[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nick Pulls Harvey Beaks Schedule Indefinitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 447
Thread images: 75

File: nick1.jpg (42KB, 634x332px) Image search: [Google]
nick1.jpg
42KB, 634x332px
https://twitter.com/nickandmore/status/796818832711151616

>Nick moves Harvey Beaks to Nicktoons
>Greenblatt pissed. Calls Nick "Garage Sale Network"
>Cartoon Brew picks up the story
>Nick shuts down show because pissed

Sucks to be him.
>>
>>87612649
So Harvey Beaks is cancelled? Is there any hope?
>>
Carl knew this would happen
I guess he'd rather get the show dropped rather than making it for Nicktoons where no one will see it
>>
>>87612649
Is anyone really surprised?

It's fine to be disgruntled and angry when you've been wronged, but he went beyond biting the hand that feeds.

I've never actually watched the show but I hope for the fans sake the remaining episodes see the light of day eventually and don't just get locked up in the Nick vault indefinitely
>>
>>87612649
Can't say I feel bad for him. He got a better deal than most over screwed-over shows get.
>>
File: Bagels-Lucky-Hat-Book-Cover-Art.jpg (36KB, 264x282px) Image search: [Google]
Bagels-Lucky-Hat-Book-Cover-Art.jpg
36KB, 264x282px
The ride was fun while it lasted, maybe he should've taken a few pages from Dave Cooper and Chris Savino
>>
>>87612743
There's bitting the hand and then there's pouncing on the wrist and elbow.
>>
>>87612696
Yes
>>
>>87612743
>>87614340
Ok but pulling an entire show off the air seems incredibly petty and vindictive. How does a network operate that way?
Carl certainly wasn't smart about they way he went about things but Nick's response makes me wonder how they ever got things done in the first place.
>>
>>87614418
>Ok but pulling an entire show off the air seems incredibly petty and vindictive. How does a network operate that way?

Sometimes malice has nothing to do with it.

I mean, just look at what happened to El Tigre and Mystery Incorporated.
>>
Not spongebob or loud house

nick don't care, nick don't play that
>>
>>87613355

In what way?
>>
>keep saying in the threads reporting on carl's anger that he needs to fucking chill before nick does something
>nick does something
>POOR CARL!
>>
could they not just fire him and keep the show going under someone else? ending the show sucks for the fans
>>
File: 1393617189806.jpg (151KB, 1900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1393617189806.jpg
151KB, 1900x900px
>>87614418
>Ok but pulling an entire show off the air seems incredibly petty and vindictive. How does a network operate that way?
>>
>>87614536
They were ending the show and he was okay with that if not happy about it.

It was sending the rest of the unaired eps off to a side network with no viewership that sent him over the edge. That and him finding out about it via Twitter instead of being told at work.
>>
>>87614442
>Sometimes malice has nothing to do with it.
This clearly isn't one of those times.
>>
The last bit of Beaks-related news from Carl was that RuPaul was recording this week for a return of snek lady.
>>
File: 1449382704526.png (102KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449382704526.png
102KB, 250x250px
So Greenblatt is going full John K and burn every bridge at Nickeledeon huh? John K was blacklisted from Nick for over 20 years and just recently started working with Nick again. I understand Greenblatt is pissed that something he poured years into was killed off without him even knowing but this was not the way to handle it.

As much as /co/ likes to shit on Bryke, they handled the situtation with The Legend of Korra quite nicely (they too were fucked over hard). I don't know how his relationship is with Cartoon Network after Chowder ended but he could possibly return there for a new cartoon or go to Disney and try to fill the void that Gravity Falls left but I'm sure he just blacklisted himself at Nick. He probably can't even return to work on Spongebob
>>
Network Nick is even more out of touch than Network CN by a long shot.
>>
>>87614418
>>
>>87614484
Appreciate what you have and make the most of it, if worst comes you always have other networks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oILQNK_i5xc
>>
>>87614781
Pretty much.

Another, not as extreme example was Giancarlo Volpe, who openly protested the cancellation of Green Lantern. He wasn't as radical as Greenblatt and eventually found work in animation, but it took him years to return there.

Compare that to Greg Weisman who get fucked over again and again. He's in a position to get bitter, but doesn't, so he gets steady work and has even gotten to revisit Gargoyles, Captain Atom, and soon, Young Justice.
>>
File: PArt1.png (3MB, 1124x4066px) Image search: [Google]
PArt1.png
3MB, 1124x4066px
>>87614781

>As much as /co/ likes to shit on Bryke, they handled the situtation with The Legend of Korra quite nicely (they too were fucked over hard).

You take those fucking bullshit and lies and return to your hugbox from wence you came

All these years later and my hate only fuels my existence
>>
>>87614650
And don't forget some higher up talking to the crew, going on about how cheaply they were able to get the rights to Alvin and the Chipmunks and they air it a lot while they were working on the series finale.
>>
>>87614781
>The Legend of Korra quite nicely (they too were fucked over hard).
Oh come on. They shat the bed completely.
>>
>>87614856
>>87614560
>>87614442
These all ended for reasons other than to piss off the creator.
>>
>>87612649
HAHAHA! This is great! Looks like he wasn't good enough for "Garage Sale Network." Better try to find a "Worthless Trash Network" to pitch his show to.
>>
>>87614908

THEY'RE STILL SHITTING THE BED

Anything remotely quiet about the ordeal we wouldn't be getting orders from Dark Horse to make Slice of Life Comics taking place in Republic City

Fucking hell give me a job i'll fucking fix this mess
>>
File: jZFDQxI.jpg (54KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
jZFDQxI.jpg
54KB, 640x560px
Is there a possibility we're overreacting? It says they pulled it from Nicktoons scheduling so what are the chances it's because it's returning to Nick or Greenblatt reached a deal with "da suits" to let this controversy fly over and then re air it on their main channel?
>>
>>87614948
It's possible. Carl's still talking about doing production work so I think if Nick barged into his office and scrapped the entire show we'd know about it by now.
>>
File: young justice 3.jpg (5KB, 249x167px) Image search: [Google]
young justice 3.jpg
5KB, 249x167px
>>87614880
I'm so glad the Weisman curse has been lifted. Greg's a good guy. He deserves to finally see a season 3 of his shows
>>
>>87612743
The show was already cancelled though?
>>
>>87615003
The show was not renewed, meaning it ends after the current season finishes production.

Canceling would be ceasing production immediately.
>>
>>87614442
Elaborate on Mystery Inc.
>>
File: 1418444295071.jpg (13KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1418444295071.jpg
13KB, 300x350px
So out of Nick, CN and Disney, which one is the best to work for?
>>
>>87615136
Netflix
>>
>>87614442
>Mystery Incorporated
That ended on it's own terms though. It had a beginning, middle and end
>>
>>87615136
nyaa.se
>>
>>87615136
Disney I bet but you have to suck on Mickey Mouse cock first. Once you do though, you're set.
>>
>>87615153
Is Young Justice Season 3 going to be on Netflix? If so I agree with this.
>>
All right, /co/, which is the best network to work for?
>>
>>87615243

Netflix>Disney>CN>>>Nick
>>
File: gravity_falls.jpg (373KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gravity_falls.jpg
373KB, 1280x720px
>>87615136
>>87615220
I say Disney too. They give you creative freedom and a higher budget. Only bad thing is their fucking god awful scheduling and no season blu rays. Alex Hirsch had something nice going but he became a lazy fuck and got bored so he rushed Gravity Falls and now shitposts on Twitter all day long
>>
From all the anecdotes being offered not just by Carl but others as well, Nick's LA offices are a great place to work, it's just that scheduling and marketing are handled in NY by a bunch of tools.
>>
>>87615220
I wonder what Micky Mouse's cock tastes like. Just asking for a friend he's a massive faggot
>>
>>87614880
YJ coming back ha nothing to do with Weisman its just business. Given how stupid the fanbase for that garbage is they probably don't even care that he's involved in it.
>>87614991
Fuck off. Instead of doing something new DC is revisiting this garbage.
>>
>>87612649
I but the blame entirely on Cartoon Brew. Fuck Amid and fuck them

>>87614418
>petty and vindictive
stop letting your emotions over the loss cloud you from seeing things from their side. It is unsurprisng and makes sense. I'm not even angry at Nick

>>87615136
All three channels can give you several shitty events when it comes to creators in the past few years. There is no escape to be honest.
>>
>>87615220
>Disney
>Alex got fed up with them to the point where he ended this show and fucked off to FOX
Nope.
>>
>>87615360
In Alex's case you have to consider the possibility that he was the difficult one.
>>
>>87615288
>CN over anyone
name a single show on cartoon network that is not:
1)entering a hiatus
2)just coming off a hiatus
3)on hiatus
4)not on hiatus but has zero promotion
>>
>>87615389
Teen Titans Go Fuck yourself is on all day everyday with no stop for the next 10 years
>>
>>87615342
It's easier to do business with someone who doesn't burn bridges and knows how to play ball.
>>
>>87615421
It's such a great show
>>
>>87612649
People are telling Greenblatt he did the wrong thing bad-mouthing Nickelodeon and, yes, but only from a work-relationship stance. I'm very happy he did that, it's tiring having so many shows consistently the past few years play the bullshit game with their fucking shows and do all these schedule changes, make few attempts to promote their show, internally sabotage it, then creators are just expected to professionally let it go and tell their fans and aspiring artists, "Them's the breaks! It was fun while it lasted".

No, fuck that. I'm glad Greenblatt confirmed with the general public about the mismanagement at Nickelodeon and warned creators that pitching a show to them /could/ result in a lot of blood loss. I'm happy he was honest with people and didn't just complacently sit back and shrug it off. It's about fucking time someone actually stood up for their show and told the animation community what Nickelodeon execs have been consistently doing is not fucking right. I'd love to try and get one of my ideas off the ground and any insight from professionals that aren't "play nice!" lies is highly appreciated in the long run.
>>
>>87614781
>just recently started working with Nick again
wat

I'm gonna need some source on that
>>
>>87615349
I hate Amid but he didn't force Greenblatt to rant on tumblr.

He had an attitude problem back when Chowder was getting cancelled as well.
>>
>>87615432
That's because it's your new favorite show
>>
File: 1478392425920.gif (2MB, 374x254px) Image search: [Google]
1478392425920.gif
2MB, 374x254px
>>87615462
http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/ren-stimpy-short-to-be-shown-before-the-third-spongebob-movie.5561081/

A Ren and Stimpy short will be shown before the third (YES THIRD) Spongebob movie. Also, on The Splat, they mentioned John K frequently during Ren and Stimpy's 25th anniversary that aired in August. I guess Billy West and John K are back on good terms as well since Billy mentioned John and few times. Maybe he'll return to voice Stimpy
>>
File: 1468304456130.png (542KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468304456130.png
542KB, 800x600px
>>87615136
>>87615320
>>87615220
I still find it funny that people are indicative of a network for treating a poorly performing show like shit as if none of the networks listed are guilty of that?
Disney gave all their shows from 00s shitty ass and rushed finales and has yet to make them available on itunes or other formats unless you're Kim Possible

CN at least had the gull to give Chowder an ending under Greenblatt's behalf and to put bad performing show out of their mercy but their frequently bad schedule treatment has prevented the chance of shows finding an audience in the first place.

