[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what's the /co/nsensus on BoJack Horseman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Bojack.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bojack.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
So, what's the /co/nsensus on BoJack Horseman?
>>
It's good.
>>
It's what would be considered a halfway-decent show twenty years ago.

/co/ thinks it's the second coming of adult animation because most shows on today are hot garbage.
>>
>>87713496
And what exactly do you find flawed in it?
>>
>>87713418
I want to date Princess Carolyn
>>
>has made the penultimate episode of the season the big downer episode every time
>even when you know its coming they find a new way to hit you.
>>
why is it so low rated?
>>
>>87713418

A excellent comedy show about flawed human beings, their interactions, and what depressive feelings feel like for most of the current generation. Basically what happens when people are left to their own devices without too much direction.

People should watch it and form their own opinion, heck, all the episodes have a maximum of 20 minutes, you could watch the first season in one lazy afternoon.
>>
>>87713496
Do you have actual criticism instead of vague nonsense?

What were these glorious shows in 1996 that were like Bojack? The only great adult-oriented animated show at that time was golden age Simpsons.

Please enlighten us.
>>
>>87713781
I want to have a date with her and then hold hands with her very passionately
>>
>>87713418
not funny but entertaining
>>
I really really like it. Animation's simple, but standable, interesting, humor does gets laughs out of me and the episodes don't bore me yet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.