[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first look at the Dominators from the CW-DC Invasion! crossover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: dominator-corpse-211363.png (357KB, 655x366px) Image search: [Google]
dominator-corpse-211363.png
357KB, 655x366px
>>
File: dominators-211364.png (424KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
dominators-211364.png
424KB, 800x451px
>>
File: supergirl mad.webm (2MB, 360x464px) Image search: [Google]
supergirl mad.webm
2MB, 360x464px
Can't wait for Legends' and Arrow's writers to shit up my Supergirl and Flash story lines.

So Supergirl IS in the same CW-world now?
>>
ACK! ACK!
>>
>>87695857
I am surprised that this isn't actually bad looking. I was afraid they'd look like the reptoid from Supergirl's fight club episode or something. But this is pretty great.

It'll be interesting to see them in action. And how they'll fold in Supergirl's Earth into Earth 1.
>>
>>87695857

Teaser here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxJvOfYDR_g
>>
>>87695857
holy shit
they actually look good, i mean it would be nice if one or two have their gowns, but i wasnt expecting them to actually look so accurate.

Not that im gonna watch that shit
>>
>>87695922
>>87696110
I'm assuming that they're not folding her world in, and Barry will just run to her Earth and retrieve her.
>>
>>87695870
>>87696121
Pretty spooky
>>
>>87696075
ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK!
>>
>>87695857
It looks cool. They need to be more asian, but oh well.
>>
>>87696121
WAIT WAS THAT DEATHSTROKE? WHAT?
>>
>>87696136
>pre-season everyone was coming up with really cool and elaborate ways Flashpoint could bring Supergirl into the fold properly and fix a bunch of the other shows problems
>Flashpoint we got was literal shit
>everything's basically the same except Joe drinks a bit and Wally wasn't super healing for reasons
>that's literally it
what a fucking waste
>>
>>87696121
>Deathstroke
Pleased be based Manu, coming back to kill filthy xenos and villain-hero team-up with the party. I hope he trips Barry.
>>
>>87695857
>>87695870
Them being naked is kind of lame, but they do look really fucking accurate otherwise.
>>
>>87696221

Diggle's child changed sexes.
>>
>>87696221
I still fail to see how flashpoint would cause another universe to merge when we learned it was even flashpoint that fucked things up comicwise
>>
>>87696263
Was that ever actually brought up in Arrow?
>>
>>87696200
Oliver will be captured by the Dominators and have a bunch of hallucinations of his past while they're trying to mind-control him. So we'll see Robert, Moira, Slade (whether Manu comes back or not is unclear at this point), Laurel, and some other characters from his past.
>>
>>87696297
Yes, but for them is just normal. The only person who knows that is not is Felicity and she hasn't told anyone.
I still wonder why they made such a change. It is finding female mud toddlers that hard?
>>
>>87696282
Maybe...Krypton exists in the CW-verse but never exploded so there's no need for all dat Super stuff, and then when the timeline gets reverted the "time boom" shit or whatever causes Krypton to explode so then the Supergirl show is integrated into the CW-verse. That's how I'd do it.
>>
>>87696200
Arrow's episode in the crossover is also Arrow's 100th episode so they doing some special 100th episode type things in it.
>>
File: Rod and Todd Laughing.png (215KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Rod and Todd Laughing.png
215KB, 512x384px
They still have the dot! And they're still yellow!
>>
>>87696356
>>87696319
That's actually pretty cool. Arrow got a lot better this season and I'm kinda look foward to seeing this.
>>
I'm looking forward to what kinds of character interactions we get. So far we know that

>Oliver will give Kara a cold shoulder

>Sara will have a crush on Kara

>Wild Dog admires Barry

>H.R. and Felicity will work together

>Diggle will freak out about everything

I'd say it's a foregone conclusion that

>Cisco will geek out over Supergirl

>Artemis will want a fresh new D this week

Incidentally, I also hope it puts an end to the in-fighting that has been going around on the show threads.
>>
>>87695922
>So Supergirl IS in the same CW-world now?
no, berlanti already confirmed supergirl would be staying separate. barry is just going to bring her into the dctv world all the other shows are in.
>>
When are we getting a "Heroes V Villains" crossover? I want to see Flash, Green Arrow, Supergirl and the Legends going against Reverse Flash, Grodd, the Rogues, Deathstroke, Damien Dahrk, Malcolm Merlyn, Livewire, Silver Banshee, Metallo, Bizarro Supergirl and etc.
>>
>>87696769
legends of tomorrow is kinda sorta doing that with the Legion of Doom. wouldnt be surprised if that group carries over into a larger threat for all the shows, if the initial test run on LOT turns out to be received well.
>>
Wow it actually looks pretty good.
>>
>>87695922
Yes but on a different earth.
She's going to periodically cross over with other shows but no world merging or anything.
>>
>>87696769
You're missing Ra's al Ghul my boy.
>>
>>87697938
He's dead.
>>
>>87698413
Time travel?
>>
>>87698413
And he sucks.
>>
>>87696343

Probably to bring it in line with the LoT timeline.
>>
File: the_Light.png (186KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
the_Light.png
186KB, 576x324px
>>87697938
Ra's Al Ghul has no need for a time traveler and a pretender to the throne.

He would ask Snart to enter... The Light.
>>
>>87699038
Lord, please, no. One set of overbearing unstoppable villains is enough.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.