[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss Rip Hunter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Rip_Hunter_Arthur_Darvill-11.jpg (173KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Rip_Hunter_Arthur_Darvill-11.jpg
173KB, 800x533px
I miss Rip Hunter.
>>
File: 1243243214213.jpg (76KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
1243243214213.jpg
76KB, 858x536px
>>87635323
>That elbow lock
>>
>>87635323
He was 75% the reason why I couldn't even finish the first season. He was fucking terrible, and I've never given a fuck about dr. who. If he's really gone like you're implying, maybe I'll check out season 2.
>>
>>87635323
I dont. Worse time traveler ever
>>
>>87635440
Is he shooting his raygun wrong?
>>
>>87637590
If it were a combustion gun, yes.
>>
>>87637228
>If he's really gone like you're implying, maybe I'll check out season 2.
He is, disappeared due to the events of the season premiere and hasn't been seen since. Sara is the new leader.
>>
>>87637315
To be fair, that actually turned out to be a plot point since the Time Masters were pulling his strings using some time gizmo that was the source of their power. They used the idiot ball as a plot device.
>>
File: 2587282-grant.png (1MB, 678x940px) Image search: [Google]
2587282-grant.png
1MB, 678x940px
>>87639527
>They used the idiot ball as a plot device
>>
I don't. The show is better without him and the Hawks.
>>
Well I liked Rip. He was a geek who was also a rebellious badass. Its a hard combo to pull off but it worked. I think he was let down by the Hawks and Savage more than by his own character/story, they dragged everything down in Season 1.
>>
So, are they the only ones who remember Savage? He was erased from history, but he still did shit that affected other people than them.
>>
I missed arrow this week. Was it any good
>>
>>87640255
Is it ever?
>>
>>87640293
Not since season 2

Back to legends tho Rip was on OK character but a TERRIBLE leader. He was like a teacher that got the class of bad kids and couldnt control them for shit. All of his leading came after a team member already fucked some shit up and he just had to deal with the consequences. Every FUCKING time.

>guys don't do anything to the timeline
>you mean like this?
>shit

Every episode
>>
>>87640255
>>87640293

Season 5 is trying to have it's season 1 and 2 cake while still eating the Felicity cake.
>>
>>87640331
At least dig is back
>>
>>87640331
still it's a huge improvement over the last two seasons. it somehow manages to balance the grimdark and fun aspects better
>>
>>87635323
His talents were wasted on this show - I want Darvill in something that'll let him stretch his actor muscles.
This series must have been like a lazy vacation for him.
>>
Good riddance. Character was so far removed from who Rip is it was pathetic. Put another way black Jimmy Olson is closer to the source material than this Rip was to his counterpart.

But I guess its hard to see that given how many here actually read comics.
>>
>>87640331
kinda. I mean sure she is still in it a fair bit, but at least she is no where near as annoying as she was, has actually made a couple funny jokes and gets routinely ignored by oliver when he doesnt like her suggestions, which is fun to watch.
>>
>>87640688
This desu
>>
>>87637942
But it is in-fact not a combustion gun.

No mass is expelled.
>>
>>87640323
This is/was the funniest thing about the entire show. It's like they tried to one-up their retardedness every episode without realising it.

It's a darn shame that they didn't make the show more self-aware.
>>
>>87640677
Huh? He came across as one of the worst actors in Legends of Tomorrow, and that's really saying something
>>
>>87640323
Ironic since he is taking the shittier parts of being the Doctor with out the cool regeneration part.

Too bad is didn't get to bang a red head like he did in Doctor Who.
>>
So why was obsidian gay? Was that just more LoT PC pandering or is he a legitimate homosexual in the comics?
>>
>>87641055
He's gay in the comics
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.