[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penn Zero, part-time hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: penn-zero-dynamic.jpg (117KB, 582x371px) Image search: [Google]
penn-zero-dynamic.jpg
117KB, 582x371px
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Penn-Zero-Part-Time-Hero/Episode-001?id=43061

This could have been really good if they hired some better writers to handle it. But like 100% of all tv series, they always have to suck dick compared to their movie counterpaths.

When I saw the intro and Penn's face I immediately thought of Dreamworks rather than Disney. And I thought hey maybe I'll get the same quality as the Dreamworks movies, but nope guess I'm asking for quality in the wrong universe where world wars 1 and 2 happened, and Britain lost America to the yanks.
>>
PEPPER ANN
>>
>>87702415
I adore thestyle and idea so much. But it's so... flat. Theonly good episode was the caveman one. And I like the bad guy.
>>
>>87702415
I'm just wondering what happened with Season 2, just seemed to have vanished into the ether
>>
File: Screenshot (20).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (20).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>87702415
>strong non-white bitchy dyke who doesn't need no man
>audience self insert
>fat sidekick
>poop and fart jokes
>everything is comedy
>childish writing all around
I have no idea why, but I hate this series with a passion. My only consolation is that it never gained popularity, and got canned after second season
>>
>>87702478
It's not much of a loss.

I watched a few episodes to this show and it was awful imo.

Nobody will care that Penn and the 7D are dead, and for good reason
>>
The asian with a russian accent was kind of cute when she wasn't being a total tomboy bitch.
>>
File: Sashi.webm (1MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sashi.webm
1MB, 888x500px
>>87703704
>>
File: Sashi2.webm (633KB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sashi2.webm
633KB, 888x500px
>>87703753
>>
File: Sashi3.webm (3MB, 856x482px) Image search: [Google]
Sashi3.webm
3MB, 856x482px
>>87703766
>>
>>87703773
What a bitch.

Didn't expect that smooth animation with those character designs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.