[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/doag/ - Dumbing of Age therapy session

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 463
Thread images: 67

File: tonight....you.jpg (84KB, 486x420px) Image search: [Google]
tonight....you.jpg
84KB, 486x420px
have you thanked becky for being a lesbian, or scolded mary for being an irredeemable piece of shit yet today?
>>
I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>87636935
Why are you pissed?
It's just standard shitty quality in a dumb plot line
>>
>>87636935
Well that's fucking rude as shit leslie
>>
>>87637013
He dangles the rapist conclusion in front of everybody, knowing that it'll get reactions. This shit should've been dealt with years ago.
>>
>>87636935
where's the joke, willis
WHERE'S THE JOKE, WILLIS

WHERE'S THE FUCKING JOKE, WILLIS

Y'know, this is the second time in this story that he'd taken a potential story development (Leslie being at the rally being the first) that he introduced only to shut down immediately. Preview panels imply it'll be extended upon later, but right now it just comes off as blue-balling people who might actually care for the story.

Also, look at the background action in the last panel, which is to say that there is none. Leslie just stands there, not even with a look of disappointment or shame or regret on her face. Willis actually managed to work good background action before, but it's all for naught now.

Also, just look at all those faceless figures in the background. It's a minor mark of Willis' relative laziness when it comes to world expansion, but it's a mark nonetheless. Seriously, how hard is it to sketch random characters? Willis seems to only make new character designs if he plans to use them again later, like Sayid. Otherwise, they're left conveniently out of the frame.
>>
It fucking baffles me that a webcomic that updates once a fucking day doesn't progress
I think this is some sort of fucking record

>>87637065
>where's the joke
Last panel if you squint REALLY FUCKING HARD after taking about six shots.
>>
File: Do it.jpg (90KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
Do it.jpg
90KB, 728x636px
>>87637081
Six shots to the head you mean..
>>
>>87637065
the joke is "my Trump/Palin stand in is dumb and stupid"
>>
File: 1134143.png (51KB, 162x249px) Image search: [Google]
1134143.png
51KB, 162x249px
>>
>>87636935
>Lectures class on the dangers of certain attitudes and legislature
>Invites a representative of those attitudes, but only to fuck her
>Gets cold feet about fucking her even though her stance is completely public
>Makes Robin leave early instead of letting her students get a sense with why that person holds those ideals or how confronting them works
>Wishes her good luck with her campaig

Good teaching, Leslie?
>>
>>87637339

Like all homosexuals, she's a sex-crazed nymphomaniac who thinks with her genitals.
>>
>>87636935

Wow, so how many strips was that where nothing important or even funny happened
>>
>>87637570
How many strips has DoA been running for? That many.
>>
File: B2-02-02.png (271KB, 1111x333px) Image search: [Google]
B2-02-02.png
271KB, 1111x333px
NEW STRIPS!

Those are not japanese letters, I just made them up.

Also, the joke for true fans is that Sarah is actually a demon in the other universe.
>>
File: B2-02-03.png (284KB, 1111x333px) Image search: [Google]
B2-02-03.png
284KB, 1111x333px
>>87637931
Now, if you've followed my youtube channel, you may recognize this girl, if not, then she'll just be some random crazy bitch.

Actually, that's what she's always been, you're not missing much.

I ran out of black girls.
>>
>>87637931
It would be funnier with real Japanese letters.

Try using ゴ or ド
>>
All of this has just been uncomfortable.
>>
http://pastebin.com/5MwZPhsE
>>
Did Willis make a comic about his pain yet?
>>
>>87636935
wow, literally nothing happened

over a year of strips leading up to this, and nothing happened

Willis is a master of blue balls
>>
>>87637151
So, does anyone have it?
>>
>>87638107
Nothing can save this pile of cold diarrhea. Just look at how starved for attention he's getting. Who fucking new, or cared, about that youtube channel?
>>
>>87636935
>here's a special political guest, class!
>nevermind, i don't want to bang her anymore. get outta here, you skank
>>
>>87639221
It's okay, when Leslie feels the cold pang of regret when she gets home to her empty house she'll come up with another excuse to give Roz as to why she needs to see Robin.
>>
>>87637339
Don't forget that the whole plan for Leslie to seduce Robin is an act of malice. Leslie and Roz are fucking terrible people, and Robin dodged a bullet here.
>>
>>87640924
Roz is the only one acting out of malice, Leslie is acting out of selfishness. Though given Leslie's attitudes shown prior, she would probably be greatly opposed to Roz forcibly outing her sister. Does Leslie know that Roz intends to use her to out her sister?
>>
File: B2-02-04.png (236KB, 1111x333px) Image search: [Google]
B2-02-04.png
236KB, 1111x333px
Time for some best character.
>>
>>87640982

Did Robin wrong Roz? Im trying to understand this motivation to destroy her own sister so fervently.
>>
>>87641658
My best guess is that Roz and Robin's parents are well-adjusted, so Willis is pretending they don't exist and using Robin in a role that would have gone to Roz's mother.

Which is to say, Willis is treating Robin like he would have treated Roz's mother, and so Robin deserves what's coming to her because she's a parent (if by proxy).
>>
>>87641347
How big of a thing is Christian Rock?
>>
>>87642080
I dunno, but christians love it.
>>
>>87642080
It's an American Protestant thing, and only Bible Belt Protestants

It has absolutely no presence elsewhere, like Catholic-dominated countries
>>
>>87636935
So WHY, other than for drama's sake, did Leslie cancel the interview? Like, even if she's having second doubts about if Robin is actually a good person (fuck this childish writing), why interrupt the questions? Isn't it an excellent learning experience to see what the opposition says anyway?
>>
File: tumblr_oc90l7XtsH1sm8ur3o1_540.png (126KB, 532x662px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc90l7XtsH1sm8ur3o1_540.png
126KB, 532x662px
>>87642442
Because apparently Leslie is so caught up in her own feelings that she's forcing Robin out the door so that she can stew in her own lesbian-ness.

Other than that, of course it's the drama. Like I said, Willis is blue-balling his readers. Though if you watch for preview panels, you'll see that Willis is planning on having Dorothy skip class to go talk with her.

>(november 14, 2016)
, to be exact. Note how the only way that Willis could have filled in the "conspicuous empty chair" was to include a character he didn't create and immediately stands out from the rest of the character designs in the panel.
>>
>>87642070
Problem is that in this scenario Roz is taking the place usually filled by parents.

>>87641658
It's easier to destroy her sister than make systematic changes.

>>87642170
It's pretty small or niche in parts of the Bible Belt too.
>>
>>87644834
But Roz is the college-age student and Robin is clearly older. Therefore, everything Roz does is in the right, and Robin literally kicks dogs.

At least, in Willis' mind this is the case.
>>
>>87636709

I haven't been following these threads for awhile, did Willis have a meltdown over the election? He seems like the type that would.
>>
File: Cwzwm5HWQAA1wCE.jpg:orig.jpg (40KB, 465x456px) Image search: [Google]
Cwzwm5HWQAA1wCE.jpg:orig.jpg
40KB, 465x456px
>>87645216
>trying not to barf
>
>i don't have a right to

>i don't know if i can draw comics for a while
>
>but i have to finish this naked ethan art somehow anyway, it's important

>who let so many versions of myself twenty years ago vote

>Deflated. But I need to be stronger. I need to rise to this challenge for the sake of those around me. Can't despair. Despair when I'm dead.

>[dad-ing intensifies]

>Alfred: Why do we fall?
>Bruce: look this quote doesn't really work right now, i'm kind of a rich white billionaire playboy okay

>aheh
>
>one of the to-be-approved comments from yesterday asks how Robin could possibly have been elected
>
>WELP

>I have things to lose, but I will be relatively safe. I will do my best to be a foothold for others.

>so do we start sending money to cory booker now or what

>forward, always forward
(Pic Related was attached to this Tweet.)

>*finally remembers to read mary worth*
>
>wilbur you're kind of a piece of shit

>maybe the first food i've had in 24 hours shouldn't be a solid brick of sugar

>I see the Dem establishment's Operation: Compliment Trump More Than Putin Did Because He's An Insecure Puppydog is in sudden effect.

>Obama: You're so smart and handsome and all the chicks love you.
>Trump: aw gosh
>Obama: keep Obamacare maybe?
>Trump: sure, BEST NEW FRIEND

>On the negative side, I should be eating more.
>
>On the plus side, no food means the liquor hits harder.

>Chase cries, I pick him up. He stops crying, but starts trying to look around me to see where mommy is instead.
>
>WELL SCREW YOU TOO, BUD

That's pretty much the extent of his "meltdown", give or take several retweets. He probably just slept it off the same as everybody else.
>>
>>87645102
Counterpoint: Both Ruth and Carla are older than Mary.
>>
>>87645423
>>but i have to finish this naked ethan art somehow anyway, it's important

I genuinely laughed. Eh, he seemed to handle it with more grace than I would have given him credit for.
>>
>>87645485
Counter-counterpoint: Ruth, Carla, Roz, and Mary are all in college, while Robin is not in college. Therefore, Robin is in the wrong in whatever scenario is presented.

Further, Mary is only portrayed as being in the wrong because Willis hates her.

Also, looking over the Tweets above, I noticed this:
>who let so many versions of myself twenty years ago vote
Given that 20 years ago Willis was a freshman and starting Roomies, it just adds to the strangeness of Danny's character, seeing how Danny was Willis' self-insert back then and is now claimed to no longer represent him.

So I guess we can expect Danny to vote for Robin while everybody else votes for The Other Guy.

>>87645553
He retweeted a lot of stuff. I'd wager he was just sitting around and drinking and talking in whatever webcomics creators Skype chat exists, since I'm sure there's one out there.
>>
Alright I'm bored and have a bunch of free time, list me some character pairs or fetishes and I'll churn out some written lewds.
>>
>>87645423
>aheh
>one of the to-be-approved comments from yesterday asks how Robin could possibly have been elected
>WELP

I know he's leaning into making her a caricature of Trump, but Robin still has all her shortpacked "fo' rizzle" ADHD writing. They're not really the same.

And about that Obama comment, I doubt (I'm saying doubt, but obviously Willis is being a butturt asshole throwing him under the bus with delusional anger, there's no basis for his words) he was that much of a ass kisser, but the thing Obama understood that Hillary and a lot of current Dems don't, is that you don't really solve anything by being entirely divisive all the time. There's no value to constantly calling others bigots and taking a hardline stance, grouping together the electorate you think you've already lost. You've gotta reach out. Which isn't to say that Bambam didn't call out inequalities while
in office, but he seemed really careful about it, and didn't spend his 08 and 12 campaigns doing that. It's kinda lucky Willis isn't a politician, because he'd do the same divisive shit.

Also, I think the primary takeaways from this election are a disdain for the 2 major parties and general apathy. That's why votes were down in general and 3rd party vote increased so much (almost tripled from 2012).

To bring it back to Willis, I hope he doesn't feel the need to become more of an activist, because it's exactly his sort of rhetoric style that drives people aapart. (Hell, he drove a liberal black canadian to post on 4chan for the first time in his life instead of his comments. Glad to be here, btw!)
>>
>>87646103
>a liberal black canadian
how dare you be a leaf
go back to your maple syrup farms and your hockey rinks made out of the sausage that you call bacon
>>
>>87645553

Retweeting the Suicide Hotline got the most chuckles out of me.
>>
>>87641347
>bagles
>>
File: bagel.png (49KB, 478x189px) Image search: [Google]
bagel.png
49KB, 478x189px
>>87647945
Yes anon, a bagel.
>>
File: 0.png (24KB, 829x325px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
24KB, 829x325px
>>87645553
aLso interresting was the answer on one of the question on his tumblr
>http://itswalky.tumblr.com/post/152957400277/is-robin-just-going-to-be-depressing-from-now-on
>>
>>87646424
>go back to your maple syrup farms and your hockey rinks made out of the sausage that you call bacon

that sounds delicious

can I move to Canada? I promise I can be good and say "eh" after all my sentences.
>>
>>87648066
>Robin is still Robin
>positive thing
These things don't go together? Robin fucking sucks. It was more bearable in a boring comedy setting that needed spicing up, but I never liked her.
>>
>>87647975
>bagle
>>
>>87642070
>My best guess is that Roz and Robin's parents are well-adjusted,

Unlikely. Robin's dad slept around in the Walkyverse continuity.
>>
I've been away from /co/ for a while. Can someone help me out and tell me what this is? Is this the new Questionable Content?
>>
>>87648066
>Republican National Convention
That explains why Robin showed up again.

