted an predilection to embellish history. We're probably about to get the "Blastier! Messier! Sexier!" version of how shit went down.

Which will be even funnier if Ally finds someone in Mammon's court who can recount their version of the story.
>>
>>87723433
It's not like that's a compulsion, though. She just does it if the actual history is boring or not dramatic enough.

I mean, it's not like she can't still continue to hide stuff, but since this seems somewhat serious, she probably isn't adding any needless embellishments.
>>
>>87723466
>break into the infinite vault of one of the Lords of Creation
>steal the very Key of Kings from his brow
>not brag or oversell the story even a little when finally pressed to talk about it
Really now.
>>
File: YABALCHOATH_IN_GLORY_waifu2x.png (669KB, 984x978px) Image search: [Google]
YABALCHOATH_IN_GLORY_waifu2x.png
669KB, 984x978px
>>87719260
waifu2x version
>>
Actually, does Cio losing her name as opposed to just adding to it mean that she did get demasked like Vladok?
>>
File: vp8jU5X.gif (789KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
vp8jU5X.gif
789KB, 444x272px
>>87718389
I love how insectoid she looks. The spikes and joints, the eyes...those massive carapaced hips.
>>
>>87724519
Not exactly demasked and more like demoted by the bigwigs.
>>
>>87724719
But demotion is just getting more names, and I don't remember it ever being confirmed that Cio didn't get demasked everyone just assumed that she didn't.
>>
>>87724760
Yeah, we have no information about the actual process of Cio's demotion. That's probably exactly what we're about to get in the comic. There's nothing to say she did or didn't get demasked.
>>
>>87719512
The blue guy at the beginning of the story looked male to me.
>>
>>87721668
Cio was the only one to appear in Jadis' glass, so you may want to worry more about Princess...
>>
File: Shitpost.jpg (236KB, 657x649px) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost.jpg
236KB, 657x649px
>>87720131
I just gotta say that Juggernaut is one of my favorite antagonists in a long time. His motivations are understandable without going full "can we really condemn him for his actions?" and every moment he's present is just wonderfully enjoyable. But I think the real kicker is, unlike so many series that try to have fun villains, I actually enjoy seeing him lose. He isn't so wonderful that he outshines the protagonists in any way, which is something I think too many series do.

I think I'm just happy to find an antagonist who's basically completely unsympathetic, but still totally enjoyable to have a around. Even if he is a jobber and hasn't exactly DONE anything yet
>>
File: Atraxa, Praetors' Voice.jpg (217KB, 2047x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Atraxa, Praetors' Voice.jpg
217KB, 2047x1502px
Might just be me but I'm getting kind of a Atraxa vibe from her design
>>
>>87724760
Getting unmasked is a total deletion of self. You remember some things, in time, but otherwise you're a totally new person

In that sense, "Vladok" is dead. Gone. Princess is an entirely new person.

>>87726438
At least we got to see him lay waste to mooks.

I think that might actually lesson the effect though. We're so used to angel badasses that everyone else looks sort of weak in comparison, which is wrong cause the Pursuers are pretty beastmode themselves.
>>
I like this comic a lot
>>
>>87726758
If old Cio already had her obsession with books she could just "relearn" who she was.
>>
>>87726758
I disagree, Juggers showing up in the War of the Teacups propelled the whole fracas from "balls out crazy" to "OH SHIT SON". Though I admit, the Pursuers are now 2 for 2 on angelic antics superceding their own awesome melees,
>>
>>87726758
Juggernaut was only challenged by far and away the most powerful of the Pursuers, and even then he implied he was going to come back and fuck their shit up. He did pretty well only getting iced by a sneak attack from a former demigod or fighter-of-demigods.
>>
>>87726988
Maybe that's why she writes it all down now. So if she loses her self again she can relearn it.
>>
>>87726758
Princess is mostly Vladok though. They definitely change somewhat after unmasking but we don't know anything about Cio before so there's no reason to think she's exactly the same. Especially since she did say that she's a different person now though that probably wasn't a comment on that but just a regular "I changed". So far we haven't seen anything that would confirm that they change completely as long as they get their mask back fairly quickly. It's more like them changing into an alternate self than becoming a new person.
>>
>>87726678
I was actually just thinking that. Pretty great coincidence that we got two perfect bethorned horror Goddesses now!

Now I want to make a Yabalchoath fakecard.
>>
>>87719093
>>87719093
That's still way less, though.
>>
>>87719077
That old depiction of Ebon Cio looks nothing like this depiction, though.
>>
>earings, necklaces, finger rings
>stark naked
>no jewelry in any place that would typically be obscured on a clothed person
What's up with that, I wonder?
>>
>>87721600
>completely different designs
Both super lanky, with loads of hair and skin protrusions, and the palettes overlap.
>>
>>87722326
She wrote fan nonfiction.
>>
>>87726438
>hasn't exactly DONE anything yet
Killed the King.
>>
>>87729504
Well yeah, but he foresaw his death and allowed it to happen
>>
>>87722727
>Cio was noted as being the strongest Ebon out of all the Ebon Devils,
That never happened. The strongest is Himself the king of devils and the 13 ebons who guard him.
>>
>>87729582
The king isn't an Ebon devil
>>
>>87729629
Oh you're right. Well the rest of what I said still stands.
>>
File: 1457494759311.gif (822KB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
1457494759311.gif
822KB, 500x203px
>>87718389
oh bb
>>
>>87729647
Well, I think anons claim comes from the guy saying "an ebon devil of unrivalled power"

I mean outside of a small teaser in the bottom section of one page, there's been nothing about the king of devils in the actual comic
>>
>>87729682
I think we will be finding out about him in this book.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.