[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK HOLLYWOOD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

The 1980s chipmunk movie is more engaging and investing to this kid then most movies made for kids now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJFIp8-HZ9k
>>
>>87698924

This is why I hate parents. Just let her have her fucking moment.
>>
>>87698924
>>87701142
Jesus, do you know how upset I'd be if 22 years later people could watch me as a toddler crying at cartoon movies?
>>
>>87701167
This is what parents do, bro

They are the first people who troll you in life

If your mom or dad didn't try to goad you into chimping out when you were a kid, they did it wrong

It's part of the development process
>>
File: 1470770357216.gif (178KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1470770357216.gif
178KB, 160x160px
>>87701204

>Am 23
>Hanging out with friends
>Anon, you look good in denim
>What?
>Shows me picture of me and my brother decked out in 90's denim at a pumpkins patch
>Mom shared it over FB
>We look like total badasses
>Thank whatever god is watching it wasn't embarrassing

It could have been so much worse.
>>
>>87701241
You totally got lucky. My parents had a framed picture of me in the bath as a baby on their office desk until I was fifteen. Butt on display. Yeah, it's a baby so who cares, but it's still not the thing you want your friends to see when you invite them over to play computer games.
>>
>>87698924

which movie was this?
>>
>>87701322
You're dumb.
>>
>>87701241
>Adding family members to your FB
Mom stalked me on FB and she didn't even have an account. Not even once.
>>
>>87701357

no, im ignorant, there is a difference.

no thanks to you, I had to look up the title.

The Chipmunk Adventure 1987

fuck'n twat
>>
>>87701276
ah oh
>>
>>87698924
>The 1980s chipmunk movie is more engaging and investing to this kid then most movies made for kids now

Not true tho. There are kids who were invested and engaged to the new rebooted Chipmunks even though the humor was basically "LISTEN TO ME SING THIS SONG IN A CHIMPMUNK VOICE!"
>>
>>87701396
It's not my fault you're a lazy nigger who needs to be spoonfed. Stay mad.
>>
>>87701444

If you knew the answer you could have just said something instead of being a dick wad. enjoy your life full of misery and suffering at your own hands you shit
>>
>>87701455
Your tears sustain me.
>>
File: 32168716185146.jpg (15KB, 343x379px) Image search: [Google]
32168716185146.jpg
15KB, 343x379px
>>87701455
Nah youre a fag..it takes 2 mins to google shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.