[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney's live action Mulan drops Shang for some other guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 18

File: ping.jpg (109KB, 1165x624px) Image search: [Google]
ping.jpg
109KB, 1165x624px
From the casting calls Disney has released for their upcoming live action adaptation of their animated Mulan film, the love interest of Shang has been replaced with some new dude named Honghui.

>Strapping, cocky, and handsome. Honghui is another recruit who joins Commander Tung's unit, and he's determined to be the best soldier in human history. Full of himself, with a mean, bullying streak to him, he quickly realizes that Mulan is his chief rival, but he does not realize that she is a woman. Grittily determined to be simply the best at everything, Honghui is increasingly peeved by Mulan's ability to match or out maneuver him. But after learning that his rival is a woman, his intense feelings of rivalry turn into something different. Something like love.

Mulan might also be magical? From her character description. "There is a mysterious power inside Mulan, a power of speed and coordination and sheer force that places her at the peak of her unit -- where no one suspects her secret."
>>
Reminds me of Zapp Brannigan and his confusing feelings towards Lee Lemon
>>
Full casting sheet for the 2 leads.

It's strange how limiting they are being with the ages... why not 18-30, must be able to play 18? hmmm
>>
>>87692276
nah Disney is making sure the feelings only come after Honghui sees tits

>But after learning that his rival is a woman, his intense feelings of rivalry turn into something different. Something like love.
>>
Man, they're really going for that chink audience. Hollywood isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

>>87692276
>You and him are...good friends? I thought we could be...good friends.
>>
>>87692236
Sounds like some anime bullshit.
>>
Also how are they going to do "BE A MAN" without Shang?
>>
>>87692236
this is so bullshit
>>
>>87692236
>disney has tapped the weaboo market
>now it wants to tap the fujoshi market
the mouse's greed has no limit
>>
So now Mulan goes from being competent through effort to being magical? Also, this screams "no homo" even more than the original.
>>
>>87692388
which is fucking weird. that's not how that works at all
i want a Lee Lemon situation. The point is supposed to be that deep down you're attracted to the opposite sex even if you're unaware or confused
>>
>>87692236
Meh. Shake it up. Beauty and the Beast looks boring since it looks exactly the same.

It's not like the cartoon was 100% faithful to the Chinese tale, maybe this is closer?
>>
>>87692236
>There is a mysterious power inside Mulan, a power of speed and coordination and sheer force that places her at the peak of her unit -- where no one suspects her secret."

That's just mojo not magic.
>>
>>87692736
>i want a Lee Lemon situation.

Would trigger the fuck out of the tumblr audience. Would be hilarious though.
>>
>>87692799
>Would trigger the fuck out of the tumblr audience.

How? It would mean the main love interest is bisexual.
>>
>>87692657
he may still be in the movie, just not a love interest, so we could still get another version of BE A MAN
>>
>>87692236
What the fuck Disney, what the hell

Also
>Full of himself, with a mean, bullying streak to him

This guy is supposed to make for a nice love interest the moment he decides that he wants to go balls deep into that instead of bullying it because it's a woman? Oh he's not bullying ME, so it's all good? What the shit Disney, Shang was awesome
>>
>>87692657
>>87692842

The commander of Mulan's unit is named Tung now. I feel he'll be the older captain type with a high chance of getting wounded if not dying.

Also the Huns (Xiongnu in the Chinese dub, which is probably what they meant) are now Gokturks >>87692312
>>
>>87692873
it's the new 'mature' live-action disney movies, which basically means that no-one is ever nice
>>
>>87692819
They call it queer baiting and start complaining why they couldn't have a real gay romance.
>>
>>87692879
Tung is definitely dying.
>>
File: George_Lucas_1986_(cropped).jpg (62KB, 294x415px) Image search: [Google]
George_Lucas_1986_(cropped).jpg
62KB, 294x415px
>>87692873
>>Full of himself, with a mean, bullying streak to him

The House of Mouse is subtley redpilling audiences with the hard ugly truth that getting the girl means being a mean bully and not a chivalrous gentlemen. This comes after about 50+ years of the opposite message. It's like poetry, it rhymes.
>>
>>87693016
>with the hard ugly truth

It's not Disney's fault you're ugly.
>>
File: 23625.jpg (46KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
23625.jpg
46KB, 620x413px
>>87692236
>Honghui
Wentai is better.
I'm also betting this Honghui dude doesn't even ________die______ in the movie.
>>
>>87692873
Feels like the "obsessed with rival, no homo" trope from Japan. Look at how many people ship those kinds of pairs.
>>
>>87692312
>Most roles are Chinese
>Most

Calling it, Mushu is a black guy who got lost and is mistaken for a supernatural being.
>>
>>87693817
>Calling it, Mushu is a black guy who got lost and is mistaken for a supernatural being.
Cool, we get to have a Magical Negro!
>>
>>87692566

But Mulan was a pretty pro-woman movie with and actual message for young girls. "You wanna get shit done? Go do it".