Spongebob ruined Nick. Nuff said. The show's huge success meant that they never had to try for at least a decade but when its ratings started to slip they realized they had fucked up and had no shows to fill the void.

If CN had continued their winning streak with everything after AT then they would have been the ideal choice but nowadays they seem to not want anything other than TTG-like shows and are becoming just as lazy. Disney is trying but all their animation are regulated to Disney XD and they just pulled several shows this year alone. Nick...yeah let's just hope Loud House can keep up this momentum but the change in political climate may mean it would be the darling of the network for long.
>>
File: Kaos.jpg (10KB, 391x362px) Image search: [Google]
Kaos.jpg
10KB, 391x362px
>>87615136
>Nick
prepare to have your show fucked over by spongbob
>Disney
Prepare for your show to only air a couple of episodes before going on a six month hiatus, also if it's not live action tweenshit it's going on Disney XD where almost no one will see it.
>CN
Prepare to get fired/your show fucked over because you looked at somebody funny or someone was looking for a promotion and your show bombing would be just the thing they need to make their power play
>>
>>87615466
Greenblatt does have an attitude problem, but Amid escalated it much farther. And I just feel he was the one who turned the posts into something that is worth making Nick take action.

>>87615448
What I dont like is how people are aiming this at Nick specifically. All the channels are fucking shit and need to change desperately. None of them are good places to work. Being a veteran means nothing. Wander got cancelled before Season 2 even started. Uncle Grandpa got canned and the creators didnt even know. We really should be giving everyone shit or there will be nowhere for a person to confidently pitch their cartoon
>>
>>87615389
Gumball. Probably because its animated in Europe.
>>
>Nick

I think you mean the Garage Sale Network.
>>
>>87615587
What are you talking about in that CN section?

>>87615624
Gumball isnt on hiatus now?
>>
>>87615677
It just aired a new episode two weeks ago
>>
>>87615562
>the third (YES THIRD) Spongebob movie
I want everyone to die
>>
>>87615568
I don't see how the Loud House is going to suffer because Republicans took office. Clyde's dads aren't significant characters. The show has a very conservative, middle class white family feel.
>>
>>87614926
All of those other shows at least had their entire seasons aired, even if at shitty times.

Beware was just suddenly pulled from the line-up and Adult Swim, which is a separate entity that just happens to share the parent company and the channel itself, chose to finish it.
>>
>>87615568
Hell, I distinctly remember there being a huge blowout for like, every single Disney cartoon in summer 2007, and then realising afterwards that pretty much every single one of them ended and the next year was mostly new shit.

2006/2007 was a massive shitshow for everyone
>>
>>87615389
Animation is a time-consuming process. Do you complain when a big show like Gotham goes on break for four-or-five months? Why the fuck do you expect them to be able to make an animated series that airs 52 weeks a year?

They're already cheating hardcore ever since they decided to split up episodes into eleven minutes instead of the twenty-two minute bundles they used to be. But even then, expecting them to be able to make enough episodes to air non-stop is absurd.
>>
>>87614933
>Better try to find a "Worthless Trash Network" to pitch his show to.
But he already worked at Cartoon Network.
>>
>>87615677
>What are you talking about in that CN section?
mostly stuff I've heard second hand about the higher ups at CN being both incredibly petty and power hungry as fuck.
That and the incredibly obvious shafting non-TTG DC Nation shows got because CN Didn't want to play nice with DC.
>>
>>87615599
It's just the "Spongebob Channel" meme that network war shitposters are trying to push.

In reality, Nick used not just Spongebob but also premieres of other successful cartoons like TLH, FOP, and Alvin, airing before and after new Harvey Beaks episodes, and HB plummeted in ratings regardless. It was dead weight.
>>
>>87615803
>Why the fuck do you expect them to be able to make an animated series that airs 52 weeks a year?
Probably because Japan does it and they don't realize that Japan treats its animators like slaves.
>>
>>87615803
I'm not expecting them to be constantly making cartoons, but CN is paced in a way where there is seemingly nothing on air. Their scheduling is fucking shit.
>>
>>87615383
>possibility
That is the queerest spelling of "fact" I have ever seen.
>>
>>87615797
Yeah Disney pulled pretty much all their animated shows which would explain why Phineas and Ferb was the only animated show on the network back then. They were in really bad position but bounched back.
>>
>>87615871
True. Look at his Twitter, he's the definition of a self absorbed spoiled millennial liberal who wants everything handed so him and explodes when he doesn't get his way.
>>
File: 24dfd0.jpg (98KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
24dfd0.jpg
98KB, 854x480px
>>87615587
>prepare to have your show fucked over by spongbob
>The Loud House routinely beats the Sponge daily
Not sure what that means exactly, but I like it.
>>
>>87615975
>The Loud House routinely beats the Sponge daily
Not anymore. Not since the new season started. Its days aren't numbered though since it does better than anything on the network now.
>>
>>87615975
Chris sold his soul to the Devil
>>
>>87615562
>Billy West and John K are back on good terms
Fucking hilarious m8

Did you not see the Howard Stern segment?
>>
>>87616019
Uh, what? It's last few episodes were up against the election and still pulled between 1.7 to 2 million viewers, by far the highest of any kids cartoon contender this week.
>>
>>87616138
It does well, but it's not consistently beating the Sponge when it airs new episodes.

It's still the only cartoon that can beat it at all though
>>
>>87616210
The last time Spongebob and TLH aired premieres on the same day, it was Spongebobs season 10 premiere and it was still beaten.
>>
>>87616285
Yes, it can beat Spongebob. I said that.
>>
>>87612649
>Greenblatt pissed. Calls Nick "Garage Sale Network
>Sucks to be him
Nah it doesn't suck to be him. He was a fucking idiot and talked shit on his bosses while they still had control over his show.
>>
>>87616304
Jesus, just admit you were misinformed, dude.
>>
>>87616349
???

All I said is LH doesnt beat the show every time. I'm not attacking your cartoon my friend. You can enjoy it's success
>>
>>87616285
>SPONGEBOB NICKELODEON 4:30 PM 1,768
>LOUD HOUSE NICKELODEON 5:00 PM 1,767 0.3

Now fuck off back to/ trash/ with the rest of the pedos
>>
>>87612649
Can someone tl;dr me on the whole chain of events from the beginning up til now?
>>
>>87616385
Source? Showbuzzdaily doesn't have Spongebob listed, nor did it even have any premieres this week.
>>
>>87616431
>Greenblatt announces that Harvey Beaks will end soon
>A month later Nick announces that its going to burn through the remaining episodes on Nicktoons Network instead of the main one
>Greenblatt goes on a rant on his tumblr page
>This spreads to cartoonbrew
>Nick finds out and pulls their plans to move the show to Nicktoons along with the show itself indefinitely.
>>
>>87616431
Harvey Beaks was being moved to Nicktoons after underperforming

Greenblatt rants on Tumblr about it and how Nick burned him and how they're bad and waving around a tonne of insults and saying a lot of damning stuff

Cartoon Brew finds the stuff and writes an artcle about it, making it sound more confrontational than it was intended

Nick asks him to delete some of the stuff

this happens

Eh, everybody was stupid in this one.
>>
Oh shit, apparently I missed some drama. But I expected it too, Nick was going to fuck up, and Greenblatt was going to wear his heart on his sleeve when it happened.
>>
>>87614883
>return to your hugbox from wence you came

You realize hugboxes are for faggots that get triggered and need to chill the fuck out, yeah?

Maybe you could use one.
>>
>>87614908
Nick wouldn't give them more than one season at a time to make the show, if they got the same treatment as they did with AtlA we'd probably see a less bullshit story overall and better character development.
>>
>>87616750
No, the original plan for everyone was only one season. That's why the first season is so complete.

Then it got extended to three seasons so they pretty much had to start over.

No idea how the fourth came about though
>>
>>87612649
>((((Greenblatt))))
>>
>>87616385
>>87616491
Nevermind Mr. Useless, I found it on tvbythenumbers, but Wednesday was the only time Spongebob beat it and by a margin of error fraction, it got crushed every other day.

Back to the "name your poop after a Spongebob quote" /b/ thread you go, Loud House still rules Nick.
>>
File: 1478657602760.png (39KB, 661x332px) Image search: [Google]
1478657602760.png
39KB, 661x332px
>>87612649
>>
>>87616847
please post any of these you have if he had to delete them.
>>
>>87615657
>>87616847
>he's surprised that an executive is happy a show is making them money even if they dont like it

I am legitimately confused as to what reaction I'm supposed to have to this.

Is this like the "Microsoft cares about money, Sony cares about fans" shit over at /v/?
>>
Everyone's also forgetting Chris leaked news of Nick making an Invader Zim movie.

I doubt they were happy about that either.
>>
>>87616928
An exec walking into the studio telling them a cartoon that had less work put into it than what they do is one of the best decisions they made is really demoralizing and is not in any form like a /v/tard that has no stakes in the video game industry.
>>
>>87617010
He's just straight fucking over Nick
>>
>>87617010
And everyone is also forgetting that "Zim's coming back" is a running joke and Jhonen was kekking at the people storming his Twitter begging to know more about this movie that's been rumored every year since Zim was canceled.
>>
>>87617010
He was just trolling
>>
>>87617022
Again, I really dont see what is there to be mad about. What they're doing is art, yes, but in the end they are making the channel money and she's happy a show is making them a lot of it.

I know le Nick is bad meme and they do shitty things, but a lot of this shit is just reaching for the sake of it.
>>
>>87615975
That's because Savino is our guy. We're his strength. Together we will put down the sponge. Its time is over.
>>
>>87614781
>The Legend of Korra quite nicely (they too were fucked over hard).

Are you kidding? They got millions to make a hit show and fucked it up so bad they did not even finish airing it on the channel. If anyone got screwed it was Nick.
>>
>>87615568
>Loud House can keep up this momentum but the change in political climate may mean it would be the darling of the network for long
Mate what
What the fuck does politics have to do with The Loud House
>>
>>87616772
>No idea how the fourth came about though
It wasn't extended to three seasons, they ordered three seasons at once (2-4).
>>
>>87614940
Nobody wants to see your stupid industrialism fetish in comic books, anon.
>>
>>87615975
That's one hell of a punchable face.
>>
>>87617091
So what's wrong with pointing out Nick is bad and does shitty things? If they've got a studio putting out better work than that Chipmunks trash, they should promote it better, and not send it to Nicktoons to die. And if Greenblatt wants to kamikaze his career to create awareness about this, good on him I guess.
>>
I legit feel for Carl, heck, even Giancarlo Volpe.

