[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: doctorstrangereview.jpg (82KB, 800x457px) Image search: [Google]
doctorstrangereview.jpg
82KB, 800x457px
>>
>>87683271
Better than any Snyder movie.

but this isn't hard
>>
>>87683271
It's not good, it's great.

The thing about MCU movies is they feel like you're watching a high budget Saturday morning cartoon. Fun and comfy.
>>
>>87683271
Ask next February, after the backlash is over.
>>
Pretty good, yea. A little too much quips from him, but other than that it's enjoyable.
7.5/10
>>
>>87683271
It's very beautiful, but the plot doesn't feel threatening so it's hard to get into.
>>
>>87683271
It's okay.

Visually great, so worth an IMAX ticket at least, if you're a visually oriented guy, but the story is eh. Performance by the actors and actresses are solid, however, and Giacchino composition is alright.
>>
>>87683271
It's okay.

It's not bad, but given the choice again I wouldn't pay full price movie ticket for it. I'd recommend going if you have a groupon or something, or wait until the DVD comes out and watch it with friends on movie night
>>
The plot is barebones and basic as fuck with a forgettable villian, and the quips are the worst out of any marvel movie but it's worth seeing for the visuals alone and how the fight scenes work around them
>>
>>87683824
Sounds like a Silver Age Marvel comic to me
>>
>>87683805
This person is an idiot and probably shouldn't be allowed to use computers.

The general consensus of the other comments is correct: it's a gorgeous movie with some amazing visual effects with an okay story. Everyone does a good job but it's nothing special.

See it in IMAX if you can. It's really worth it for the spectacle.
>>
>>87683937
>his opinion is wrong
why is half of /co/ so stupid?
>>
>>87683271
Yes. It's still got the "shitty Marvel villain" syndrome though. The cleverness at the end makes up for it.
>>
>>87684041
The only wrong thing is parroting this idiotic "an opinion can't be wrong" line.

That person is a moron because Doctor Strange is exactly the kind of movie you see in theaters, not at home. Big spectacle movies are for the big screen.

You probably think liking Batman vs. Superman is an opinion rather than being factually and morally wrong and a failure as a human being.
>>
>>87683277
Triggered much?
>>
>>87683271
It falls into the middle ground with a lot of the other MCU movies like
Ant-man
Incredible Hulk
Avengers
Captain America
And GotG
>>
It looks better in 3D, right?
>tfw you didn't watch it in 3D
>>
>>87683271
Fave MCU movie.
Only one I'm gonna rewatch in theatres.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.