[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You faggots ready for Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Harley.gif (850KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
Harley.gif
850KB, 500x200px
I am.

http://www.thewrap.com/harley-quinn-birds-of-prey-christina-hodson/

>Harley Quinn-Birds of Prey Movie’s Screenwriter Revealed

>Screenwriter Christina Hodson is scripting the Harley Quinn/Birds of Prey spinoff for Warner Bros. and DC Films, TheWrap has learned exclusively.

>The film is not a Quinn solo movie, but rather would feature multiple female superheroes — and possibly villains — in the DC Comics universe.
>>
>>87631445
Oh. God. Dammit.
>>
Based.
>>
>>87631445
This was predicted in the very first thread about her solo movie.

Black canary was confirmed to exist in this universe, everything was indicating. A mix of syrens and birds. Anyone surprised is a casual
>>
>>87631445
Gotham City Sirens, man. Fuck the Birds of Prey.
>>
Hopefully it is also written and directed by a female because its 2016
>>
>>87631504
>Black canary was confirmed to exist in this universe

By a writer/producer etc., or was there a reference in one of the movies I'm forgetting?

>>87631507
Get the woman who directed that Punisher movie.
>>
>>87631445
It's not gonna have the best part anyway, so count me out
>>
>>87631637
Black Canary is not confirmed, just been casting teases in the past for Justice League and rumors that a 'BC' existed in the battle with Atlantis/Themiscyra vs. Darkseid in the past.
>>
>>87631445
So who's gonna be Huntress?
>>
File: 3852789-img_0154.png (537KB, 540x748px) Image search: [Google]
3852789-img_0154.png
537KB, 540x748px
I'm just excited we'll likely get mulatto Huntress because it's /currentyear/.
>>
File: micheal jackson popcorn.gif (489KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
micheal jackson popcorn.gif
489KB, 420x315px
>Birds of Prey
neat

If they do have Black Canary, after that Harley performance we'll probably get to see Dinah in fishnets and a leather jacket this time.
>>
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP. I have an idea.

What if Black Canary debuted in the Flash movie?
Like her comics debut in Flash #86.

The pottery would be immaculate.
>>
>>87631445
Yes. Better than I was expecting for her solo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.