[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best on-screen Joker. I love him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 31

File: acid bath.jpg (96KB, 631x749px) Image search: [Google]
acid bath.jpg
96KB, 631x749px
Best on-screen Joker. I love him.
>>
>>87706651
I don't love you OP. I hate you!
>>
File: eww girls.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
eww girls.gif
2MB, 500x500px
It's fucking uncanny how good he is.
>>
Why did they cut all the good scenes out?
>>
>>87706651
He looks like joker 2bh. He's the only one who has a slim face.

>>87706708
Sadly, WB wasted his potential. The script ruined him.
>>
File: 1476453707513.gif (1001KB, 545x220px) Image search: [Google]
1476453707513.gif
1001KB, 545x220px
>>87706651
holy shit. i understand where the hate for him comes from, but i still really enjoyed seeing him on screen.
>>
>>87706651
>Best on-screen Joker
You can like this Joker all you want but that's fucking wrong
>>
>>87707032
>The script ruined him.
not at all
Script was pretty good.
>>
>>87706651
the stuff of nightmares
perfect joker aesthetic
>>
>>87707798
>spends the whole movie putting himself in life threatening danger to rescue Harley
>this didn't ruin his character at all
Your fanfic of Joker sucks, no matter how many land whales gave you likes
>>
>>87707765
this. i did like leto though.
>>
>>87706651
Looks like Harley's a squirter.
>>
I like Jack Nicholson's Joker the best. There's something charming about him.
>>
>>87707888
We've debunked that non argument every day since the movie came out.
>>
>>87706651
"no"

but i did like the little i saw of him
>>
>>87707947
And how was it debunked? Cause that's about as out of character as Batman refusing to do any kind of detective work on Superman in the two years he had to prep for his fight.

Leto was great as Joker, sadly the script didn't let him be Joker, but rather what ladies who have never read any comics assumed Joker is like "An abusive boyfriend who really does care about his girl deep down."
>>
>>87708009
They've debunked it by saying 'You expected Batman to act like the version of the character you have loved for years in a movie sold on his name? You're just a pleb who doesn't understand kino!'

These cunts genuinely believe that SS and BvS are great films and good representations of the characters. There is nothing you can say that'll stop this delusion.
>>
>>87708009
Now this is just my interpretation of it, but I don't think they were going for the "Joker cares deep down" angle. Think about it. He tortures and mind breaks this girl just to use her, but then when the Bats on there tail, he bails and leaves her to drown. Then when he finds out she's alive, he has to have her.
It's not love, but just a psychotic desire. He doesn't care if Harley lives or dies, if she's happy or sad, but as long as she's alive he'll make sure she is in his possession. He needs to own her, she's quite literally a trophy to him.
>>
>>87708615
Suicide Squad was a decently fun film that felt more like a comic book than most of WBDC projects in that the movie was character driven not plot driven like most Suicide Squad comics. BvS was alright if you're not a serious fan of the characters in the movie, it was literally made for casuals.
>>
>>87708759
>made for casuals

Wew, that kind of backfired, didn't it?
>>
>>87708749
But to enter a war zone, or something pretty close to it, break into a military facility to figure out how to shut down secret tech to free her, then to break into a prison and set her free doesn't really sell the "I want my toys back" angle, I could see him coming to the war zone, sure, but the prison break at the end just made zero fucking sense, had the roles been reversed it would have been just fine.

>>87708814
Did it? From what I gathered casuals loved the movie and couldn't spot any of the gaping flaws in it.
>>
>>87708835
My impression was that casuals were confused and annoyed by BvS, and that it was hip and cool to hate on it. That's the main reason /tv/ likes it, right? Because they're on 4chan and 4chan is full of contrarians.
>>
>>87708854
I never go to /tv/ so I wouldn't know about them, but all of my casual friends fucking loved the movie and couldn't understand why I had so many negative things to say about it.
>>
>>87708835
I mean he was planning a prison break anyway. That's why he kidnapped and threatened the guard who Deadshot hated, an event that took place before the Squad was even conceived.
>>
>>87708884
I thought he was interogating him to figure out where they kept the off codes for the neck bombs? So his breakout plan became a break in plan? Weird.
>>
>>87706651
Ok theres begging for a Brazzers edit, and then theres this shit
>>
>>87708759
As much as I agree with you, from a technical POV neither BVS or SS were good movies. They had no flow, and in SS some characters were introduced twice. They both had this kind of 'FILM EVERYTHING WE CAN AND SLICE IT DOWN TO SIZE' feel about them, and considering both SS and BVS have extended cuts this is precisely what they've done.

