[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
You, for trying to force this meme.
>>
File: goodolesimo.jpg (48KB, 560x543px) Image search: [Google]
goodolesimo.jpg
48KB, 560x543px
>>87671356
Shit. I haven't thought of this in at least a decade...
I'd say Jimmy. We need jobs to keep the underclass complacent. Remove the jobs and the next thing you know you have commies busting down your door.
>>
>>87671563
Then again I think the restaurant in the episode have a replicator, meaning that it could have ended world hunger and brought about some sort of otherwise impossible communist utopia (like Star Trek) so maybe Jimmy was right...
>>
>>87671356
Jimmy for being an arrogant little shit and complicating the work for him and his co-workers.
>>
>>87671356
Jimmy. He was trying to show off to impress his boss, which is pathetic.

Also no one cares if you can do elementary school maths in your head. I have to run an income report before I close and if I don't have a record of sales for the day on the register I can't go home. Type in the fucking numbers.
>>
File: 1471404221985.png (26KB, 252x311px) Image search: [Google]
1471404221985.png
26KB, 252x311px
>sodium chloride
>>
Jimmy.

Using the till system ensures proper inventory management and the correct order/pricing. Jimmy may be able to do mental math in a heartbeat, but humans can make mistakes.
>>
>>87671356
Lets make this easy for you, Jimmy is ALWAYS in the wrong. Jimmy may be intelligent, but he will always hold himself back because of his maturity and being an overall dick.
>>
>>87672138
Jimmy's not human, he's a cartoon character. Duh.
>>
How did it scan the dog's tongue if the dog was a robot
>>
Why the fuck did he arm a restaurant with weapons?
>>
>>87672138
Jimmy has Brain Blast, man.
That shit to him is his Speed Force.
>>
>>87672186
Retroville is a bad city
>>
>>87671356
The whole scan of the tongue thing is extremely flawed. What if someone doesn't want to order the thing they'd like the most for budget reasons? What if they already had a big meal earlier today and don't feel like having a burger even though it's their favourite? What if they're buying food for other people?
>>
>>87671356
Planet Sheen was wrong
>>
>>87672659
If it all costs the same and takes the same materials, what did it matter?
>>
Skeet should have been able to explain to Jimmy why they do things a certain way.

But it's not his fault Jimmy is too autistic to figure this kind of thing out on his own.
>>
>>87671356
Stop trying to force this shit
>>
>>87671423
>>
>>87675087
>>87671423
>>87675407
El Mismo Culero
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.