[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: daken bullseye.jpg (99KB, 657x716px) Image search: [Google]
daken bullseye.jpg
99KB, 657x716px
Well?
>>
>>87703685
top banter lads
>>
>>87703685
>pedophilia insult
>pedophilia with implied consent insult

Wew lad
>>
>$50 to kill wolverine

Seems like a bargain
>>
>>87703950
just needs to find photos of bryan singer and hugh jackman fucking little boys together.

nobody will want to see wolverine in anything again.
>>
>>87703685
I missed this Daken.
>>
File: darkwolv_75003[1].jpg (38KB, 625x314px) Image search: [Google]
darkwolv_75003[1].jpg
38KB, 625x314px
>>
File: daken osborn.jpg (95KB, 863x743px) Image search: [Google]
daken osborn.jpg
95KB, 863x743px
>>87704212
you missed the best part, Osborn's face.
>>
File: burn heal.png (4KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
burn heal.png
4KB, 240x160px
>>87704222

Osborn BTFO
>>
>>87704222
"I've moved on (but secretly not really)" is the best way to play modern Norman. Goblin Nation just felt wrong.
>>
>>87704222
I love this way more than I should.
>>
>>87703685
I miss dark reign, the team were always a hair's breath from breaking up and killing each other
>>
>>87704265
Indeed. Norman is always better when trying to behave like he doesn't want to murder peter.

In the same sense, Lex Luthor also works best this way. Crazy goofball psychopath is boring as fuck.
>>
>>87705047
Difference is, Lex and Clark will always, inevitably clash. They're both just too important not to.

Peter, for all his deeds, is just a guy. Norman got his revenge. Peter is still the nagging little thing in the back of his mind, the ticking clock, but he's not just a guy on a glider anymore. Norman REALLY shouldn't be interacting with Spider-Man unless circumstances bring them into proximity, like Hank and Ultron. The idea that he's still a "Spider-Man Villain" is toxic to his character.
>>
>Daken was super dead by the end of his own comic
>Somehow Remender bought him back for Uncanny X-force, like his own series never happen
I'm still upset over that
>>
File: Dark Wolverine 075-002.jpg (1MB, 2014x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Wolverine 075-002.jpg
1MB, 2014x3056px
>>87704222
>>87704212
Here's the page in HD.
>>
>>87705662
I like to think of it as "dying" in his series kickstarted his regeneration which allowed him to survive. Daken wasn't planning on making it which is why he decided to burn the house down in Uncanny X-Force

>>87705639
But Norman needs to interact with Peter. Peter is like a drug to Norman, he brings out the "best" in Norman. Norman is addicted to the life that comes along with flying around cackling like a madman on a Goblin glider. I want my Norman on the ball kicking ass and taking names in a position of power (Like director of Thunderbolts) and then he loses his shit whenever he has to bring in a Spider themed hero or someone tampers with his medication. I see Mark Millar's rendition of Norman to be too well written to just ignore for the sake of keeping OSborn a global villian for the 626 universe.
>>
>>87705862
His regeneration was gone as well
>>
>>87705862
I'd prefer if he just fucked off forever, honestly. It may be a surface level improvement, but from Peter's angle the story with Norman is done. Authors keep trying to bring it back but it's fucking over.

Norman can't move on, but the writers need to. Keep Peter an essential part of his character, but don't keep falling back on the same old shit.
>>
>>87706267
Daken was the best thing about Marvel during the whole post Secret Invasion nonsense.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.