[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andy Andy bo-bandy banana fana fo-fandy fee-fi-fo-mo-mandy Andy!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: AndyF.jpg (52KB, 471x456px) Image search: [Google]
AndyF.jpg
52KB, 471x456px
Andy Andy bo-bandy
banana fana fo-fandy
fee-fi-fo-mo-mandy
Andy!
>>
googer geiger
>>
Am I alone in thinking the two main characters were the most obnoxious characters in the show?

Like, how could he be such a dick about his brother buying him the wrong gift? It was an honest mistake. What a fucking spoiled brat.
>>
>>87666719
Still used to being little mr. mcmollycoddled by mom and dad.
Then in episode 18, he goes back to live with his parents and he hates it. Andy has a blast, and their dad has to pay andy $5K to take Kevin back.
I'd have liked to see season 2 where he's a little more adjusted and less of a spaz
>>
>>87666719
I honestly liked the banter. I had siblings so it was pretty relatable to me.

Kevin was entertaining even though he was annoying at times. Then again it could be because I thought he was qt
>>
>>87666289
Weirdie beans at
where de beans at
where de beans at
>>
I remember this show being boring as fuck, then again i was 13 at the time.
>>
>>87667460
I'm not talking about the banter I'm talking about stuff like Andy acting like a total tool during the realty tv episode.
>>
>>87667594
You're supposed to dislike Andy in that episode, it's intended to show that he was a complete fucking imbecile when he first moved to the city
>>
>the "You could have had Peter Bagge's Buddy Bradley animated, but instead fuck you" show
>>
>>87666289
>Can't I just have the anus bar?
>>
>>87666719
The supporting cast more than made up for what pieces of dogshit Andy and Kevin tended to be

>What's wrong with our regular condoms?
>Nothing's wrong with them, these ones were on special, that's all
>You cheap gay bastard, these things are gonna FLY RIGHT OFF
>>
>>87666719
I detested everything about this show from the characters to how it looked.
>>
>>87668544
Why would a fluid bonded, presumably healthy gay couple need condoms?
>>
>>87668574
assuming neither one of them has a communicable disease, it's probably just a cleanliness issue, any asshole is going to have doo-doo in it, besides the fact that they're older guys and maybe don't have real great digestion anymore. plus a condom will probably stay lubed up a little better than bare skin.
>>
penispenispenis
>>
>>87666719

Kevin was an obnoxious dick but Andy was great. Yeah he was a touch hipster but at the same time he was more relatable than fucking Googer Geiger, and his episodes were always the best (the second unemployment episode is still one of the realest episodes of a cartoon I've ever seen, and was very sobering).
>>
File: 1407945422048.png (419KB, 900x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1407945422048.png
419KB, 900x1018px
>>87666289
>>
>>87666719
how was he supposed to use the expansion without anything to expand upon dumbass
>>
>>87668860
That gets me everytime.
>>
>>87669050
What is this hot mess?
>>
iu tip
>>
>>87666289
they really over hyped beer for me.
I thought it was going to be amazing. I was disappointed really.
>>
>>87669050
So I am guessing that is someones OC from DA
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.