Newer movies with similar themes seem to be all about self-acceptance, rather than pushing yourself toward accomplishment
>>
>>87692236
>WTF I HATE THIS GUY FOR ALWAYS BEATING ME
>HE'S ACTUALLY A GIRL
>WTF I LOVE HER NOW BECAUSE SHE HAS A PUSS PUSS
>>
What's that one Chinese doujin where some girly looking bandit pretends to be a chick so he can NTR the local magistrate, but when the husband finds out his wife craves that guy's cock he just fucks the bandit instead and his wife is super into it? Always reminded me of Mulan, vaguely.
>>
>>87692236
disney will promote tranny degeneracy in some way wont they?
>>
File: 18-mulan-pence.w710.h473.2x.jpg (109KB, 1419x946px) Image search: [Google]
18-mulan-pence.w710.h473.2x.jpg
109KB, 1419x946px
>"Despite her delicate features and voice, Disney expects us to believe that Mulan's ingenuity and courage were enough to carry her to military success on an equal basis with her cloddish cohorts..."

>He also pointed to the ending of Mulan, in which she falls in love with her army captain, Shang, as an example of why women and men couldn’t possibly serve in the military together. “You see, now stay with me on this, many young men find many young women to be attractive sexually. Many young women find many young men to be attractive sexually,” he wrote. “Put them together, in close quarters, for long periods of time, and things will get interesting. Just like they eventually did for young Mulan. Moral of story: women in military, bad idea.”

What did he mean by this?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mike-pence-mulan-disney-is-liberal-propaganda-1999-op-ed/
http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/07/mike-pence-mulan-women-in-military-op-ed.html
>>
>>87692236
this live action shit needs to stop
>>
>>87692236
I got fucking outraged just by reading that OP title. Now I have terminal cancer just by reading the rest.

Thanks /co/.
>>
>>87695270
well it's true. That romance by the end was completely shoehorned in and served no other purpose just to make it your 2bit Disney romance.
>>
File: 1455305089388.png (120KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1455305089388.png
120KB, 252x252px
>>87695270
As funny as the whole election and sheer ocean of liberal tears was, the fact this guy is vice president is a cause for concern. I can only hope he's there for insurance.

I don't even think women should be shoehorned into combat roles, the fact this guy is bringing up Mulan is pretty fucking silly.
>>
>>87692770
>maybe this is closer?
The entire tale of Mulan can fit on a fucking unfolded napkin.
>>
>>87695689
VPs typically have very little in the way of active power.

Anyway even though he's pretty bad, it's not as bad as he's been painted, he's never actually professed a belief in electroshock conversion therapy or a lot of the other more extreme things attributed to him.
>>
>>87695604
The romance was shoehorned, but that's not even remotely his point. Pence is claiming that A) Mulan (a real person) couldn't possibly have outsmarted the enemy because lol she's a woman, and B) that women can't serve in the military because they'll have sex with the male soldiers and that's I guess worse than the male soldiers having sex with each other or foreign whores (which is a moot point because there are way more lesbians in the military than in the regular population).
>>
>>87692236
So this film is just gonna downplay thw whole "everything I'm doing is for my sick father" thing aren't they?
>>
>>87695604
it was hardly a "romance," shang was just aflutter because his best soldier turned out to also be a cute girl and she invited him to dinner with the family
>>
>>87695689
Trump only chose him to get the Christard vote. It's pretty clear Trump is heading towards moderate positions on everything so I doubt he'll let Pence do a whole lot.
>>
>>87696090
>Downplaying the point of the entire story
Probably, yeah.
>>
Ten bucks this gets changed. Never trust casting stuff. I remember for Tangled, Eugene was supposed to have a British accent and Gothel was a loving mom. Stuff get changed in development.
>>
File: LeeLemon.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LeeLemon.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
>>87696117
He was probably just relieved that he wasn't gay.
>>
>>87693016
Are you retarded? Chivalry and "bad boys" are not opposites. They're just two different expressions of the hypermasculine misogynist.

