[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Dick Rider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Nova1adigranov.jpg (97KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Nova1adigranov.jpg
97KB, 700x1050px
Do you like Dick Rider
>>
It's spelt with a Y, but yeah
>>
I don't know that I'll ever get past his underwhelming performance in Annihilation, but I am looking forward to him sharing the Nova book. Sam best boy
>>
>>87684321
I can't wait to see another volume of Nova do horribly because of Sam and watch him get another redo
>>
>>87684162
I want to. Where do I start? Am actually am quite interested in cosmic Marvel. I just don't know who's who and where to start.
>>
>>87684417
Annihilation. Keep going until you've read Thanos Imperative and then stop.
You can skip Realm of Kings, just read this issue with Quasar
>>
>>87684461
Noted. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>87684461
>>87684514
Hey, everything leading up to Infinity Finale was gangbusters!
>>
>>87684162
I like him, but the other Cosmic heroes are better I think. Rich didn't really do much but fuck around on Earth until Annihilation. Which has become somewhat overrated around here if you ask me.

>>87684461
That's the casual way. Annihilation saga is great and all but Surfer, Mar and Genis Vell, and Adam Warlock all have much better stories.
>>
>>87684162
No, I don't think I do.
>>
>>87684417
Don't.
>>
>>87684162
I hate him. He's unrelatable to me, I'm more fan of Sam.
I heard Dickfags sent anthrax to Brevoort's house, is that true?
>>
>>87684284
If you Bendis
>>
File: quasar 08 018.jpg (644KB, 1000x1507px) Image search: [Google]
quasar 08 018.jpg
644KB, 1000x1507px
>>87684162
Quasar did it better.
Seriously.
>>
>>87685521
Are you trying to say that Bendis doesn't have tremendous amounts of respect for characters and continuity?
>>
>>87685873
Yes. I'm trying to say that Bendis doesn't have tremendous amounts of respect for characters and continuity
>>
>>87687246
Bendis the writer? Brian Bendis?
>>
>>87687269
Bendis. Brian Michael Bendis. The writer of Marvel Comics
>>
>>87684162
What an unfortunate name.
>>
>>87684162
I liked Rich, and what involved him on Annihilation/Conquest, but he seemed a bit dumb most of the time.
>>
File: Nova on civil war.jpg (511KB, 1176x1477px) Image search: [Google]
Nova on civil war.jpg
511KB, 1176x1477px
I like Nova a lot.

In preparation for the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, I finally got around to reading the big cosmic reading list, and I loved it. I knew it was gonna be good based on what I heard, but while I knew I was gonna like the Guardians comic, I didn't realize how much I was gonna fall in love with Nova. He immediately shot up to one of my top 5 favorite heroes, and has been there ever since. Super excited he's coming back.
>>
>>87688279
Until they say the Rich we've seen is undoubtedly him, expect this to be a fake out.
One day Brevoort will decide there wasn't enough outrage, and making Rich a Skrull will be one of the first things he does.
The decrepit hand in the preview says that there's definitely a catch to him being back
>>
>>87688379
I'm assuming that the resurrection fucked up and it's going to be an ongoing plotline, but that it's still him. I'm banking on the fact that they've made it clear from the start that something's wrong, and that even Marvel wouldn't be stupid enough to make one of the main selling points of the book a lie.
>>
File: nova stained glass.jpg (4MB, 3300x2536px) Image search: [Google]
nova stained glass.jpg
4MB, 3300x2536px
>>87688445
That's basically how I'm seeing it. I feel like it's still him, but maybe Death's somehow got her hands on him or something, or he's been made her new avatar.
>>
>>87688582
Him being her new Avatar sounds like a neat direction
Im expecting him to be working for Shuma-Gorath.
>>
>>87688782
>marvel finally brings rich back
>as a villain
Pls no
>>
>poor gl rip-off
>his legacy is hysamic cuck
I'd really like to read about him, but nah
>>
>>87689154
I think Marvel has wanted to use him as villain for Sam a long time.
I think it should be the other way around, but there's no reasoning when it comes to Marvel
>>
>>87690007
>I think it should be the other way around
Epic win.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.