Must be frustrating being head of a show that's getting fucked over and you can't turn to anyone to talk about it outside your group of co-workers that put on fake smiles as the ship sinks.
>>
>>87616810
TLH hasn't been running for over a decade. Numbers will most likely shrink in 1-5 years. Spongebob is a golden egg laying goose and while it's good TLH is beating it, these numbers will not continue as long as Spongebob has. The sponge will stay, longer than TLH will anyway.
>>
>>87617334
Oh nothing is wrong with it, I'm saying there's plenty of shitty things to talk about so bringing up stuff that just sounds like something that will make you roll your eyes slightly is pointless.
>>
>>87614418
Shows get pulled all the time on a whim, this is just one of the very rare times we get an actual explanation. Most of the time some exec just plain does not like it.

And it's not Spongebob where revenue will take a noticeable dip if pulled. This was some third rate show that meant little to Nick.
>>
>>87617408
I will agree, he could have made a lengthy post about his thoughts on the system, instead of a few interesting soundbytes. Maybe when he's finally freed from his work. He's already burned bridges, might as well get into it.
>>
File: 1477760637305.png (141KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477760637305.png
141KB, 600x500px
>>87617401
I wouldn't say that TLH could be what Spongebob itself was to Rugrats back in the day, but Spongebob certainly isn't going anywhere soon

>>87617213
Heathen
>>
>>87617512
You're right, Spongebob isn't going anywhere. I predict in <2 years TLH is gone. Screencap.
>>
>>87615136
>Nick pays the least towards the animators. But merches the crap out of their properties to an insane degree and does allow for creators to get in on that
>CN gives the lowest budget to work with of the three. They have the lowest standards for quality and make the fewest demands of the creators. No merch or tie-ins whatsoever, and they do absolutely no self promotion.
>Disney pays well, has the highest quality standards, promotes well, but their schedule calls for the weirdest number of hiatuses which can easily lead to cancellation. They merch out their shows but creators see absolutely nothing from that.

You sort of have to pick your poison, are you chasing some relative creative freedom, or a paycheck?
>>
File: 5916592814f35735.jpg (24KB, 347x350px) Image search: [Google]
5916592814f35735.jpg
24KB, 347x350px
>>87615360
To be fair, Fox prime time animation is the goal of animators. If successful, and that is ridiculously rare, almost like playing the lottery rare, means a shitload of money and no cancellation ever.

Fox pays the most for their shows and by a stupidly high margin. It's sort of worth dropping Disney like a cheap bitch to chase after the Fox dream.
>>
>>87617547
It was picked up for 2 additonal seasons while the first was still airing. If it keeps with steady ratings, expect it to be announced through season 7 before the end of 2017.
>>
File: ea_vs_activision.jpg (56KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
ea_vs_activision.jpg
56KB, 550x400px
Are CN and Nick as bad as EA and Activision?
>>
>>87617723
Remember that TLoK was announced for four seasons during S2. That was shifted to webseries and was aired quickly. That was only because it was a linear story. I still give it 2-3 years, but TLH will live healthy for the first 1-2 years, don't worry.
>>
>inb4 Nick was so intimidated by Carl "Put me on Nicktoon, your head goes boom" Greenblatt that they put Harvey back on Nick
>inb4 Carl "Beaks for Weeks" Greenblatt scared them so bad that they rebuild their entire schedule around his wishes
>inb4 Carl "Nick sucks my dick" Greenblatt singlehandedly saves Nick by refusing to take their BS
>inb4 Carl "Grab Claire by the hair" Greenblatt shows the world he's /ourguy/
>>
File: 12345.png (187KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
12345.png
187KB, 399x399px
What if Carl decides to go "fuck that, I'm just gonna upload all episodes we have made, and await lawsuit from Nick"?
>>
>>87617690
The problem with that is once they have thier slots full, its unattainable. You can be sure people are rushing to fill the gap left by American Dad moving to TBS, but before that it was several years where there was no space for anything new.
>>
>>87617777
Well LoK was also a massive disappointment and couldn't even come close to capturing the same feel as AtLA. But much like AtLA, TLH has hit that sweet spot where no matter how young or old you are, you can watch it and have a good time.

This picture right here is a perfect example of it's subtle adult humor that keeps the grown ups interested and the kids will miss, but still be entertained.
>>
Nick Mexico releasing several Korra episodes a couple months early really fucked that series up.

Then all momentum for the season died, which caused them to not bother with promotion, which led to fewer watching the show until they just stopped giving any kind of a shit and dropped the rest of the last season on their stream
>>
>>87617860
This is a subjective statement, and you can hypothetical and etc all you want but I still only give it 2-3 years. Sorry.
>>
>>87617799
Ugh. Now I feel less bad for him. At least he's not going all "white people ruined our country!" all week on Twitter like Hirsch though.
>>
>>87617934
>"white people ruined our country!" all week on Twitter like Hirsch though.
Wow, hack is gonna hack
>>
>>87617882
LoK still got a far better treatment for being such a shit show compared to some other series out there on different networks. Remember TRON Uprising?

>WAHHH NO FUCKIN VIEWS LET'S CAN IT!
>Well why are you airing it at 12am on sunday?
>BECAUSE WE FUCKING CAN!

>>87617896
It's not really a stretch though. Nick fucking loves it's cash cows. If it keeps up with the ratings and gets a toy line, I can guarantee we won't see an end for the next 5 years. Spongebob banks heavily on toy sales and it's ratings, same with FoP, though it's always cowered in SB's shadow.
>>
File: 1428611644566.jpg (18KB, 296x211px) Image search: [Google]
1428611644566.jpg
18KB, 296x211px
>>87612649
So what happens to the remaining episodes? Will they ever see the light of day? Is this the next holy grail?
>>
>>87617848
It's unobtainable for a lot of reasons.

Getting past a third episode is nearly impossible. Fox cancels all shows that are not instant massive successes, this include everything else to appear on Sunday. Not just animation. A few shows were canceled while the pilot was still airing.

All new shows are placed in the 7:00PM slot, which means it will be bumped for....everything all year long. Baseball, NASCAR, Football, speeches, events, awards shows, everything will overtake it and just destroy the ratings meaning possible early cancellation.
>>
>>87617547
I really wish I had that "Spongebob Channel will channel Loud House any day now" picture, but janitors seem to ban people for it because it takes the piss out of SU and CN a little.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (134KB, 1732x974px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
134KB, 1732x974px
>>87617547
That's some odd bait you got there friendo
>>
>>87617934
I voted for Trump and I still think things are gonna be pretty shitty for a while. Shittier depending on how much he listens to the Republicans who are pretending to be his best friend after trying to shaft him for two years.
>>
>>87617966
Nick will burn them off on it's streaming site, probably.
>>87617934
NuMales gotta Nu.
>>87617860
First LOSS now sexting trolls? Damn.
>>
Harvey Beaks does not seem like it is Nick's kind of show really.

It does not really have characters that work out for a toy line, they just do not seem very marketable.

It is pretty tame compared to the much more wacky and nonsensical shows that Nick keeps around.
>>
>>87617860
What do you mean? Where they sex camming or what?
>>
Does this make Netflix the best rising animation studio to work for? Just for cartoons?
>>
>>87618047
>"want to see it?"
>posts picture of a cat

Pussy joke.
>>
>>87617964
>If it keeps up with the ratings

Everything else you said is unimportant. It will get a toy line, but if the ratings suck shit, goodbye. Again, TLoK had great ratings in the beginning. It was so good Nick shit themselves because they had another potential golden goose so they ordered more seasons. Well guess what happened? Yes. It was shoved to the back out of sight. Just so you know I love the show and watch every new episode. I'm sorry but 2-3 years. Peace.
>>
>>87617994
>I voted for Trump and I still think things are gonna be pretty shitty for a while. Shittier depending on how much he listens to the Republicans who are pretending to be his best friend after trying to shaft him for two years.
This here.
Thinking all of the final candidates were pretty bad is not unusual or wrong.
>>
File: addtext_com_MDgwNzE1MjAwNzE.png (286KB, 455x768px) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MDgwNzE1MjAwNzE.png
286KB, 455x768px
>>87617860
That was a good adult joke, but yeah, that's subjective. You could say the same thing about Fairly Oddparents, for example

>>87617970
New shows get the 8:30 slot after Simpsons while BB is stuck at 7:30 forever. Pooper Barret only got the 7:00 slot because they tried to premiere two shows last year and Bordertown got that slot. That was canned too fast though.
>>
>>87618063
Oh. Would anyone be able to catch that if it wasn't a still picture?
>>
>>87616847

Most people in entertainment have this mindset
>>
Asked him about that on tumblr, let's see what and if he replies.
>>
>>87618027
Slower paced comfy shows like this fit nowhere but Nick right now. It was the Hey Arnold and As Told By Ginger channel after all
>>
>>87617934
>Ugh
Don't do that
>>
>>87618106
Depends on how long that shot holds. Looks like a talky scene so it probably wasn't instant.

Not the guy who posted it btw.
>>
>>87617860
Is there anything sadder than someone defending watching a kid's show because "lol I can't BELIEVE they got away with this joke on a KID'S SHOW"?
>>
File: 1477441302579.png (302KB, 549x443px) Image search: [Google]
1477441302579.png
302KB, 549x443px
>>87617994
You could've voted third party you know, but yeah things look like piss from here out
>>
>>87618106
There have been a lot of subtle jokes, not all of them adult, but things that kids wouldn't get either.

>Loss
>What about the white haired one? "You know, i'm not even sure it's mine..."
>Lori being a non virgin who is in to anal
>Exhibitionism
>Screw Ball bags
>Elni
>>
>>87617934
UGH

LITERALLY HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT LIKE TRUMP #shaking #buildawall

I'M GOING TO BEAT A MUSLIM GIRL WITH A METAL ROD AND STEAL HER WALLET
>>
>>87618156
I'm not saying I watch it for the adult humor, I'm saying that it's a show the whole family can enjoy, and that's why it's been a big success so far. Just like how TLA was a big hit in the "All audiences" category.
>>
>>87618048
what's happening at netflix feels too good to be true, Like there's a catch or somethings going to happen to screw over animation like it did on youtube.
>>
>>87618158
Well according to Hirsch if you voted third party to "make a statement" then it's your fault Trump won.
>>
File: pshh.png (78KB, 319x345px) Image search: [Google]
pshh.png
78KB, 319x345px
>>87618158
>third party

you gotta be shitting me
>>
How come media people hate Trump so much anyway? Alex Hirsch, Lauren Faust, John Dimaggio, Justin Roiland etc.
>>
>>87618158
You want him to vote for Aleppo man?
>>
>>87618208
What's that?
>>
>>87618167
Do you really believe all these bogus stories coming out about Trump supporters committing increasingly zany acts of public racism?
>>
File: 1477243393694.jpg (214KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1477243393694.jpg
214KB, 600x620px
>>87618156
>Just pointing out the decent subtlety of a joke
>lololol pathetic neck-beards noticing things in kid's shows and pretending their adult"
not him btw
>>
File: 1403202404535.png (68KB, 345x311px) Image search: [Google]
1403202404535.png
68KB, 345x311px
>>87618196
>>87618203
The fact that third party is basically a throw away vote shows how fucked up the system is. There needs to be more awareness when it comes to third parties, or to just get rid of it and stop pretending it matters.
>>
>>87618189

