[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was on your team roster, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: article_post_width_ult-alliance.jpg (106KB, 618x348px) Image search: [Google]
article_post_width_ult-alliance.jpg
106KB, 618x348px
Who was on your team roster, /co/?
>>
File: ultimatethor_hickmanpacheco.jpg (871KB, 1600x1235px) Image search: [Google]
ultimatethor_hickmanpacheco.jpg
871KB, 1600x1235px
>>87630241

I completed the first one trying to use only Ultimate Thor

>He would never be a principal character on any Marvel game

Why live?
>>
I only played the first one when I was 13, i never knew how to change my roster from the first mission till i hit doom castle. Then I just kept them since I grew attached.
>>
>>87630241

These were both inferior to X-Men Legends. The only good thing were the graphics.
>>
>>87630241
MUA1: Deadpool/Ms. Marvel/Captian America/Iron Man

MUA2: Thor/Gambit/Spidey/Jean Grey
>>
>>87631152
Shit lineups senpai.

MUA 1: Thor (running asgard's blessing, with asgard's armor),Ultimate Iron Man (running Energy reroute, with Mandarin's ring), Doctor Strange (running Eye of Agammotto) Iron Spidey (runnning webshield, with Attuma's wrath)

I was unstoppable.

MUA 2: Thor, Hulk, Jean Grey, Iron Fist.
>>
Post-DLC my team was Deadpool, Hulk, Dr. Doom, and I can't remember the 4th as it's been years.

>>87630450
>These were both inferior to X-Men Legends.

True, but at least MUA1 was just a classic marvel ensemble story unlike 2.
>>
>>87631749
Oh right, my 4th was Silver Surfer.
>>
>>87630241
Only played the PSP version of the first game. My team was Storm, Thor, Human Torch, and Ghost Rider...

...and then I ended up soloing the entire final boss fight using only Mr. Fantastic
>>
>>87630241
MUA1 team was Deadpool, Iron Man, Iceman and Human Torch.

Never played MUA2
>>
>>87630241
Spider-man
Invisible Woman
Songbird
Green Goblin

You have no idea how happy I was with MUA2's roster, even if it clearly wasn't as good gameplaywise as 1.

Shit, if Herc, Dick Rider, Cyclops and Rogue were playable, I'd probably still be playing it.
>>
>>87630241
The best thing about this game was playing it with three other bros and everyone dicking around and arguing about who gets the loot or gets to be the one to talk to the NPCs for the change of getting special dialogue.
>>
>>87630409
>He was stuck with Captain Nopowers that entire time.
Fucking sucks, pham.
>>
I've only played 2 but my most common team was

>Iron Fist
>Luke Cage
>Daredevil/Spider-Man
>Cap

I should buy that digital pack of these games they put online a few weeks ago. I missed out on the first game and dlc for the second
>>
My most vivid memory of this game is Professor X killing me by initiating a dialogue as I'm web-swinging over a pit of death with Spider-Man.
>>
Mua 1: venom, ghost rider, wolverine, deadpool
Mua 2: venom, juggernaut, wolverine, deadpool
>>
>>87630241
I played these games so much when they came out, but now I can't stand playing them for more then 20 minutes. It's not that they're bad they just repel me.
>>
>MUA 1
New Fantastic Four
>MUA 2
Spider-Man, Deadpool, Gambit, and Thing
>>
Daredevil, Elektra.
>>
Wolverine, Storm, Human Torch, and the 4th I switched around
>>
I used to switch my heroes alot, but I think the ones I used the most were Moon Knight, Deadpool, Iron Man, and Wolverine
>>
Iron Man/Spidey/Ice Man/Moon Knight, with Wolverine, Captain America, and Silver Surfer on rotation
>>
>>87630241
Deadpool and Spider-man.

Other 2 i would switch out to see if i could get any unique dialogue. Plus Deadpools teleport jump could go through some walls, and both of their projectile skills could fuck up bosses quick.
>>
Only played the second one.
My usual team lineup was Venom, Penance, Deadpool, and Green Goblin
>>
File: ultimate deadpool.jpg (76KB, 452x456px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate deadpool.jpg
76KB, 452x456px
It was a crime that they had to ruin Deadpool's costume in 2 by removing his mask.
>>
File: 1458007226887.png (244KB, 575x504px) Image search: [Google]
1458007226887.png
244KB, 575x504px
>>87630241

It really didn't make me no difference as long as I could fuck shit up with Storm. Chain Lighting Bitches up all day erry day feels so good!

>tfw still trying to wait for the bundle to drop in price on the PSN network
>>
File: no se va.png (61KB, 287x384px) Image search: [Google]
no se va.png
61KB, 287x384px
>>87630241
i miss MAA ; - ;
>>
Mr Fantastic was always fun (especially in a pinball mode) and Invisible Woman was pretty cool even if she was broken as fuck.
>>
since the ports are shit I heard the downloadable version of the first on the xbox live 360 store has the dlc is this true?
>>
>>87630241
I changed a lot of teams in both games, but my favorite was Doom, Magneto, Cyclops and Venom.
God bless you, Marvel Mods.
>>
>>87636525
Storm, Human Torch, Invisible Woman and dunno who to be 4th.
Team SPAM ONE POWER AND KILL EVERYONE.
>>
>>87636595
Same, bro.
>>
>use a code to unlock all characters
For a purpose, they have points auto-spend on all characters that you need to switch off when they arrive and you're like level 40 by the time you get all of them. That's 40 points wasted.

I tried single and duo runs, first levels were hardest. A favorite was deadpool solo teleporting between everyone like nightcrawler.
>>
1: Rouges Gallery
2: Thor, Nick Fury, Green Goblin, Carnage
>>
>>87638476
*Rogues
fuck
>>
>>87630241
>PC version doesn't have DLC

explain
>>
>>87638512
Activision lol
>>
MUA: Cap, Iron Man, Deadpool, Mister Fantastic
DLC: Venom, Magneto, Cyclops, Doctor Doom

MUA2: Thunderbolts (GG, Penance, Venom, Songbird) Too bad it took over half the fucking game to unlock all of them and if you did a new game you had to do it all over again.
DLC: Carnage, Cable Magneto, Black Panther
>>
>>87630241

Never played the second one. If I remember right, my main team was Captain America, Deadpool, Invisible Woman, and a rotating 4th slot.
>>
>>87630241
Never liked Alliance, i enjoyed X-Men Legends 1 way more.
>>
Okay guys, you may be able to help me. I downloaded MUA2 but whenever I try to play it gives me a 0xc000007b error. Anyone knows what should I do?
>>
>Not playing each mission with different team
it's like you don't want to have fun
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.