>smug liberals
My god, is Willis going to redpill himself? That will be an interesting development.
>>
File: Mary03.png (2MB, 1000x2040px)
Mary03.png
2MB, 1000x2040px
>>87648806
No, while QC is pretty much inoffensive, we fucking hate Dumbing of Age.
>>
>>87647975
a body-of-christ bagel should have bleeding holes
>>
>>87649416
Or be shaped like a hand.
>>
>>87641347

Fix your line-weight. Learn to colour. Learn how speech-bubbles work. Learn anatomy and classical illustration. Study some guides on cartooning afterwards. Learn perspective. Learn to write. Study grammar and spelling, or at least run your scripts through a checker. Write better jokes because with shit art, shit writing and shit characters yuks are the only thing that can justify this amateur piece of shit's continued existence. Grow a sense of humour. Develop a narrative beyond just jumping through whatever hoops Willis already did. Don't shamelessly try and curry favour with us with a no-effort "parody" of Mary, it's transparent and pathetic.
>>
>>87648901
>My god, is Willis going to redpill himself? That will be an interesting development.

Nah, he's just go to hedge his bets, especially since his reader base is going to spend their disposable income on guns to protect themselves from the right wing death squads.
>>
>>87649569

>his reader base is going to spend their disposable income on guns to protect themselves from the right wing death squads

That's kinda funny cuz according to Google you can't sell guns to the mentally ill
>>
>>87649757

It's fine, they're all self-diagnosed.
>>
>>87648066
>smug liberals like myself were patting ourselves on [] the back[]
>implying Willis ever stopped patting himself on the back
He's probably just going to be more smug and more insufferable than ever, bolstered by the idea that he was "right" and failed! He's so noble!

>>87645423
So does Ethan have a huge dick or what?
>>
>>87649833

Ethan is, most definitely, a bottom
>>
>>87648901
>My god, is Willis going to redpill himself?
He has always been self aware of his own flaws.
>>
>>87649004
Once again, people missing the point so much of this comic whne it is so crystal clear in the first place.

The whole argument showcased there is that Hatespeech is NEVER justified, no matter what.

How do you carry this kind of point if you don't make the one receiving the hatespeech an asshole in the first place?
>>
>>87649971
Because the "hate speech" in this case, when taken out of the context of Carla being trans (a development that few if any readers would have known without reading Willis' blog beforehand), amounts to grade-school playground taunts.

>Why don't you go hang out with all the boys?
>Yeah, we don't want your boy cooties all over us!
>Don't step any closer! I can smell your dick from here!
>Girls, let's get out of here before Carla rapes us!

Or something like that. This may be an inaccurate portrayal of elementary school. I spent my recess digging with a stick. I never DID get to tunnel underneath the jungle gym...

Which reminds me, the playground situation that Willis drew at the beginning of this latest chapter in DoA with Sal and Marcie shouldn't have ever happened. They'd have prohibited ANY outside playtime while construction was going on, especially if there were a danger to kids. And even then, they'd have probably put up safety cones and yellow tape and shit.
>>
Willis deprecating himself for being a white liberal is the most predictable thing he could possibly do in the wake of what happened. It's his special way of virtue signaling. "White liberals suck, I know, I'm one of them!"
>>
>>87649971

I disagree

Especially when it's only tangentially "hate speech"
>>
>>87649757
>>87649793
Gotta be involuntarily committed. I don't know if it'd be hilarious or horrifying if half of Willis' comment section got their hands on guns.

Speaking of which, do you think Willis is familiar with firearms? During the Toedad saga he drew a fairly faithful reproduction of a Ruger No. 1 hunting rifle, which isn't something you'd expect from him.

>>87649833
>>87649872
Bottoms can have huge dicks too, but I'd wager he's vers.
>>
>>87650368

>a fairly faithful reproduction of a Ruger No. 1 hunting rifle

Probably what his parents used to shoot illegal immigrants
>>
>>87650409
A single shot hunting rifle? Please, we all know they use fully semi automatic scary black assault weapon ghost guns with shoulder things that go up and 1000 round clips full of armor piercing cop killer bullets.

>>87649971
Of course its not justified, the issue is that the utterance of hate speech, which was only clarified out of universe as there was no indication within the comic that Mary or anyone else was aware of Carla's trans status, does not absolve prior actions. Ruth should have either equally ignored or dropped the fury on both of them. Also the way the story is set up it implies that any sort of misgendering will psychologically destroy a transperson in the short-term and that they require the support and defense of cispeople to maintain their dignity and rights.
>>
>>87649971
If that is what is considered hate speech then my entire country needs to be locked up for our crimes
>>
>>87651617
Which country?
>>
>>87637151
it's in a slimgr link from the old general
>>
>>87649004

>I can't get your GLUE outta the wheels!
Sure seems to have come out of the carpet just fine, since there's no ruined carpet outside Mary's door or down the hallway.
Also the skates weren't glued together, Carla was just hopping to be obnoxious.
>>
File: Mary06.png (265KB, 679x333px) Image search: [Google]
Mary06.png
265KB, 679x333px
>>87653511
>Carla was just hopping to be obnoxious.
I should hope that would have been obvious from the moment Carla was skating up and down the hallway.
>>
>>87645423
>>87649833
>>87649872
>>87650368

The main point is that someone should post the (incredibly poorly drawn) dick if said dick is available. I'm curious what size distances Ethan will be closing.
>>
>>87653678
I hope he's massive, like "Oh jeez" huge, and there is the implication that half of Amber's issues with him is that she's a size queen and he's not giving her dick.
>>
>>87646103
>They're not really the same.
Switch out fake-street-talk for blue-collar braggadocio and it kinda is. Dead serious, the man has no attention span at all.
>>
>>87653780
I'm pretty sure that Willis has already shown Ethan's dick in one of his porn comics.
>>
>>87654508
He's retconning Mary's motivation so he can retcon cock size easily. Should make something like an official penis size chart.
>>
>>87646103

"General Apathy" is about right.

Somehow I've ended up with a completely Liberal friendbase and heaven help me if I reveal I skipped out on this shit. They've already damned the third-party voters for screwing it up. Not that it matters, she won the popular vote and lost anyway.

Of course, they take all their cues from Tumblr.
>>
>>87654678

>Should make something like an official penis size chart.

I'll support this only on the condition that Carla be included in it.
>>
>>87654508
I feel like I would remember this, but I'm sure you can POST THAT DICK if it's true.

Don't worry if you can't, runners up on Post that Dick get the home version.
>>
>>87654885

Nah, there was never a Slipshine with Ethan involved.
>>
>>87654856
Horsecock or tiny, flacid, and incredibly feminine penis?

>>87654830
She won by 0.4 percent of the popular vote, in any system that used the popular vote they're be a runoff. And to put things further in context there was only a 57% turnout for this election.
>>
>>87655134
Lots of votes in CA and WA still left to count (because they didn't matter). Final results likely to show a 1-2% Clinton advantage.
>>
File: ministry.png (52KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
ministry.png
52KB, 204x247px
>>87654885
>>87655078
Yeah, I thought there was but I double checked. It was just some guy who looked like Walky with tattoos.

Also I colored this but I'm not done. http://i.imgur.com/mfsCZwI.jpg
>>
File: blush.png (7KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
blush.png
7KB, 191x234px
>>87655229
>>
>>87655229
>fwn all you want is Mary and Carla to stop fighting and admit their love for each other
>>
>>87655783
That shit would make Billie's head explode
>>
>>87642170
canadian here
I used to listen to a fuckton of christian rock like toby mac, superchick, and michael w smith.

it's pretty niche, but it's here too.

actually, the only concert I've ever been to was a christian rock concert at king's island in ohio.
>>
>>87655840
In another thread someone made a very good argument for how hooking up Mary and Carla could make Mary an amazing villain.
>>
File: Leslie is an idiot.png (380KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
Leslie is an idiot.png
380KB, 1000x333px
Patreanon here.
>>
>>87657641

Nothing much here, except to wonder what Cerberus will say to Walky daring to make assumptions about glorious lesbo teacher, no matter how true.
>>
Who wants to bet that next strip will skip all this and we'll be right back to Becky and Dina and their gay hat shenanigans.
>>
>>87657641
>college teacher prevents student from leaving
what world does Willis live in? Professors can't force you to stay. Fuck this bullshit
>>
>>87657641
Well, so much for Dorothy actually leaving to ask Robin about Ryan. Y'know, come to think of it, there was probably enough time for Amber to text Dorothy Ryan's name.

Also,
>the joke is, LESBIANS!
Ech.

Also,
>six helicopter rides
Another Trump analogy, I suppose.

Anyways, other than Dorothy being shut down, there's no real point to any of this. Also, I just noticed that Jeph Jacques' character has been removed. I guess the preview panel was a joke.

I like how the only four characters we're actually given privilege to see in this classroom are all conveniently sitting next to each other. Shit, Willis, even anime goes the extra mile to create distinct and individual filler characters in classrooms.

>>87657767
I would not be surprised in the slightest.

>>87657792
Pretend this is a high school and it all makes more sense.
>>
>>87657792
Because Willis writes this like it's fucking High School.

But then there are more things wrong here than Leslie not letting Dorothy leave.
>Dorothy doesn't just whisper what the question was to Leslie, thus having a good reason to leave.
>Leslie still hasn't bothered to ask who the gay friend Joyce was talking about is.
>>
>>87657834
>>Another Trump analogy, I suppose.
Which is funny because Hillary Clinton hasn't used a car in over 20 years, she's been using private jets.

I love how retarded this all is.
>>
>>87649558
you forgot to add "Choose life."

but you're correct on everything else
>>
>>87657641
It's a callback!

Also, yeah, Leslie can't make anyone stay. She's done this before with Joe, though.
>>
>>87658066
It would have been retarded, political analogy or not.

But there's one Tweet out there with Trump stating he'd be giving children helicopter rides at some event.

>>87658199
>that football head
Suddenly I'm glad that Willis' art has changed.

Also,
>Gender Studies 101
I've only been a college freshman once, but "Gender Studies" is not a general education course required by every college degree program. At best, it's an optional elective.
Also, I've only been a college freshman once, but I'm pretty sure that courses are numbered in the 1000s, not the 100s. It may vary depending on your university, I assume.
>>
>>87658199
eh, I've had college professors who thought they were high school teachers.

My world geography teacher while I was in business school, on multiple occasions, would lock the door shut 3 minutes before the start of class to stop the last minute walk-ins from disrupting his 'crucial' lessons

and on multiple occasions he took the last 15 minutes of an hour long class to bitch and moan about people not showing up for his class, when all he did was make powerpoints(available online), then explain the powerpoints.

he also went on a tirade about people not buying the textbook(which, I might add, I actually had, and I can count the times I opened it on a single hand)

point is that leslie teaching them like high school students isn't that far out of the question.
>>
>>87658199
>>87658363
>eh, I've had college professors who thought they were high school teachers.