Netflix is like 3 billion in debt because of how much they're investing in "original" programming and are rapidly losing their library of stuff owned by other companies.

so if people aren't actually watching these animated things they're making, they're going to stop putting money into them
>>
File: 1461723123950.jpg (55KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
1461723123950.jpg
55KB, 720x544px
>this is turning into a politics thread again
>>
>>87618206
Alex and JUSTin are friends. His whole cliche are whiny liberals.
>>
>>87618206
Because they're living comfortably and have nothing to gain by disrupting the system. It's not conspiracy, Clinton just would have better-aligned with their interests.
>>
>>87618252
How about they elect candidates that aren't total jokes first?
>>
>>87618206
Because alt-right kiddos made him out to be a "Big bad SJW crushing machine" when in reality he doesn't give a shit either way
>>
File: 1447794722978.jpg (12KB, 290x202px) Image search: [Google]
1447794722978.jpg
12KB, 290x202px
>>87618246
>I don't want to believe they're real so I'll just pretend that beating people up and stealing their shit is TOO WACKY TO BELIEVE

>>87618206
Statistically, college educated people were more likely to not vote for Trump, and most media people went to college. It's a demographics thing.
>>
>>87618257
Enjoy these next 4 years
>>
>>87618271
Well no, he gives somewhat of a shit, he must have known he was enabling the alt-right bullshit to get their votes. Did you think he believed it would all just end once he got elected?
>>
>>87618257
There's a Claire thread up if people wanna talk about Harbeebeebs in peace.
>>
>>87618269
>Calling other candidates a total joke
>In this election
I'm sure Russia is very thankful you let their puppets take center stage
>>
>>87618166
I haven't watched enough episodes to know that the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>87618325
>All HB threads are either about the show ending, angry greenblatt, or people being pedo over Claire
I suppose it's better than nothing.
>>
>>87618389
Dont forget discussion about the ratings of all other cartoons on air now
>>
>>87618389
Fee is better dammit
>>
>>87618389
>It's better than nothing
It's not. I would rather have nothing than those three options.
>>
>>87618389
>>87618325
Not much to talk about other than that, seeing how we might never see the rest of the episodes at all. Oh well, at least I have Loud House to fap to
>>
>>87618452
Speak for yourself, pedo.
>>
>>87618426
Punk rock Miriam is best.
>>
File: the eyes have it.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the eyes have it.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>87618452
>tfw Pedo House took the waifufag heat away from FoP and Gumball on /co/
>>
>>87618477
>>87618502
You gotta admit, r34 of it is pretty damn good and variative in terms of artists
>>
>>87618532
Not really. I don't find any of the characters attractive.
>>
>>87618502
I've noticed that FOP threads rarely get ransacked by deletions and banning than they used to. Guess the mods found a new punching bag for their ban quota farming.
>>
>>87618532
I am honestly not sure if Ive even seen LH r34 besides what kept getting posted in the threads
>>
File: 1477765379700.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477765379700.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>87618502
>salty FoP poster mad another show took away your thunder
I feel kinda sorry for you actually.
>>
>>87618703
Not that guy, but I like both shows. FoP never really had a thunder to steal since by the time TLH rolled out it had been thoroughly castrated as a fanbase by poor board moderation with multiple drawfriends banned and no /trash/ to flee to. Be wary, history repeats itself.
>>
File: 1459014668212.jpg (217KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459014668212.jpg
217KB, 1280x720px
>>87618703
nigga, I'm glad as fuck your show took our thunder. This shit >>87618645 was unbearable. Plus third place isnt so bad.

Nickfags on this board have a hard time in general though
>>
>>87618703
>thunder
I don't think it's a good thing if you consider pedo art the "thunder" of any show.
>>
>>87618273
Interestingly though, that statistic was skewed by those currently in college. If you take only those who have been to college and split it into groups of have graduated and currently attending you find that currently attending is where the steadfast Hilary support was.
So no. Not educated people but people who want to believe they are 'educated' people with actual educations were mixed.
Naturally art is a left field. As such the artists are heavily left and shitting themselves all over twitter.
Media on the other hand, well they have a finger in the pie as proven by many documents and demonstrated by many actions.
Sorry, lad.
>>
>>87618762
Fair enough, well all get shit on from the CN loving crowds of this board. And for what it's worth the last batch of new FoP were actually pretty decent all things considered.
>>
File: ....png (116KB, 643x422px) Image search: [Google]
....png
116KB, 643x422px
>all this political shit
/co/'s gonna need more fucking mods
>>
>>87618252
It isn't a failing of the system at all. To suggest that third parties should have instead surrendered to the dichotomy and that those that didn't aided one or the other candidate is literally illogical.
The only thing that you CAN say didn't assist your candidate or did assist their opponent is those who supported but did not vote. Twitter leftys are falling down into THEM v US bullshit and it shows just how effective their 'education' is.
>>
>>87618810
>all this hipster shit
/co/'s going to need more fucking mods
>>
>>87618805
Yeah, I'd love if the Nick threads werent so hostile to each other when everyone else is hostile to us but all the nick threads hate all the other ones.

FoP and Sponge threads think their show is the only one that recovered and the other is still shit

LH and HB threads think they're the only good new show on the channel and the other is shit

It's a shame because I currently like all four. I'm enjoying Nick more than CN right now desu
>>
>>87618854
>hipster
What is this 2010?
>>
>>87618854
:^^)
>>
>>87618876
>posts Scott
>doesn't even get the joke
What the fuck happened to /co/? Politics is not nearly as big of an issue as this is.
>>
>>87618875
Same for the most part, we get enough shit from everyone else around here picking enemies with each other is counterproductive.

In fact I'd be lying if I said I don't see a similar spark for each Nick show.
>>
>>87618875
Well, FOP fans don't really care about Spongebob, or at the least keep their opinions to themselves on it, while a few Spongebob fans consider FOP to have "always been bad" and constantly bash it as if Hartman owns real estate in their head.

True about TLH, though I'll say the arrogance is justified since its the highest performing kids cartoon out right now and genuinely feels like a winner for this year.

Don't hang out in enough HB threads for me to comment. I guess it's like Gumball where everyone overlooks them too much to shit on them.
>>
File: Nick art.jpg (863KB, 1363x2303px) Image search: [Google]
Nick art.jpg
863KB, 1363x2303px
>>87618832
Us vs Them is literally killing America. Like, no exaggeration. The entire campaign for both parties was shitting on people for disagreeing with them, and now that the election is over, both respond by shitting on people who disagree with them

>>87618938
I like that Nick's shows can feel complimentary without trying to homogenize, art style wise
>>
>>87615349
>stop letting your emotions over the loss cloud you from seeing things from their side.
Nigga I have never even seen Harvey Beaks.
>>
>>87618374
LOSS is a /v/ meme where a light hearted video game comic suddenly has a strip where the main character's girlfriend has a miscarriage. It's a joke because it was just so random and out of the blue that no one could take it seriously. Luan has it hanging in her room.

Ties That Bind, joke being that the kids are eavesdropping on the parents and the dad is talking about a white HARE tie, not a white HAIR one. Meant to imply Lynn doesn't even know if Lincoln is his kid.

Lori makes an anal joke none of the other siblings get, and Lucy reveals that Lori lost her cherry before she started dating Bobby.

Lynn is a legitimate scat fetishist and this is one of the least subtle jokes on the show. She holds in her shit, gets off on clogging the toilet, and likes people to watch while she does it. And she even SAYS this.

Leni goes to the mall, and she's holding a bag that has a screw on it and another with a baseball, implying she's a screwball. This one would have been better if it was Luan holding the bags.

Elni is from Driving Miss Hazy, where Leni spells her name in cursive in the grass with a lawn mower, except she spells it wrong and spells Elni.
>>
>>87618156
someone debating about the topic
>>
>>87615349
>>87619143
Also you're gonna have to explain to me exactly how completely pulling a show from the schedule that have already been produced and paid for over scabbles with staff make sense.
>>
File: 7d0.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
7d0.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>87619150
I refuse to believe this one wasn't intentional
>>
>>87619093
Actually yeah, I rarely see people mention SB in the FoP threads. You're right that the reverse constantly happens though. And back when ther werent enough people to talk about new SB episodes they'd always complain about how FoP could hold threads and SB couldnt. Also, while I like LH, I feel some of the fans are the most confrontational people on /co/.

>>87619192
I didnt say it made sense, I said it was understandable. A person goes on a rant shit talking your whole operation and then one of the biggest animation websites report on it calling the guy a hero. Is Nick supposed to bend over and lay their ass open to all this? COme on. Even if I disagree with thee decision, it's not surprising
>>
File: 02828_24_25_22.jpg (201KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
02828_24_25_22.jpg
201KB, 1200x676px
>>87619118
Nick really is underrated, they might not always work but at least they try to be different.
>>
>>87618206
The media and artists are not blue collar workers
>>
>>87619261
The fact that Nick has all this great talent under their roof just makes it more frustrating that they mishandle their new shows so poorly.
>>
>>87619216
It was on purpose. There was even a beat and Lincoln giving a face before she said it was tennis balls.

>>87619261
This. Also nice seeing another PGBC fan. Not every episode is good but the good ones are fucking great ones.
>>
File: 1477689307603.png (200KB, 290x347px) Image search: [Google]
1477689307603.png
200KB, 290x347px
>>87619258
Being in most of their threads, LH fans on /co/ are confrontational because of some bad blood from some SU fans on /trash/ when the show first premiered leading to deletion of Chris Savino's twitter account and have been bitter ever since. It being the highest rated kid's show on air gave confidence too, and pride, something to wave in front of naysayers.
>>
>>87618427
You'll get Claire and you'll like it
>>
File: 1yeah ok.gif (199KB, 200x212px) Image search: [Google]
1yeah ok.gif
199KB, 200x212px
>>87619345
>Not every episode is good but the good ones are fucking great ones.
perfect way to describe it
>>
>>87619354
It's probably because the anti Nick crowd was banking HARD on TLH flopping to fit their "Nick is dead" narrative and when it didn't, they got butthurt and resorted to the pedo straw man argument.

SU gets blamed for it a lot but it's obviously more complex than that. The Pearl avatarfag was a problem though.
>>
>>87619345
I think it's a fun show overall. Not every joke hits, but a lot do, and I love how it looks. I'm a biased Dave Cooper fan, though, so.

Also, really hope everything works out for Carl and Harvey. I feel like Carl has every right to be upset at Nick dicking the show around.
>>
>>87619366
I still find the Cute-sachusetts episode to be the absolute pinnacle of plotting, plot juggling, set up and payoff. Off the top of my head I have to compliment the apocalypse episode and the movie theatre visit as well

>>87619354
I was around for the beginning of LH threads so I do remember all that. And >>87619431.

