[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These guys were actually pretty horrific.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage(3).png (333KB, 966x743px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(3).png
333KB, 966x743px
These guys were actually pretty horrific.
>>
So is your face.
>>
>>87681547
Source? Looks DCAU for me.
>>
>>87681739
Ben 10 Alien Force, and yeah, they were pretty groody.
>>
>>87681667
MY DOCTOR SAID PEOPLE WOULDN'T NOTICE
>>
>>87681547
The Highbreed arc was the only good thing about AF.
>>
>>87681547
I need to rewatch alien force. I hated it when it was airing, but I'm curious if i was too harsh.

Is it worth the time it takes to watch it?
>>
>>87681547
Pretty good design, too bad AF always copypasted all their designs over crowds of characters, small variations would had kept the designs from getting old.
>>
>>87681547
So, what happened to these guys? I don't remember much from Alien Force but I think there was an ultimate form they grew into or something.
Or maybe they were slaves?
>>
>>87684044
If I remember right, the omnitrix detected a genetic fuckup or some disease or some shit holding them down from their true potential, ben healed their leaders and then them and then they were cool, I think.
>>
>>87684063
Actually they thought they were superior because they weren't "infected" with genes from other aliens since they only breed with themselves so Ben infected all of them with DNA from other aliens.
>>
>>87684127
Oh shit, goes to show how bad I didn't understand the plot device I guess.

I do remember that now, when he was done they were all colorful and crazy looking.
>>
>>87684044
>>87684063
Their pure genes were shit and Ben said "oy vey", then using the watch, spliced in some alien DNA in theirs to turn them all into horrible mutants of themselves.
>>
>>87683718
The thing is AF and UA have really cool concepts, but they never execute them really well, omniverse in the other hand take some concepts and do it right like Ghostfreak's planet and Kevin's power and origin
>>
>>87683718
I honestly say yes, the amount of filler and the slow as f beginning are real deterrents though.

>>87681748
For me its the fact that they took over people with face huggers
>>
>>87681547
Yeah but they were a pretty lame villain for a guy who can turn into any alien he wants even if they were just grunts
The highbreef also didnt feel like such a threat
>>
Inside man was a great episode.
>>
Alien Force didn't deserve half the hate it got.
>>
>>87684127
from highbreed to hybrid
gotta love it
>>
>>87681547
The DNAlien story line was the high point of all Ben10 for me.
They had a planed out story that lasted more than a season and everything after that felt like them fumbling to find a new story without much luck.
>>
>>87681547
Honestly I really liked Alien Force, but I hated Ultimate Alien since it did away with all the growing up Ben did in AF.
>>
>>87685078
This
>inb4 it was too serious a bloo bloo bloo

Ghost Town was god tier
>>
>>87685846
Ghost Town was anything but good. Pretty boring actually.

Ignoring the staggering amount of canon that was ignored, it was a pretty contrived and cliche episode. Vilgax and Ghostfreak teaming up would've been a more interesting episode.

Why is Z'skayr Ben's responsibility? He's a sentient being that squatted in the Omnitrix. Why should he care if Vilgax gets burned for playing with fire. Why did Z'skayr need to turn Vilgaxia into Ectonurites if he already has a planet of followers other Ectonurites to do his bidding. Can he not get back home for some reason despite now having access to ship he could use to get back home. And if Z'skayr had the power to turn other beings into Ectonurites, how come he's never used it until that episode, where it would've been really beneficial?
>>
File: marooned-09-300x229_zpsaf687a2e.jpg (18KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
marooned-09-300x229_zpsaf687a2e.jpg
18KB, 300x229px
Gave me nightmares
>>
>>87681748
Thnx.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.