I know movies do this all the time, but if we're believing Leto then there's enough filmed content to make a Joker movie just from what was left on the cutting room floor from SS. That just ain't right.
>>
>>87707032
>He's the only one who has a slim face.
this.
>>
>>87708976
This has Snyder's greasy fingerprints all over it. Motherfucker LOVES to film hours and hours and hours of shit, and then acts dumbfounded when his movies have to be sloppily cut together in a way that doesn't make sense. I know Snyder didn't make SS, but his guiding hand on the DCEU seems to have resulted in this being a franchise-wide ethos.
>>
>>87708976
Leto should have questioned why the fuck they were filming all that crap with him, it wasn't a Joker and Harley movie as much as casuals wanted it to be. I'm not saying that BvS or SS were good, but they were entertaining at the time.
>>
>Tell me why Heath Ledgers Joker isn't the best one

>Protip; you cant.
>>
>>87708880
I've had a different set of reactions- my father and brother (the most casual of casuals) both hated the film, as did everyone else I know who has seen the film.

The thing is most of my friends, who were hyped for the movie, haven't actually seen it because it got such terrible reviews and WOM. Even those who have seen it pirated it because they wanted to see how bad it was.
>>
>>87706651
Heath Ledger'a better, faggot
>>
File: tumblr_ogo6ikgSvM1tysvr9o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogo6ikgSvM1tysvr9o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x340px
>>87706651
Affleck will write him better than Nicholson and Ledger, we just have to wait
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 1916x796px
>>87708009
>Batman refusing to do any kind of detective work on Superman in the two years he had to prep for his fight.

>still trying to push this meme
Nice try, shill.
>>
>>87708976
>They had no flow
SS maybe but BvS? Go ahead and prove it.
>>
>>87709194
>T-the next film will be b-better!

Every time.
>>
>>87709309
>two years worth of investigation
>knows not a goddamn thing other than green rock powder hurts him
>apon their first meeting Supes knows he's Bruce Wayne, he has no fucking idea Clark is Supes

Cool, Bruce is watching clips from earlier in the movie, to bad the world's greatest detective couldn't figure out wuth two years what some nosey reporter figured out in six months, give or take
>>
>>87709440
He wasn't looking for alter egos, but weaknesses.

Check the previous thread where these arguments were destroyed instead. It's much easier.
>>
>>87709420
BvS was better than Man of Steel though.
>>
>>87709585
Oddly enough Lex was the only one to deal any actual damage by finding Clark's adopted mother and putting her in danger, you'd think Batman, who'd want every edge he could, would have been looking for both psychological as well as physical weaknesses.

As much as I like Batfleck, Synder wrote him like shit, no amount of damage control will debunk this
>>
>>87706651
Why did Batman jizz all over the joker?
>>
>>87709666
>you'd think Batman, who'd want every edge he could
No because he's still a hero and won't put innocents in danger like that. Snyder even says this as a reason in an interview.

This is THE BIGGEST reason the Martha scene can work. If Batman is able to see Superman as innocent, he can't kill him. Batman doesn't hurt innocent people, only criminals.

Think about it: Batman still has the heart of a hero, but his reasoning was just flawed. He believes himself to be doing the right thing the whole time, despite Superman being innocent.
>>
>>87709652

At least Man of Steel had a few genuinely emotional sequences that you can appreciate in a vacuum.