Dont like how they will go in other threads and start shit though. Way too may tea sipping Lola pictures in threads about shows getting cancelled.

>>87619431
Nick shows get dismissed as being all about waifufags way too often
>>
Place your bets! Which show is going down next?

>Steven Universe
>Star Vs the forces of evil
>We Bare Bears
>Clarence
>>
>>87619498
Are you behind on the news? SU is already head-in-noose.
>>
>>87619498
none
because none of them are on nick
>>
>>87619525
Doesn't Sugar have an ending planned for the fifth season anyway?

If they can just limp to the finish line I'll be happy.
>>
>>87619458
>Dont like how they will go in other threads and start shit though. Way too may tea sipping Lola pictures in threads about shows getting cancelled.
That's probably from that "Spongebob will cancel Loud House any day now" thing which was kind of funny.
>Nick shows get dismissed as being all about waifufags way too often
That on the other hand is just strawmanning put forth by nu/co/ tumblr culture. This board was founded by waifufags for waifufags.
>>
>>87619498
clarence
We bare bears is next
then Steven universe.
Star Vs Forces of evil will get a proper ending since Disney has a liking to it.
>>
>>87619498
WBB or Clarance.

Everything on Nick is relatively safe right now, and everything on Disney XD is Star Vs or really new.

SU is gonna be the show to pair Infinity Train with when AT and RS go.
>>
>>87619539
>I'll be happy
That ruins this for me.
>>
>>87619498
Please be Steven
>>
>>87619576
Already confirmed that it is, friend. Did you miss the celebration threads?
>>
>>87619557
If the show is concluded fans will move on and stop bothering you.

It's stuff that ends abruptly that people cling to forever.
>>
>>87619279
Nick's too sheepish around animation, they want to make more shows other than Spongebob but the second it doesn't pull in the right numbers they pull the plug and shelve it on Nicktoons even if they were doing just fine.

TLH is the first show in a long time to give Nick it's confidence back and hopefully lead to them giving other shows more of a chance.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-11-00h12m01s393.png (3MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-11-00h12m01s393.png
3MB, 1920x1090px
WHO DID THIS

WHO RUINED OUR GOOD TIMES
>>
>>87619607
>SU is ending
When was this announced? Am I being rused?
>>
>>87619608
>fans will move on and stop bothering you
The ending will not affect their actions. In fact. Korra has a protracted ending and is still posted often, whereas Gravity Falls that was rushed out got cut off at the knees and barely ever discussed again.
>>
>>87619611
I hope so, I want their upcoming stuff to do well. It all looks nice.
>>
>>87619629
Their new season has shit numbers. CN is fucking pissed. Sugar talking about just making a massive time-skip. All the LORE episodes being announced in quick succession.

It's over. They refused to confirm as season 6.

Even this SUfag knows it's over:
>>87619539
>>
>>87619650
Does your dad work at Cartoon Network?
>>
>>87619681
Just look it up for yourself then. Both people for and against the show can see the writing on the wall.
It's going to get the Korra treatment. An embarassing show ended out of hand.
>>
>>87616847
Does no one miss what Alvin used to be like? The cartoon that couldn't decide whether it was on Nick or CN?
>>
>>87619650
>>87619705
Is CN cancelling everything? They seem to only have two shows that havent been canned. What the fuck are they doing?
>>
>>87619727
Who knows? Do they air live action shows? Perhaps they're trying the disney model?
>>
>>87617620
>why don't they show reruns of old 90s or early 00s cartoons?
This is what Nicktoons Network was at the start and IT WAS FUCKING GLORIOUS.

Old Nicktoons, Charlie Brown & Snoopy show, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, and Canadian stuff like Kaput & Zosky.

I miss 2005-06 era Nicktoons, so fucking much.
>>
>>87619727
Don't listen to him, he's talking out his ass.
>>
>>87619761
I think something about the full reruns model no longer working messed things up. Same thing happened to Boomerang, where they added commercials, then original programs. At least they brought back classics for a good mix.

Also how Discovery Kids had to change and Hasbro bought it to make The Hub, and add original cartoons.

>>87619771
I mean I dont think SU is being canned, but I have noticed CN cancelling everything as of late
>>
>>87619809
>Hasbro bought it to make The Hub, and add original cartoons.
Does anyone even fucking watch Discovery Family now? Hub made people hype for Animaniacs again which was pretty impressive on their part, but then treated Tiny Toons like shit and threw it to 6 AM almost instantly.

Besides MLP, I have no idea whatsoever what they show on Family now. No Happy Days or Doogie Howser M.D., I know that much.
>>
>>87619860
MLP, Littlest Pet Shop, Transformers Rescue Bots, and Discovery Channel/TLC reruns, that's seriously about it.

It's downright depressing considering how great The Hub was. Once MLP ends it's as good as dead, with the movie coming out I imagine it doesn't have that long either
>>
>>87619916
I thought Pet Shop ended in July?
>>
>>87612649
What hoopla?
What's the drama?
>>
>>87619932
Reruns
>>
>>87619916
Hasbro turned out to be surprisingly good at running a network. They just struggled to find advertisers because other toy companies didn't want to pay to advertise on their competitor's channel.
>>
>>87619953
I used to think that Hub didn't know what it was supposed to be at the start.

We had fantastic animation by day (Dan Vs., MLP, etc) but then at night it turned into some weird 90's-era Nick-At-Nite clone.
>>
>>87619950
1. Nick moved new Harvey episode(s) to Nicktoons (a premium channel with far less viewers)
2. Without notifying Greenblatt
3. The latter started throwing tantrums on his Tumblr and calling Nick names
4. Episode(s) got pulled from Nicktoons scheduling too
>>
>>87619860
>>87619916
I never had the Hub at all (lost Discovery Kids when it was still alive) but I read that The Hub averaged at 100,000 viewers daily and wasnt really doing that well. I highly doubt those are the horse show or Dan Vs numbers though
>>
>>87620103
Cant leave out the part about Cartoon Brew writing an article about it and stirring the pot
>>
>>87620133
Yeah, sorry, forgot about that
>>
File: rip co friendly.png (2MB, 1742x948px) Image search: [Google]
rip co friendly.png
2MB, 1742x948px
>>87619860
>2 years ago
>the only shows remaining are p*ny and transformers
>>
>>87614781
>Bryke
>screwed over
>Pushed out gigantic turds that the fans didn't want and nick was foolish enough to sign them to a four season contract blindly because of ATLA's preformance

The only one who got fucked over in that case was bryke for being a fucking hack and writing a shit boring story compared to ATLA. He had that shit IN THE BAG and he still wrote episodic pieces of shit that had no connecting conflict or story.
>>
>>87618273
>>87618167
That bitch actually admitted to faking the report dumbass.
>>
>>87620103
>>87620159
So, adding to that:
1. Nick moved new Harvey episode(s) to Nicktoons (a premium channel with far less viewers)
2. Without notifying Greenblatt
3. The latter started throwing tantrums on his Tumblr and calling Nick names, as well as saying that his earlier positive comments about Nick on Cartoonbrew were written under pressure from Nick
4. Cartoonbrew reported about this revelation, as well as situation with Harvey in general
5. Greenblatt briefly outed ongoing development of Invader Zim TV movie (which can be a joke, but you never know)
6. Cartoonbrew reported about that too
7. Harvey Beaks episode(s) got pulled from Nicktoons scheduling too
>>
>>87620315
You left out this really important part of the creator pretending that they have any justification to being angry what a show does with an IP they gave them.

Artists have this disgusting entitlement that whatever THEY create is their own property and that they never agreed to sell this idea to a company so people can see what they created and get PAID to do so, that they have ANY what so ever justification to get angry when they treat the show the way they do.

You know what nick did? It showed that faggot whose boss, they showed him that without nick, he would of never had money, his show would have never fucking aired, and who actually fucking owns harvey beaks. They put him straight in his place and honestly he can go fuck himself. You act like a creator needs to be notified with what a network chooses to do with their show, this isn't some collaboration work where greenblatt chooses when his show airs.

Cartoonbrew did what their business does best, get information before it is hidden, puts it out to the public so they can make money. You can't blame a news company for reporting on a scandal. Greenblatt is to blame for ALL of this because he couldn't handle his show getting death slotted and ran his mouth.

The ideal nick had of "You shit on us, we shit on you harder." and vaulting the thing greenblatt fucked nick for was a good fuck you. If you want to be mad, be mad at greenblatt for being a fucking baby.
>>
>>87620559
ow the edge
>>
>>87620568
>Meme response to being told to stop blaming the network and a news company for the fuck ups of the creator of their precious show.

Truth sucks don't it? Stop trying to blame everything else that isn't the root of the problem asshole. Just because you don't want to admit that the creator of a show you like is a total asshole and shot himself in the foot NUMEROUS times doesn't make it any less true.

You could of had your non-vaulted episodes if greenblatt didn't overreact like a baby and took it on the chin. He shat in the pool and ruined it for everyone, not Nick or cartoonbrew.
>>
>>87620614
They are totally justified in being upset that the network is dicking around the show they work hard on making and pouring their heart and soul into.

10/10, made me reply and rage.
>>
>>87620645
Art 101, when you sell your piece of art to a company, you no longer own that piece of art you are working with. You can still pour their heart and soul into that piece of art but what the buyer chooses to do with it is their business.

They are paying YOU, to make this art because they thought it was a neat idea and they wanted to see it grow for as long as they could sustain a profit. This isn't his first time making a cartoon for a TV network, he knows what it's about. You as an artist have ZERO rights to criticize, bash, or harass the buyer of your art because you don't like how they are handling it. The only thing you can argue is creative license and who can make what calls on the art being made, most of the time it is bull when the buyer become actively involved in the art making process but then again, they are paying YOU and bought YOUR idea. So the bottom line is they can do what they want.

Being angry that they aren't treating your art the way you think it should be treated is a valid emotion and a common reaction to many things. But then going online, spouting behind the scenes drama that makes your employer look bad as a company, and then (possibly) leaking a company secret that they weren't ready to announce yet is NOT how you handle your anger. That is incredibly unprofessional and everything to blame is in the hands of greenblatt who chose to sell this art that he apparently cared so deeply about that he would go to these lengths to fuck up bad.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 260x194px
>>87620559
The guy who made the list here.
I agree that Greenblatt did things wrong. I'm not even sure if he talked to higher ups about moving the show at all after that incident. I personally think that season 2 is worse than the first one, which already had its share of shitty moments, and seeing how some of those ideas apparently come from Greenblatt himself, I start to question his vision.

but

1. They could have notified him about this beforehand, especially since show is still being produced, and he is a veteran with the studio.
2. Harvey still steadily pulled more 1 - 1,5 million views. That's more than most CN current animated series, and is on par with TTG and SU
3. Some of Greenblatt's complaints are very valid, especially about Nick being the Spongebob Channel, an expecting an instant hit
4. Nick has a long history of fuckups and doing shady shit. Not to mention that there are few-year gaps where they didn't air anything worth watching at all

So, while both sides are wrong, Harveys (both real one and fictional) deserved a better treatment
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1600x900px
>>87612649
>harvey beaks is removed from nicktoons
>everyone raged
>mfw
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (62KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
62KB, 643x820px
>>87620559
>>87620614
>>87620732
>>
>>87620860
I mean you make a deal with a company that does shady shit, it doesn't give you any moral ground to shit on them. If you disagree with their standards you choose to do a report with a news agency after your product has finished airing, and air your dirty laundry then after you are certain you are ready to never work there again based on morals.

