[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would /co/ make the Disney characters more relevant in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0835.jpg (69KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0835.jpg
69KB, 960x720px
How would /co/ make the Disney characters more relevant in the overall plot of Kingdom Hearts
>>
File: 1475800332066.jpg (69KB, 981x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1475800332066.jpg
69KB, 981x1270px
A visual upgrade
>>
>>87689124
2 things, easy, that Disney/Square will never allow.

1. Reestablish the villain coalition

2. Allow all Disney characters to travel between worlds freely, and interfere with the plotlines of other worlds.
>>
>>87690116
So make the women turbosluts and change nothing else?
Considering the market for KH is 13 year olds, you wouldn't be wrong.
>>
>>87690145
>1. Reestablish the villain coalition

Post-KH3 would be the perfect opportunity for it, seeing as Xehanort is going to be killed off in KH3.
>>
>>87689124
Make them half Xehanort
>>
>>87689124
get rid of all the faggot final fantasy rejects.
>>
I honestly didn't realize there WAS an "overall plot" other than Sora needs to find the only other white girl in existence because it's his friend and he wants to see her butthole

The rest was a bunch of disjointed shit levels which were nothing but an excuse to use licensed characters but it wasn't done in a cohesive way at all

and that's the game in a nutshell: they said "Hey, let's use these famous characters!" and then built a game around it, instead of making a fun game first and letting the characters and story evolve organically from there
>>
File: SUBMIT.jpg (35KB, 252x349px) Image search: [Google]
SUBMIT.jpg
35KB, 252x349px
SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT COME GUARDIAN COME GUARDIAN SUBMIT COME GUARDIAN SUBMIT COME, OPEN YOUR HEART, SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT COME GUARDIAN COME GUARDIAN SUBMIT COME GUARDIAN SUBMIT COME, OPEN YOUR HEART, SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT COME GUARDIAN COME GUARDIAN MY STRENGTH RETURNS, THE FINAL DARKNESS IS NEIGH SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT COME GUARDIAN COME GUARDIAN SUBMIT COME GUARDIAN SUBMIT COME, OPEN YOUR HEART, SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT COME GUARDIAN
>>
File: 1478709805096.png (265KB, 576x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478709805096.png
265KB, 576x750px
>>87690116
Stop butchering Maleficent she has had enough already!
>>
>>87690145
>2. Allow all Disney characters to travel between worlds freely, and interfere with the plotlines of other worlds.
I would love this but Disney would NEVER allow this in a million years. They hate crossovers. Hell, this was suppose to be in the original game (I.e Micky using heroes from other worlds) and they didnt allow it. They wouldn't even let Disney Princesses look at each other.
The only reason Disney Infinity got away with characters interacting is because of the loophole "they're just toy versions, so it's okay".
>>
>>87690145
I think that realm-jumping would be the perfect way. I mean obviously the NORMAL story-lines of each world is where the villains are MEANT to fail, but if say, HADES had teamed up with Jaffar the end of Aladdin may have been VERY different. If Captain Hook had taken up for Ursula (and attacked Eric's Ship, for instance) then the end of The Little Mermaid would have been different. Evidently Maleficent is an excellent tactician in the KH storyline, she seems to also be the only one capable of stepping into other worlds, but also she was a legitimate badass in her own story considering that it took the 3 (next) most powerful beings, a chosen-one type of prince, and the power of TRUE LOVE to take her down (along with a healthy dollop of LUCK).

If Disney was smart, they'd make KH4 into Infinity 4, add figures, physical DLC, and monetized content. Adding Square's support to Infinity and turning it into an RPG would only improve the entire experience.
>>
>>87689124
Lay off the original antagonists after the Xehanort saga.

Establish that Mickey's genitals are effectively a smaller version of his head, with his penis resembling his snout and his testicles looking like his ears (and sharing their rule of perspective).
>>
>>87689124
Have Facilier work for Maleficent
>>
File: 1410108331985.jpg (90KB, 875x496px) Image search: [Google]
1410108331985.jpg
90KB, 875x496px
>>87689124
>Horned King Never!
>>
>>87692557
>Phantom Blot never
>>
>>87691431
What about House of Mouse?
>>
>>87689124
disney villains vs nu-xehanorts in a power struggle for who gets the dorkness

Not a fan of most of the original characters, wish it just stayed a Disney RPG with FF characters on the side.
>>
Well Maleficent is trying to get some book that can predict the future so she might become a larger threat.

I still say it's way too late to have a random Disney Villain appear and replace Xehanort as the real main villain. I would like to see 'nort and the Organization sometimes aligning themselves with the really bad-news Disney Villains like Horned King, Judge Doom, Narissa and Davy Jones.
>>
http://dragoncatkhfan.tumblr.com/post/153155124091/alex-be-like

Apparently Alex Hirsch REALLY hates KH.
>>
>>87692994
Nobody knows how the hell that show got away with it. Probably had something to do with treating all of the characters like actors rather than having them stay "in-character".
>>
>>87692784
>Ratigan never!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP8QdFttugg
>>
File: Hades-ffvii.png (85KB, 471x632px) Image search: [Google]
Hades-ffvii.png
85KB, 471x632px
>>87692557

Actually the Black Cauldon could possibly make it in what with a live-action reboot being greenlit as well as the HK's small popularity in Japan to the point of him being a final boss in random Mickey games, the star of a long-running Tokyo Disneyland attraction, and the Hades summon in FF7 being based on him using the cauldron.

>>87697760

GMD might have a decent chance seeing it's the film that helped kickstart the Disney 90s renaissance, but I'm not betting anything on a B-List movie from the dark age due to Disney hating most of those movies.
>>
>>87692045
Ursula and Davy Jones team up to attack Atlantis the Lost Empire

Captain Hook and his flying ship attack the RLS Legacy for the map to Treasure Planet, but get cucked by Experiment 626

Dr. Facilier and Hades make a deal, he's one of the friends on the other side.

Queen Grimhilde and Mother Gothel are both planning to back stab the other for control over Rapunzel's hair and everlasting youth.
>>
>>87689124
Nuke the franchise.
>>
File: df50cd5231840c6d3952397eb717b7f6.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
df50cd5231840c6d3952397eb717b7f6.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
>>87697704
But they were in character for the most part. I remember one episode had Pete break the AC so it would get too hot and everyone would leave, but Hades stayed since he's used to it. It then became about Mickey and co keeping Hades entertained, which they did by bringing out Chernabog to do the Night on Bald Mountain bit. Hades loved it.

Then there was the whole House of Villains thing where all of the bad guys took over and acted just like they normally would have.

House of Mouse remains an anomaly.
>>
>>87689124

Have them actually be scary/threatening.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.