The only scenes in BvS I found even mildly entertaining were the Batman mausoleum sequence and Bruce/Diana interactions.
>>
>We still haven't got a new CIA character
>>
>>87709042
>This has Snyder's greasy fingerprints all over it. Motherfucker LOVES to film hours and hours and hours of shit
nigga, nearly all directors do that
>>
>>87709089
well he was the best performed but a shitty adaptation of the joker, felt more like Anarky or even bane in terms of character

>>87709137
Yes, he was a better faggot, you seen Brokeback mountain?
>>
>>87709652
eeeeeh, no. If anything, was a step back
>>
>>87708835
Harley is Joker's toy and he's probably infuriated that someone other than him has the gall to play with her. The Joker is hardly rational either, so I don't see why he wouldn't go through all that.
>>
>>87709585
>He wasn't looking for alter egos, but weaknesses.
Alter egos *are* weaknesses.
Batman of all people would know this; otherwise why would he have a *secret* identity?
>>
>>87709720
>This is THE BIGGEST reason the Martha scene can work.
It's also the biggest reason it doesn't.
A plot point that requires stupidity and can't work without the stupidity doesn't become smart. It just means you've forced a conflict where there isn't much of one organically.
>>
>>87706651
My mom screamed when she saw him. I think he's too edgy.
>>
>>87710282
>Alter egos *are* weaknesses.
If you choose to use them to harm innocent people close to the person. Batman doesn't do that.

>>87710307
It did happen organically; you're projecting your own thoughts into the mind of Batman, who wouldn't think the same way.
>>
easily the worst joker ever, cringeworthy bad
>>
>now you belong to this handsome HONKA HONKA
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>87710604
"God save anyone who insults the queen"

It was a meme.
>>
PUT ME IN A HOLE AND THROW AWAY THE HOLE.
>>
>>87709751
Yeah we did, Snyder killed him off too.
>>
>>87706651
Is that sperm on the...by god, did Batman finally do it?!
>>
>>87710450
>If you choose to use them to harm innocent people close to the person.
How do you know they're innocent when you literally don't know who they are to begin with and refuse to find out?

Not to mention the people working for Lex might be innocent security guards but he doesn't mind mowing through them to achieve his objective of getting the kryptonite.
>>
>>87706651
if there isn't a bukkake parody scene with this in it, someone make it please
>>
>>87707927
I like how he considers himself an artist rather than a gangster.
>>
>>87709194
Holy kek is that actually in the extended cut? I might have to check it out.

By the way, do we have a definitive list of the added scenes? 11 minutes can't be that hard to point out.
>>
>>87706651
why is he all covered in milk?
>>
>>87711718
Just seen it, it isn't in the cut.
It adds nothing but two new Joker scenes, few Croc and Katana seconds, more bar scene and the Ayer cameo.
That's all.

The gif and OP pic is just Jared fucking around in the extras.
>>
>>87709720
That logic makes no sense when you put it in the context of the movie
>Batman doesn't want to draw the innocent people that Superman cares about into their feud.
This works on its own.
>Batman ends the feud with Superman when he realizes that Superman has innocent earthlings that he cares about and this humaniizes Superman.
That, while begging the question of "why you didn't figure that out sooner" also works on its own.

But when you combine them you get "Batman doesn't want to harm the innocent earthlings that Superman cares about and stops wanting to harm SUperman when he realizes tat superman cares about innocent earthlings"

In other words, if Batman knows that Clark's got loved ones, why is there even a conflict? The resolution is him finding out that Clark has loved ones, but that's something he must have known already in order to choose not to target Clark's loved ones.
>>
File: YieEtqq.jpg (54KB, 840x432px) Image search: [Google]
YieEtqq.jpg
54KB, 840x432px
>best on screen Joker.
*lean into microphone*
Wrong.
>>
>>87713117

I would literally rather see this guy play DCEU Joker then Leto again.
>>
File: this bitch can't be for real.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
this bitch can't be for real.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>87706651
I love this guy, never got the hate desu.

>>87711827
Jim Parrack (Frost) said that Jared was literally acting all the time, so it might as well been The Joker, dude never broke character if not when he asked Margot if she was comfortable. Jim said he was like his handler during the whole shooting.
>>
>>87713399
Yeah, we saw him acting during breaks in the released extras
I also like him as The Joker
>>
>>87706651
EY HOL UP
*rolls back head*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*lays in circle of knives*
THAT WE SUM KINNA
*passes Will Smith sugar instead of salt*
EY HOL UP
*breathes deeply*
SO WHATCHA SAYIN
*tattoos forehead*
IS THAT IMMA
*overacts*
SUM KINNA
*pranks the cast*
JOE CER?
>>
>>87713399
I don't remember this scene from the movie.
>>
>>87713913