You don't do it while it is still going on. I mean if you want to talk about all the dumb shit nick did, we could fill an entire book and then some. Nick has done a lot of things, but you know pretending that your show will last forever and never get death slotted or eventually pulled off the air is a very foolish ideal and with what greenblatt said, he was expecting as such.

Instead of like a lot of other creators at the end of their show run they could say "Man, this was pretty rad, I worked for 7 years on this project, brought a pretty awesome idea to life and a lot of people got to see it and enjoyed it. It was a fun time, it's sad that it has to end but all things do."

I mean shit P&F was death slotted and almost turned into a zombie on disney XD and those guys took it pretty well. They were actually pretty happy and gave the impression that it was a fun experience. If you can't look back on your art at the end of the day and feel happy that you created it and got it on television, and rather only care about how it is handled, you are kind of a tool in my book.
>>
File: phineah1.png (119KB, 1108x855px) Image search: [Google]
phineah1.png
119KB, 1108x855px
>>87621044
>. If you disagree with their standards you choose to do a report with a news agency after your product has finished airing, and air your dirty laundry then after you are certain you are ready to never work there again based on morals.
Yeah, he did rush with shitting on Nick

>I mean shit P&F was death slotted and almost turned into a zombie on disney XD and those guys took it pretty well.
Somehow I think they were given greenlight on Milo Murphy sometime before PaF entered life supported state, so even with Phineas and Ferb dying, they had another one of their ideas in production, and no reason to actively hate Disney
>>
>>87615975
TLH is such a fucking anomaly. I never would've thought SpongeBob would get beaten by a fucking new series only 2 months into its premier. Guess Savino finally got it after all these years.
>>
>>87621293
Savino understood that sex sells and just how many people are attracted to little girls in one way or another
>>
>>87621293
>I never would've thought SpongeBob would get beaten by a fucking new series only 2 months into its premier.
There was a leadership change in the parent company of Nick and now they actually have people that care for different/new content, rather than wanting to double down on the same old thing.
>>
File: 1478837949556.png (175KB, 482x436px) Image search: [Google]
1478837949556.png
175KB, 482x436px
I understand being upset that your work was moved to the death channel, but now they'll likely never be seen or will be shown years later in filler slots.

Face death with dignity, and maybe work again.

Look at Genndy
>>
>>87621198
It's not like he couldn't have pitched another show and try to make it work. I mean lets look back on what you said, yes nick excs treat all their cartoons like they should preform like spongebob. It's a dumb thing to do because expecting all your shows to preform at a gold level creates a toxic as fuck environment.

But if it was pulling in a viewer count similar to lets say TTG on CN as you said, that's a pretty solid achievement. Sure it's not the best thing in the world, but that's a good place to stand when you go back to this place and ask again for another show and present them with something different.
>>
File: 1477956961455.jpg (26KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477956961455.jpg
26KB, 250x250px
>>87620559
>>87620614
>>87620732
This guy is 100% correct.

When the studio fucks you over, you have to play the bitch to save your career.

Honestly, Twitter is such fucking poison to young artistic types who can't handle themselves.

How many young artists have gone on impotent, rage induced rants?
>>
>>87620732
t.Nick shill.

Does not justify the treatment of the show, & it doesn't mean he has no right to get angry whatsoever.
>>
>>87618645
Tootieposting
>>
>>87621485
>Twitter
>>
File: 1473139184581.jpg (53KB, 460x573px) Image search: [Google]
1473139184581.jpg
53KB, 460x573px
>>87620559
Edgy Contrarianism: The post
>>
>>87621485
It's not even that, it's the fact that a grown person should know better than to insult his bosses/place he works for on social media. You just don't do that, hell the people I work for(a fairly large grocery chain) tell us not to badmouth them on the internet and say that if we have a problem let's discuss it personally.

I have no sympathy for someone that decides to piss of his/her bosses in a rant. Because he didn't just hurt himself, he hurt the people that were working on the project with him.

>>87621515
Not that guy, but here's this. What if Greenblatt told his fans on social media that he didn't want his show to be moved to Nicktoons in a firm but well thought-out manner that didn't insult Nickelodeon?

There were ways he could have aired his anger in a positive manner and he could have had a seat at the bargaining table. Instead he insulted the network he works for in a fit of anger and in turn they completely got rid of the show(for now).

He did this to himself, he could have calmed down and made his anger into something constructive, rather than destructive to himself and his show.
>>
>>87621575
Thing is, Nick was basically killing off the show his show, & (correct me if I'm wrong here) didn't even tell him they were doing it.

Could he have been a bit more calm? Sure, but I can't blame him for being pissed whatsoever.
>>
>>87617841
Then he would get completely blacklisted if he hasn't already
>>
>>87621594
>killing off his show
No, death slotting new episodes isn't killing off a show. Death slotting is what a company does when it wants to make a good standing and say "Yeah, we will still air the content we bought for you to make for us." But they leave out where or when.

It's just mistreatment, his show never got renewed anyways. So as far as that stood, the show ended, and he knew it, he was just mad that they death slotted him. They made their decision and told him "Nah, no renewal, the viewership isn't good enough for us to continue. We will continue to air season 2, but that's it, it's done."

If season 2 got death slotted while he was working on season 3, then I could understand SOME anger.

To put this in perspective with something CN did, this was how CN treated the last ben 10. They stopped airing it, and decided to burn off the new episodes at 6AM, the show wasn't renewed, but they had reserve to burn and didn't want to waste advert space or prime time space to burn it.

Personally, I think he was hoping that the new episodes got him enough viewership for him to nudge nick exces to give him a renewal that he didn't get at the end of the second season production. So that was nick's unoffical pinkslip to him. Or fuck maybe they would of had him keep going on nicktoons and make it a nicktoons exclusive depending on viewership of the now-moved show compared to nicktoon ratings, because those suck ass.
>>
>>87621655
I couldn't fit it in one post, but just imagine that. Imagine if nick decided to give him the chance to downgrade, go to nicktoons but keep doing harvey beaks. Because in reality nicktoons doesn't have any good original content there anyways and they could use something that pulled solid viewership, not main channel levels, but good enough for nicktoons?

Imagine if this was nick's entire plan and he just pissed it away with his overreaction because he couldn't see past his in the moment anger and look at other possibilities. Because let's face it, nick said that they didn't need his show or his ratings, so in reality what good does death slotting harvey beaks on another channel do when they could just air it at some awful hour at noon when it turns into the sponge power mega hours for a few hours before kids get out of school.

I'm just saying, that's a really big what if that I wish I could see if that was their intention all along and because of his own mouth, he lost his own meal ticket because of it.
>>
>>87621655
Cable is still dying on the vine and nobody especially watches Premium channels anymore.

Its almost more a death knell now than it was a decade ago.
>>
File: 1478514208770.jpg (1MB, 1651x2079px) Image search: [Google]
1478514208770.jpg
1MB, 1651x2079px
>>87621594
>I can't blame him for being pissed whatsoever

I can't blame him for being angry either, but as an adult he should have conducted himself in a more mature manner. There were ways this could have been resolved better, but HE was the one that decided to vent his frustrations out on the damn internet. He should have just written something down on a text document and saved it on his computer. Instead he just answered questions to people that have no stake in this how whatsoever in a pique of rage like as idiot.

When you're angry, stay off the internet, for at least a while. Because you will let your mouth and emotions get the better of you.

I'm just worried he's burned any other bridges with his tantrum.
>>
>>87621679
>Imagine if nick decided to give him the chance to downgrade
By not telling him that at work and him finding it out through twitter?
>>
Damnit, Carl, wake up and start answering questions.
>>
>>87616810
>but Wednesday was the only time Spongebob beat it
Nope, but continue being stupid though
>>
>>87612696
>s there any hope
foreign channels that aren't run by kids might want to air something they paid for.
>>
>>87616285
dude let his rot, he's a retard in full "b.b.but it doesn't count' mode.
>>
>>87621704
Well at this point you can't blame nick for wanting only their strongest running shows. They need that ad revenue to keep afloat and with a majority of show supporters waiting the next day for it to just go up online because they refuse to buy cable.

It becomes a more demanding network to only air the biggest crowd grabbers at high viewer period hours rather than shows that you know will get less. It's like the [Adult Swim] situation with all the seth mcfarline garbage, in order to stay afloat 70% of their running time has to be these big titles that bring in a lot of viewers so they can do their own content at almost midnight or else they would get no money.

So you know, you either take it as is, and hope for the best because they still air original nicktoon exclusive shows on the channel, it still exsists. It's just they expect you to preform less than what you do. So the idea of nicktoons not putting out content is just silly. It looks like an awful thing at first, but I mean if you are still getting work, can you really complain?

>>87621747
Maybe nick wanted to test the numbers and see viewership before offering him or giving him hope of an idea that's an offer might be on the table. They don't need his consent to run his show on a sister network. Nick can trial things with or without his consent. If this is how he acts I'd hate to give him the idea that I'd might renew his show to only tell him a few weeks later that it is a no go.
>>
>>87621781
Maybe in Russia too. I'll check our schedule in a few hours and post here if I find something
>>
>>87618048
Nope because they still haven't dabbled into original animation just shitty licensed shit from Dreamworks. What a lot of people seem to forget is that Netflix works the same way as Network TV which is even worse, they would support something unless they know it'll capture an audience it doesn't have to be widely successful but unless you have a shit load of money and time they won't bother. There most popular origial programming are backed by major studios and networks its not exactly a creator driven company. Shit on CN all you want but they picked up something like Magiswords on a whim
>>
>>87620614
U can't say I disagree with this. In the end, the show being put on Nicktoons can be blamed on Nick, but the show being pulled from Nicktoons is 100% Greenblatt's fault.

Well, give some of that percentage to Cartoon Brew because fuck them
>>
So has anything actually been confirmed aside from it being removed from Nicktoons? Was it even confirmed that it was because of Carl?