I had one that kicked me out of class for falling asleep and wouldn't let me back in until I saw a counselor because she thought I was taking drugs (her class was just boring as fuck)
>>
>>87658287
I've seen stupider mandatory classes.

I'm currently in a mandatory class called 'interpersonal and group dynamics' which is all about working with other people.

It's the most inane shit ever, and 90% of our class isn't even learning from the text, it's screwing around with games and activities that kinda sorta don't at all relate to the lesson.

for example: last lesson was about conflicts in a group. we spent 20 minutes in a mock democrat/republican debate, and I was imitating trump as I was leading the republican side.

for the record, I'm in Radio. This course has absolutely nothing to do with my program.
>>
>>87658471
I'm guessing it works better on paper than in action.
But still, at least "Interpersonal and Group Dynamics" is a better concept that can be utilized in wider education than "Gender Studies".
>>
>>87658547
gender studies, it could be argued, is important to combat the rampant sexism still prevalent in today's society.

besides, I got the impression that most of the people signed up either did it because muh proud feminism, because it was a low-energy throwaway class, or to pick up girls.
>>
>>87658607

Picking up girls in Gender Studies...

I can think of 3 good reasons that wouldn't be a good idea
>>
>>87658664
joe is not a smart person, by all depictions.
>>
>>87658199
>It's a callback!
I hope that wasn't deliberate, because who the fuck can be expected to remember a line from almost 6 years ago? I'll bet fewer than a dozen people got this.
>>
>>87658681

Worse, he's a CIS MALE who DARES to notice a woman trying to look noticeable.

What a shitlord.
>>
>>87657641

>getting six helicopter rides

I'm laughing, but not for the reason Willis intended
>>
>>87658716
eh, joe has been depicted as a generic dudebro who's not a total shithead, considering he helped joyce through her weekend and hasn't done anything malicious and all his hookups have been consensual.

Really, willis has been surprisingly straightforward with joe.
>>
>>87658693
It was the blushing pose that tipped me off more than anything else. It's pretty clearly a callback though.
>>
>>87658794

Yeah, makes me wonder what Willy thinks of Cerb's "analysis" of Joe's behavior.
>>
>>87649004
>shouting and skating in the hallways
>it's only after she made the comment of escorting whatsherface to the boys dorm that pink hair arrives to reprimand her
>not for the shouting, not for arguing, not for the prior skating, but for that one argument

But damn, red got rekt. Ain't so tough now, eh?
>>
>>87659117

Additionally, a pretty good argument can be made that the reason Mary glued Carla's skates and such is because she knows Ruth is a surly bitch who will hit her if she complains about anything.

This entire thing traces back to the fact that Ruth is so terrible at her job most students would rather get into steadily escalating wars than ask her for help with anything.
>>
>>87652975
Not him, but here in Mexico we say worse things than that, shit, several of my friends and people I know still believe that gays are a bunch of degenerates

Which is true btw
>>
>>87644834

Yes, but what did Robin actually DO to incite this wrath?

Never mind. The actual reason Im guessing is "Just because". Willis doesn't have ANY sort of story behind it, even if it's only inside his own head. He MIGHT make one up later, but at present it's just Roz wants to ruin Robin.

David is an extremely shallow guy, so of course his characters are going to follow suit. Theyre about as "Heart on your sleeve" as it gets
>>
>>87658199
Jesus Christ that head
>>
>>87646103
>you don't really solve anything by being entirely divisive all the time.

I dunno. Almost everything Obama did was pretty devisive
>>
>>87648248

You know, Ive been wondering. Is the whole talking like "Great White North" really a thing in Canada? is there any actual basis for it?
>>
File: 1475701019607.jpg (183KB, 462x533px) Image search: [Google]
1475701019607.jpg
183KB, 462x533px
Hey, guys, hate to intrude, but did Jeph Jacques ever have a meltdown over the election?

Any QCfags in the audience?
>>
File: tsc.jpg (191KB, 708x484px)
tsc.jpg
191KB, 708x484px
>>87658287
At least at my colleges it was numbered in the hundreds. Been a while, though, no idea if something's changed.
>>
>>87661091
I know the SFP team posted a big essay about how they were too depressed to do a page for Friday and that we should all help and be good allies by donating to their Patreon.
>>
>>87652975
Australia mate
>>
>>87661091
Not much of a meltdown on his twitter or website. He did go to an airshow today though and took shit pictures.
>>
File: carly.jpg (2MB, 590x8963px)
carly.jpg
2MB, 590x8963px
>>87661091
>>87661820

Only some mild amusement. And some retweets for 63 different genders. Chronologically bottom-to-top because flipping them all around would take effort.
>>
>>87649558
>>87658090
Is drawing webcomics like a heroin addiction?
>>
>>87662344
"PLEASE STAY SAFE"

I keep reading this and can't help but think people are retarded
>>
>>87662344
If anyone actually has killed themselves over this election, will the media take responsibility for it? Because on any deaths are on their fucking hands for the blatant misinformation and fear mongering they've been spewing for the last six months
>>
>>87662344

God Fucking Damn, this Suicide Hotline shit is absolutely in-fucking-sane. If anybody actually kills/killed themselves because of this it's completely on them.

If they're afraid they should learn to grow a pair or get with the program.
>>
>>87662551
It's fucking retarded that they're wasting the time of people over actual people with legitimate problems.
>>
>>87662551
>If they're afraid they should learn to grow a pair
Did you just assume their gender?
>>
>>87662743
Anyone can grow a pair if they choose to. The fight for pair equality progresses on.
>>
>>87657641

Is "Helicopter ride" some sort of slang for a sexual act or something?
>>
>>87658287

Trump also transported a sick child on his private jet across the country to get an operation
>>
>>87662382

Heaven's sake, no.

Even the worst heroin addict going through withdrawl is much more pleasant than a webcomic artist.
>>
>>87662344
>it's clear that people like me didn't do enough
>this is the part where a smash mouth song starts playing

jeph truly believed that his twitter shitposting would win the election
>>
>>87663208
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shitposting
It's a valid thought
>>
>>87663151
Kid was white, doesn't count.
>>
>>87663229
Fuck off
>>
>>87663229
What if he identified as black?
>>
>>87663240
This is how SJWs think. If you save a million white people from certain death but happen to use the wrong pronoun with a trannie, you're satan and should die in burning oil.
>>
>>87657834
>>87658287
>>87663112
In Shortpacked, Leslie's estranged family owned a helicopter.
>>
File: pino1.jpg (25KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
pino1.jpg
25KB, 600x425px
>>87657641

Oh I'm laffin
>>
>>87659848
Watch it be something petty like jealousy over their parents paying more attention to Robin than her as kids.
>>
>>87663112
If it isn't, it should be.
>>
>>87658287
>But there's one Tweet out there with Trump stating he'd be giving children helicopter rides at some event.
That's sweet, but I'm not sure if that's a good trade off for the loss of their healthcare.
>>
>>87658287
It counted as a humanities credit at my university. If anything his Gender Studies class is way too small, when I took WS 101 there was over forty students and four TAs.
>>
>>87658664
I totally tried picking up a chick in one of my Gender Studies classes.

>>87659848
The actual reason is that Roz and Robin have massively divergent political beliefs and Roz believes that anything she does is a valid and good action if it prevents Robin from continuing to serve. They're the same type of person, just as Robin will say and do anything in order to keep being elected, Roz will say and do anything to keep Robin from being elected.
>>
>>87664305
Mean the current health care getting lost due to the explosion in premiums and lucky if it only doubles.
>>
>>87664799
Truth. For the cheapest package my Obamacare premiums and deductible would equal 46% of my take home salary.
>>
File: pure.png (536KB, 1000x660px)
pure.png
536KB, 1000x660px
>>
>>87664785

Ron Reagan Jr himself stated that even though he and his dad were at opposite ends of the spectrum politically, they still loved each other immensely.

Ronald Regan loved a good debate and while he and his son DID debate, it was always good natured

Now I realize you might not like Ronald Regan, you have to admit he dealt with people having different beliefs better than people are acting now
>>
>>87665172
Thats actually pretty good
>>
>>87664785

>I totally tried picking up a chick in one of my Gender Studies classes.

How'd though?

Dip your wick?
>>
>>87665601

>How'd though?

Ah, how'd it go.
>>
File: bvbvbvbvv.png (134KB, 321x686px)
bvbvbvbvv.png
134KB, 321x686px
>>87665172
>implying
>>
>>87665444
The point I was trying to make is that it's not a matter of them being on opposite ends of the political spectrum, it's that they have the same kind of person. I'm pretty sure Willis didn't intend it that way, but both of them come off as virtue signalling hypocrites. Either way, considering how people are behaving right now, is there any need for an explanation as to why someone would go out of their way to destroy someone for holding a differing political opinion?
>>
>>87665601
>>87665613
She didn't seem put off by me flirting with her, but wasn't interested.
>>
File: 1458113250937.png (633KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
1458113250937.png
633KB, 1000x670px
>>87638493
Probably a story arc where somebody (Sarah? Afsa?) gets attacked by Trump supporters. That's an actual thing that's happened. It really is "Brexit times five".
>>
>>87663655
What is with Willis and making his characters completely unrelatable and rich?
>>
File: 1459149012929.jpg (18KB, 245x204px)
1459149012929.jpg
18KB, 245x204px
>>87666821

>Maybe I should stop reading Dumbing of Age

I wish I could. I remember looking forward to the end of Shitpacked because it meant I'd be off the Willis train because I never read DoA. Then I decided to see how bad DoA is, just for a joke. And now here I am, still reading DoA, which was never even good in the first place, unlike Shitpacked.
>>
File: 1464745559738.jpg (758KB, 1632x1261px)
1464745559738.jpg
758KB, 1632x1261px
>>87667071
I know... I know.
>>
>>87666821
You want an arc about Sarah, Miss "I solve my problems with a baseball bat," getting attacked? Unless it turns into a recurring joke about Ryan suffering extensive injuries then magically walking away from them I don't see it.

Unlike Brexit we're seeing confirmed anti-Trump violence as well.
>>
Does Willis ever get called out on his horrible writing, like from people above him in power?
>>
>>87667912
>Above Him in power
So, his Mom?
>>
>>87666821
Weren't a very large amount of those recent reports proven to be false by the police?
>>
>>87667912
>people above him in power?
Willis is just a webcartoonist. He's self-employed.
>>
>>87668586
Some were, but a lot of them were unverifiable to begin with.

>>87668595
His wife has reined him in before.
>>
>>87667912
Even if he did he'd just firmly lodge his fingers in his ears.
>>
File: 1478815905939.jpg (605KB, 1051x820px)
1478815905939.jpg
605KB, 1051x820px
>>87636709
this comic is super liberal isnt it? of a scale from one to ten, one being mildly miffed and ten being a salt tsunami, how salty was the author and has it reflected in the strips this week?
>>
>>87669122
the comic has something like a 3 month buffer because willis is lazy as fuck, so there haven't been comics reflecting it

as for his twitter...
>>87645423
>>
>>87646103
Hi, I'm the other liberal black regular here, though I'm American and...substantially more pissed about the election that you are.

While I feel that the rank and file of the Democrat party should definitely continue to be pissed, the higher-ups are doing what they're supposed to be doing; damage control. At best, outright opposition from the big name Dems would probably poison any chance of winning the midterm elections. At worst, it might completely break down the transition of power and lead us into a civil war that's worse than anything Bendis could come up with. Pissed or not, I would like to avoid shooting someone because of their poor taste in hatwear.

