[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write the final episode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

File: homer couch.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
homer couch.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
Write the final episode.
>>
>>87666313
It was all a fantasy playing out in his head and he was realliy dying from eating that poisonous fish from that sushi place.
>>
>The Simpsons
>Ending

It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Fox decides it's not making them enough money. Then the writers will try to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Marge will be cuckolding Homer with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (Even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Marge getting fucked one by one while Homer just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Lisa becoming transgender, then kicking Bart in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Springfield will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Marge.

It ends with the Simpsons insulting its viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomitting all over each other and slicing their throats. Dr Nick pokes his head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Moe right outside the Simpsons house.

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Matt Groening high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall. Then it ends, with no credits, context or anything.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews The Simpsons for another 10 seasons.
>>
Main Plot: Santa Claus (played by Matt Groening) kills himself, and it's up to the Simpsons to save Christmas. The episode ends with all the presents being delivered and the family singing some Christmas song, then saying good bye to the audience.

B plot: Ned Flanders considers abandoning his Christianity, and decides to become an agnostic atheist by the end of the episode
>>
>>87666313
It ends the same way as the Dead Bart creepypasta: 2012 apocalypse.

What, its almost 2017? Nevermind then!
>>
Everyone looks yellow because Homer has been eating what he thought were snacks at work this whole time but were actually radioactive, and it's fucked with his vision. He has a disease that cannot currently be cured.

He visits a cryogenic freezing company and, along with his family, is frozen. As he's about to go in, he says, "Wait! What about the dog?" and the owners of the company say "we have it covered!" and open a chamber next to theirs, shoving a yellow Frye out of the chamber and putting the dog in in his place.

End with Frye like "wait, what happened? I fell into a cryogenic chamber in 1999. Is it the far future?"

"Well, it's 2018."

Frye walks over, opens the pizza, takes a bite, and says, "Hey, it's still okay!"

FIN
>>
>>87666313
Homer dies. The End.
>>
>>87666313
Bart and Lisa graduate to the next grade in school, Homer gets a work promotion where he has to do even less work and gets paid twice as much, Marge finds fulfillment making knickknacks on Etsy.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (50KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
50KB, 512x384px
>>87666313
Everyone dies.
The end.
>>
File: Fallout.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>87666332
ow
>>
>>87666332
...the aristocrats!
>>
The final episode is literally just the intro, but made to be about 22 minutes and full of stories. The ending of the franchise is the same as the introduction, with everyone getting on the couch, but there is no gag, and as soon as they turn on the TV, the series ends.
>>
>>87666332
2/10
>>87666411
6/10
>>87666468
8/10
>>87666508
8/10
>>87666551
4/10
>>87666596
4/10
>>87666675
9/10
>>
Hour long special, because of course they'd give that to the Simpsons.

Marge and Homer's plot involves around them having to deal with a new law passed by Mayor Quimby that in order for couples to stay married they have to prove that they've had a loving relationship all these years(He passed it for taxes or something I don't know). Their whole plot is them digging up old videos and pictures for their proof, and just reminiscing the whole time.

Lisa's whole plot involves her getting a C+ for an extra curricular activity(I know Elementary School kids usually don't have those but let's just pretend okay?) in something she's never tried before. It doesn't matter what the subject is, just that it's something new for her and she's just sort of average. She freaks out for the majority of the episode, going from depressed that she's not perfect to angry and that the class must be pointless. Whole point is Lisa trying to deal with the fact that she's human. Near the end Skinner has a talk with her about why he became teacher. After Nam he could've easily taken a desk job and just sat back on the rest of his years, or even run for state office, but he chose to become an educator because it would mean he would constantly be testing himself. The lessons may stay the same but the students come and go. He tells her he's never really been the best Principal, which she agrees(laughs), but that he still keeps coming in day after day because it's a challenge, and people need challenge in their life or else they become sensitive sponges. Give them enough praise and they swell up with pride and start oozing it out of every pore. But if they are left along, they start to dry up and become brittle, the littlest bit of conflict makes them start to flake and break apart. Lisa thanks Skinner and goes back to the class, taking another test. She gets a B-, and she smiles about it.