What was the point of this post?
>>
>>87713399
>>87706708
>>87707032
>>87707912
Leto pls go
>>
File: harley on a harley.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
harley on a harley.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>87713996
https://a.uguu.se/BhhLFzJvScTr.webm
>>
File: bait.jpg (67KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
67KB, 600x601px
>>87706651
>>
File: 1444085466778.png (321KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1444085466778.png
321KB, 431x450px
>>87706651

Leto's Joker is like what an edgelord kid in middle school would come up with. His entire performance is some of the most cringeworthy shit I have ever seen onscreen.

>I'M AN IDEAAAAA

Fucking kill me.
>>
>>87709942
>well he was the best performed but a shitty adaptation of the joker, felt more like Anarky or even bane in terms of character

>I don't have an opinion of my own so I'll just regurgitate contrarian posts I've seen on /co/
>>
>>87714482
>Leto
>edgelord
May I direct you to TDK?
>>
Honest question here, what the hell was up with the growling/snarling? Oh and for the record, the best Joker is Hamill
>>
Well, Jared Leto wasn't lying when he said a lot of blood, sweat and semen was put into this film!
>>
>>87714558
not him, but TDK still is edgy, but it isn't filled with retarded meme tier cringe shit
>>
>>87715645

Leto's idea of "crazy" is just acting as retarded as possible.
>>
>>87714550
that is my opinion you thin skinned fuck, read a fucking comic or two.
>>
>>87715828
>implying that's not how the Joker should be
Casual.
>>
>>87715828
>but TDK still is edgy
>but it isn't filled with retarded meme tier cringe shit
nigga what?
Are you tempting me to post shitty ledger joker meme's? because there are fucking hundreds
>>
File: IMG_6096.png (757KB, 772x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6096.png
757KB, 772x1000px
Nowhere near enough funposting ITT
I guess we've gone back to the usual dull business of comparing all the other Joker performances?
>>
>>87714558
It works when you delicately act edgy at certain times with solid narrative behind it. It's cringey when you're driving a pink lam with the words DAMAGED tattooed on your forehead.
>>
File: joker murphy.jpg (66KB, 1050x681px) Image search: [Google]
joker murphy.jpg
66KB, 1050x681px
LEDGER > NICHOLSON =ROMERO > LETO
>>
>>87716474
Could anyone be more wrong?
>>
>>87716528
Nothing he said was disagreeable.
>>
>>87709440
>literally figured out he can't see through led, among other things
Did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>87709585
>Check the previous thread where these arguments were destroyed instead.

Hahahahhahhaha

Nigga just admited that Batman had to ignore precious information for no reason, when knowing WHO is who is the first thing that Batman does for preptime.
>>
>>87716688
Too bad he didn't discover anything that would have prevented their fight, like, you know, Superman's identity. But I guess they needed Batman to be an idiot in order for them to fight because of the title of the film. I liked the film but I just cannot defend this and run damage control. It was such a huge plot hole in the movie.
>>
>>87710450
>If you choose to use them to harm innocent people close to the person.

There are MULTIPLE ways of using the informartion "who am I fighting", "where he lives" and "who is he associated with" that DOESN'T involve attacking inocent people.
>>
>>87716855
You're arguing with a Synderfag anon, no matter how you present this information to them they will disregard it because it contradicts them.
>>
File: 1323474321594.jpg (21KB, 567x316px) Image search: [Google]
1323474321594.jpg
21KB, 567x316px
>>87716098

I hope the irony of calling someone thin skinned while you have a baby rage fit isn't lost on you.
>>
>>87709089
Edgelords love him, and he is the farthest away from an actual representation of Joker. Good acting, but not for this character
>>
>>87714482
I loved that, it was more Joker than what was portrayed in the actual movie. Attention whorish, flamboyant, self aware, and having fun while putting an act. Plus him refering to himself as an idea reminds me of when he refered to himself as a loa in a serious house on a serious earth.
>>
>>87711358
>>87712387
Okay, here we go. Let's try to see things from Bruce's perspective.

