[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: SOT7.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT7.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>I've got so much more coming, don't worry.

>"It is unfortunate that the only near-complete and exquisitely detailed chronicle of the Rising King was so elaborately embellished [21].

>[21] I use the word embellished here with both a great deal of care and an extreme and calculated distaste."

>Pangoxes, Meta-historian of the Retroactive Record Monks, Circa 35 Third Conquest
>>
>>87655784
You beat me to it by about a second.

The page was funny. The note afterwards is hysterical.
>>
>>87655817
Hah, didn't think anyone else would, honestly. The last two threads fell off the catalog after barely a day, and one with only a handful of replies. I was really debating just giving up on trying to post or discuss it here for the obvious lack of interest; might do that anyway if this thread dries up too. Just wasn't yet ready to jump into the rampant RP faggotry in the comic's own comments section.

Pity, this page alone is worth like a dozen reaction images.
>>
>>87655921
I know right? I guess it's a tougher one to discuss--or perhaps the crowd it draws is more given to the...well, the RP insanity, as opposed to casual chit chat.

And it absolutely is a trove of reaction images.
>>
>>87655976
This is beautiful. And Allison is a geek turned sorority girl, she feels the fanfic cringe. She knows.
>>
>>87655976
I dunno what makes it tough to discuss- these threads used to be full of lore discussion, links to more supplementary material (early descriptions of servant races et al), you name it. I'm not mad about fans here suddenly disappearing, just really confused and a little sad. I'd be posting more REACTOROUS PICTOSCRIBBLES myself, but I'm suddenly moving things over to a new comp thanks to a hard drive failure.

Enough pity parties, though. Cio really is 1000% a yuri fanfic writer (and artist!) and that's the funniest and cutest goddamned thing all week. I fucking love all of Allison's ragtag crew.
>>
>>87655921
Sometimes threads don't pick up steam. They'll fire up eventually.

>>87656557
It's November. People are prepping for the holidays, probably.
>>
we already had a thread for this update earlier.
>>
>>87655784
fukkin love this shit. I need the rest of that fanfic.
>>
>>87656557
I get the feeling we've mostly discussed it all. We've run out of fresh lore.
>>
>>87657113
ded comic ded thred
>>
>>87655921
No one is interested. Comic is boring now. Too much waifubait.
>>
>>87655921
i imagine there'll be more conversation when there's more to talk about. at the moment nothing all that crazy is happening, just a little bit of exposition. if i'm remembering correct, these threads picked up a lot of speed during the ballroom blitz last book. so once the pace starts to pick back up, and more things happen, there'll be more to discuss

in the meantime, friendly reminder that ys-voya still lives. i wonder what will happen should our heroes meet god on the road...
>>
>>87658814
Which is ironic since a lot of people forget about how stuff works. For example, on the last thread, some were bitching that Abby made Cio a fujshit fanfic writer, when she literally mentioned that herself before.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (456KB, 752x323px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
456KB, 752x323px
Okay boys and girls! We have the endgame right here!
Even her god awfull accent went away for a page.
This is getting better and better.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.