[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, what do you say? Wanna go around again? Is this the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: meanwhile.jpg (206KB, 1024x572px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile.jpg
206KB, 1024x572px
Well, what do you say? Wanna go around again?

Is this the best season/series finale of any /co/ show, ever?
>>
The post movie Futuramas had some decent episodes, but by god did they have some sucky ones too. Remember that Susan boil episode? Or that one with the cats?
>>
>>87714184
The cat episode was great, what are you talking about?
>>
>>87714123
Its dog shit.
Everything made under Comedy Central was dog shit.
The series should have ended with the holophoner concert episode.
>>
>remember those epic feels? give us those
>well, ok, i think we can do a few-
>NO. NOT JUST A FEW. EPIC. FEELS.
That's how the meetings went after the movie.
>>
its not even the best futurama series finale
>>
>>87715034
It's inquestionably the worst.

Not to say it's a bad episode, just that every other finale was better.
>>
>>87714123
It was fitting and an overall good finale. Not the best episode but it was a good send off.
>>87714816
Yeah, I felt that too, especially with that Bender/Hermes episode that was just plain stupid.

That said you have to admit the one about Fry's mom was great.
>>
I enjoyed just about everything futurama out. It all maintained a pretty good quality from start to finish and dipped to like down right terrible levels.

But that's just me.

best movie is still the first.
>>
>>87714123
No.
>>
Futurama is stuck in an time loop.
>>
>>87715464
Yeah, it wasn't exactly subtle.
No offensive but you may as well post "Hey did you guys know Bender is a robot?"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.