[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is peter so savage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20161113-162849.jpg (341KB, 670x640px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161113-162849.jpg
341KB, 670x640px
Why is peter so savage
>>
rekt

It's like a 1960's rap battle.
>>
>>87674360
the spiderbite gave him backbone, he would become increasingly difficult to bully as his confidence grew

something about tussling with giant lizard, people fused to mechanical bits, shapeshifters, and gangsters makes your typical 60s jock less threatening
>>
File: 6889.jpg (14KB, 147x181px) Image search: [Google]
6889.jpg
14KB, 147x181px
Because Steve Ditko was a bitter anti-social shut-in who lashed out at the world through his art.

Lol I mean of course Stan Lee created Spider-Man single-handedly, true believers! Excelsior!
>>
>>87674360
Too bad hey just don't write him like this anymore.
>>
>>87674898

When Ditko wrote him he had Ditko's personality, when Ditko left he had Stan's personality.
>>
File: moz.gif (400KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
moz.gif
400KB, 320x180px
>>87674898

>A proposed graphic novel in the wake of the success of Arkham Asylum, with art by Simon Bisley. Morrison expressed a desire to return to the Ditko Spider-Man. "It's not Spider-Man in Arkham Asylum or anything - it's action all the way with things blowing up from page one but it still won't be a great deal like the Spider-Man that everyone is used to"

>According to the webchat Morrison gave at Next Planet Over in 1999, the story was to begin with an attack by Mysterio, resulting in Spider-Man waking in a parallel world where Aunt May died and Peter never married.

>"The Spider-Man of that world is a creepy, skinny Ditko guy, who lives on his own and is shunned by the neighbors." said Morrison, "He only comes alive when he's out on the rooftops leaping about and squirting jets of white stuff over everything. Freud would have loved the story as the creepy but ultimately decent Spider-Man meets his counterpart from a place where Peter married a supermodel and made lots of money. The story was based around that tension and the ultimate redemption of the creepy Ditko character. I'd do something different now."
>>
Would it be fair to say that Peter is fairly no-patience guy in general?
>>
>>87675581
Kind of. Whenever he runs into a problem he can't solve after fifteen minutes of tinkering he tends to just put on his costume and go beat up some thugs just to blow off some steam.
>>
File: 1473739188141.png (879KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473739188141.png
879KB, 1136x640px
>>87674495
Best rapper, coming through.
>>
>>87674360

Brutal desu.
>>
>>87674360
That kind of bantz is probably why they eventually became pals.
>>
File: splatter these clowns.jpg (87KB, 500x757px) Image search: [Google]
splatter these clowns.jpg
87KB, 500x757px
>>87674360
That's nothing.
>>
File: img_show.aspx.jpg (72KB, 530x402px) Image search: [Google]
img_show.aspx.jpg
72KB, 530x402px
>>87675796
>tfw the PeterSpider and FlashVenom dream team-up is officially dead
Fuck Marvel.
>>
>>87675018
>I had just found out I wasn't the only person in the world who jerked off, and I wanted to do a Spider-Man comic about it. Lol.
>>
>>87675818
The time when Dr Doom abducts Flash is even better. Pete's all like "I've got it made!"
>>
>>87674360
Proportional sass of a spider.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.