Honestly men shouldn't treat women any way at all, because there's no reason for them to interact. Men are dangerous evolutionary baggage and nothing more.
>>
>>87692236
The entire point of Mulan is that she was a weak and pretty much helpless woman who learned to be a warrior, at least in the original disney adaptation. Having a rival and even being competitive steals most of the meaning of her character arc.
>>
It's honestly gonna be hard to pull off Mulan looking androgynous. A lot of times animation-to-live-action botch crossdressing characters since most real life people are not androgynous enough. I have seen it in a crap ton of manga to live action adaptations like Ouran High and Kuragehime. I am pretty sure the other live action Mulan film did it well, but I haven't actually seen it.

>>87692312

They changed Mulan's age from 16 to 18? Makes me wonder if Jasmine will be upped too.
>>
>>87696272
I thought the whole point was that she was quick and ingenious, as opposed to the male soldiers who relied on their brute strength, against the superior brute strength of the Mongols.
>>
>>87692697

Nah. Weebs and Koreaboos exist, but no one really cares about China. They don't have a popular animation, music, or tv show industry like Korea and Japan do internationally.

>>87692770

I honestly wish they would do more like Malificent. Not changing the film completely but less direct adaptations. I didn't watch Cinderelka but it seemed really close to the original film.

>>87692944

You have clearly never seen Mulan posts on Tumblr. There are a lot of jokes about Shang's bisexuality or mistaken homosexuality.
>>
>>87696004
>>87696004
>VPs typically have very little in the way of active power

Are you forgetting the time we elected Pinky and the Brain?
>>
>>87696276
She won't look androgynous at all. They'll just pick some random hot Chinese chick that no one with functioning sight would think looks like a man.
>>
>>87696315
That's the way in which she achieves her goal, but not the goal itself.
>>
File: Legendary.jpg (26KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Legendary.jpg
26KB, 600x300px
>>87696387
>Nah. Weebs and Koreaboos exist, but no one really cares about China.

Expect that to change, as China has been buying American movie studios and theater chains. China owns the second largest theater chain in North America now, AMC Theaters.
Also, pic related.
>>
>>87696522
I thought the "goal" was to serve in her father's place in the Army, and stop the Mongols.
Not to become a Super-marine.
>>
File: Ming-Na_Wen_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (137KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Ming-Na_Wen_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
137KB, 800x1136px
>Age 52
Holy fuck why are Chinese girls so hot?
>>
How about Mushu?
>>
>>87696556
C girls that age haven't grown up eating KFC and Chicken Nugs all day erry day.
But the current generation is catching up.

Also the Chinese girls you see on camera are the best looking .00000001%.
>>
>>87696604
Eddie's career is so far down the shitter they could probably convince him to wear a mascot costume for ten grand.
>>
>>87696649
I want him to show up in his old red leather suit
>>
>>87696554
That's her personal goal, not her character arc, but it still serves the purpose anyway; she's getting kicked out for being too weak, but is able to join the army nonetheless thanks to her speed and ingenuity. Finally, there wouldn't have been much of a story if she had gone home after Shang kicked her out, at which point her personal goal had already been fulfilled.
>>
>>87696719
Put a Mushu mascot head on and it's a done deal.
>>
reminder Mulan isn't a woman's fantasy
its a father's fantasy for what they want their daughter to be
she successfully takes her father's place, sacrifices the best years of her life for him
and spends the rest of her life taking care of him
>>
>>87696796
I'll put down money for that
>>
>>87696843
Chinese people are supposed to respect their elders. It's not like 'Murrica where you kick your Vietnam vet grandpa in the groin and then ship him off to the old folks home.
>>
File: Giovanni.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Giovanni.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
>>87696720
I-Is that fucking Giovanni, Leader of Team Rocket?
>>
>>87696843
Sh-shut up muh empowered woman!