Also, still taking requests for greentext stories. Again, no Mary/Carla. I have my reasons.
>>
>>87669122
For fuck's sake, this is, what, the third time someone's asked this? Learn to read the fucking thread, /pol/-tard
>>
>>87669169
Not to pry, but how the fuck is a 3 month buffer laziness?
>>
>>87669496
because he uses it as an excuse to never ever take criticism or update things.
>>
File: 1478816526280.gif (422KB, 300x200px)
1478816526280.gif
422KB, 300x200px
>>87669484
>>
File: 1459721740512.png (340KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
1459721740512.png
340KB, 1000x333px
>>87667794
Well, the only other black people are Jacob (nobody would realistically mess with him), Sierra (so pure not even racists would give her shit) and the Walkertons (way too much focus already).

I kind of figure there'll be some anti-Brexit rioting once Article 50 gets triggered. In fact, one of the first things I thought when I heard my country had fucked up was "Man, British Muslims are going to get SO radicalised..."
>>87668586
I've mostly seen articles that had photos and videos, shit like that.
>>87669484
>/pol/
>reading about stuff that's actually happened
Pick one.
>>
>>87669571
>Man, British Muslims are going to get SO radicalised...
Why are they so easy to radicalize?
>>
>>87669453
How about Amber/Dina?
>>
>>87669683
Interesting. I'll try and get it done in the next 24 hours. If not, then probably in a week's time.

>>87669551
If you're looking for a fight, you're not getting it. I have better things to do.
>>
File: 1457438229238.png (2MB, 1123x1664px)
1457438229238.png
2MB, 1123x1664px
>>87669453
You're good people. Have you considered getting Trump impeached? I know Michael Moore is trying to get that started...
POV story of Sierra, the firm yet adorably loving dominatrix in dialogue with her sub
>>87669643
It's pretty much a vicious circle of "Some Muslims do shit"→"All Muslims get blamed for shit"→"Some more Muslims get radicalised"→"rinse and repeat". Honestly, most Muslims just want to get by, same as the rest of us, and British Muslims are usually among the first to protest against terrorists in my country. Some of them even do cool stuff like feeding the homeless and helping out in the community, but good luck getting that into the mainstream press...
>>
>>87646103
I concur. People are more willing to believe everyone who disagrees with them is a horrible person alienates people and discourages conversation. If you assume the worst about people, they'll keep their opinions to themselves and then just vote because no one's given them a good argument.

So says Black Liberal number 3
>>
>>87669932
I don't think it's super-likely, but I think it's possible. I mean, if he just keeps doing what he always does, it wouldn't be too hard to find a reason to impeach him.
I don't have that strong a handle on Sierra, but loving dom stuff is definitely something I can do. Any specifications about the sub? Maybe one of the other background characters on the hall?

>>87669937
I feel that this speaks a lot to just how bad Willis is at appealing to his target demographic sometimes
>>
>>87646103
I am more upset people who talked my ear off about the struggle of POCs and rape culture and then when I ask them about voting they say 'I voted for Harambe, lol' then they suggest I move to a different state. Then they wonder why I just stop talking to them.
>>87669453
>Also, still taking requests for greentext stories.
Could I get some Ethan/Danny written up?
>>87669932
even if he gets impeached, Trump can still remain in office for the remainder of his term. Bill Clinton was impeached and served two.
>>87670151
It really does. Says black liberal no. 4. Are we forming a team?
>>
>>87670231
>even if he gets impeached
How could he possibly be impeached?
>>
File: 1458904746851.png (534KB, 975x667px) Image search: [Google]
1458904746851.png
534KB, 975x667px
>>87670151
Yeah, I'm not 100% certain it can be done, but I suspect he'll be dogged by scandal from day 1. Still, getting the President impeached before he even takes office... it'd be a hell of a thing, wouldn't it?
Oh, I was thinking more along the lines of those pov porno movies where the porn actress is talking directly into the camera, or those lewd audio stories. If you're not cool with that, just use a background character and I'll just pretend it's me.
>>87670231
Ffffffuck.
>>87670325
He's got a fraud trial coming up this month, even though he's trying to get a postponement/settlement. And there are those allegations of sexual assault/child abuse... As I said, it's kind of a long-shot, but we need a little hope right now, y'know?
>>
>>87669932
You're good people. Have you considered getting Trump impeached? I know Michael Moore is trying to get that started...

Even if we did, we'd then still have his Vice president. Trump to me seems ignorant but I'd rather take that than someone I feel is actively malicious. Trump seems to at least be malleable.
>>
File: 1478745324093.gif (424KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1478745324093.gif
424KB, 480x270px
>This thread

Goodness
>>
>>87670325
Technically, a president is only impeachable if he commits a high-level crime or misdemeanor, but looking at the three attempted impeachments, it generally boils down to 'fucking up how government works' and/or 'pissing off Congress'. I can see Trump pulling off one or both of those by the end of his first year. And even then, there's the issue of Pence, who's not exactly someone we want in office either.

>>87670231
Don't have much practice with writing gay smut, but I'll consider it. Mind you, this week's going to be hella busy, so it might take a while.

and hell yes, we can start a club
>>
File: 1478958672011.jpg (110KB, 627x736px)
1478958672011.jpg
110KB, 627x736px
>Impeach Trump
>Get Mike "Turns Fruits into Vegetables" Pence

I don't even understand, Trump said nothing about Gays, other than allowing States decide on Gay marriage legislature
>>
>>87659364
>Ruth is a surly bitch who will hit her if she complains about anything
Ain't that assault? That's bad.
>>
>>87669643
Because they are totally radical.
>>
>>87670669
>No 90s style cartoon about middle eastern skateboarders called "Radical Muslims".
I'd watch every episode.
>>
>>87670629

After Bush Jr. and Cheney people have a well-founded concern that Trump is just going to sit back and let Pence actually do the deciding for him, so we'd get the worst of both worlds. The personality of Trump with the politics of Pence.
>>
>>87670729
I'm sure their aides, advisers, and the power of both houses can bring them to heel.
>>
File: 1479053295634.jpg (2MB, 2144x3896px) Image search: [Google]
1479053295634.jpg
2MB, 2144x3896px
>>87670729
But Trump's personality is hilarious, and LGTBQWHTEVRTEHFCK has been against Trump since way before Pence "Fags on the Electric Fence" Pence was his VP.

And again, why is Trump a Racist, exactly? Mexicans aren't a race, and neither are Muslims.

Why wasn't Trump accused of being a Chauvinist, in the traditional sense, as he was accused, rightfully, of being a Male Chauvinist, or a Jingoist primarily?
>>
>>87670783
You mean the Two red houses?

The Democrats really fucked themselves this election cycle, and the blame for Trump lies squarely on their shoulders.

I'm sure even you /co/mrades can see that, as you're all probably ex bernouts, as you fit the profile.

Better luck in 2020, but the Media seems to be doubling down on the identity politics that helped sour people to them
>>
>>87670871
>You mean the Two red houses?
Yes
>>
File: 1469126366067.png (741KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1469126366067.png
741KB, 1000x665px
>>87670783
I'm pretty sure Congress and the Senate will have a "I don't like you and you don't like me, but we both HATE that shit in the wig" deal, but it looks like Trump's surrounding himself with as many yes-men as he can.
>>87670789
Dude, just google "Trump racist speeches" - motherfucker's had a racist streak for a looong time. And while you're technically right about Mexicans and Muslims, Trump was endorsed by the fucking KKK.

Also, you seem to be going by the "Which candidate would you have a beer with?", which is a 100% retarded way of choosing who to vote for.
>>
>>87670789
Trump's personality would be amusing in a fictional character, perhaps. In a guy who'll be involved with international politics with ramifications that'll effect the whole world? Not so much.

As for his claims towards being racist, anti-Mexican sentiments and anti-Muslim sentiments are generally drawn from the same pool as anti-Hispanic sentiments and anti-Middle Eastern sentiments. It's why you rarely hear any complaints about migrants from predominantly white countries.

And we have been accusing him of being a chauvinist and a jingoist. It just didn't stick as easily

>>87670871
I prefer to balance it equally. The Democrats should have planned better, but the Republicans also should have planned better, and tried to distance themselves from their shittier elements
>>
>>87670789
>>87670919
The bigger issue is that, racist or not. Racists love him. And they feel empowered by his presidency. Even if he never passes any sort of racially biased law, more people'd probably feel more comfortable being racist publicly, which is already something really hard to police. Same goes for gays, women, etc. If you feel like the government has your back you can justify any kind of behavior.
>>
>>87671126
That is generally the worry among me and my friends, yes.

I've heard reports about general attitudes towards the typical liberal vulnerable groups getting super shitty in the wake of the election. And I know for certain that black kids at my college got singled out for /pol/-tier trolling by people who don't even live in this state.
>>
>>87670942
They both screwed the pooch for themselves, Dems especially.
>>
>>87670462

After the massive amounts of butthurt his victory conjured, I'd honestly be a bit bummed if he was cut off.

Then again, I have absolutely no idea what would happen if the president-elect gets in trouble before he even enters office. What the fuck is the protocol for that? VP?
>>
>>87673366
Pence gets the Presidency as per the 20th Amendment. That's what I don't get about the push to impeach Trump, do they really want Pence in charge?
>>
File: 1475563256683.jpg (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475563256683.jpg
108KB, 400x400px
>>87670942
>It's why you rarely hear any complaints about migrants from predominantly white countries
That's because that hasn't happened for years, and most migrants are from Mexico now, opposed to 1904 when most were from Europe.

Take Britain for example, they hate the Poles just as much as the Muslims.

The lower Middle Class who have to compete for jobs will hate ANYONE who competes with them.

If you replaced the Mexicans with Swedes or Chavs from England in the same numbers, people would hate them. The root of the problem is competition in a world where manufacturing jobs are already scarce. The fact that their religions and languages are weird is the cherry on the fuck off sundae.

Trump won because Hillary told the working class to go fuck itself, and to accept their station, and to deal with the fact that she's going to favor other people to you.

Terrible, even Bill told her to tell them something, and she refused. She didn't even make an appearance in WI after the Milwaukee BLM Riots.

She threw the election away due to her sheer wanton arrogance.
>>
>>87673938
More republican senators and house reps want to impeach Trump so that Pence get's the presidency, since he's a more traditional republican and easier to keep in line for plans and bills they want to pass through.

you might actually get an impeach from the republican side of things before democrat
>>
>>87670639
According to the comment section, you CAN hit someone just because you don't like them.
>>
>>87674002
Look, I'm not going to say that the Democrats did a shit job with dealing with the rural class, and I'm not going to say that shit hasn't gone foul for the Americans growing our crops and working what's left of our mills -- that's the feeling I've gotten from a lot of people that I trust on the matter, and I'm going to try and push for a better understanding of rural concerns among my politically-minded friends before midterm elections -- but there was definitely a xenophobic slant to the rhetoric Trump was using throughout his campaign and I'd prefer if you recognized that
>>
>>87670919
"Endorsed by the KKK" doesn't mean jack shit, my dude. Just because those chucklefucks wanted him over Hillary doesn't mean jack shit unless he constantly sits down with them and talks with them.
>>
>>87674184
They could do that if they were retarded, but I'd hope they'd be smart enough to see that Trump turned the Blue Wall red, excusing Little Somalia and Shitcago.

The People didn't vote for the Republicans, they voted for Trump.

If the Dems were smart, they would have put up Bernie, because he was every bit as anti establishment as Trump.

Say what you will about Trump, but at least he had balls, which is something Bernie lacked. What a shithead.
>>
>>87674354
>didn't mention the election
>didn't mention bernie
>just wanted to talk about how much you didn't like a guy

Old school republicans want themselves in power, not an outsider. I'm just saying don't be surprised if it happens
>>
>>87674221
Sure, but xenophobia didn't flip the Rust Belt for him. At best xenophobia galvanized a part of the electorate that was already inclined to vote for him.

>>87674237
The issue wasn't them endorsing him, the issue is that he didn't repudiate them.

Not that they would have cared even if he did.

