[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is best Slade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

Who is best Slade?
>>
> not including Smallville
Pleb
>>
File: Deadpool - Merc With a Mouth.jpg (90KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool - Merc With a Mouth.jpg
90KB, 480x272px
>>
>>87692183
Deathstroke.
>>
>>87692183
Joe Manganiello
>>
>>87692183
I love the outfit design of Teen Titans cartoon Slade. But I'm not so sure about which had the best personality.
>>
>>87692231
I don't particularly care about the actor, but I am SO happy that Deathstroke will finally get some mainstream exposure.

at the very least it will rekindle the fanfic community to write some more Slade/Terra lemons
>>
>>87692197
Fuck dude he was a little old bald man. Doesn't even rate.
>>
>>87692183
None of them are perfect.

Ron Perlman had a great performance as Slade, but his character was just a generic evil mastermind. Manu Bennett also killed it, but his motivation of MUH SHADO was ill-conceived and nonsensical.

Beware the Batman had a nice mix of working as a mercenary while also having a penchant for elaborate revenge schemes, but his motivation was shit and the voice sucked.

I guess I'll go with the Arkham games, even if they shat the bed with him in Arkham Knight.
>>
>>87692183
2003 Titans.

Hear me out. I recently rewatched the whole series, and knowing now about the origins of the character, I agree that in a lot of ways he's barely Slade. In particular rather than being a mercenary he's just a super villain for the sake of being a super villain. The robot ninja mooks don't really make much sense either.

But despite those oddities, he's voiced by Ron Perlman.

Ron Perlman, man.
>>
Identity Crisis Slade. Literally unbeatable.
>>
>>87692282
Dude he was beyond Death's Stroke
>>
>>87692183
Arrow version was pretty baller
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afk4OGOKaUw
>>
Prieststroke is literally the best book the character has ever been in.
>>
>>87692735
Shut up retard.
>>
>>87692197
He was beyond death's stroke
>>
>>87693909
yep
>>
>>87692713

>his motivation of MUH SHADO was ill-conceived and nonsensical.

Agreed. Arrow relies WAY too much on killing off random female characters to motivate people. That and Oliver does something dumb again.
>>
>>87692967
But he should BE Death's stroke.
>>
>>87694387
Not to mention the drug that magically makes him evil.
>>
>>87694950
Let's be fair.

The drug made him crazy. Which made it real easy for him to slide into evil territory.
>>
>>87692183
me
>>
>>87692183
The design sucked, but Injustice had a pretty cool Slade.
>>
>>87692183
Teen Titans
>>
>>87692713
>his motivation of MUH SHADO was ill-conceived and nonsensical.
True, but it allowed for that violent symmetry when he did the same thing to Ollie with his mother and his sister. He earned how fucking sadistically pissed off he was when he was screaming for Ollie to choose.

I liked him a lot more when he was just Ollie's buddy on the island, but I'm biased. The Odyssey was my favorite episode of the first season.
>>
>>87692183
From where are the 3 that seem to be from a video game? I at least know one of them is from Arkham Origins.

Also the one besides Arrow Deathstroke. I can't tell from what cartoon he is.
>>
This cover always stayed with me after seeing it over and over again at my 90s LCL.

The name was the best.
DeathStroke The Terminator.

Was he a terminator? But I don't see any robots. What kind of a hero is named DeathStroke?

To be a kid pre-internet was the best.
>>
>>87699416
Forgot my image
>>
>>87699374
1st row 2nd column is Arkham Origin
1st row 4th is MK vs DC
bottom right is from the Injustice game

the one next to Arrow Slade is from the Son of Batman movie
>>
>>87693924
Stay salty my friend.
>>
>>87692713
Ron Perlman's creepy pedophile vibe was as far as you can get from generic evil mastermind. It may not be comic Slade but it was amazing.
>>
>>87699827
Slade is canonically a pedo in the comics. That's not the issue people have with TT Slade.
>>
The one voiced by Ron Perlman obviously.
>>
>>87699827

Creepy pedo Slade isn't just a 'vibe' in the comics. He's a card carrying statutory rapist.
>>
Definitely not Young Justice ponytail Deathstroke
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.