Presumably, Superman has an alter ego as a fake human. This alter ego has relationships with normal people. He knows they are not guilty of any crimes in terms of helping Superman because Superman himself has not committed any crimes; he goes after Superman because of the THREAT of him becoming evil.

Regardless of this, Batman does not want to put these other people at risk because his beef is with Superman and Superman alone. It's not his style to kidnap or otherwise harm the people Superman's fake alter ego had relationships with.

>Not to mention the people working for Lex might be innocent security guards but he doesn't mind mowing through them to achieve his objective of getting the kryptonite.
These people are directly in his way and are obviously criminals. They've got firepower far surpassing normal security guards.

>"Batman doesn't want to harm the innocent earthlings that Superman cares about and stops wanting to harm SUperman when he realizes tat superman cares about innocent earthlings"

You are confusing the false relationships that Batman would believe Superman's alter ego would have with the real relationships that he would know for sure that Superman himself has. It's a subtle difference so I can see how you could make the mistake, but it's definitely an important distinction that has to be made.
>>
>>87716849

How would he discover Superman's identity?

You can't use the glasses excuse because then... well, might as well not have a Superman movie.
>>
>>87716855

Batman already knew that he was fighting Superman and that he fought shit 24/7 throughout the world.

What Batman wanted to learn was "How do i kill him?". That's it. That was the only thing Batman was interested in. No where he lives, who he fucks or what kind of TV show he is into, but what he could use to kill the motherfucker.
>>
>>87717608
Oh I don't know, detective work? Lois was able to find out Superman's name, address, mother and father's names, and where his father was buried in six months, Batman had two years to figure this out and only learned that Superman is strong, can shoot Lazers out of his eyes, he could fly and apparently he also learned Supes can't see through lead. But in all of that time, the world's greatest detective couldn't figure out what a hard nosed reporter figured out.
>>
>>87717675

Batman didn't wanted to learn who Superman really is, though, just how to kill him.

There's a big difference.
>>
>>87717636
This is stupid because until Batman learned about Kryptonite he had no way to kill him and would have had to use a psychological attack to break down Supes, and the best way to do that is to attack the man under the S. Lex knew this, in fact, Lex was more of a Batman than Bruce was in this movie.
>>
>>87709194
>>87709420
literally this

the DCEU is beyond hope
>>
>>87717579
>he goes after Superman because of the THREAT of him becoming evil.
The problem with this line or reasoning is that this issue is never addressed with the resolution. Clark gets humanized, yes, but humanity in this continuity is defined by its negative aspects and the threat of him becoming evil hasn't actually gone anywhere at all.

>It's not his style to kidnap or otherwise harm the people Superman's fake alter ego had relationships with.
So why shouldn't he think Martha is one of these fake alter ego relationships? Or really before we get that far why does is he immediately sure that Martha even exists and isn't just a ploy to not get killed?

>These people are directly in his way and are obviously criminals. They've got firepower far surpassing normal security guards.
Having fancy guns when your boss makes fancy guns isn't proof of wrongdoing. Nor is being in the way of a vigilante that's actively known for his brutality and not actually being on the right side of the law.

>You are confusing the false relationships that Batman would believe Superman's alter ego would have with the real relationships that he would know for sure that Superman himself has.
I'm still not sure where exactly Snyder supposedly confirmed this whole "fake alter ego versus real persona" thing because literally as recently as a week ago the party line was just "Bruce doesn't care about the secret identity stuff at all". Moreover I don't agree there is as strong a distinction as you're saying. If Bruce believes that Superman is maintaining false relationships then having a fake "mom" isn't out of the realm of possibility and should be regarded as an act the alien is putting on.
>>
>>87717608
How did Lois?
More importantly how did Lex?
Superman's arch nemesis figures out his secret identity and this isn't worth exploring how at all in Snyder's mind.
>>
>>87717764
I also like how Batman had Zero reaction to Superman saying, "Bruce, wait, I need your help." Synder is a good visual director, anything else he fails at completely
>>
>>87717636
>What Batman wanted to learn was "How do i kill him?
Blow up his house.
Oh wait you don't want to know where that is.
Okay, instead of blowing up his house, we'll just set a trap with bait.
Oh wait you don't want to know what kind of bait to use.
You really don't see how stupid this logic is.
>>
>>87716855
>"who am I fighting"
The alien Kal-El AKA Superman. The alter ego is irrelevant as from his perspective it's a farce.