Seriously though they're probably not even going to mention that her father is sick and frail and she'll just go to war for no reason
>>
>>87692236
>Shang has been replaced
Fucking dropped.
>>
>>87693817
Based on first spec script they bought having a white love interest who's a traveling merchant, I bet they'll integrate that concept into the film, minus them falling in love
>>
File: 149ed12c31b6cf92640380fe82605185.jpg (591KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
149ed12c31b6cf92640380fe82605185.jpg
591KB, 1920x1440px
>According to Disney, Jamie Chung is too old to play Mulan in a feature film
>she's also the wrong ethnicity

fucking Mouse
>>
The implication of magic makes me wonder how they are going to pull off the Ping disguise. Will they actually try to convincingly disguise the actress as a man, or just say that there is a magic spell on her to make her look like a man to others, so it's still the actress. Kind of like that Chris Rock movie where he's a ghost inside a dead old white guy, leading to some pretty funny sight gags when it cuts to shots of what everyone else sees.
>>
>>87697202
The casting call also says she binds her breasts to disguise herself, so, I'm guessing no magic involved there.

maybe they're playing off the theory that Mulan was aided by the Great Stone Dragon, that he was "with her" all along, or something along those lines?
>>
>>87692236
> But after learning that his rival is a woman, his intense feelings of rivalry turn into something different. Something like love.

I am not a huge fan of the only woman being the best at everything trope particularly since this is about physical prowess, the aspect females are biologically inferior in. However, the hate turned love turns me on. Makes me wet. It's sexy & an attractive plot angle, albeit a little cliché.
>>
>>87697254
It could merely be magic to give her slight superpowers so it's believable that such a young and inexperienced girl would be able to perform so well among men. The Disney movie never really made sense to me, since she's awful at everything then suddenly decided to climb a pole and suddenly she's the best. Maybe I just didn't get the point of it.
So instead of Mushu being completely worthless, he gives Mulan super strength and speed so she can keep up
>>
>>87697412
The pole climb was a prime example of how Mulan conquered training. Not by brute force or any raw physical ability, but because she thinks about how the circumstances can aide her.

Mulan climbed the pole /with/ the weights, not despite carrying the weights. Mulan annihilated most of an army with one rocket because she thought of an alternative. Then, at the palace, Mulan defeated Shan Yu by using a non-weapon, a fan, to intercept his sword.
>>
I'm going to be really mad if "You fight good." ends up cut.
>>
>>87692566
>Man, they're really going for that chink audience. Hollywood isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

OMG, a movie based on a Chinese legend with Chinese characters is being targeted towards Chinese-Americans. Where's my fainting couch?
>>
>>87697726
Mainland Chinese not Chinese Americans dipshit
>>
Hollywood was a mistake.
>>
>>87697771
Whatever, wiseguy. I'm just saying... why shock and anger that a Chinese story is aimed at Chinese? Tons of other stories feature Americans of various colors and are obviously aimed at us.
>>
>>87697831
These changes are awful and PRCpandering is worse.

I'm a chink.
>>
>>87697714
I bet the quote will be in the movie, but used so differently that it will be disappointing, if not outright wrong.
>>
>>87697412
>The Disney movie never really made sense to me, since she's awful at everything then suddenly decided to climb a pole and suddenly she's the best. Maybe I just didn't get the point of it.
>suddenly decided to climb a pole
>suddenly she's the best

You really didn't pay much attention did you?
>>
>>87696969
>for no reason

It's like you didnt watch the movie at all.

Back then, Its mandatory for every chinese family to have a male representative to fight for the war. But since Mulan's father fucked up by not rearing a son, Mulan had to pretend to be one just to save his father's ass.
>>
>>87697412
How fucking autistic do you have to be to not get the basic principle of a training montage?
>>
>Mulan is suddenly a super human

Holy shit. It's like they're outright saying that you need magic to compete with males.

Based Disney.
>>
>>87698209

She had magical help in the animated movie too, unless wisecracking dragons are part of Chinese historical record.
>>
>>87698154
Yes, but the point was that her father was frail but still required to go, leading to Mulan pretending to be his son. If he's not old frail or sick, it undercuts the reason Mulan was sacrificing herself.
>>
>>87696170
>Gothel was a loving mom
That would have been great. It really felt like that's what they were going for in the movie, but decided to just stop halfway and make her irreconcilable. Probably so her demise would feel more "justified", but still.

