[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Disney owns both Marvel and DC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1454119033899.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1454119033899.png
179KB, 500x358px
And thusly the two universes merged!
>>
>>87701381
Source?
>>
>>87701399
Source: his ass.
>>
>>87701421
No, with AT&T buying out Time Warner they might of been anti Monopoly clauses on board so they sold off some of the bulk to allow the buy out.
>>
>>87701445
>anti Monopoly
>Sold it to disney.
>>
>>87701457
Don't ask.
>>
Yes please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUrw7j0UA4
>>
Disney has ruined Marvel. Disney is great at what they do....family friendly entertainment. When you take something like capeshit that has traditionally been based on a single core demographic and try to make it appeal to the whole family, you essentially neuter it, and the funny thing is it doesn't really even matter

Just because something might be aimed at a young male to young adult male demo, doesn't mean they are the only ones who are going to like it....hell, I'm 28 and I know a lot of girls who are or were into the X-Men in terms of related media and they never really underwent a "family friendly" renovation or had to downplay any darkness or action aspects in favor of comedy and whatever else
>>
>>87701618
>Marvel cinematic universe.
Why?!
>>
>>87701445
Do you have schizophrenia?
>>
>>87701618
Disney did nothing with Marvel, they left them alone.
>>
>>87701381
I think you've mixed Disney and AT&T up.
>>
>>87702182
Ever since Marvel began to die he's been drunk like this. Poor unca Donald.
>>
>>87701792
m8...
>>
>>87701792
..?
>>
>>87701618
>When you take something like capeshit that has traditionally been based on a single core demographic and try to make it appeal to the whole family, you essentially neuter it

Clearly, you're not familiar with Marvel Adventures, the cure to the depression and antipathy that results from mainstream superhero comics.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.