>>87674184
That puts the Dems between a rock and hard place, as a non-push to impeach him can be spun as support or at least acceptance.
>>
File: 1475787557662.gif (2MB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
1475787557662.gif
2MB, 230x173px
>>87674221
Trump definitely played off the People's xenophobia, I'm not going to deny that, and I partly agree with some of it-Migrants should be vetted, and Illegals should not be given full civil rights.

As for the rise in Xenophobia and racial tension is also the Left's fault.

The left has gone full retard both here and abroad and adopted an Anti-White stance, which, surprise-surprise, alienates white voters.

The reason more people are "more racist" now than when they elected a black man into office is because for the past 6 years or so, the radical left has been telling them that they're evil for being born.

Most white people aren't racists, by their standards, but if you give people a choice that says you or me, they'll vote for themselves every time.

White people have stopped giving a shit about being called racist because they get called racist for everything so much that it's lost its kick.

For fuck's sake every Multicultural Marvel Movie ever made is Racist, and don't tell me this is specific to the internet, because it's not.

They hear it in the news with BLM; they hear it about Voter ID Laws, which are sensible to anyone with a brain cell, and they hear it from their kids.

I honestly thought the left would kill itself with the (Hillary) Clinton Administration, but I guess they died a bit sooner.
>>
fuck off you homos, we're here to talk about dave willis' terrible comic and nothing else
>>
>>87674545
But he did. Multiple times.

Not his fault the media wouldn't report that part of the story.
>>
>>87674432
Bernie and Trump represent the same electoral zeitgeist. Trump had the benefit of fractured Republican field combined with several opponents running on essentially the same issues. Sanders was up against an unified Democratic Party largely opposed to him. Ironically, after the election its looking like Sanders and Warren are the new faces of the Dems.
>>
>>87662384

Guy with a pair of mattocks attacked two people over Trump.
>>
File: 1479057083542.png (181KB, 1538x289px) Image search: [Google]
1479057083542.png
181KB, 1538x289px
>>87674629
Consider yourself lucky.

Don't tell me you weren't chomping at the bit to raze /pol/ to the ground when Trump lost.

It's good that we can talk here anyway, because you can't get any discourse in /pol/ or anywhere anti-Trump.
>>
>>87662551

People are being attacked, harassed, and made afraid to be who they are by Trump assholes.
>>
File: 1479004500232.jpg (54KB, 666x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479004500232.jpg
54KB, 666x960px
>>87674736
>>87674772
Yeah, it's horrible.

Luckily the nonpartisan media makes the record clear as to their evils
>>
>>87674836
Yea okay. Sure.

What no puppies and kittens.
>>
File: Inubashiri.Momiji.full.1175098.jpg (495KB, 1176x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Inubashiri.Momiji.full.1175098.jpg
495KB, 1176x1000px
>>87674869
Obviously they were beaten to death before the Ravvi could save them
>>
>>87674629
I was trying to read the comments on the comic page and they are insane. There are several-paragraph long arguments about a conversation that didn't happen ever. Also all of them feel like the text equivalent of a folk-singer's smirk when they feel they've said a real zinger.
>>
>>87674736
Why mattocks of all things?
>>
>>87675415
Soros probably had them in his closet. The man works in mysterious ways, but who am I to argue
>>
>>87675402
>There are several-paragraph long arguments about a conversation that didn't happen ever.

Context?

>>87675447
From this day forth, Mattock Man will hunt the night!
>>
>>87675541
Trumpers or anti-trumpers, whomever, beware!
>>
>>87675541
In the current strip, Cerberus assumes that the aide is covering up Ryan's crimes and shit. Also people putting words in Robin's speech balloon. There's a bunch of other stuff but it's all about this one strip and gleaning a fuckton of assumptions from it. Just a storm of "Actually"s
>>
>>87657641
wait, since when does does the teacher of a college campus have a right to tell her adult student what to do? In a world where a "hero" exist this is actually going to bug the shit out of me.
>>
>>87675402
>>87675924
I believe it, the comments are pretty bad. I could kinda see making this leap if the aide was Frieda instead of brown hair man.Unless I'm missing something, there hasn't really been any reason to assume this guy knows about that stuff as he was too busy directing Robin through her rehearsal.

Just cause he's a man doesn't mean he's in on the rapes.
>>
>>87676102
To be absolutely fair, many university students are more infantilized now than ever, so maybe he just thinks he has to listen.

Willis probably though all his teachers were substitute mommies
>>
>>87675924
>>87676107
Even if it was Frieda she still wouldn't be covering up the crimes. At worst she'd be ignoring the unsupported allegations of a woman in a superhero costume that was involved in two separate physical conflicts at the rally. Anyways, no political campaign would bother covering up for an intern, they'd drop him fast.
>>
>>87674772

>made afraid to be who they are

I know enough about people to think someone being "who they are" isn't an inherently good thing, m8.

Anyway, I'm gonna doubt any reports these insane, frothing, mentally-ill lowlives have about increased violence or racism or bigotry, by dint of probable cause.
>>
>>87676107
Yeah but people are quick to jump on that theory. Also someone should have called the police when Ryan attacked Joyce. I know she said no but if they did it anyway and the police were dismissive, then that would justify most of this convoluted shit. Plus everyone going after the guy and not telling Joyce is just gonna potentially victimize her again because they took away her agency and power.
There's more telling than showing in this comic and the stuff that's shown is pretty stupid.
>>
File: 139035361828.png (190KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
139035361828.png
190KB, 373x327px
>>87676213
>>
>>87676248
Willis has been going out of his way to diminish emotional impact of his storylines by switching the leads. The Ryan plot is no longer about Joyce and the current and possible effects it has on her, it's about Amber and how it made her feel. The Mary plot has completely disregarded Carla, despite her being one of the prime agents, in favor of focusing on Billie. He's fridged both Joyce and Carla.
>>
>>87676362

What's edgy about it? I've known plenty of people who were at their core rotten or ill who needed very much to change. And I'm disinclined to believe the claims of people less likely to report the truth than they are to call me a disgusting Nazi rapist scumbag because I'm a normal -sorry, "cis"- white male who, furthermore, thinks sexy women are sexy.
>>
>>87676391
He also sort of fridged Ruth too. I still don't understand she was considered a good R.A. If they showed her actually diffusing a situation without violence, I might believe that.

I wonder what the endgame is gonna be once they get done with their first year of college. Is it just gonna end with another reboot?
>>
>>87676512

>I wonder what the endgame is gonna be once they get done with their first year of college

At this rate he's gonna be dead and dust before we reach that point
>>
>>87676512
Willis said that he story will never go past the freshman year
>>
>>87676512
He didn't so much as fridge Ruth as completely fuck up the emotional beats of the story. Rather than showing Ruth completely self-destruct or have Billie realize their relationship was toxic, he sets up Ruth self-destructing then immediately resolves it. Going by in-universe chronology Ruth breaks up with Billie on Friday night and is committed on Sunday morning, less than 48 hours.

Ruth being a good RA is only stated by the Resident Manager who believed that a lack of complaints meant that Ruth was doing a good job instead of her charges being afraid to report Ruth, since Ruth was physically violent against those that opposed her and flat out told them that her good rep with the administration meant no one would believe them.

As for getting done with the first year of college, at his current pace and assuming winter break is skipped they'll finish their freshman year in 2040.
>>
File: 1478837949556.png (175KB, 482x436px) Image search: [Google]
1478837949556.png
175KB, 482x436px
>>87676756
Who the fuck wants to see a story about someone's freshman year?

Is it because Willis dropped out and doesn't know what college is like after the first year?
>>
>>87676797
ding ding ding we have a winner
>>
File: 1476730251241.jpg (10KB, 217x197px) Image search: [Google]
1476730251241.jpg
10KB, 217x197px
>>87676826
Why do all these weird webcomickers have such bizarre lives?

I mean, even Jeph Jacques has a kind of normal life, but Willis's life is the kind of life someone like Chris Chan has.
>>
>>87676797
>>87676826
He doesn't know what college is like after the first semester.
>>
>>87676850
There is nothing weird about Willis' life. Lots of people flame out their freshman year. From an objective perspective Dave Willis is a guy who had a pretty sheltered childhood, couldn't hack it at college, had some issues adjusting, then got a normal job, and then turned his side gig into a pretty successful career. As a person he's at worst a little weird, mostly just obsessive, but normal describes him pretty well.
>>
>>87676850

I dunno, but from what I've observed, there appears to be a recurrent pattern of personality among these online personalities.

Take note, for instance, how many of these people have hobbies that effectively match Willy's obsession with Transformers.
>>
File: 1475190306976.png (84KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
1475190306976.png
84KB, 300x325px
>>87676929
>Lots of people flame out their freshman year
Yeah, but how many of them keep living in their dorms for a year, surviving off complementary cheerios?
>>
>>87669496
>>87669510
Specifically, he draws his strips three months in advance and then posts them as they are. He doesn't go back in after a month or before uploading the comics to fix any errors or make any changes. They're essentially first drafts treated as final drafts.

And it's a style he's adapted for his writing as well, writing less with a long-term goal in mind and working more in the short-term.
>>
>>87677133
If you're lucky, he'll screw around with a strip the day before it's due, and there was that one time when he edited the sequence where Ruth gets discovered (to, in the minds of many, the story's detriment) but that's about it.

In a way, it is sort of impressive how much work he's put into putting no effort into this. You have to try to be this lazy.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 206x245px)
download.jpg
7KB, 206x245px
>>87670789
>And again, why is Trump a Racist, exactly? Mexicans aren't a race, and neither are Muslims.
>>
>>87675415

He was working on a non-profit farm; was hyped about evangelizing Trump to all of his co-workers, got asked by a supervisor to to knock it off, and went bugfuck, grabbing mattocks and fracturing skulls.
>>
>>87669932

The mainstream press is on the Muslims side. Maybe the reason the charitable deeds arent getting much press because theres so few actual instances.

If there are "good" Muslims, then they better start cracking down and policing their own, and reporting radical to the authorites pronto before something happens, or fair or not, they WILL get blamed themselves
>>
>>87669932

>>Good people

>>Anti-Trump

Pick one

And you can't impeach a guy who hasnt broken any laws
>>
>>87669932

Micheal Moore is probably the one person who's even a bigger self-righteous narcissistic hypocrite than WIllis.
>>
>>87676391
Pretty much this. Now the story of exposing Ryan has become Dorothy and Amber's deal, to the point that they're actively excluding Joyce from the conversation. And I explained how doing this with the Mary/Carla/Billie storyline actually makes Mary look more sympathetic.

>>87676790
>he sets up Ruth self-destructing then immediately resolves it.
He did that no less than twice in the current story with Robin and Leslie. First, he sets up a potential running gag with Leslie trying to avoid being identified by Robin as attending her political rally, which he ends immediately in the same strip. Then he has Dorothy begin to ask Robin about Ryan, in a rare occasion of Willis working multiple storylines at the same time, only for Leslie to shut it down and not only force Robin to leave, but to keep Dorothy from pursuing the line of thought.

>>87677238
Pretty much. I'm still amazed at the Ruth example.
>>
>>87677831

Honestly, when it comes to, ah, "troublesome" minorities, I've taken cues from SJW philosophy:

>It's not our duty to inform the ignorant
>>
>>87670231
>even if he gets impeached, Trump can still remain in office for the remainder of his term. Bill Clinton was impeached and served two.

Yeah. Impeachment and removal from office are NOT the same thing. Bill actually broke the law. What's the worst Trump has done? Cheat on his wife several years ago and say some things oversensitive people got offended at? Last I checked, being an asshole isnt illegal
>>
File: 1475159114087.png (708KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475159114087.png
708KB, 1280x720px
>>87677426
Mexican is a nationality.

