[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this end up becoming a complete and total trainwreck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0697.png (119KB, 501x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0697.png
119KB, 501x198px
How did this end up becoming a complete and total trainwreck of a show.
>>
But it didn't, it only had a bad streak of episodes about a teenage male with no adults to look up to being a complete spaz about his love life and then a very stupid resolution about the whole "Finn loses an arm" foreshadowing drama.
>>
>>87680974
The viewers
>>
>>87680974
It lost the lol so random appeal and became grimdark and too layred with plot.
>>
File: golfcon.png (68KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
golfcon.png
68KB, 700x300px
What is current Adventure time's current story arc or w/e? I completely lost track of this thing over the years.
>>
>>87681353
>its my golfsona
Lost
>>
File: 1405422253167.png (229KB, 356x467px) Image search: [Google]
1405422253167.png
229KB, 356x467px
Shipping wars and the relationship-based storylines that wrecked the characters and the perceived view of the show. It's the fans fault.

Also, Finn was always annoying as fuck.
>>
File: 1375950951290.gif (499KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1375950951290.gif
499KB, 500x464px
>>87681366
Also, they made the lore so interesting that the filler/normal episodes just looked so bland in comparison.
>>
The people who make this show are making shit up as they go. There is no plan. Hell, there probably isn't even an outline. And that's the show's big problem

Everything else (Finn's wimpification, the shipping shit) could be justifiable if it was actually leading to something. But it isn't and this isn't helped by the fact that the show is afraid of changing the status quo.

People make fun of Steven Universe's pacing, but I genuinely feel nothing substantial has changed in the last 3 seasons of this show.
>>
Breezy.
/thread
>>
>>87681379
>Also, they made the lore so interesting
Said no one with taste
>>
The showrunner left and it passed into the hands of people with no passion and half as much vision. They've never done drugs and completely missed the point of the more psychedelic, laidback subtext and thought the key was just to say wonky weird things lol so random.
>>
>>87681469
This, basically. It's a bunch of boarders all trying to write their own stories and the showrunners just kind of not doing anything to hold it all together.
>>
>>87681469
people make fun of Steven Universe because its somehow even uglier than this cartoon and the fanbase somehow even more annoying than the 2011 Adventure Time fanbase
>>
>>87680974
Rebecca and Pendolton left
>>
>>87682920
Rebecca was the one who ruined the show tho
>>
They tried too hard to force meaning or "depth" into any episode they made in the latter seasons, they also forgot that episodes should be fun and not preachy.

Let's not forget how Finn turned out to be, they turned into a loser and he became the show's punching bag.
>>
File: Burning Low Finn.gif (383KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Burning Low Finn.gif
383KB, 500x281px
>>87681366
>Also, Finn was always annoying as fuck.
TAKE IT BACK!
>>
>>87680974
Penn stopped caring and a load of untalented shits (see sugar) ran it into the ground with drama and degeneracy
>>
>>87684113
This
>>
File: Jump the shark.png (2MB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Jump the shark.png
2MB, 1152x648px
Blame the writers for this episode.
>>
>>87680974
went on too long, with writers that wanted to make it "deep" but also not commit to anything
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.