> "where he lives"
Useless because Batman wants to fight on his turf with home field advantage. Is he really going to attempt to set up at Superman's place and risk being caught before he's ready?

>"who is he associated with"
What could he use this for? No normal guy has ever stood up to the Batman before and Superman seems to work alone anyway. Not only that, the people who deal with Superman's alter ego do not necessarily have to deal with Superman.
>>
>>87717730

Here's the thing about Batman in the movie.

He thought he knew the man Superman was. His hate was based and justified on that narrow thinking. He thought that Superman was a fuck-up playing hero and making everybody's lives worse. He thought that because that's how his guilt made him see himself. He hated Superman because he see himself in Superman.

He was going through all the left-over shit from the kryptonian tech that was destroyed, but unlike Lex he couldn't put his company name out in the open for that nor did he managed to get the government backing. The only thing he could do was keeps his eyes open and go through Lex findings.

He was reluctant in actually following through his hate and plans, despite wanting to do so. Some part of him was still unsure about how to act. That's why Lex kept pushing him by playing on his guilt.

So he thought he knew Superman well.
Knew about the kryptonite and other findings, but was waiting the best moment to get his hands on the stuffs.
Was a bit unsure about if he should act or not.
>>
>>87717743
>this issue is never addressed with the resolution.
The 1% chance argument is flawed and everyone knows it. Bruce just took longer to figure it out.

>Or really before we get that far why does is he immediately sure that Martha even exists and isn't just a ploy to not get killed?
He does immediately think that, which is why he asks "what did you mean by that" and "why did you say that name" in an angry tone. He most likely did think it was a trick at first but didn't immediately kill him out of pure confusion. When Lois said "it's his mother's name" is when he stopped. That's when he immediately was able to empathize with Superman because they both had a similar experience.

>Having fancy guns when your boss makes fancy guns isn't proof of wrongdoing.
Those weapons definitely weren't approved by the government for civilian use. It also has to do with the "ignorance and innocence" theme. Also how would Batman of all people not know that those guys are criminals?

>I'm still not sure where exactly Snyder supposedly confirmed this whole "fake alter ego versus real persona" thing because literally as recently as a week ago the party line was just "Bruce doesn't care about the secret identity stuff at all".
Snyder himself hasn't confirmed anything except for Bruce not having a desire to find the secret identity. This is a more detailed explanation as to why this is, which can be inferred by looking at things from Bruce's perspective. You've forced me to flesh this out to such an extent because you didn't accept the "because he isn't interested in that" explanation and wanted to go more in depth as to WHY he isn't interested. It could have been as simple as "because he didn't want to hurt Superman's loved ones, just Superman himself" but that explanation isn't enough for some reason.
>>
>>87706651
Jeez, does every DCEU thread have to break down into a discussion about the pluses and minuses of Batman v Superman now, even when the original subject had nothing to do with that fucking movie? Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1479236079499.png (549KB, 631x749px) Image search: [Google]
1479236079499.png
549KB, 631x749px
because
>>
>>87719012
Yes. The movie was that good.
>>
>>87716688
He didn't know he had x-ray vision at all.
Motherfucker still used a smoke pellet. Granted, the script forgot that Supes had x-ray vision at this point too, because it actually works.
>>
>>87719204
It does look like a gay Suicide Squad parody with an massive bukakke.
>>
>>87706651
Am I the only one seeing Little Baby's Ice Cream here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0
>>
File: Gulag.png (500KB, 642x792px) Image search: [Google]
Gulag.png
500KB, 642x792px
>>
>>87717386
>Edgelords love him
Joker IS edgy
>>
>>87717718
Nice detective work. He watches a few videos of Superman fighting "Ok, I think I know everything there is to know about his powers, no need to investigate anything else". What if Superman lost his powers every full moon and had to go back to his parents home to recharge, wouldn't Batman want to know that? How does he know this isn't the case without investigating further into his secret identity? Why would you actively choose to not gather information about your enemy?
Stop making shitty excuses for bad writing.
>>
how much are they paying you for these posts
>>
>>87711681