(Bart's plot coming next)
>>
>>87666936
Bart's plot involves him and Maggie. Bart finds it worrying that even at (whatever Maggies age is), she's still not talking. We get a flashback to "Bart gets an F" but done in modern style, and Bart begins to wonder if Maggie will end up being as stupid as him. He takes her to Doctor Nick who, of course, misdiagnoses her and tells Bart that she's got the brain of a mule! After Bart leaves with Maggie it turns out Nick WAS looking at the brain of a mule.

Bart spends most of his time trying to help Maggie talk and make sure she doesn't turn out stupid like him. They watch educational TV, play those little brain teaser games with the blocks, and watch Itchy and Scratchy in French(the classy language). The whole time Maggie doesn't say a word, and Bart just ends up breaking down and crying again, he's failed once more and now his sister will be a worthless idiot just like him. Maggie crawls over to him, pops her pacifier out and says "Shorts!". Bart can't believe it, he grabs Maggie and hugs her back, jumping around happily.

The ending is all of them sitting on the couch, watching TV, with this final piece of dialogue between Homer and Marge.
"Do you think there's anything good on?"
"Oh Marge, I'm sure there's just perfect for us."
*he turns on the TV and it's Family Guy*
"D'OH!"
>>
>>87666332
>The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Seth MacFarlane high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates America for electing Donald Trump before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall. Then it ends, with no credits, context or anything.

>It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews Family Guy for another 10 seasons.
>>
>>87666936
>>87667055
You've really thought about this, haven't you?

I like it.
>>
>>87666313
The final episode shows the Simpsons repeating the same events of the original Tracey Ullman shorts, complete with choppier animation and off-putting voice acting. However this time there are some small differences, such as much stranger colors and very quiet murmuring in the background. This "finale" implies the entire Simpsons universe is stuck on some demonic time loop, doomed to repeat forever.
>>
>>87667748
What exactly makes it demonic?
>>
>>87667813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F988JDDuFsQ

Ask yourself, who turns off the lights in the final segment?
>>
File: reverse.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
reverse.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
>The final episode is an hour long clip show
>>
>>87667055
That Bart plot is actually really good
I just want one more great season of the Simpsons and then it can end. Bring Weinstein and Oakley, through in Alex Hirsch and see what they can do
>>
>>87666313
Homer died years ago. Marge smokes. Lisa had sex with Bart then accused him of rape. Moe was mauled by a panda.
>>
>>87666651
Came here to post this.
>>
They start the episode by changing the couch.
The second half takes place in the future.
>>
>intro
>everyone runs in and sits on couch
>long pause as they settle in
>commerical break
>come back, still sitting on couch
>whole episode is just them sitting on a couch
>homer farts at one point
>the end
>>
>>87666675
Nice one
>>
>>87666936
>>87667055
10/10
>>
>>87666313
Just rerun Behind the Laughter.
>>
File: laughing mom.png (265KB, 453x414px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mom.png
265KB, 453x414px
>>87667055
>he turns on the TV and it's Family Guy
>>
characters replacing others. Hand drawn and given the 80's look

>Maggie is running Moe's
>Bart now became what he hates . The teacher.
>Lisa and Milhouse are more or less Homer and Marrge
>Homer is now grandpa

