[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does DC hate synergy? This is the only case that it would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1474414109056.png (2MB, 1804x872px) Image search: [Google]
1474414109056.png
2MB, 1804x872px
why does DC hate synergy? This is the only case that it would actually be good, but no

I don't get it
>>
>>87676260
I haven't ever read any of the iZombie comics. I know it was published by Vertigo, but was there any connection at all to the DC universe like Sandman, or was it it's own thing like Preacher?
>>
>>87677208
own thing
but Liv Moore is a different thing and could be incorporated into the DCU or YA
>>
>>87677258
Why the fuck would you want that
>>
>>87676260
Probably because if they used the premise of the tv series, they'd end up copying Chew.
>>
>>87677258
Why? It's perfectly fine doing its own thing. I don't even know if DC owns it completely, probably a co-ownership with Robinson and Allred if anything.
>>
>>87677317
I want more?
>>
>>87676260
They do synergy, they just aren't retarded like Marvel and go overboard with it thank God.
>>
>>87677330
So do I, but the introduction of superheros would seriously fuck with the story. Like if characters from Invincible showed up on The Walking Dead (for reals, not just as an easter egg)
>>
File: 1458375216256.png (384KB, 467x555px) Image search: [Google]
1458375216256.png
384KB, 467x555px
You say 'synergy' like it's not lazy and cheap and disruptive and annoying.
>>
>>87676260
What about the current line up for Suicide Squad?
>>
If there isn't a dead body (or someone willing to have their brains eaten) she is useless, just a woman who's difficult to kill.

>>87679654
She's not a criminal.
>>
>>87676260
Synergy? In what way?

CW chose to only take a small piece of the source material for adaptation purposes. As far as I know, DC/Vertigo can't put any new comics out without the authorization of Roberson as it's a creator-owned title. He said he was done with it.
>>
>>87677991
Not really.

The iZombie comics were pretty fucking weird, and almost fit more into The Tick universe.
>>
>>87676260

DC has to deal with way more NOT MUH-faggots than marvel.
>>
>>87676260
why are DCucks obsessed unrelated shit being forced to play with their clown sluts and indifferential mary sue caped assholes?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.