The brown ones you think of when you hear Mexicans are Mestizos, there are also European-Mexicans, Indigenous Mexicans, and even some African Mexicans.

Islam is literally a religion with adherents of all races, even whites. Not all sand people are Muslim, like the Assyrians who are getting assfucked for the second time in their recent history by Muslims.
>>
>>87670462
>And there are those allegations of sexual assault/child abuse...

And an allegation is NOT a conviction. Two parties have made allegations against Michael Jacks, and it was conclusively proven that both accusers were frauds. As much as youd clearly love to execute people you dont agree with on the slightest implication of impropriety.

I dare say you're every bit as terrible a human being as Willis is.

>> we need a little hope right now, y'know?

We HAVE hope, now. For the first time in almost a decade. Of the past six elections your side won four. So shut the fuck up and deal with it.
>>
>>87677831
>If there are "good" Muslims, then they better start cracking down and policing their own, and reporting radical to the authorites pronto before something happens, or fair or not, they WILL get blamed themselves
They already do that when the opportunity comes for it. You seem to think Muslims commonly walk past terrorist activities every single day. Shit, what do you want, a Syrian refugee to literally tie a terrorist up for the police like Spiderman or some shit?

You're just looking for an excuse to dismiss all Muslims.
>>
File: lol Heston.gif (3MB, 290x189px)
lol Heston.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>87670478

>>Good people

>>Micheal Moore
>>
>>87678031
>I dare say you're every bit as terrible a human being as Willis is.

Well, everything else you've been saying has been completely and utterly level-headed, but that's just going too far, mate
>>
>>87678031
>Of the past six elections your side won four.
Trump, Obama, Obama, Bush, Bush, Clinton.

No, it seems evenly split to me...
>>
>>87678074
Hey, you heard the man. Not our job to inform the ignorant.
>>
>>87678074
Well, Bush I only got one term, so Dems were up.

Plus, she could still win :^)
>>
>>87677909
He actually kept the gag of Leslie trying to hide at the rally for something like three strips. I feel that the gag of Leslie trying to avoid being identified by Robin as attending the rally didn't have enough to it to last more than one or two strips. But yeah, removing Carla from the Mary storyline only makes her very sympathetic, even more so than the shitty way Willis writes villains does already.
>>
>>87678167
There was no real reason for Leslie to be at the rally other than to have somebody point out where Ryan ran off to during the fight.

And it wasn't so much removing Carla from the storyline as much as it was how Willis actively portrayed the Mary/Billie situation. Simply put, giving the last word to Mary by having her make a Walk of Shame down the hallway was a mistake on his part.
>>
>>87678048
>Shit, what do you want, a Syrian refugee to literally tie a terrorist up for the police like Spiderman or some shit?

Yes, because that'd be cool as hell.
>>
>>87678251
FINE

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/terror-suspect-tied-fellow-syrian-germany-report-n663451
>>
So I was looking to see if it might be possible to brute-force your way into finding future DoA strips that have already been posted to the website, and I found this.

Turns out Willis DOES know how to draw characters who aren't his own creations from 20 years ago.
>>
>>87678303
A time when Roz was properly portrayed as the overbearing asshole she is. How times have gone by.
>>
>>87678328
Do you think Willis ever goes through his old strips and tries to pull characterizations from them?

Or does he only do it to tell himself that he's gotten better at art, and also to pull old moments he can make callbacks to at a later date?
>>
>>87678328
Trying to destroy her sister by publicly exposing her as a homosexual is far worse.
>>
>>87678303
His newer strips feel so cramped compared to his older ones. It's like even with six panels he still can't give a sense of them all being in a room that isn't 12x12.
>>
>>87678213
He didn't even need Leslie for that, he could have easily used Marcie.

>>87678276
I don't see anything about the terrorist being tied up Spider-Man style, but that's pretty neat.
>>
>>87678363
It's because he's gotten lazy and doesn't want to draw any more characters than he needs to. That's why everybody's gone from generic details (>>87678303) to vague shadows (>>87636935). Furthermore, looking at >>87657641, he seems to want to draw these classroom scenes with as few panels as possible, resulting in the cramped nature of panel two.
>>
>>87678303
It almost makes me think that Willis might have intended her to be a new character at some point considering she's got a full design. She also kinda looks like she belongs on American Dad.
>>
>>87657641
Way to stand up to the hardass Gender Studies teacher, Dorothy.
>>
>>87678513

Pretty sure she was one of the kickstarter backer cameos. He did a few of them and you can tell because they don't look like his characters at all.
>>
>>87678606
>Kickstarter backer cameos
What?
>>
Big Willy's late tonight, so instead of posting a strip, I want to nitpick the art, because low-hanging fruit is the best kind of fruit. Did anybody notice Dorothy's tiny hand from last night? Even though it's supposed to be all perspective-y, it's still a tiny fuckin' hand. It's like a horrible baby hand. I probably wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for embarrassed muppet Leslie in panel 4, which might be my favorite thing Willis has ever drawn. I can't help it. She looks so muppety and huggable.
>>
File: new story time!.png (298KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
new story time!.png
298KB, 1000x333px
In tonight's strip: fuck that storyline, time for Ethan/Mike nonsense!
>>
>>87678639
>It's like a horrible baby hand.

I once knew a guy in college who was dating a chick with one of those hands that didn't finish developing so it was just a few tiny fingers on the end of narrow stump. Apparently she used it to give handjobs.
>>
>>87678677
Wow, we totally needed to see this, yuh-huh.
>>
>>87678637
In the first kickstarter, you could pay 300 dollars to be an extra in a classroom scene.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/326540223/dumbing-of-age-the-first-book-collection/posts/354109

Here's an update where he showed progress on some of them. You can see there's a very different style.
>>
>>87678639
Shh. nitpicking the art is a pure activity. And yes, embarrassed muppet Leslie is pretty good.

>>87678677
>"Evil also triumphs when good men do everything"

What does that even mean, Mike?
>>
>>87678677
>it's a Willis has to talk about Transformers every two weeks of comics SOMEWHERE, DAMNIT

I should be more ashamed, but I'm not
>>
>>87670729
>Bush Jr.

There is no "Bush, Jr". A Jr would require the names to be EXACTLY the same.

"George Herbert Walker Bush" And "George Walker Bush" are not the exact same names.

Al Gore, however IS a "Jr" yet the press NEVER mentions it because calling Dubya "Jr" is meant to belittle him by a biased media.
>>
>>87678705
>Al Gore, however IS a "Jr" yet the press NEVER mentions it because calling Dubya "Jr" is meant to belittle him by a biased media.
They never mention it because Al Gore's dad was never the president so there's no possibility of getting him confused with a hypothetical President Gore Sr. you dumb cunt.
>>
>>87678695
I doubt Leslie's "alternate lesson plan" would be more interesting.
>>
>>87678637
He's held Kickstarters to fund the initial pressings of his books. He makes a boatload of cash from the campaigns; I'd accuse him of lining his pockets to fund going to conventions or to buy more Transformers, but I don't care that much.

>>87678677
To be fair, at least he foreshadowed it with a preview strip.

>Seems like a waste of your time.
Well, that summarizes everything about both the comic and these threads.

This strip is just more filler, though I assume it was meant to be a ease-in to the Ethan/Mike/Danny hullabaloo we're about to endure.

Also, look at how stiff Mike and Ethan look in the first panel. Mike's arms are especially noticeable for being ramrod straight.
>>
>>87678677
This just makes Mike seem like he's trying to get his friend to stop stressing about pointless things. Also I really like the first panel even if the news strip format kinda wastes shots like it.
>>
>>87678703
Honestly, I prefer to have more of Ethan being anal retentive online than Ethan being bland as oatmeal.

A bad and bitter taste in your mouth is at least a fucking taste.
>>
>>87678705
they mention the junior because his dad WAS THE FUCKING PRESIDENT AND WE NEED A WAY TO DIFFERENTIATE THE TWO WITHOUT ALWAYS STATING THEIR 7 DIFFERENT NAMES
>>
>>87678700

>What does that even mean, Mike?

Probably that someone's trolling Ethan and getting lulz out of his frothing rage. Or something.
>>
>>87668394
>>Above Him in power
all women and blacks are above him
>>
>>87678791
That or it's a jab at Trump. Willis and everyone else who voted for Hillary act like Trump just bought all his votes and that it didn't matter in the end, just to make themselves feel better.
>>
>>87670789
>Mexicans aren't a race, and neither are Muslims.

And Trump never said that Muslims would never be allowed to immigrate. He only plans to put a pause on it for just a few weeks to fine tune the screening process, to protect ALL Americans, even the Muslims who abide by our laws.

And with Mexico, LEGAL immigration is still allowed. TONS of people work their tails off to immigrate. Illegal immigration isn't fair to those who do it legally.
>>
>>87678828
he actually thinks he didn't do enough during the election
he's gonna be more political in his strips now more likely than not
>>
>>87678851
>Illegal immigration isn't fair to those who do it legally.
This.
My grandparents are fucking cheering on trump hoping that he deports the illegals because it wasn't fair to them when they spent YEARS trying to become a citizen. And then those chucklefucks do it illegally and get coddled for doing it.
>>
>>87678886
Oh anon, that's just White CIS male brainwashing that's confused your grandparents. Every single immigrant should be allowed to come into America because white people ruined it.
>>
>>87670789

Even if Trump is a chauvinist, is that illegal?

The Hildebeest, however, has MOUNTAINS of evidence of her committing illegal acts despite the best efforts of a media that wanted her to win trying to downplay it.
>>
>>87678828
>>87678879
It's too soon for political commentary. Wait for February 2017; that's when Willis' strips that he's making this month will hit the scene.
>>
>>87678851
>And Trump never said that Muslims would never be allowed to immigrate.
That's what he said at first though, and then he watered it down to "muslims from just the dangerous countries" even though that's what we already fucking do.

It's like how his campaign was all "WE WILL TEAR DOWN OBAMACARE ENTIRELY" and then one conversation with Obama later and it's "uh eh we'll keep some of it"
>>
>>87677949
Hey, I'm not saying Trump did anything to warrant impeachment. I was just saying that even if he was impeached that didn't mean he had to leave. Bubba definitely broke the law and lied under oath.
>Last I checked, being an asshole isnt illegal
Thank god. I'd get passed around like a joint if I wound up in jail

I'm not even sure Trump will be able to do anything. This is the same government that had multiple shutdowns because they just didn't like the president.
>>87678744
Heh, that seems fitting. Bet he's totally a power-bottom.
>>87678748
I just call him 'Dubya/W'. Also he's a really good painter.
>>
>>87677949
>What's the worst Trump has done?
He openly committed fraud through his "Univeristy" which is an incredibly serious crime.
>>
>>87670919
>but it looks like Trump's surrounding himself with as many yes-men as he can.

And you honestly believe Obama didnt, or that Hillary wouldn't?

>>Trump was endorsed by the fucking KKK.

Trump really doesn't have control over that at all.

>>Also, you seem to be going by the "Which candidate would you have a beer with?", which is a 100% retarded way of choosing who to vote for.

Worked for Bill Clinton
>>
>>87678962
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMr7cflgfCq/
>Over the past several months, I've painted the portraits of 98 wounded warriors I've gotten to know - remarkable men and women who were injured carrying out my orders.
>>
>>87678918
Obamacare is doing a pretty good job of tearing itself down.