It's a version of Springfield as if everyone aged naturally. The episode is based on due to one if Homer's screw ups years ago the powerplant now renders Springfield will be inhabitant in a few days,thus forcing everyone to leave. All of Springfield is about to leave but due to his stupidity/laziness Homeris still at home. He complains that he needs to stay since his children and grandchildren grew up with the couch. Lisa left already due to the danger's. Bart went to give Lisa's kids his old toys that were taken from the desk.
Homer goes to Moe's as Maggie finally convinced him that the couch is still engraved into their family . They eventually leave. It shows years later the radiation managed to go down. A old wheezing Homer is given a wish to do one thing before he dies . Back in Springfield the only thing left us the couch . His family sits down on it. Zooms out to every character in the show surrounding it humming the theme
>>
>>87668014
>I just want one more great season
I'd settle for an episode. I had to watch the x-files go to shit and now the simpsons have stopped being funny. It just isn't right.
>>
Homer's story follows as he becomes the substitute of Mr. Burns as boss of the nuclear implant while the old man decides to pass the rest of his days with Smithers in some exotic location.
Marge' subplot involves her finally understanding that she can't change everything in the world to fit her view and decides to improve herself to be an example who hopefully at least her family will look up to.
Bart decides to give a shit for once and starts planning to attend law school
Lisa gets a similar subplot like Marge, she understands she's not entitled by her own opinions despites how morally superior she thinks they are and so starts tolerating others.
By the end of the episode, while everyone is sitting on the couch, Maggie says her first words.
Duff
>>
>>87668676
The show ends with them going to barts Christmas recital
>>
File: 1452730055500.jpg (33KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1452730055500.jpg
33KB, 540x405px
>>87666332
>Jerks off and eats a sandwich
>>
Do you think Homer ever sapped maggies pacifier for his throbbing cock?
>>
File: 0.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>87666313
>>
File: 1453853101332.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453853101332.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>87667055
That ending fucking killed me
>>
>>87669031
I'm sorry. I was trying to be funny but I think I went too far.
>>
>>87666936
>>87667055
this is actually very beautiful and believable. i like how it ends with some comic relief. 10/10
>>
>>87667871
>so it's come to this, a Simpsons clip show finale
>>
>>87669082
I thought duchovny was a dick for ages but he seemed a good sport in that.
>>
>>87666313
The characters realize they are in a cartoon that producers will not allow to end, explaining why no one grows or improves, and why nothing changes. Then the cast travels into the real world, and kills the producers, FINALLY ending it all.
>>
>>87669436
Apart from the moider the simpsons already did it.
>>
File: 1465668982513.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1465668982513.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
>>87666936
>>87667055
Gonna chime in and say this is a fine ending to the show. Too bad it'll never end gracefully like this. I have a feeling if it every does end, it'll be the exact opposite of this by being as loud and obnoxious as possible.
>>
>>87669436
Actual context for this image?

>>87669728
When?
>>
>something terrible happens
>Home's life gets all messed up
>snowball of problems, he considers suicide
>can't even kill himself
>agonizes
>wakes up on his sofa
>it's the first episode of the first season
>The Simpsons is an endless loop
>>
>>87669779
>When?
It is not my job to educate you, you racist pig.
>>
>>87669779
>Actual context for this image?
No idea, I stopped watching the show shortly after the year 2000.
>>
>>87669870
lol, did your mom take your tv out your bedroom?
>>
>>87666675
i feel like they've done this before
>>
>>87666936
>>87667055

9/10
My only gripe is that the Homer & Marge plot seems too barebones. Don't get emw rong,has potential for sweet and funny, but compared to Lisa's and Bart's plots they seem like the weakest branch.

If you're given it a one hour special, i feel ever member of the main simpsons family should get a decent piece of plot specially considering Homer is absically the protagonist of the show.

But other than that I like it.
>>
>>87666313
cba, but it should end with them going out for frosty chocolate milkshakes
>>
>>87669939
No, even at the tender age of [teenager] I felt like it lost its relevancy and should have been cancelled already.
>>
>>87668861
>Bart decides to give a shit for once and starts planning to attend law school
this would make me too happy
>>
>>87670065
m8, for real. I am not a hateful person but you need to end yourself. Do it fast and easy but do it.
>>
>>87666936
>>87667055
Would it take away/add to the episode idea if I say I iamgine the credits as they play show a live action recording of Matt Groening's hand drawing sketch the Simpsons on paper while a soft piano version of the main theme (or slow jazz).

When it finished you hear Groening's giving a Homer's "Woohoo!" from offscreen just as it switches to the shushing lady.
>>
>>87666675
>>87666508
it could be those 2 combined
>>
>>87666313
Homer loses his job
Fails to get a new one since everyone knows hes incompetent.
They lose their house due to being unable to pay for it
Now they're homeless
Homer is starving, and eats maggie
Marge leaves homer and calls the police
Homer is now behind bars
roll credits
>>
>>87670129
Ow, the edge.
>>
>>87666313
The original show creators have written it a long time ago. I think it was made twice or thrice in different variations. The plot is about Marge leaving Homer, with no jokes in it.
>>
It's an hour long parodying of the last episodes of other popular shows
>>
>>87671244
I expected the bear to maul him.
>>
File: homer.gif (23KB, 272x440px) Image search: [Google]
homer.gif
23KB, 272x440px
Homer wants to get a beer.

