[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long till she shows up in the comics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

How long till she shows up in the comics?
>>
literally who
>>
>>87670275
>not watching Supergirl
You tremendous faggot.
>>
>>87670253
Looks like Kara's fake parents are taking her role instead. Which is fine, because Kara is a lesbian this time and having them both be gay would be tacky
>>
>>87670445
>because Kara is a lesbian this time
What?
>>
are all white girls this hairy?
>>
>>87670718
>Hairy

Bitch what?
>>
>>87670718
You know she does have fairly long hairs on her arm. I'm never going to unsee that. Fuck you, anon.
>>
>>87670253
DC rarely does comics synergy so not likely.
>>
>>87670253

>DEO

Cameron Chase?
>>
>>87672082
>What is Suicide Squad Rebirth?
>What is Supergirl Rebirth?
>>
>>87672082
You realise that Harley Quinn started out on Batman the animated series, don't you?

Characters making the jump from screen to comics is very common, especially for DC.
>>
>>87672127
>>87672799
>what is rarely

It is in no way shape or form "very common" for DC. I honestly am getting sick of all these causals that have been reading comics for a year commenting on things so matter of factly.
>>
>>87672830
Jimmy fucking Olsen started out as a character on the Superman radio show before being brought over to the comics. Renee Montoya started in batman the animated series as well. Livewire was created for the Superman cartoon. The new Aqualad was developed for Young Justice before Geoff Johns decided to bring him over.

Loads of DC characters started out in other media and were brought over to the comics.

But congrats on being a complete fucking idiot.
>>
File: dm2014_5744.jpg (55KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
dm2014_5744.jpg
55KB, 338x450px
Superior version of the exact same character.
>>
>>87672932
But that ones ugly.
>>
File: chyler and mias body of work.jpg (151KB, 671x1029px) Image search: [Google]
chyler and mias body of work.jpg
151KB, 671x1029px
C U T E
U
T
E
>>
>>87672928
You realize that its about 15 characters maybe out of hundreds of the course of 78 years? You need to learn about percentages mate if you think that makes it common.
>>
>>87672830
It's almost as if two of their books currently being put out is made on synergy, Supergirl, the book that is pretty much emulating the show as much as possible is one of them.

Jimmy Olsen is a synergy character, so is Harley, René Montoya, Livewire and so many others, its not something rare for DC, its just not happened as often as it was for Marvel as DC arent putting as much stuff out in cinemas.
>>
File: chyler get a load of this guy.gif (584KB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
chyler get a load of this guy.gif
584KB, 245x140px
>>87672997
>>
File: chyler leigh gets MANSOND.gif (479KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
chyler leigh gets MANSOND.gif
479KB, 500x265px
>>87673026
>T
>>
>>87670253
did mr bones pop up yet?
>>
>>87670432
Sorry I have good taste
>>
When Jakey Jakey About to make a Big Mistakey joins the cast
>>
File: chyler leigh - supergirl.jpg (190KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
chyler leigh - supergirl.jpg
190KB, 800x651px
>>87673064
>>
>>87673012
See >>87672998
>>
>>87673088
It's very common in the grand scheme of things, look at things in the last few years, WW's Rebirth costume, supermans Rebirth costume, Suicide Squad's Rebirth ream, the premise of the current Supergirl book, JLA using a gay version of the Ray and Ryan Choi's Atom Suit is very similar to that of the one from LoT and there are plenty more examples.

It's definitely not as uncommon as you think
>>
>>87673248
Its actually very uncommon in the grand scheme of things and common in the short term. Idk where people like you get off speaking so matte of factly but just because its something that has been common in the short time youve been reading comics doesnt make it common as a whole.
>>
>>87673293
>Its actually very uncommon in the grand scheme of things and common in the short term
What does that even mean?
>>
>>87673293
I'm not trying to say that this happens every week, but characters are always effected by outside media, some stuff sticks like Harley Quinn or Jimmy Olsen, and most of the time it doesnt, but that doesn't mean it happens rarely, all it means is that stuff isn't "synergised" for a long time as everything is in flux. I've also not been reading comics for a little as you're implying I have.
>>
>>87670253
she's a qt
>>
Is she not already in the Orlando comic? It SYNERGizes pretty hard.

>>87670718
I wish.
>>
>>87672085

Alex Danvers. Chase was in one episode of Season 1 as an FBI agent.
>>
>>87673078
Then why the fuck are you on 4chan?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.