[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're never going to see Arnim Zola again are we?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ArnimZola_v07_JoshNizzi.jpg (305KB, 757x900px) Image search: [Google]
ArnimZola_v07_JoshNizzi.jpg
305KB, 757x900px
Its piss easy to bring him back yet the MCU has a bad habit of 1 and done villains
>>
Not until the BuckyCap movie.
>>
File: mcu_zola.jpg (218KB, 1648x929px) Image search: [Google]
mcu_zola.jpg
218KB, 1648x929px
Superior
>>
File: ArnimZola_v01_JoshNizzi.jpg (230KB, 900x935px) Image search: [Google]
ArnimZola_v01_JoshNizzi.jpg
230KB, 900x935px
>>87624527
if they fixed that dumb i-robot head, this one would be my favorite
>>
>>87624527
>We're never going to see Arnim Zola again are we?
Probably not. He fulfilled his role. If we see him again, it'll probably be in flash backs and in-universe archives.

>Its piss easy to bring him back
I don't see how. Strike did blow up his brain after all.
>>
>>87626208
They could easily say that he had a backup somewhere.
>>
The thing that confuses me about Zola is that if he actually uses the camera head to see, would he perceive that people are never making eye contact with him? I mean, everyone else sees the face and looks at it, but he would see them always looking down.

Maybe it feeds his ego and he likes it.
>>
>>87626731

Except for that Pierce said that shit they did 'cost me Zola'.
>>
>>87626208
>>87626731
>>87627093
I think they kept the idea of him coming back open by having the USB cap and widow had be plugged into his terminal. With all the other things going on in the marvel universe, it's not crazy to say he 'uploaded' himself and went somewhere after the events of winter soldier. You could even predict the kind of line they would have if it happens.
> Yes, while it is true that the preservation of my mind required 4,500 cubic meters of databanks at the time of my body's death, consider that it was 58 years ago. Back then they were able to hide me away in a bunker. With today's technology, captain, I was able to hide in the palm of your hand.
>>
His role in WS was kind of jarring after TFA only had him as a hapless lackey.

>>87627093
Then have Pierce not know about Zola backup.
>>
>>87628002
>Then have Pierce not know about Zola backup.

He was the head of Hydra. There wouldn't be a backup without his knowing.

> With all the other things going on in the marvel universe, it's not crazy to say he 'uploaded' himself and went somewhere after the events of winter soldier.

How though? He was isolated. If he was connected to the internet instead of being off the grid, I'd find it plausible for him to survive the bunker being busted underneath another bunker that was busted.

Also, with his final dialogue, it sounded like he was pretty much accepting that he was about to 'die'. If he was sure he was going to survive the encounter, I think he might've been more antagonizing to two people who he believed were seconds away from being killed.
>>
>>87629133
shut up you obstinate nigger
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.