Which is great because he literally was a gangster before, and now he's a gangster in a clown make up, who thinks the entire world his canvas for grotesque homicidal artistry.
>>
>>87709440
To be fair, in the comics, Lois is better than Batman at investigation.
>>
>I don't like The Joker for essentially acting like The Joker
Ledger should've been an unnamed foe. Also
>no memes
Bizarro world? The amount of memes that it generates is terrifying.
>>
File: best joker.png (440KB, 652x507px) Image search: [Google]
best joker.png
440KB, 652x507px
>you want lipstick, sweet guy?
>no, I brought my own

Seriously, this guy is great
Affleck is gonna make him even a better Joker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_ZMozUm6Js
>>
File: isjokergay2.jpg (154KB, 445x340px) Image search: [Google]
isjokergay2.jpg
154KB, 445x340px
>>87723453
>>
>>87723453
unless afleck is gonna give him his eyebrows back, I'm not interested
>>
File: 2070188-btasthejoker.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2070188-btasthejoker.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>87723490
Why? He looks good without brows, reminds me of DCAU Joker
>>
>>87706651
Well that shot covers the tattoos.
>>
File: MARTHA.png (179KB, 1868x376px) Image search: [Google]
MARTHA.png
179KB, 1868x376px
>>87717579
This thread is shit but at least the people pretending to like Ledger are faking it. You're serious.
>>
File: 1478784940948.gif (203KB, 248x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478784940948.gif
203KB, 248x225px
A joker who
>isn't threatening
>isn't funny
>isn't having fun in his scenes
>isn't having fun in the role
This belongs in the garbage can.
>>
File: Doom Head.jpg (37KB, 550x307px) Image search: [Google]
Doom Head.jpg
37KB, 550x307px
>>87706651
>Best on-screen Joker
Movie was garbage like everything Rob Zombie makes, but he was fun and the movie's one of few saving graces.
>>
>>87706651
>that image

nigga he look like he came from a bukkake
>>
>>87723740
See >>87709194
>>
>>87709089
Smacks when he talks
Can't keep his tongue in his mouth
No range. Sounds exactly like he did in Lords of Dogtown
>>
>>87709440
>he has no fucking idea Clark is Supes

What? Seriously? I got the impression that in Luthor's party Bruce clearly knew Clark Kent was Superman. I mean, when he says something about "When Superman saves a cat from a tree", that's clearly trying to piss him off.
>>
Who are all these fucking shit-taste having freaks that enjoyed ANYTHING about this movie besides naked, dirty Enchantress?
>>
>>87709194
I want to fug him
>>
>>87723490
>unless affleck is gonna give him the D, I'm not interested
ftfy
>>
File: oh you.webm (124KB, 512x590px) Image search: [Google]
oh you.webm
124KB, 512x590px
>>87724055
DRUNKEN
HOBO
GEISHA
>>
>>87714058
>they cut the bitchslap scene from the cut
The absolute madmen
>>
File: 4686672-img_title-big.png (920KB, 1004x574px) Image search: [Google]
4686672-img_title-big.png
920KB, 1004x574px
>>87725859
Literally perfect
>>
>>87725880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_ZMozUm6Js
>>
File: hi mom.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hi mom.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
Hi mom!
>>
>>87726502
Yeah, right. I wish I had a daughter this beautiful.
>>
File: fluffy joker.webm (621KB, 932x796px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy joker.webm
621KB, 932x796px
>>87726557
Or with fluffy green hair.
>>
File: i'll be your friend.jpg (526KB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
i'll be your friend.jpg
526KB, 1916x796px
>mfw I didn't like him at first
>now I adore him
>>
>>87727503
Liked him since rumours that he'd play the Joker, liked his design at first and his performance.
Pumped to see him in the Affleck movies
>>
>>87723671
>implying the Joker needs any of that to be the Joker
Shouldn't you be in school right now, kiddo?
>>
>>87708615
>You expected Batman to act like the version of the character you have loved for years in a movie sold on his name?

