[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM SO HIGH, I CAN HEAR HEAVEN!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

I AM SO HIGH, I CAN HEAR HEAVEN!
>>
VINDICATED
>>
BUT HEAVUNNN
NO HEAVUNN

DAWNT
HEA
MEEEEEE
>>
>>87685104
AND WE NEED A HERO TO SAVE US
>>
AND DRIVE THAT FUNKY SOUL
>>
>>87685104
>I AM SO HIGH
DUDE WEBS LMAO
>>
File: 1458340413285.png (355KB, 850x431px) Image search: [Google]
1458340413285.png
355KB, 850x431px
When we were kids we thought that was the coolest trailer, admit it.
>>
Why don't comic book movies have hit singles attached to them any more?
>>
>>87687756

hm... good question.. guess it doesn't fit the formula.
>>
File: seal.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
seal.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
BAAAABYYYYY
>>
LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH
>>
Stuart Little & Stuart Little 2 were not great movies, but even as a kid I loved that their marketing team used that same dumb song to make a joke.
>>
>>87687756
Because Hollywood feels that "cheapens" your movie.
Also royalties.
>>
>>87685104
Why did everyone turn against Nickelback? Like I don't think they were amazing and some of there songs were pretty much the same, but I don't think they deserve the hate they get.
>>
>>87687756
It jut fell out of style.

The Avengers and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 actually had singles, but nobody really cared, even though both were pretty fun.
>>
COME ON COME ON COME ON

DAREDEVIL

I AM THE MAAAN WITHOUT FEAR
>>
>>87688190
NAPPY ROOTS, NAPPY ROOTS
>>
>>87688085
They're like Evanescence in that it's fun to make fun of them. Neither are HORRIBLE bands, but they make themselves easy targets.
>>
>>87688085
Blandness coupled with a heavy media presence made people hate them
>>
>>87688085
Hero isn't really a Nickelback song. It was co-written by the singer from Nickelback and Josey Scott from Saliva and (I think) one of the guitarists from Theory of a Deadman. It was like an early 2000's post-grunge supergroup. They had the drummer for Pearl Jam there, too. Jerry Cantrell was supposed to play guitar on it, but had to bail.

I do fucking love this song, though. Only because it reminds me of this movie. I was actually joyriding in southern Illinois the other day and I stopped to get gas and this song was playing at the car wash next door, so that was cool. It's just a fun little song about stepping up to the plate and leaving everything behind to be one of the good guys. To True Believers, it means a little bit more.
>>
>>87688085

I unironically don't hate the hate for them. I loved their music as a middle schooler watching Naruto AMVs, and I still enjoy them as an adult.

>>87687756

Suicide Squad did. "Heathens" is freaking sweet.
>>
>>87688273

I never hear people make fun of Evanescence. Linkin Park and Three Days Grace? Yeah. Evanescence? Not really, except maybe uppity symphonic metal or goth fans.
>>
File: uncle ben fuck hut.png (39KB, 1329x133px) Image search: [Google]
uncle ben fuck hut.png
39KB, 1329x133px
What did raimi mean by this?
>>
File: uncle ben boiled so many gooks.png (52KB, 1306x198px) Image search: [Google]
uncle ben boiled so many gooks.png
52KB, 1306x198px
>>87688431
He really is a visionary.
>>
>>87688412
There'sa lot of memes centered around bring me to life to be fair
>>
>>87688514

Memes aren't always mocking. There are a lot of songs that have memes from them. And, in all honesty, "Bring Me To Life" is a rather low tier Evanescence song. Uber popular but not their best.
>>
>>87688085
It's buttrock. It sounds like light beer
>>
File: Martian Manhunter song of life.jpg (821KB, 1024x3180px) Image search: [Google]
Martian Manhunter song of life.jpg
821KB, 1024x3180px
>>87688085
Because what they play feels like generic cookie cutter by the books colour within the lines paint by numbers assembly line by committee pop rock

It doesn't have any point or personality beyond being catchy and to make people buy it. Now there are plenty of songs and plenty of bands like that, but Nickelback don't even try to do the usual dressing it up to hide what it is, they just brazenly put it out there.

I don't hate Nickelback in the slightest. I mildly enjoy some of their songs in the way that one can hear a song on the radio and not feel the urge to change stations, I'm just telling it how I see it.
>>
THERE YOU ARE
>>
>>87687726
Truth.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5YtfXUXEYI

I'm a dirty dog.... I'm a dirty dog...

I'M AN OUTLAW

QUICK ON THE DRAW
>>
>>87690662
LIKE NOTHIN YOU'VE EVER SEEN BEFORE
>>
File: Uncle Ben's.png (62KB, 1329x218px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Ben's.png
62KB, 1329x218px
>>87688431
>>87688463
FTFY
>>
>>87690662
>I dare a motherfucker to come in my face
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.