[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cartoon Network will never do anything cool like this again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: iu[1].jpg (141KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
141KB, 400x300px
>Cartoon Network will never do anything cool like this again
>>
>>87671349
Sponsored branding that falls apart and leaves them with a bunch of mediocre episodes?
>>
>>87671430
Name a cooler event, faggot
>>
>>87671430
The Ed Edd and Eddy one was great.
>>
>>87671430

what brand?
>>
>>87671489
He's probably talking about the fact it was a cross over event between several popular shows and several not that popular shows.
>>
>>87671489
I believe it was that shitty Kraft's Macaroni product.
>>
>>87671489
From Maxwell Atom:

>I swore I’d never do a Billy & Mandy scifi episode, but toward the end of the run I pitched “Billy & Mandy vs The Martians” as our DVD. The execs didn’t go for it, but they let me do it as a regular episode. It was… Okay. With that out of my system, I was ready to move back into spooky territory.

>Except the execs decided that they wanted to do a massive crossover event sponsored by Kraft cheese. Totally weird. Yet another scifi episode about cheese loving aliens. Kraft backed out and we were stuck with it, and I was not happy. Perhaps because I wasn’t happy about doing another scifi episode , it turned out to be really fun. I had to think outside the box and junk. That episode became “Billy & Mandy Moon the Moon”. Tres risqué!
>>
>>87671506
>>87671592
I'm willing to bet there were plans to make Cartoon Network character shaped mac and cheese that didn't happen for whatever reason.

I had no idea these episodes were meant to be tied together when they first aired. I thought they had just taken a bunch of unrelated episodes about aliens and premiered them all in a row.

>>87671487
Of course it was. It's fucking Ed, Edd n' Eddy.
>>
>>87671592
So THAT's why there was a consistent theme of cheese!

I can't believe I never knew that.
>>
>>87671349
How would a crossover event between CN's present-era shows pan out?
>>
File: latest[3].jpg (72KB, 1042x786px) Image search: [Google]
latest[3].jpg
72KB, 1042x786px
>>87671447
They made 3 movies out of it and did every posible thing they could with the premise.
>>
File: latest[2].png (410KB, 1022x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
410KB, 1022x768px
>>87671447
How about an actual crossover where the characters interact with each other.
>>
>>87671447
That time Ben 10 actually looked decent.
>>
File: latest[3].png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest[3].png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>87673524
>>
What are you talking about? They're streaming Teen Titans Go for 24 all week every week!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.