She raised for 18 years with no human interaction aside from her 'mother', and I'm expected to believe she treated her like an obvious tool and Punzy still came out with enough confidence and social ability to converse with Flynn?
>>
>>87698271
Well I wouldn't put it past them. Didn't some of the major figureheads during the Three Kingdoms allegedly kill thousands of men single handedly?
>>
>>87698317

>getting your history lessons from Dynasty Warriors

gg
>>
>>87698271
see
>>87697600

the magic in the animated movie was simply her using her brains, rather than competing directly with the males or using brute force. The movie made it pretty clear that she got fucked out of an actual magic dragon and her wisecracking dragon was worthless
>>
>>87692236
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGMN-gNfdaY

Just gimme the training montage and the unstoppable Hun army. Everything else can be a shitshow, so long as this is awesome.
>>
>>87698317
Romance of The Three Kingdoms was a historical dramatization novel. Hence the "Romance" part.

It's essentially the equivalent of what Sengoku Basara is for the actual Sengoku Era. What actually happened was fairly well documented because of all the biographies and texts written at the time.
>>
>>87698344
Never played it. Extrapolation of numbers during war is common in many cultures but I recall some accounts of some Asian cultures going overboard due to their already large population sizes.
>>
>>87698424
Neato
>>
>>87698373
Given the current trends in movies, I expect the big Huns in the mountains scene to be a massive CGI battle that will last 20 minutes before the avalanche.
Instead of the climax being Huns sneaking in during the parade, only the leader will sneak in while his massive CGI army is outside the capital fighting another CGI army
>>
>>87698373
The montage will have "Be a Man", but it will be a cover by Fallout Boy
>>
>>87698002
>mfw you're right and the most romantic line in cinema history is ruined for all future generations.
>>
>>87698002
shouldn't it be "You fight well" anyways?
>>
>>87698655
The bad grammar is what makes it so awesome.
>>
>>87698271
If you count Mulan using Mushu as a makeshift Lighter then yes, Mulan received magic augmentations.
>>
>>87698690
Well now that we are modernizing this movie, we can finally "fix" those flaws
>>
>>87698285
what the fuck logic is this.

She's the protagonist. Protagonists always get convenient plot points so the story could revolve around them.
>>
File: jackgood.jpg (26KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
jackgood.jpg
26KB, 700x437px
>>87698655
Don't you mean Jump good!
>>
>>87698785
If she wants to go to war for a selfish reason, or for some kind of revenge or bloodlust, it kind of changes the character. Depending on the circumstances, there might be less reason to sympathize with her or be invested at all with her scheme if the motivation is off
>>
>>87693044
That was a pretty great movie.
>>
>>87692312
>age 18-20
Emma Watson is a 26 year old playing a 17 year old. Lily James was 25 when she played Cinderella. I don't see why they need to limit their age range that much for this one specific movie.
>>
>>87698902
I dont even know where are you going with this logic.

If her father was competent, she'd be stuck doing the matchmaking ritual again and again never having to prove her worth. Then there would be no story about Mulan. Same goes for any protagonist.

Why are you even theorizing what might and would've happened.
>>
File: one__shitpost.png (434KB, 824x514px) Image search: [Google]
one__shitpost.png
434KB, 824x514px
>>
>>87699485
I wonder if they are specifically trying to set themselves up for failure in Chinese-only casting? Like, "oh gee, we tried to find the perfect Chinese actor and actress but we just couldn't! So we had to get (another ethnicity/etc)"

conspiracy but honestly, it's truly bizarre at how limiting that age bracket is, and how unusual it is for any film, much less Disney films which routinely cast adults as teens.
>>
>>87692236
>But after learning that his rival is a woman, his intense feelings of rivalry turn into something different. Something like love.