Worked for Burton, Nolan, Christopher Reeves and pretty much every adaptation.
>>
File: HARLEY_QUINN_11_2.jpg (174KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HARLEY_QUINN_11_2.jpg
174KB, 791x1200px
>>87726648
Stop objectifying men!
>>
>>87727503
>https://a.uguu.se/EnJo3RY4jzNL_Suicide_Squad_Filming.mp4
I wish they'd had the balls to include the whole scene.
>>
>>87727503
Me too, but the tats have to go
The hand mouth one can stay because that one is actually kinda freaky
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 1080x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 1080x721px
>>87723671
>isn't threatening
He killed Robin, Gotham gangsters fear him and he can get in and out places lik Wayne labs and Belle Reve, he is fucking threatening

>isn't funny
He is, had me smiling everytime he pops up

>isn't having fun
Did you see the movie, he was having a blast during the batmobile chase, harley chase and helicopter scene

Mate, Leto said he had loads of fun, see the extras and making of and you'll see Leto enjoying himself, also see https://youtu.be/X_ZMozUm6Js

You're full of shit
>>
>>87727846
Goddamn they should've kept the whole thing.

I hate WB.
>>
>>87728127
>is told x's performance isn't threatening
>starts listing plot points
Autism.
>>
>>87728785
He's threatening tho, may doesn't look to you, but he is.
Nicholson and Ledger doesn't scare me, but I know that in their reality, they are fucking scary, the same goes to Leto.
>>
>>87724551
/co/ is a place where extreme autism and comic book obsession collide.

I just find it funny that people latched on to millar's future joker as both a major part of Ledger's joker when they're only superficially alike and as some indication if the essence of "comics joker" when he was something if a deviation

That anyone on-set during the honka honka scene thought they had a good interpretation is baffling
>>
>>87728880
>has connotation spelled out
>still doesn't understand
Extreme autism
>>
I liked this Joker, I just didn't like the script they put him in, making him Harley's loving man who will go to any lengths to save her just struck me as pandering to the casual crowd, and I just couldn't get behind that with a character like Joker who is extremely well known. I'm sure under a better script Letoker will be fucking aces.
>>
>>87723671
https://youtu.be/FXcVW14yxYw
>>
>>87718299
>The 1% chance argument is flawed and everyone knows it.
It's not a perfect argument no but it's still worth talking about because frankly this Superman is scary and brings a lot of trouble. Possibly more than he's worth.
He's yet to stop a threat that doesn't exist at least in part because of him and puts zero effort into community outreach.
>>
>>87718299
>Snyder himself hasn't confirmed anything except for Bruce not having a desire to find the secret identity.
Again, where?
And why exactly am I supposed to think "Because Snyder said so" is a great reasoning? This is the same guy that doesn't get the point of something as simplistic as the koybayashi-maru, doesn't seem to understand the definition of collateral damage, and cares more about making references to The Heat than actually working on the movie he's hired to do.
>>
>>87729852
Jared is cute. CUTE!
I'd like to watch al the featurettes, but I think they're only available on iTunes and haven't been ripped yet.
>>
>>87730604
See https://youtu.be/X_ZMozUm6Js
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jzvxIRgnBQ
>>
>>87717386
>He's bad because he acts nothing like this character who's entire personality and worldview changes twice a week.
>>
>>87706651
MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>87731846
The featurette for The Joker and Harley is about 15 minutes and I don't see it anywhere.
>>
DCEU fags need to be quarantined in /tv/, I fucking swear they're the new /mlp/.
>>
>>87732367
What about MCUfags?
>>
File: all smiles.jpg (180KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.jpg
180KB, 1280x713px
>mfw I keep finding screencaps
>no videos anywhere
JESUS FUCK
>>
>>87732940
What have they done besides "I come to bargain? " meme ?
>>
I love that in the DCEU it's canon that The Joker has a big dick.
>>
File: 1378530037331.jpg (9KB, 260x258px) Image search: [Google]
1378530037331.jpg
9KB, 260x258px
I liked it more when you guys were claiming critics were being paid off by disney/marvel

Seems like you're just spouting whatever nonsense now.
>>
>>87734044
Kek
>>
Why are DC movies so goddamned boring nowadays. BvS was boring. SS was boring. MoS was boring. What the fuck?

The Batman trilogy had flaws but the one thing you couldn't call them was boring
>>
>>87735646
I don't think they were boring. Then again I'm always excited when I see anything DC on screen.

I can posture online but I'm 5 when it comes to this shit.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.