[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is this guy in the x-men animted series opening?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

i used to know his name but i forgot.
>>
>>87677271
Magneto.
>>
>>87677271
The one between Pyro and Thunderbird? Because I'm not even an X-Men fan, and I can name everyone else in that picture.
>>
>>87677319

oops yeah thats who i meant. little pinkish guy.
>>
As far as I can tell from the internet that's supposed to be The Gargoyle, who is a Hulk villain
>>
>>87677319
>Thunderbird
Time for Um, actually

That's Warpath, Thunderbird's little brother.
>>
>>87677412
If you're gonna be pedantic about it, Warpath used the name "Thunderbird" too.
>>
>>87677271
Alpha, was scrapped after they made the opening sequence
>>
Just read up that X-men and Spider-man TAS are in the same universe Earth-92131. But apparently The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man TAS and The Fantastic Four are from Earth-534834. Finally Silver Surfer TAS is Earth-634962.
Guess growing up I always thought the Marvel 90s cartoons were from the same earth. Cause didn't War Machine and Iron Man appear for an episode in Spider-man, using the same armor from their cartoon? Same with War Machine's armor in X-men?
>>
>>87677412
so..is Warpath evil?
>>
>>87677271
wasn't Sabertooth(and to a lesser extent Juggernaut) pretty much the only one shown there besides Magneto to show up more than like once or twice?
>>
>>87677780
For a little while he was because he blamed the X-Men for his father's death.
>>
>>87677366
This is the correct answer.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri_Topolov_(Earth-92131)
>>
>>87677271

Deadpool 3 is gone be about the X-Force
>>
>>87677795
Mystique and Avalanche
>>
>>87677795
Mystique showed up a lot

Pyro and Avalanche (along with Blob) showed up a handful of times
>>
File: thunderbird wolverine.jpg (600KB, 1857x973px) Image search: [Google]
thunderbird wolverine.jpg
600KB, 1857x973px
>>87677807
Have there been any What-Ifs about Thunderbird surviving? I feel like there was missed potential in the dynamic that was being set up between him and Wolverine.
>>
>>87677904

What kind of dynamic are you talking about, Anon?
>>
>>87677271
Sabretooth looks like a body building woman
>>
>>87677872
>>87677877
I literally can't remember ever seeing Pyro or Avalanche, and I only recall Mystique showing up like twice
>>
File: sabe.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sabe.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>87677978
When I was a kid and didn't know shit about the X-Men other than the Genesis game, I saw Sabretooth and thought he WAS a drag queen, a gay, or a woman man....just something along those lines that I didn't even understand at that age, I just thought he/she was some kind of "queer"
>>
>>87677969
The dynamic in pic related, where Thunderbird saw Wolverine as a rival to surpass. Could have made for some interesting interactions and stories.
>>
>>87677752
They were broad-strokes in the same universe but i'm not shocked they were in slightly different ones
>the same armor from their cartoon
that's a negative my good chum. quite different
>war machine in x-men
i don't remember that
>>
File: shieldtime[1].jpg (33KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
shieldtime[1].jpg
33KB, 432x324px
>>87678257
oh wow i looked him up
he looks.. fabulous
>>
>>87678026
the seemingly bare thighs and the big fur boa .. those massive pecs.. I can see it, honestly.
>>
>>87678291
It amazes me how many Marvel characters had cameos in that show. Back before every company owned a different character and wouldn't let anyone else use them.
>>
>>87677271
That's the Juggernaut, bitch.
>>
>>87677999
Pyro and Avalanche were Mystique's goons who showed up on Muir Island when Rogue wanted to get the mutant cure, during the assassination attempt on Senator Kelly which Bishop tried to stop, and flashbacks to Rogue's time in the Brotherhood

Mystique showed up a few other times without them, like when Apocalypse turned Angel into Archangel, or in the present when Rogue was fighting Ms. Marvel's psyche, when Nightcrawler was looking for his mother, when we found out Graydon Creed was her son, and in the final arc against Apocalypse when she teamed up with Magneto to take him down from the inside
>>
>>87677904
Not to my knowledge.

There's been a handful of stories expanding on his brief time with the team, plus a Chaos War tie-in where he lead some other dead X-Men, but that's pretty much it.
>>
>>87678727
There was that Exiles Thunderbird who survived and ended up going through Apocalypse's Horseman process, rejecting Pocky lips and rejoining the X-men. He was aight and fucked Nocturne
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.