I understand probable cause but that's still just an assumption
>>
File: you.jpg (155KB, 466x379px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
155KB, 466x379px
>>87619093
>True about TLH, though I'll say the arrogance is justified since its the highest performing kids cartoon out right now and genuinely feels like a winner for this year.
>>
>>87619431
>It's probably because the anti Nick crowd was banking HARD on TLH flopping to fit their "Nick is dead" narrative
Nah this current situation with HB fits it just right but go ahead and believe a single show can save a network, that was the exact type of mentality Nick had towards Spongebob over a decade ago.
>>
>>87619551
>Everything on Nick is relatively safe right now
Because all that's left are two old shows while all but one show from this decade is left.
>>
>>87618048
Netflix is likely to not survive the 4k push of the TV industry. It's one of hte reason they are pushing it to begin with, they know streaming services are less likely to be able to pay for the quadrupled bandwidth necessary on their own, when TV can still just kill a few low rating channels to achieve it.
>>
>>87618189
the catch is debt and bombing in Europe where the service is overpriced, the choice is shit because TVs already secured rights, and because every ISP already provide many channels for free so it's not even seen as a special service, just an extra spending.
>>
>>87618252
>The fact that third party is basically a throw away vote shows how fucked up the system is.
the system isn't as fucked up as you, right now, spreading the belief that voting for people that aren't "big enough" is bad.But hey, anime poster, you aren't hiding your education there.
>>
>>87619727
>>87619809
>Is CN cancelling everything?
Shows that are ending naturally isn't the same as canceling dumbfuck. AT and RS has been on the air for nearly 8 years now so it makes sense. Gumball isn't ending but its creator is leaving the show next season, WWB got picked up for a third season, Steven Universe has episodes until the 5th season, Nu PPG has been picked up for another season, TTG has been picked up for two more seasons. Clarence is curently in limbo as CN has been trying to get rid of it for some time now and Uncle Grandpa is done. Compared to fucking Nick which just got rid of two fucking shows that premiered last year? Quality aside, though I don't think Nickfags should be talking about quality at this moment, CN is godsend compared to them.
>>
>>87618167
dumb phoneposter.
>>
>>87622051
>CN is godsend compared to them.
but you listed garbage, garbage and garbage.
>>
>>87622058
But everything on Nick is garbage.
>>
>>87619916
>>87619953
>Hasbro turned out to be surprisingly good at running a network
>Very limited quality control
>Lack of content
>New shows were either really good or really shit
>Among those shows Hasbro ever marketed MLP and Transformers
>Pushing old ass live action shit on a channel skewered towards kids

The channel was doomed from the get go. People commend their enthusiasm but as a channel it had no idea what it wanted to be and its core audience were either bronies or people who can readily get what they wanted on the internet.
>>
>>87622164
Okay I'm just going to step in here for a moment. As someone who has seen the birth of quite a few channels now because of my disgustingly bloated cable package.

A lot of starting networks start like that. You get very little you can show on your network and you slowly try to build more cartoons you can show. It's a very rocky road, but near the end they got desperate for filler that could help bring in ratings and they hoped old sitcoms would do the trick.

But to be fair the hub did push out some watchable shit before they died. Dan VS and the aquabats super show was what made it worth it in my eyes.

The main problem is trying to stay afloat during those first few years when you have nothing to air on the network until you find your niche and your groove.

I'm still annoyed that verizon removed funimation because funimation had only like 6 animes that the channel owned and could air. And as soon as they started fixing their shit and getting new anime into the mix, BAM fucking dead. A lot of channels face that.
>>
>>87622099
http://www.medialifemagazine.com/this-weeks-cable-ratings/

In cable ratings for the week ended Nov. 6:

>Top five total-day networks (total viewers): Fox News Channel, Nickelodeon, ESPN, Hallmark Channel, CNN.

Just because it airs things you don't like, doesn't mean nobody's watching. This is a show made for actual children, not adults that watch children's shows.

Then again, this goes for all the cartoon networks, just because we don't like the shows they air doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. EW aren't their key demographic.
>>
File: suggestivehank.jpg (22KB, 228x281px) Image search: [Google]
suggestivehank.jpg
22KB, 228x281px
>>87614940
You're still here, DeforestAnon? You crack me up, man. Good to see ya again.
>>
>>87622223
>A lot of starting networks start like that.
This. Remember when Cartoon Network just aired what Ted Turner had kept from the buyout and then a year later they managed to get Scooby Doo and made a big deal out of it? You have to fill up slots somehow but I feel that the problem with The Hub is that they tried to make that filler content apart of the package and not something to hold over until they got more new quality content at disposal which was essentially what CN did with the World Premiere Toons and Space Ghost Coast to Coast . What the Hub did was try to cash in on nostalgia and try to repeat the success of MLP instead of getting more offbeat shows like Dan Vs and the Aquabats so they could catch on hence why they failed its a similar situation FXX now has since that channel was created as a license deal to air the Simpsons but they forgot about any alternative programming so its mainly leftovers from FOX and FX.
>>
>>87621534
>contrarianism

Harvey Beaks wasn't even popular and only waifufags here gave a shit about it
>>
>>87622014
>implying that 4K push is going to be successful
Half of people who buy physical media still by DVDs, which objectively looks like absolute shit compared to a Blu-ray.
The average person does not know or care about the difference between SD and HD, and the increase in quality from 1080 to 4K is much smaller
>>
>>87621533
Twitter was the precursor to tumblr, so it makes sense.
>>
>>87622051
> I don't think Nickfags should be talking about quality at this moment, CN is godsend compared to them
Yeah, sure there buddy.

>Compared to fucking Nick which just got rid of two fucking shows that premiered last year
Pig Goat and?

>Shows that are ending naturally isn't the same as canceling dumbfuck
You really dont think CN canned the shows and gave them time to end with a finale?
>>
>>87622245
Are you actually using ratings as a measure of quality? Are you that retarded?
>>87622524
>Yeah, sure there buddy.
Nice rebuttal
>Pig Goat and?
Harvey Beaks even more so now that its been pulled indefinitely. This is a similar case with Invader Zim when they didn't even bother to air the rest of the episodes until years later on Nicktoons.
>You really dont think CN canned the shows and gave them time to end with a finale?
AT got announced to be ending two years from now and J.G. announced that this season of RS would be its last. The only case in which the show got canned was UG because the staff were unaware of it.
>>
>>87622554
What, are you expecting any sort of effort put into replying to "i dont like these shows" or something?

>years later
>>
>>87622599
Nice rebuttal. I'll take that as a concession
>>
File: 1459385593807.png (1006KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459385593807.png
1006KB, 1280x720px
>>87622051
>CN is godsend compared to them.
but not a single show you mentioned in your shitpost is good. no, not steven universe, its soap opera trash which has no reason to further exist in the Trump era.
>>
>>87622663
You realize you're turning this fucking cartoon into the new swastika, do you?
>>
>>87622663
You realize nobody takes you faggots seriously right?
>>
File: nickelodeon-800.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nickelodeon-800.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
>>87622663
>has no reason to further exist in the Trump era.
>he says this while posting TLH
>>
File: the Bait.png (646KB, 805x600px) Image search: [Google]
the Bait.png
646KB, 805x600px
>>87622641
You'll have to try harder than that next time, okay?
>>
>>87621534
But that isn't contrarianism. I'm not just a blind fanboy for a cartoon who thinks that the creator can do no wrong. What I've stated is the truth, greenblatt was being an asshole because his show got sent to nicktoons expecting for some reason nick to approach him to give him a blessing for them to do this.

He is anything but professional from this display and now he looks like a total asshole to everyone but idiots who can't see past the anger of "Great! Now I can't get my final episodes of harvey beaks! Thanks a lot nick!" When in reality nick wouldn't have pulled the show if greenblatt kept his mouth shut and knew his role.
So to call stating the truth and putting blame where it correctly belongs isn't contrarianism it's called telling the truth. Nick isn't wrong for removing the episodes, they own the episodes and they can do what they want with them. Welcome to reality, and in reality when you shit talk and make a company you work for look bad to the general public, they can choose to do whatever they wish with the product you made for them.

Even if it shits on the general publics day.
>>
>>87622702
despite what Alex Hirsch and Rebecca Sugar have told you, Trump isn't exactly anti-gay.
>>
>>87622679
Loud House fags are the worst kind of fags, don't try to reason with them because they'll just cover their ears and continue to spew their bullshit.

God, I miss the days when they were contaminated into /trash/ by the mods.
>>
>>87622684
I love how they identify with a cartoon that has the pussiest MC of history, two hispanic love interests, the first gay couple in kid's television, and costantly forsakes the main cast in favor of fucking Clyde.
>>
File: (You).jpg (359KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
359KB, 1280x720px
>>87622712
>>
>>87622728
>the first gay couple in kid's television,
And not even that is true
>>
>>87622663
>bait

>>87622679
>>87622684
>>87622702
>replying to bait

>>87622716
This is still true. /co/ is too blinded by being anti-Nick shills but this could have all been avoided if he just let off some steam playing Overatch before shitting all over his channel
>>
File: shitposter revealed.png (866KB, 1916x1056px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter revealed.png
866KB, 1916x1056px
>>87622725
every fanbase hates CNfags. they brought tumblr here, and created this mentality that anything lewd or representative of pre-AT /co/ has to be exiled from their safe space to /trash/ or wherever.
>>
>>87619258
>I didnt say it made sense
Yes you literally did.
>Is Nick supposed to bend over and lay their ass open to all this?
I don't believe its healthy for a major business to be run like a highschool locker room. Break ties with Greenblatt if they want to. There is literally no point in pulling his show other than to piss him off.
>>
>>87622745
Let's keep it in contest.
First male gay couple.
Openly so.
In a cartoon.
With a kid.
Normalized.
That isn't crammed in the last two seconds of the ending just to please shippers.
>>
>>87622768
>contest
meant context
>>
>>87622554
CN has nothing but NU-PPG and TTG with a few good shows that air in-between all the spam.

Hell man, most of the Networks main channels are horrible in general. That's why I watch Boomerang for CN and The Splat for Nick. As for Disney, I only watch Star Wars Rebels on XD when I remember to.

But really though, just because we think these networks suck means nothing. I'm only a part of their periphery demographic and my opinion means nothing to them in the long run.

>>87622716
This, all of this.

Greenblatt acted like an unprofessional fool and badmouthed the company he worked for. He's an adult, not a damn teenager. He should have acted more professionally.

Honestly, why is it when professional adults get on social media they forget proper etiquette?
>>
>>87622746
Greenblatt IS Nick so his behavior reflects badly on the network. Even after Cartoonsitution was canned and Craig moved to Disney he never spoke bad about CN and would have hopped on to work on NuPPG if he wasn't contracted for The Mouse.
>>
Do you think we'll live to see a proper animation Renaissance in the west, if that even ever happens?
>>
>>87622778
>But really though, just because we think these networks suck means nothing. I'm only a part of their periphery demographic and my opinion means nothing to them in the long run.
That is the truth. I think I watched one episode of NuPPG and it struck me, I'm too old to be watching this garbage. Maybe kids find something appealing in it but it really wasn't for me and that's the first time I've said that about a cartoon.
>>
>>87622762
I realise that I did. But I meant the other thing

>I don't believe its healthy for a major business to be run like a highschool locker room
That started the minute Greenblat went on Tumblr with tears in his eyes trying to turn Garage Sale Network into a hot new meme, and talking about insider meetings. I really dont see how what they did is "petty" rather than justified.

