[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't marvel brought her back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Sabre5.png (24KB, 200x126px) Image search: [Google]
Sabre5.png
24KB, 200x126px
Why hasn't marvel brought her back?
>>
Isn't it obvious? Because Marvel sucks now and wish to purge themselves of all old school comic fans because all those middle aged weird hacks they employ for some reason are hell bent on proving they're cool with the teenaged girl demo
>>
BIRDIE!!
>>
>>87695694
Because it'd involve someone remembering she existed. She was only around for what, two years before being killed off?
>>
>>87695694

I remember playing X-Men X Street Fighter in the arcades and asking myself who is this girl? I was a X-Fag but didn't recognise her.
>>
>>87696134
Women ruin everything.
>>
>>87697784
Sabertooth's partner from the early nineties. Lasted about under a year before being killed by Sabertooth's son, Graydon, and then promptly forgotten ever since.
>>
what could they do with her if they brought her back? would their relationship be strictly business, or would Creed fall in love with her again? Sabertooth always seemed like the kind of character that writers would never allow to be in a healthy, happy relationship for too long. just like logan.
>>
So if she's so forgettable why was she in the games in the first place?
>>
>>87700087
These are the same people who picked Shuma Gorath and PLEADED to have him continue being a character in 3. Capcom is very oddly knowledgeable of Marvel characters.
>>
She was basically Sabertooth's Jubilee
>>
>>87696134

This. The demo that will still refuse to read a comic if it doesn't bring them a lot of attention and social credit for doing so.
>>
>>87700459
>hating on my waifu
those are fighting words anon
>>
>>87696941
M'YEAH, BAWSS?
>>
>>87701044
Boom Boom was Da Tooth's Jubes.
>>
>>87701670
>
Only when he was pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>87695694
Because if you let a Birdie go and it doesn't come back on its own, it was never truly yours to begin with.
>>
>>87700017
Strictly business with the implication that they occasionally fuck. But in a very professional sort of way.
>>
>>87699841
Reminds me of Stunner, the super-strong chick who had the hots for Dr. Octopus and then vanished forever.
>>
>>87696134
What the fuck does that have to do with bringing a z-list character back from the dead?
>>
>>87703450
Stunner actually showed up for superior and then waddled off into deeper obscurity.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.