[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think of these two?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 0.jpg (14KB, 341x340px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14KB, 341x340px
what do you think of these two?
>>
Literally nothing.
>>
>>87701857
I have literally always wondered who the fuck these two were supposed to be

are they just ocs for the cartoon? Super Redesigns of obscure TeenTitan villains?

The world may never now
>>
>>87702290
Random OCs

Like Billy Numerous or See-More. Except those two actually had lines
>>
>>87701857
They were cool enough design-wise, they seemed to have a thing going on

What were their powers again? I at least remember the dude was teleporting them out of the destructing base in that scene
>>
File: 827688-002.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
827688-002.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>87702450
Yeah looked it up-
http://teentitans.wikia.com/wiki/Angel

http://teentitans.wikia.com/wiki/Kyd_Wykkyd

Y'know what? I've adding these two to "the list" of notable/beloved minor background supervillains with limited appearances, alongside the likes of Miss Army Knife.

What are your classic /co/ favorites in that regard?
>>
>>87702322
See-More was actually kind of neat, all his 'seeing' powers from the helmet were understated but kinda different, good support member on a bad guy team. Bully Numerous was just kind of meh with his bullshit multiplying powers and dumb accent. While we're talking about OC's what about the guy with a spider for a head?
>>
File: blog_hi_4689514_7128381_tr_165.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
blog_hi_4689514_7128381_tr_165.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>87702658
>Some faggot with a spiderface kissed a girl before you
>>
>>87702808
He kissed the girl before Robin too
>>
>>
>>
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.