>>87678928
Ethan seems like the guy who'd be super critical of your interests and tastes but flip out if you do the same.
>>
>>87678677
I guess I can't completely not relate
I've spent so much time arguing Dragonball shit.
It's just I give so little of a shit about Transformers.
>>
>>87678962
He predicted Mob Psycho?
>>
>>87678984
didn't the guy who runs Breibart get sworn into being chief of staff for Trump today?
>>
>>87671126

Wow. You are not only drinking the Kool-Aid, you've literally grown gills and live in it.
>>
>>87671126
>people'd probably feel more comfortable being racist publicly, which is already something really hard to police.
Because we have this thing called the first amendment...
>>
>>87679008
As much as I find his time in office to be reprehensible, Bush does seem like a pretty decent guy who was just not cut out for the job. Dad (who's been an earnest Democrat for as long as he's been in the country) would always say that he'd get a drink with him, and I'd probably do the same

>>87679038
Maybe he's visiting you. You seem to have been living in it for a while.
>>
>>87679008
Yeah, that was the painting I was thinking about. Hell it's better than what I could do.
>>87679010
Yeah, Ethan does. But if you get his computer there's several gigs of gay transformers porn on there.
>>87679017
Same but with Sailor Moon. Also I don't give a shit about Transformers...except Beast Wars
>>87679063
Yeah, I feel the same. Dude had it rough, I mean, 9/11, that would be a rough thing for any president to deal with.
>>
>>87674545
>the issue is that he didn't repudiate them.

But, by that token, did he make ANY statements at all showing in no uncertain terms him showing any sort of solidarity with them? Did he EVER make a favorable statement in regards to them?

Lack of repudiation does NOT automatically mean support.
>>
>>87674836

And how do we know that this guy didn't write the note himself, or at least had a friend do it? Trump opponents have been caught perpetrating such things before
>>
>>87675415

Oh. Mattock.

At first glance I thought you were making an Andy Griffith ref
>>
>>87678677
so is this trying to squeeze in some Trump election commentary?
>>
>>87679154
Just like there's literally 0 proof that trans people have killed themselves, and all those people claiming to be attacked by trump supporters have turned out false (meanwhile hillary supporters have been attacking trump supporters/breaking police vehicles. or that one woman who "kicked out" her son and humiliated him for voting trump in a mock election).

Like, it's retarded. Very retarded. I'm not going to deny it happening, but you can only cry wolf so many times before people get fed up with your shit and stop believing you.
>>
>>87679104
Look, it doesn't matter whether or not Trump responded appropriately to being endorsed by the KKK. The point is that the KKK endorsed him
>>
>>87674772
>People are being attacked, harassed, and made afraid to be who they are

Guess maybe they should have thought about that before publicly wearing their degeneracy on their sleeve for the past eight years
>>
>>87679214
>feminine dick
>>
>>87679181
You mean Mattlock? Heh, I used to watch that show with my great-grandmother. He made this chili with a fuckton of onion in it and Kevin Conroy appeared on an episode.
>>87679061
>Because we have this thing called the first amendment...
The first amendment gives you the freedom to say whatever but it does not absolve you of the consequences of what you say.
>>
>>87676797

Willis doesn't know a whole lot about reality in general
>>
>>87679230
>Mattlock and Batman team up never

Yeah, you can totally make fun of a person for their opinions, but you can't arrest them or strong arm them into silence. THAT'S the first amendment
>>
>>87678048
>Shit, what do you want, a Syrian refugee to literally tie a terrorist up for the police like Spiderman or some shit?

Yes, actually I would.
>>
File: 147863173697.jpg (13KB, 228x202px) Image search: [Google]
147863173697.jpg
13KB, 228x202px
>>87679214
>>
>>87678048
>You're just looking for an excuse to dismiss all Muslims.
No, I'm looking at a violent and oppressive religion and seeing a problem with it.

>Not all Nazis were evil, some were peaceful.
>Not all Soviets were evil, some were peaceful.
>>
>>87679230
>The first amendment gives you the freedom to say whatever
Correct.
>But.
Incorrect.
The second we throw in a 'but' it ceases to be a freedom.
>>
>>87678677

I was expecting a pointless transition and he didn't let me down.
>>
File: Riker deal with it.gif (479KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
Riker deal with it.gif
479KB, 335x335px
>>87678074

Im talking BEFORE this elections you dumb fuck.

Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Obama Obama.

So don't give me any bullshit about Liberals suffering. Your guys got in before, and theyll likely get in again. You can't fucking win them all. That's life. It doesnt go your way all the time
>>
>>87679288
>it ceases to be a freedom
But it's not a freedom, it's a right and rights are conditional.
>>
>>87678303

I dare say that girl looks more appealing visually than most of his women

Of course any appeal could instantly be negated the moment she says anything
>>
>>87678721

That's what "Bush 41" and "Bush 43" are for.

Dubya is STILL not a "Jr."
>>
>>87679416
doesn't his Dad call him "junior"?
>>
>>87678748
>7 DIFFERENT NAMES

Actually just 2. But if you want to get down to a count, that's only FIVE names between the two
>>
>>87678942

So a biased media would have you believe. And you apprently bought into it hook line and sinker.

It was just an unsuccessful venture. Nothing more. Thats why the media couldnt get anything out of it.
>>
>>87649569
Which makes their support of Gun Control all that more ironic.
>>
>>87679037
No idea.

I HAVE heard him hiring Ben Carson and some gay dude.
>>
>>87679288
So, no putting any conditions on the right to bear arms then?

>>87679514
And you automatically assume that your version of the news is correct, huh?
>>
>>87679063
>You seem to have been living in it for a while.

Nope. I dont let anyone tell me what to think. I drink nothing but the water of truth.
>>
>>87679563
>So, no putting any conditions on the right to bear arms then?
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>87678705
>Al Gore, however IS a "Jr" yet the press NEVER mentions it because calling Dubya "Jr" is meant to belittle him by a biased media.

Pretty sure they don't call Gore Jr. because his dad stopped being a Senator in fucking 1971.

HDub stopped being President in 1993.
>>
>>87679574
And it's fine that the CIA's probably been unreasonably searching people's shit then? 4th amendment and all that.
>>
>>87679416
People use "Junior" for sons with the same first name as their father. Middle names don't matter.
>>
>>87679288
The constitution is a document detailing the powers of government, not a limit on what opinions private citizens are allowed to have.
>>
>>87679198
>The point is that the KKK endorsed him

And that STILL isnt something he can control. Bad people can still support good people for a nefarious purpose.

Show me where he ASKED the KKK to like him.

Like it's a documented matter of fact that the KKK was started by Democrats. So it's entirely possible the KKK would speak of supporting Trump for the express purpose of dragging him down.

And there ARE existing arguments long before Trump entered the scene that Democrats are STILL keeping blacks in slavery, just under what they call altruism. So in that regard the KKK has far more in common with Democrats than they do Trump.
>>
>>87679230

Let's not forget Don MOTHERFUCKING Knotts showed up in a few episodes
>>
>>87679628
>And it's fine that the CIA's probably been unreasonably searching people's shit then?
No, it's not.
>>
File: Colin Machari smile.jpg (7KB, 228x202px) Image search: [Google]
Colin Machari smile.jpg
7KB, 228x202px
>>87679258

Still right, though
>>
>>87679198
>The point is that the KKK endorsed him
The Black Panthers endorsed Obama.
>>
So, any particular reason why /pol/ is only bombing this thread now instead of earlier in the night?
>>
>>87679735
They're not white it doesn't count
Only whites can be racist
>>
>>87663112
At the Iowa State Fair. Whole bunch of Republicans were there at the start of the Primary Season and Trump was giving free rides in his helicopter to the kids.
>>
>>87679597

Al's still a Jr though.

And just admit it, the "Jr" is just something the press calls Dubya solely to demean him, because he defeated "Al Gore, Jr"

George Herbert Walker Bush and George Herbert Bush are NOT the same exact names, which is the express purpose the "Jr" bit exists for.
>>
>>87679693
I see you watched that movie by Dinesh Desouza also the Democratic party has changed over 150 years.
>Show me where he ASKED the KKK to like him.
He didn't denounce them either. If he never heard about it, I could give him the benefit of the doubt, but he was asked about the endorsements by the KKK which he did not refute or reject.
>>
I mean, we were having a perfectly reasonable discussion, like, 12 hours ago. But now the thread's devolved into endless bullshit. So, good job I guess, /pol/? You derailed a thread condemning one of the most annoying liberal webcomics out there. I guess this is all a part of your plan?
>>
>>87679784

Ah.

He also arranged to have a little girl with a bone disorder flown to meet another little girl with the same disorder
>>
>>87679693
You do realize that the prison system is a far more accurate comparison to slavery than whatever you're calling altruism, right?
>>
>>87679812
>He didn't denounce them either.
He did.
Holy shit, he did. Even fucking CNN, the epitome of bullshit, has an article on it
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-disavows-david-duke-kkk/
>>
Arguing about politics on 4chan is generally a stupid idea, right? I mean, do any of you think that you're actually going to change some minds, or are you just trying to rep for your party/your candidate/Bush's fucking name?
>>
>>87679889
You can make this argument about arguing anywhere.
>>
>>87679812
>He didn't denounce them either.

But did he embrace them? Yes or no?

Y
E
S

or

N
O
?

Not rejecting does NOT mean endorsement either. Which you continually fail to grasp

>>the Democratic party has changed over 150 years.

Your naivete amuses me. No they havent. They WANT you to think that, of course. And you've clearly bought into the narrative they want you to believe so they can be in power.

You're being manipulated and you can't see it. I pity you
>>
>>87679796
Nobody refers to either Bush in normal conversation with their middle initial(s) unless you're calling Dubya Dubya. Functionally, their names are both George Bush. The Jr. not being official doesn't matter - it's a term that was coined as a way to distinguish between their "identical" names.

Al Gore isn't referred to as Jr. because his father has no relevance in any modern political conversation. There is nobody to confuse him with.
>>
>>87679889
Honestly, I'm just really drunk and want to get into an internet fight on a cantonese woodcarving board. I am a shit debater and I know that I won't change any minds, nor will anyone change mine.
>>87679917
I see. So nothing and no one can change ever. Oh man, must be so lonely being so aware and woke. In fact, you're so damn smart that you're here in a webcomic thread, screaming your point because it just needs to be said. Also what fucking power, they lost to a reality tv star. Who ya gonna blame for shit next?
>>
>>87679914
At least in other places, you have the strength of your character to rely on. Your identity, your deeds and your history can work towards giving your argument merit. But nobody respects each other on an anonymous board.

I can call >>87679917 a loser who's just as wrapped up in his own sense of superiority as his opponent is (which is true), but is he going to believe me, a random person on the internet, over the people who gave him this bullshit argument, whom he presumably knows well and respects?
>>
File: Robins nudes.png (462KB, 1284x723px) Image search: [Google]
Robins nudes.png
462KB, 1284x723px
Let's forget political stuff for a bit. How about some softcore DOA doodles.
>>
>>87679987
>Your identity, your deeds and your history can work towards giving your argument merit.
Unless you're a white male, then you're a racist, sexist, and a bigot. Better suck a cock beforehand and claim to be gay.
>>
>>87679992
god bless you yoto
>>
>>87679979
Go to bed, anon, you're drunk.

>>87679992
Thank you, Yoto, for making the first post that's actually about DoA in an hour's time.

Wouldn't mind if you continued this. I don't care whether it ends sexily or ends humorously; either way, this is a good set-up that will lead to fun times
>>
>>87679992
eyy, can i get in on this?
>>
>>87680015
Go to bed, anon. You're druuuunk
>>
>>87679992
Well, okay. As long as we don't have to talk about DOA again.
>>
>>87680047
Not until you finish your tequi- I mean, this >>87655229 young lady.
>>
>>87678912
>The Hildebeest, however, has MOUNTAINS of evidence of her committing illegal acts

Hahaha no.
>>
>>87679010
>Obamacare is doing a pretty good job of tearing itself down.

