[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HARLEY QUINN Spinoff Film Lands Writer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: RCO001.jpg (957KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
RCO001.jpg
957KB, 1280x1968px
> Warner Bros.' in-development Harley Quinn spinoff movie has landed screenwriter Christina Hodson, according to TheWrap. Hodson also recently wrote a script for Paramount's Transformers franchise focusing on Bumblebee.

The as-yet-untitled Harley Quinn film will star Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, though it will reportedly be more of a team-up movie featuring multiple female DC characters, and has been compared, in spirit, to Birds of Prey.

>No release date or official title for the film have been announced.

http://www.newsarama.com/31980-report-harley-quinn-spinoff-film-lands-writer.html

WHOS HYPE FOR A DCEU SIRENS MOVIE?
>>
Marlel BTFO
>>
>>87628059
>Bumblebee sells like shit
>better make movie about him
>>
File: WB Business Plan.png (402KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
WB Business Plan.png
402KB, 600x816px
>>87628059
>Hodson also recently wrote a script for Paramount's Transformers franchise focusing on Bumblebee.
Jesus Christ, WB.
>>
>>87628059
So, how badly will they manage to fuck up the only good thing Harley has ever been in?
>>
>>87628325
They already ruined Joker/Harley, and now they are going to ruin Sirens and Harley/Ivy

I don 't deserve this
>>
File: HarleyJoker.jpg (51KB, 460x407px) Image search: [Google]
HarleyJoker.jpg
51KB, 460x407px
>>87628404
>>
>>87628434
It was already ndone and better, but point is that they made Joker/Harley so romantic that they ruined Harley's other relationship in the process. Why would Ivy want to take Harley away from the Joker if he's too caring of her?, Why would Harley start friendships if she doesn't need it?.
>>
>>87628059
>DC

lol. Somebody put this fucking company out of their misery. It's pathetic watching them flounder while Marvel makes them more and more irrelevant every day.

I swear to god, somebody needs to start tracking down names and addresses of these DC fucks so that somebody can take one for the team. They can't shit up movies and comics anymore if they're dead.
>>
>>87628529
Mispelled WB, breh. They're the ones handling the movies. On the comics side, DC is doing wonderfully at the moment.
>>
File: 178406_dollar1.png (58KB, 800x463px) Image search: [Google]
178406_dollar1.png
58KB, 800x463px
>>87628649
>hurr muh rebirth

Flopping hard.
>>
>>87628691
How was it looking before Rebirth?
>>
>>87628691
>dollar share
>>
>>87628514
>Why would Ivy want to take Harley away from the Joker if he's too caring of her?
Fuck off, shipperfag.
>>
>>87628529
Edgy as fuck.
>>
>>87628171
>>Hodson also recently wrote a script for Paramount's Transformers franchise focusing on Bumblebee.
>Jesus Christ, WB.

Every time...

but maybe she is good.

But more important: the release date of this movie and if WB will get a quick script again
>>
>>87628943
It's not about shipping, it's about being true to what the characters are, what the group are.

>inb4 Elseworlds

Even those retain something that makes the character what they are,
>>
>>87628514

Joker can still be abusive or a bad influence, from the movie more of the latter
>>
>>87628705
>How was it looking before Rebirth?

much worse. Now being close to Marvel is pretty good
>>
>>87628985
>but maybe she is good.
Maybe she is. I could give a shit about her being a her. What matters to me is that she was vetted as the type of talent "good enough" to write a Tformer script for Paramount. Those movies are dogshit, so really how good could she be?
>>
>>87629042
Exactly.
>>
File: population-control.jpg (33KB, 468x325px) Image search: [Google]
population-control.jpg
33KB, 468x325px
>>87628514
>shipperfag
>>
>>87629014
But they didn't do it when they got the chance, even when they got the scenes filmed, even thought they later got released in the Blu-Ray (if I am correct) still isn't valid because the movie-goer audience got the impression that Joker is Harley's "Prince Charming" instead of Harley's big mistake, so from suddenly move from that to what their relationship is really about it's going to cause some controversy and make bad press for the movie. They got their chance and they blew it, simple as that
>>
>>87628514
>You can't have friends if you're romantically involved with someone.

Wew.
>>
>>87629130
It's not that. Harley/Ivy friendship is based on the idea of Ivy trying to take Harley away from the Joker (and failing to do so), making it anything else from that it's like making the Wolrd's Finest friendship being about some relative instead of trust and fighting the never-ending battle
>>
I guess I'm the only person that hated Harley in Suicide Squad
>>
>>87629127

The ultimate edition wasn't released yet.

So on the version on theathers I agree that they blew up the chance for not making Joker and Harley relationship abusive. They are just a outlaw couple.

how this will translate to her solo movie, if they try to retcon joker and harley to a abusive and violent relationship it will look weird.
>>
>>87629177
>I guess I'm the only person that hated Harley in Suicide Squad

I didn't liked too. Maybe because I hate the movie or the zero character development
>>
>>87629177
I hated her too. Literally the worst character.
>>
>>87629177
Literally a Harleyfag myself and I hated her too
>>
>>87628434
pure cringe
over-the-joker harley is an abomination, even when she's casually hanging with catwoman and ivy, but if they try to underline it so much to make her
>muh stronk independent wimmen takes no abuse

it's downright vomit-inducing.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.