[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the perfect number for a team of heroes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Avengers 4.jpg (88KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers 4.jpg
88KB, 800x496px
And which roles should always be covered?
>>
Six. Roles should be
>character you like
>character you like
>character you like
>character you like
>character you like
>character you like
>>
>>87628728
5 to 7 members tops.
>>
Lider/Brains(tactics)
Muscle
Rogue/stealth/dex character
Tech guy (the one who makes it I mean)
Energy/magic powerhouse
>>
>>87628728
Pic related, why Marvel always ignore the best Avenges lineup and do meme teams?

The Avengers are what they should be on the MCU:

Steve Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, SWitch, Quicksilver, Scott Lang Antman (there is already too much scientists with Tony and Bruce Banner) Hope Van Dyne Wasp, Vision, Black Panther, Falcon, War Machine. maybe Dr Strange.... Earth Mightest Heroes and not a meme team of Black Cap.
>>
The only correct answer is the Five man crew and a sixth member who joins later in the series
>>
>>87629277
I can respect this.
>>
>The morally righteous leader

>The troublemaking rebel who butts heads with the leader

>The powerhouse bruiser

>The tech whiz

>The good girl chick

>The bad girl chick

>The comic relief (optional)

>The wise mentor (optional)

>The edgy asshole (optional)

>The jobber who goes down first (optional, but often necessary)

>The traitor
>>
>>87629277
Solid taste right there.
>>
>>87629135
So pretty much the teen titans
>>
>>87629135
>>87629277
>>87629351
>>87630086
theres a reason 2003 Titans is considered God-tier by many, and it ain't nostalgia
>>
>>87628728
6 OR 12.
Nothing in between.
>>
Looks, Brains, Wild Card.
>>
>>87628766
This.

Unless it's the Legion or JSA.
>>
>>87629351
>The troublemaking rebel who butts heads with the leader
>The edgy asshole (optional)

Aren't those two usually the same?
>>
>>87628728
5 for me
Psionic
Cybernetic
Genetic(mutant)
Magic
Ki
>>
>>87628728
4-5
>Fighter
>Thief
>Wizard
>Cleric
>(optional) Bard
>>
They all need to be likable in their own way, first of all. You need:
>The leader, preferably someone who can give a speech that's not too preachy and achieves the right level of inspiration;
>The powerhouse, for whenever a situation arises where pure power is needed;
>The techy, to provide all gadgets and weaponry and explain science stuff when science stuff happens;
>The Warlock or whatever, for magic purposes;
>The girl, because that role is obligatory;
>And the sixth ranger. Maybe he doesn't have to be a permanent add on to the team, but the sixth ranger is usually the best one.
So maybe five or six.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.