As he goes to get it he's continually stopped by members of his family needing his help with various things and he has a short but sweet bonding moment with each of them.

At the end of the episode when he's about the open the beer the family calls over to him that they're going to do something together, he puts it down without comment and happily goes to join them.
>>
>>87671025
Conan O'Brien said a variation on this when asked on some Simpsons documentary thing what he would do for the last episode:
>Marge is gonna take a good, hard look at Homer and say he's so stupid and he's screwed us over so many times. It'll be humorless. It won't be funny. It'll just be her looking at Homer and saying, "You are such a stupid son of a bitch. I, you're endangering my children. You've destroyed the town 600,000 times. You're, you, you're a threat to mankind. I'm leaving you. I'm leaving you forever.
>>
>>87671343
As I said, I think they did this twice or thrice in the newer episodes.
>>
File: Simpsons Ending.png (103KB, 1335x533px) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons Ending.png
103KB, 1335x533px
>>87666936
>>87667055
Saved
>>
The couch gag begins. Homer rushes in, and for thirty seconds he's just sitting there, before the music dies down and he begins looking around. No one's coming, so in the silent music, he gets up, starts walking around the house, calling them out. Still, nothing. He steps outside, Flanders is cooking BBQ. He asks if he's seen his family. Nothing. So Homer starts getting worried. Marge's car is still there, Lisa's bike and Skateboard are all present, but they've vanished.

Hours turn to days, and Homer finally calls the police. Wiggum and the crew show up and search the place, neighbors bring security cameras, nothing is found, Homer just explains what happened, and it's all for nothing. The police start asking Homer pointed questions, about his life with the family, his noted altercations and frayed marriage. When Homer realizes he's being accused of doing something he kicks the police out and tells them not to come back without a warrant. When they do and find nothing, they finally let him go, but the neighborhood's view of Homer has soured.

Homer can't focus at work, and Burns takes pity on the man for his decades of service and understanding the need to 'remove a family member' and puts Homer on leave with pay for as long as needed. Weeks turn to months, and the senile old man forgets his plant has funded the man all this time, who has now become a pariah in the community, the man who disappeared his family. Santa's Little Helper is the last emotional connection Homer has in a spiral of beer and binge TV, before the dog too passes on years later, and Homer burns the house to the ground.
>>
>>87672374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdgmU8ug0tE
He takes the first bus out to see the world, to make sense of the loss he's faced. His checks become a topped up debit card, which he uses to stay in motels, hear preachers, see psychologists, travel to gurus and monks afar, all to discover the why. He takes meditation, gets in shape, and finds new friends, and almost finds love... but in a flash of blue hair all the emotions flood back and he tells her what happened. She tells him he's not to blame, terrible things happen, and it's all in the past. But Homer never mentioned the worst part. When the house burned down, the TV room wasn't burning with it. It stayed whole, like it was still waiting for something. The next day, the woman he was to fall for finds a note on the pillow and his car missing. She never sees Homer again.

Finally it's decades later and Homer is an old man. He's been running forever. An odyssey worthy of his name. And he's in the hospital. Time catches up with everyone. And the bearded ragged man is learning he's got cancer. Stage 4. He's got weeks to live. Homer takes the news well. He's been running forever. It's time to come home. He takes the first flight to Springfield.
>>
File: the end.jpg (23KB, 708x540px) Image search: [Google]
the end.jpg
23KB, 708x540px
>>87672401
Some things are the same, the courthouse, the statue, but all the buildings are different. No jokes, no allusions, save Todd Flanders as an old street preacher, preaching on the end of all things, that all great journeys come to an end. Homer smirks. Maybe Flanders had the answers all along. He coughs up blood. Sorry Ned, he thinks, I can't visit, I have a place to go.

