[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /co/, do you know about any good comics about angels apart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Hey /co/, do you know about any good comics about angels apart from Lucifer? Preferably ones which are good?
>>
Working on a comic series called relapse which is about angels
>>
>>87702534
And I am interested. Could you give a summary?
>>
>>87702519
There's Angela, Spawn's spin-off. I don't know if it's good, though.
>>
Paradise X.
>>
>>87702551

A.N.G.E.L.S.

Artificially Navigated Gyropropelled Evangelical Long Range Supersoldiers

A man named Walter discovers his son Jeremy is remarkable at sharp shooting and never misses his target so he sends him to a private military school where they discover its not actually him hitting his targets its a creature living inside him called a relapse

relapses are monsters that live inside us that vary depending upon ones emotions. an over confident man like Jeremy who loves being the babyface gets a relapse that fits his qualifications IE a creature bred for combat

Walter realizes there is insane amounts of money and research that should be invested into this discover and starts becoming a billionaire because of a super drug he creates called Vitricil a super placebo that makes you high and complacent for 24 hours with no side effects

the downside to Vitricel is it artificially recodes your relapse into something its not suppose to be making them harder to control and more dangerous to the public

Walter attempted to create relapses without the need for experimenting on people. Living emotions walking amongst people

So he created the A.N.G.E.L.S. project
>>
I think that there was an angel (Not the Buffy Character) book published by Dark Horse.

>>87702590
Alright... That does sound interesting...
>>
There is an angel called Zauriel who was a member for the JLA for a while.

I don't know how good his comics are though as I only know him from appearing in the Shadowpact
>>
>>87702620

Realizing its impossible to get these artificially created Relapses to work the way he wants them to Walter starts making deals with shady people called The Families 13 a secret society of relapses who identify themselves as gods too powerful to live amongst mortals but too bored to actually want to rule over them

They're in a war with REAL angels who have been spying on Walter's sudden rise and knowledge over relapse mass production

The Families give Walter a special DNA strand from a creature long since to be dead named Algimoth the Destroyer a planet sized wall of living energy that feeds of destruction and carnage

using the DNA strand Walter initiates project Hyper Violence and creates an A.N.G.E.L. named Damien a violent, uncontrollable, insane killing machine that murders everyone in the lab until Walter injects a special power inhibitor chip into Damien's brain called The Normality Project

Normalus, the AI protocol that lives within the Normality project represents Damien's conscious who teaches Damien how to function in modern society and how to better control his powers

The Normality project was created as a fallback incase the A.N.G.E.L.S project started to become too uncontainable to micromanage around so Damien became the 1st test subject
>>
File: images (4).jpg (32KB, 311x473px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
32KB, 311x473px
There was an anthology awhile back from Vertigo I think, called a Flight of Angels.
>>
An angel murder whodunit.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (15KB, 311x472px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
15KB, 311x472px
>>87703645
Sorry that's Murder Mysteries by Neil Gaiman and P. Craig Russell.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.