With the help of Congress, SCOTUS, and GOP Governors.
>>
>>87680047
"Bringing cyberspace to the meatspace! See Candidate Desanto in a skimpy suit LIVE at her rally!"
>>
>>87680124

Oh, and the insurance companies.
>>
>>87655229
Carla needs more of an ass...
>>
>>87679010
>Obamacare is doing a pretty good job of tearing itself down.
That doesn't actually address the point. Like good job taking a shot at Obamacare but you should be telling that to Donald "uh guess we do have to let parents keep their kids under their insurance and also not deny insurance to people with preexisting conditions uh huh this is harder than i thought" Trump, not me.
>>
>>87679288
>The second we throw in a 'but' it ceases to be a freedom.

You're out of your mind. You are not free to say whatever you want w/o consequences.
>>
>>87679194
>all those people claiming to be attacked by trump supporters have turned out false

Proof needed.
>>
>>87680193
Breitbart told him. What other proof do you need?
>>
>>87678677
Anyone got that Ethan pinup yet? I'm curious. Terrified but curious.
>>
>>87679214
>shit-talking others for "degeneracy"
>on a Singapore wood-block print site

U DUN GUFD
>>
File: flexible Billie.png (247KB, 530x743px)
flexible Billie.png
247KB, 530x743px
Y'know, I feel like if it wasn't for the writing and such Billie'd be one of my favorite webcomic characters.

>Stacked
>Asian
>Glasses
>Confirmed flexible
>Bisexual
>Is completely fine with casual sex.
>Seems to be fine going topless.
>Thick
>>
>>87679917
>No they havent.

Yes, yes they have.
>>
>>87680090
fiiiine. http://imgur.com/R2VVbEK bah, backgrounds.
>>87680153
I tried to give her more of one. I always imagined Carla being on the flat side there.
>>87680270
I thought her being a teen fuckup and a lush was pretty hawt to me. Plus her knowledge of messed up facts was great.
>>87680230
I don't think it's up yet. Kinda looking forward to seeing it.
>>
>>87655229
Dead link. Guess I missed it.
>>
>>87680270
Maybe previous iterations of Billie were less awful?
>>
>>87680458
odd. Let's try this again.
http://imgur.com/R2VVbEK
>>
File: 1477475019002.png (339KB, 577x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477475019002.png
339KB, 577x660px
>>87678677
>Willis draws himself as a tall, strong, slim, handsome hunk
Jesus Christ and I thought Dobson was bad.
>>
>>87679277
You forgot one
not all gun owners are bad, some are peaceful.
>>
>>87670729
Trump has gone on record saying he'll protect the LGBT community and their rights.
People are so damn retarded
>>
>>87680681
>Trump has gone on record saying
>gone on record saying
lol us politicians, huh
>>
>>87680705
As in, shouted at a rally. Full of his so-called racist, sexist and bigoted supporters.
And they cheered.
>>
File: carlas fat italian sausage.png (230KB, 572x638px) Image search: [Google]
carlas fat italian sausage.png
230KB, 572x638px
>>
>>87680680
Why do people who claim to be oppressed never want to arm themselves and stand up to their oppressors?
>>
>>87680681
And he ran with Pence, who's a noted advocate for gay conversion camps.

Actions speak louder than words
>>
>>87680771
And when the gay conversion camps start opening up with government funding, I'll concede that you had a point
>>
>>87680759
usually because the other side has MORE guns
>>
>>87680721
Again. And? Dude will say whatever he wants, if it'll get him those sweet, sweet (You- I mean, approval ratings. Are you saying that other shit he said while on campaign mean nothing? C'mon son, at least let me get off to the smut here in peace.
>>
>>87680899
Except he's been explicitly pro-lgbt long before his political career. Get the fuck outta here with your fear mongering bullshit
>>
>>87680733
Mamma mia! Turn around so I can see those spicy meat-a-balls!
Which reads like I want to see those testicles, which I do, but I really meant those round butt-cheeks.
>>
>>87680911
>explicitly pro-lgbt
Now who's being naive?
No bullshit, but ok. You can go back and watch/read all that stuff, too. All the people around his team, too. Shit's peppy as hell for folks. But ok.
>>
>>87680939
>Now who's being naive?
No one. You're just being mislead
>>
>>87680967
Oh shit!
>>
File: Carlas booty.png (148KB, 431x619px) Image search: [Google]
Carlas booty.png
148KB, 431x619px
>>87680917
I will never find a cute trans girl who is convincing both in body and voice

I feel like the only thing keeping me from liking everyone is how disgusted I am by men's bodies and voices.
>>
>>87669571
Well, there was that one photo of a guy with blood all over his face who claimed that Trump supporters had hit him over the head with a beer bottle for being gay.

Turns out he was just an actor who lied. The police stated that no one went to the hospital in that city with those kinds of injuries.

Same happened on the other side of things with a picture of a woman with head wounds who the article claimed to be a Trump supporter who was attacked by liberals.

It was a hoax too and turned out to be an actress with special effects make-up for some movie.

I don't know about other videos or photos, but don't believe something just because there is a photo or a video. People can be pretty good liars, especially when tensions are high like in America right now.
>>
>>87671126
You mean like how liberals were racist to people from rural America for decades? How they screwed them over and never cared for their economical situation or culture?

How they were accused of being racists, sexists, and violent. Just like how the right accuses minorities of these traits?

The left is as ugly to them as the right is to you.
Both of you are emulating the exact same tactics you hate in each other and that foster a more and more divided states of America.

How about instead of thinking that the same people who voted Obama in twice are all monsters you go out and talk to them and try to set aside your differences for once.

Be the bigger man.
>>
>>87674869
Do you know what satire is?
>>
File: 10720466.jpg (26KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
10720466.jpg
26KB, 300x360px
>>87681728
>>
>>87681137
y-yoto are you okay?
>>
>>87681137
Not trying hard enough, really.
Or maybe you're just dookie. I don't know you.
>>
>>87681700
>Voted for Trump because he'll bring back manufacturing jobs to these poor white communities
>Even if they do return to US soil, they will be automated

Whomp whomp.
>>
>>87646103
>you don't really solve anything by being entirely divisive all the time.

I dunno, it sure as fuck worked for the Republican Congress
>>
File: everyday.gif (2MB, 480x266px)
everyday.gif
2MB, 480x266px
>>87679037
>>87679541
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politics/donald-trump-reince-priebus-white-house-chief-of-staff/index.html?sr=fbcnni111316donald-trump-reince-priebus-white-house-chief-of-staff0923PMStoryLink&linkId=31110476

Yup, the guy who owns and runs Breibart is now officially the chief of staff
>>
>>87681841
>Believing someone with an opinion about the situation in America is American.
>Implying that the automatization is a problem the left would ever even address instead of ignoring it.
>Not denying that the left has screwed over things for rural America.
>Not denying that the worst elements of the right and left have the same tactics that divide America even further.
>Not wanting the right and left to get together and work together to foster an understanding between heavily divided groups in a way that would bring about peaceful coexistence and understanding.
>>
>>87681749
Shit, ya got me.
>>
>>87680581
Neither character is the self-insert. Ethan (black haired) is the token gay man (who gets less focus than the various lesbians because he's he can't get off to gay men), and Mike (blonde hair) is an asshole/monster to the degree that a different version of him once came up with rape therapy, where he rapes you while singing a song, to make you hate everything associated with the song.

Because fans liked him, he made more characters who are "the asshole" but made the mistake of also making them real characters that we're supposed to otherwise care about, meaning we can blame their problems on being total cunts, unlike Mike, who's basically a static walking punchline.
>>
>>87679956

No. "Jr" was meant to belittle Dubya.
The real reason Al Gore isnt called "Jr" is because the press don't want to belittle them. The press typically sides on the Liberals and are ALWAYS against the Conservatives. Naturally they will belittle Dubya because all sense of nonbiased coverage in the media died decades ago.

Gore IS a Jr. Dubya is NOT.
>>
>>87679979

Ah, mockery: The debate tactic of the self-admitted drunk and ignorant.
>>
>>87680105

Wikileaks says otherwise. The fact she had an illegal public server with tons of missing emails says otherwise. Her aides being given immunity and pleading the Fifth says otherwise.
>>
>>87682344
You went to bed, got up and were still mad enough to argue about the semantics of a former presidents name in a thread about a shitty webcomics on a Laotian flip book website, huh?
>>
>>87680193

Show me the proof that Trump supporters DID do these attacks first.
>>
>>87680284

Burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>87680771

>>Implying sexual perversion is okay and should be allowed to continue.
>>
>>87681137

Just admit you're gay already.
>>
>>87682393

>>Assuming Im mad.
>>
>>87681137
Yoto, I'll draw you something if you want.
>>
File: Anime shrug 04.gif (2MB, 480x270px)
Anime shrug 04.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Seriously. Why are all the Catchpa almost nothing but street signs and buisness fronts?

(Catchpa for this was store fronts.)
>>
>>87682469
So the robots can learn directions
>>
>>87682022
Well not CoS directly. But pretty much holding a similar title as Val Jar has. So CoS in all but name.
>>
>>87681137
Know a few actually.
>>
>>87682480
Like that's going to keep the Google cars from crashing.

But yes it's doing a algorithm.
>>
>>87681137
I met a super cute one through a mutual friend. But you'd have to be into the butch look and have a vagina for it to work out.
>>
>>87679992
Is there more Robin lewds?
>>
>>87678677
Coming in from after a break from the Internet. How much shit has Willis lost, post-election?
>>
>>87685154
he didn't unfortunately, just your basic "if you feel unsafe I'll walk with you" kinda post like everyone else
>>
>>87682438
>>87681814

>Just admit you're gay already
Part of me feels like I'd just be better at art if I was bi or something. I don't like guys so all I draw is girls. Now I'm shitty at drawin' guys.

plus if I was bi I'd have twice the selection when it comes to porn.
>>
>>87681700
I never said, "all of the right are racists" I said "racists love him". I didn't even imply all the racists are conservatives. But ok, I'm sure there won't be a huge spike in racial tension for long if there was at all. I'm just overly worried about that sort of thing.
>>
>>87682268
>Neither character is the self-insert
If you think about it, each character has some element of Willis in their personality.
It's like those sackdolls in 9.
>>
>>87682268
I thought Ethan was Willis' old main self-insert before Joyce.
>>
>>87686122
David's self-inserts have been (in order):
>Danny (Roomies)
>Walky (It's Walky)
>Walky, with Joyce representing David's wife (Joyce and Walky)
>Ethan (Shortpacked)
>Joyce (DoA)
>>
>>87682469
It amuses our robot overlords.
>>
>>87686077
I think that's kinda true about characters in general. Unless they're made by several people or an organized by a higher up or something.

You can only write what you know so a lot of characters will become you at least a little. It's just how much of yourself you want to throw into them.
>>
>>87685703

A bisexual is just a homo in denial
>>
>>87686180

And David will actually answer to Walky. That's been his handle since his USENET days
>>
File: 1457850657180.png (333KB, 1052x332px) Image search: [Google]
1457850657180.png
333KB, 1052x332px
>>87677850
>Trump
>not breaking laws
THE VERY TOPMOST OF KEKS

>>87679277
Holy shit, you ACTUALLY used Godwin's Law!
>>87679992
Aw Yoto, you're the best!
>>
>>87680508
Hell yeah!!!
>>
So many SJWs in this thread. /co/ being Tumblr is right.
>>
>>87681137
I've met a few people who've dated transwomen while not liking cocks or dude bodies or whatever. It's not exactly optimal for them, but if you like someone then you can deal with a few tidbits. I'm sure you can find someone who fits your interests, as long as you keep an open mind. Plus, the longer they're on hormones, the less mannish they'll look, so you and her would both be happier with her body as time goes by.
>>
>>87686891
Hey, you're the one coming to the so-called liberal section of the site, so that's your fault.

I don't go to /pol/ and complain about there being too many conservatives.
Thread posts: 463
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.