[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the government hates mutants so much, how come Cyclops and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

If the government hates mutants so much, how come Cyclops and Emma Frost are the only X-Men that have ever been arrested? They've done tons of shit that's technically/blatantly illegal, yet they let them do whatever they want, they've never even been sued by private citizens. They never face any real punishment for their actions. Most evil mutants rarely spend a day in prison either. Toad, The Blob and Sebastian Shaw are all free men. Magneto seems to be the only they even bother going after.
And they're supposed to be an oppressed minority? Non-mutant criminals have a much higher incarceration rate than blacks and latinos combined.
>>
>>87667160
Meant to say that mutant criminals have a much higher incarceration rate than blacks and latinos combined.
>>
>>87667160
They do send ineffectual genocidal robots against them from time to time. But those are usually sent by rogue/mind controlled generals, or they were hacked.
>>
>>87667160
Why did they need an entire helmet just to hold some goggles in place?
>>
>>87668296
to make sure they stay in place.
>>
>>87667160
The majority of X-men are both white and US citizens. You can't lock up an US citizen for being part of a white milita that's doing illegal shit because that's how the US was founded.
>>
>>87668403
Like half of the X-Men are foreigners. Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Banshee, Colossus (worse still, he was a ruskie commie), Bishop, Psylocke...
Of the remaining ones, the fact that their white privelege protects them only proves my point that mutants aren't an oppressed minority at all.
>>
>>87668296
I think you'd want to make absolutely fucking sure that those goggles stay in place, wouldn't you?

I'd have them surgically bolted to his skull.
>>
>>87667160
read 2000s weapon x series

supposedly the us and canada genocided thousands of mutants secretly
>>
>>87668900
How? And that still doesn't answer why mutants are above the law if the government hates them.
>>
>>87669452
It's a cape comic, they aren't consistent and don't make sense and the canuck genocide of mutants was the result of a canuck writer really hating some canadian prime minister first and foremost. Meaning it was even more just that particular writer's canon than anything else usually is just the particular writer's canon.
>>
>>87669677
It's weird how in Marvel, the Canadian government is one of the most corrupt things in the world.
>>
>>87667160
I think Whirlwind is the only mutant villain that spends long periods of time in "normal" super-prisons, and that's only because most people don't know he's even a mutant.
>>
>>87667160
SHIELD is probably involved somehow.

>yfw Nick Fury was the only thing preventing the world from going global Nazi on Mutants
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.