Litterally Zap to Leela in "War is the H-Word"
So fucking gay
>>
>>87699964
Maybe they're looking for a younger gal because they're testing the waters for a possible franchise? Gotta rake in all that China cash.
>>
>>87696267
hi tumblr numale :)
>>
File: retard.jpg (16KB, 260x274px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
16KB, 260x274px
>>87700323
>taking the bait
>>
>>87692236
Could we fucking stop ripping off Futurama please.
>>
File: _60lGRsR82Wl.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
_60lGRsR82Wl.gif
1MB, 400x300px
Whoever they cast for this new dude, he had best be hot af and built. Shang was many a grills first beefcake.
>>
>>87700612
>Chinaman
>Beefcake
laughingwhores.jpg
>>
>>87695284
but I like the Rocketeer
>>
>>87696387
>no one cares about China
Ever heard of wuxia?
>>
>>87698154
Did you not read my post? I said that I would bet that they weren't going to mention the shit with her father and would head to war "becuse I'm a strong woman" or for some equally nonsense
>>
>>87697714
I'm going to be really mad if it doesn't compare to the perfect original
>>
>>87700625
You're trying to bait me into posting swole Chinese dudes, aren't you?
Nice try but my boys folder is on another computer.
>>
>>87696604
Don't worry anon, the best character in the whole movie is long gone.
>>
Do you think Disney will get James Hong to reprise his role before he is kill?
The movie wouldn't be the same without our squeaky spineless councilman.
>>
soiled it
>>
>>87692236
This definitely won't bite them in the ass.
>>
>>87698655
That was the point, he was tongue-tied.
>>
>>87695270
I knew it, Pence is a Herc-fag.
Get some taste, you shitlord!
>>
>>87697064
not-Marco Polo then?
>>
>>87692312

>Honghui is incresingly peeved by Mulan's ability to match or out manuver him
>But after learning that his rival is a woman, his intense feelings of rivalry turn into something very different

In that day and age, I don't see how they'd not turn into seething hatred and shame. A hotshot like that would probably kill himself after finding out a woman is besting him in the matters of soldiery.
>>
>>87695270

This guy sounds like the second coming of jack Thompson mixed with the bullshit I expect on Internet politics. No wonder people are worried about this guy.
>>
>>87695270

He's right, but using cartoons as an example will always make you seem silly.

I did like how Mulan's victories came from strategy rather than brute force, but realistically, there's no way she would've passed the basic training to get to that point.
>>
>>87702730
Yeah, she was up against Tiny J Chinaman. The Chinese commoner field army didn't wear heavy armor, so it's not like she'd have to lug around 80lbs of gear everwhere, and they weren't an invading/expeditionary army in any case, they'd march from one part of China to another part of China.

So unless you are implying that women can't into marching/endurance, there's no reason she couldn't realistically make it through training unless it was full of pure strength training, which doesn't make much sense.
>>
File: IMG_4201.jpg (31KB, 750x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4201.jpg
31KB, 750x503px
>>87697331
>>
>>87701331
It wouldn't be a Hollywood movie about Asians without him
>>
>>87692236
KEKED
>>
>>87696387
China already has a HUGE economic influence in what movies get made.

>>87698344
Sure, that's exactly what the last 999 people who faced down Lu Bu were thinking.
>>
File: 1446559325294.jpg (47KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446559325294.jpg
47KB, 1008x720px
>Disney is still trying to rape its animated classics after creating what is essentially "Hannibal: Rising" for kids with "Maleficent".

Well, color me surprised.
>>
>>87692236
How much is this movie going to suck? I had high hopes for this(Even if it was live action) but now I'm pretty much writing this off.

Are there any redeeming factors to this movie?
>>
Why replace Shang if this new guy is just going to have the same flaws and disposition toward her?
>>
>>87692312
>gokturks

HERE WE GO LADS
>>
>>87702764

I'm no expert on Chinese training from back then so going based off what was shown in the movie, there's no way she would've been able to climb that pole, even with the trick she discovered. Most women can't even pass the 3 chin-up requirement for the Marines.

Also:

>Yeah, she was up against Tiny J Chinaman.

You do realize, that even if Chinamen are small, Chinawomen are even smaller.
>>
>>87702690

There's a Chinese myths about a girl who crossdresses as males to go to university, finds a guy whose her intellectual equal and the two fall in love once her sex is discovered. Maybe Chinese men back then just really liked competent women?
>>
>>87696017

Pregnant female soldiers are worse than men having sex with other men or pregnant foreign whores, obviously.

And the woman's sexuality doesn't matter. Sexual assault between soldiers is already an issue, female soldiers in combat roles is only gonna exacerbate that problem.

Also, almost all lesbians have had sex with men at some point in their lives.
>>
>>87697412

>what is montage
>>
>>87692312
>pandering to the chinese
How long has this been going on?
>>
>>87696004
Remember how trump jr. told kasich he'd be the most powerful VP in history if he ran with trump and how he would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy?

Are we pretending that never happened?
>>
>>87692236
Did we went full rov?
>>
>>87703785
I 'member!
>>
>>87692236
>"Hueee, he's hong alright".
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.