He returns to the burned out junk-den of his house. It was never repaired, just left to rot like a open wound. He cuts past the fence, and walks in. The rooms are rotten, he hears laughter and howls of days gone by. And then he comes to the TV room. Nothing's changed. The couch is still fresh and pink. Homer walks in, a changed old and bitter man. And he takes a crowbar and attacks the place. He smashes the lamp, the painting, he tears at the couch, even the TV. And he screams 'why wouldn't you burn? Why won't you rot? What are you waiting for! LET IT END! OH GOD, LET IT END ALREADY!!!'

'Homey! What are you doing?'
Homer looks up, Marge is standing there with a bowl of popcorn. The kids are behind her. They haven't aged a day. And the house is back to normal.
'Yeah, dad, what's with all the bad vibes? Don't have a cow, man.'
Homer breaks down in tears and hugs them all.
'Oh God, Oh God I missed you. I missed you all.'
'He-hey, woah, we're not- we're not going anywhere.'
'Oh kids, your father's just glad to be home.'
Homer didn't care what they thought, he never wanted to let go.
'Uh, dad, can we just watch some tv now?'
'Of course we can. Of course we can... we can watch it forever and ever and ever.'
'Well let's go with 7:30 for now, honey.'
And the kids and Marge take the tired old man back to his couch to rest. And even Santa's Little Helper comes in and jumps on Homer's lap, and with tears in his eyes, he raises the remote, as they all look at him, and he nods silently... *click*
BAAAH BUMBUM BAH BUUUM BUM BUM BAH BUMBUMBUMBUM... BUMBUMBUMBUM BUUUM, BAH BAH BAH BUM!
>>
>>87671293
who would be the celebrity guest?
>>
The final episode involves the family going through various mundane and annoying hardships, nothing outlandish, just showing there normal life and what they usually deal with. They each have their own individual trouble arcs to go through in the episode, but by the climax they have solved their problems, all be it it's left each family member rather tired and ready to relax. The end of the episode comes and the family come together, sitting down on the couch and watching tv as the camera goes out through the drive way, pans through the city, showing the various characters throughout the city going about their lives, like a reverse pan through the opening theme, and finally panning up into the sky, where the clouds close over a view of Springfield with The End over the clouds.
>>
Flintstones crossover.
>>
Either end with Marge getting pregnant or have everyone aged the amount of years the shows been on the air.
>>
>>87666332
I came into this thread just to see this post
>>
>>87666313
if the simpsons were still in it's gold age, i would say to end it with a christmas special, like it began, involving santa's little helper in some way.

Something really heartwarming and everybody in the city getting together for a grand finale. Like the ending to Ed, Edd and Eddy. Maybe Mr.Burns finally turns good? something like that.

A shame that now Simpsons is so souless, it'll be just tasteless joke after tasteless joke. Probably something really crazy with lots of celebrity cameos.
>>
>>87672422
Man, that was great and heartwarming
>>
>>87666313
I don't know.

I feel like the intro should reveal that they were watching a home video of Bart's Christmas Recital though.
>>
>>87666327
woah
>>
Just do behind the laughter again
>>
I'm not funny or touching enough to envision an ideal ending for the golden age of The Simpsons, and I have no expectations of the modern writers to help me project what I think they'll actually do to end the show--provided that doesn't fall to a brand new staff of writers who may currently be young children. I'd just hope it's something written with heart and respect. The expectations of "The Final Episode of The Simpsons" would be daunting to anyone, even the writers who made the show what it was back in the day. At this rate, I suppose all anyone could do is dress up nicely, say goodbye, and bow out, after a final reminder of what brought us all here in the first place.

There is a small part of me that thinks it would be better if they just gave the world the middle finger and adapted the Dead Bart pasta as accurately as feasible, or something like that. I just love what the show was and want to be able to appreciate it for the rest of my life. Zombie Simpsons doesn't really bother me because no one really gives it any regard, it doesn't taint what once was. The Simpsons already ended many years ago, we just weren't told as much.
>>
>>87669031
Great, now I have the image of homer with the pacifier in his foreskin and making the sucking sound
>>
>>87670129
>he defends zombie simpsons
M8, it's you who needs to kill themselves.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.