>>87622779
Exactly. Hell, both Tuff Puppy and Danny Phantom got the same treatment by Nick, being pushed to Nicktoons, and he just continued to work on them and allowed them to finish and pitched other shows afterwards

>>87622768
>That isn't crammed in the last two seconds of the ending just to please shippers
That Gravity Falls ending did come out of nowhere. Didnt hate it though
>>
>>87622785
>Do you think we'll live to see a proper animation Renaissance in the west,
So the last six years meant nothing? Adventure Time saving CN from becoming something entirely and forgetting what it was conceived for? Toy Story 3 being nominated for Best Picture? Disney making a huge comeback after a decade of mediocrity? The return of creator driven shows? Even that shitty show YJ is returning thus breaking the Greenblatt curse. What more could you ask for?
>>
>>87622779
>and would have hopped on to work on NuPPG if he wasn't contracted for The Mouse.
Not sure about that. Craig always said that 4 seasons and the movie were more than enough for him, he even left the show and handed it down to Mr. Pedobait.
The only cartoon of his he ever admitted he'd like to go back to is Foster's.

>>87622804
>That Gravity Falls ending did come out of nowhere. Didnt hate it though
Can you believe I never cared in the slightest about Blurbs and whatever the other guy is called?
>>
>>87622762
But that's the point. Why are they going to respect his product and give him what he wants out of all of this when he just defamed the company.

They are showing to anyone else who wants to shit talk nick that they aren't going to take their shit and that they don't need their show to stay a float. This is the world of business, when you cross the wrong person even if it doesn't seem like a correct thing to do, they will exile your product, remove it from their catalog and cut any affiliation. They would rather pretend the person that crossed them doesn't exist and treat their product as not even good enough to grace their time splots and piss off a few fans than let a employee step on the toes of an employer.
You have to understand the world of business is about showing who not to fuck with and who isn't a push over. When people view you as a push over, you get abused and treated like shit. This isn't some high school level drama where you can go on facebook to air dirty laundry, get some attention and then have it all blow over in a few weeks.
And a lot of people don't grow the fuck up as "adults" they are just teenagers in adult bodies and treat soical situations for a very long time like it is still high school. This is the reason you get shit like this, the dongle scandal, and clarence scandal.

People don't know how to confront problems professionally is the short of it.
>>
>>87622813
>Hell, both Tuff Puppy and Danny Phantom got the same treatment by Nick, being pushed to Nicktoons, and he just continued to work on them and allowed them to finish and pitched other shows afterwards
And he has another show in the works for them.
>>
Like I said, it's too much of a Network Misfit to have lasted. It's too calm and happy. It should have been on Disney XD or Cartoon Network, not Nick. At least they both have experience with this sort of slice of life work.
>>
>>87622833
I'm glad someone has common sense on /co/, you can't defend Greenblatt in this situation he acted like a 15 year old girl on his very public tumblr
>>
>>87622785
>Do you think we'll live to see a proper animation Renaissance in the west
Who knows, the people that own these damn thing have no balls anymore. They would rather keep the status quo than be brave enough to create something unique. They are more afraid of losing money now more than ever so creating something new is now seen as a risk for the executives/focus groups.

There are creators with new visions, but you have to try and tell the higher ups the new venture is profitable. That's the issue, corporate is in a rut and they're taking everyone on the ride.
>>
>>87622755
>/sug/ is pretending to be Star
Wa?
>>
>>87622779
Actually, Craig was asked if he'd do nuPPG when his contract at Disney ended and he said no on Twitter. I think he's done

> the dongle scandal, and clarence scandal
???

>>87622857
>As Told By Ginger
>Hey Arnold
>>
>>87622833
>the dongle scandal
Do I even want to know what that is?

But yeah, adults need to start acting like adults, especially thing in the professional field. Acting like a bunch of crying babies on the internet has consequences.

I'm sorry that Greenblatt lost his show, but if he acted like an adult perhaps he could have had a seat at the table to talk to Nick about his problems.
>>
>>87622915
>>87622833
I know none of these scandals
>>
>>87622830
>What more could you ask for?
People respecting and encouraging the field enough so these miracles, which I'm grateful for, don't end up staying just miracles.
>>
>>87622915
>>87622932
Dongle scandal was just a general IT scandal where a feminist working in IT overheard a conversation between two guys and one of the guys made a joke about his dick but called it a dongle.

So in turn the feminist who wasn't even getting sexually harassed felt it was needed to feel sexually harassed and caused a shit storm on tumblr which caused a bunch of keyboard warriors to harass this poor no name IT company and was forced to fire the guy and then fired the woman shortly afterwards too.

The clarence one was the creator skyler supposedly did something suggestive to one of the SU artists in an elevator, I forgot what it was, but it is something you address to HR for. But instead of going to HR, they ran to twitter and made a big deal out of it saying names, and how could CN let this happen and in general just aired yet another HR problem out to the public to gawk at and make the company look bad like they enable people to do this shit on a daily basis.

It follows the same deal, they are displeased with something happening internally within a company but instead of talking to the department made to handle this FOR THIS EXACT REASON THIS IS WHY HR WAS INVENTED SO PEOPLE COULD FEEL SAFE ABOUT EXPRESSING IN WORK GRIEVANCES. They decide to take it to the internet so a bunch of strangers can tell them that they are validated for what they feel and make the situation 10x worse.
>>
>>87617811
>>inb4 Carl "Grab Claire by the hair" Greenblatt shows the world he's /ourguy/
Keeeeeeeeek
>>
>>87622971
Yeah, people are running to twitter instead of to the people who should actually deal with this sort of thing.

Really seems like new people who are inexperienced in the workplace and went to art school which means they are incredibly rich and have money to throw away
>>
>>87617811
Make Nick Great Again.
>>
File: Harvey_Beaks_Crying.jpg (72KB, 646x660px) Image search: [Google]
Harvey_Beaks_Crying.jpg
72KB, 646x660px
Okay, serious questions.
I know it's entirely possible for Nick to pull this series off the air completely, but would be they be retarded enough to do actually do it? Wouldn't that mean losing millions of dollars which went into production?

Assuming they are this retarded, what is most likely scenario:
1. Nick freezing production and locking everything unaired somewhere in its vaults
2. Nick finishing the show, and then selling streaming rights to Netflix, as well as making it available on iTunes, Google Play, M$ Store etc.
3. Going full Korra on it - showing episodes online, as well as everything from point 2
4. Something else
>>
File: 1452976388078.jpg (109KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452976388078.jpg
109KB, 1080x1080px
>>87623064
What's most likely happening is Nick pulling the episodes so they can figure out what the plan for the show is after all this
>>
>>87622971
With Clarence the creator had a mental breakdown and groped a female employee (think it was an assgrab) during this state, she told a friend in private wondering what she should do (maybe she knew about his mental health issues and had some empathy) but her cunt friend decided it was cool to just air out everything on twitter and it escalated fast. Dude lost his creation, job, and is still dealing with his mental state iirc
>>
>>87623064
Yes networks can and have been that petty.

It may take a quarter to bite them in the ass but they'll act like its okay till then.

Smart would be Netflix deal but that would be a Viacom thing and they already fucked that up years ago so if they went to Netflix they'd be the low card at the table.

I say smart because Netflix has the coffers to actually put money into animation unlike some networks.

>>87623112
All he did was hug her last I heard and she went with it was "unwanted". But that was all internal till her "friend" went to twitter with it and all went to hell.
>>
File: _88160170_trump-promo.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_88160170_trump-promo.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>87623112
>man grabbing woman's ass is considered a mental breakdown
We really needed him to win.
>>
>>87623064
Right now Viacom(the owner of Nickelodeon) is going through a restructuring at the corporate level and they hired the guy that works for the international branch of the company(a successful part of the company that has created new and original shows abroad that appeals to the overseas masses) to be a part of Domestic Viacom to urn the business around.

If Greenblatt played his cards right he could have let his voice be heard by the people that are actually important in the company, but instead he ranted to a bunch of nobodies that have no actual power in the company.

They might listen to him if he didn't badmouth the company on tumblr, but that's even less likely now because of his childish outburst.

>2. Nick finishing the show, and then selling streaming rights to Netflix, as well as making it available on iTunes, Google Play, M$ Store etc
Possibly this one, there has been a bigger push for Viacom/Nick to release things on streaming devices and online sites.
>>
>>87623143
>reading comprehension
>>
>>87620559

What's up with nickfags behaving like corporate shills?
>>
>>87622887
they do it then brad about on trash makin the whole false flag moot.
Just like that guy that got Polyle tumblr account deleted just so he could say "I did it in our name lol".... which backfired badly but didn't stop the trend.
>>
>>87623129
>a hug

That's even sadder, who hasn't had to receive an unwanted hug in their life? I feel for the guy.
>>
>>87619150
Screenshot of the loss joke? I don't remember seeing it.
>>
File: 1457729639012.png (416KB, 682x887px) Image search: [Google]
1457729639012.png
416KB, 682x887px
>>87617811
>Carl "Grab Claire by the hair" Greenblatt
>>
>>87622971
The thing here with CN's HR. Skyler had been reported to HR for various issues for over a year and HR did nothing. Most HRs at animation studios are a joke.
>>
>>87622813
>I really dont see how what they did is "petty" rather than justified.
Cause the only reason they're doing it is to stick it to the guy despite having already paid for and produced the episodes.
>>
Even if what Greenblatt did wasn't the best way to go about it, everything he said is 100% correct.
>>
>>87618063
To be honest, I thought it was an owl (muzzle looks more like a beak, ear tuft shape, no whiskers) and thought it was a "hooters" joke.
>>
File: 1460320806488.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1460320806488.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>87624401
The most correct person in this thread.
>>
Why everyon on /co/ has such a hateboner for Nick?
Every single one of three big networks is completely fucked up.
Nick orders a normal amount of episodes, but gives up on shows pretty fast and sends them off to NickToons. They rarely confront the showrunners about it, but usually it's pretty obvious because of the scheduling.
Cartoon Network has the lowest bar ratings-wise, so their non-hits run for the longest. But still, they love to cancel shows out of the blue. Again, Uncle Grandpa, Regular Show (the current season was finished before the cancelation was announced).
Disney's TV department is a complete disaster. Disney Channel's original production is 100% sitcoms. Star is literally the first animated series, not supported by franchise, that got a third season on XD. Based on the Disney Channel promotion, the only other cartoon they care for is Milo, so shows like Pen Zero, Pickle and Peanut and Future Worm won't live past season 2. Yes, they have the biggest showrunners in the game working for them, but it doesn't mean they have some kind of favouritism towrds them: Wonder got cancelled, Very Important House wasn't even picked.

The most creator-friendly channel is CN, but still, they are cheap, can cancell you out of the blue and currently have this trend of greenliting meme-oriented/hyperactive shows based on the popularity of Teen Titans Go. None of them worked though: nuPPG is a complete ratings failure, Mighty Magiswords is going in the same direction, WBB is better than them, but is still underperforming compared to the leftovers from so-called renaissance. I feel like in 2-3 years CN's programming will be completely revamped, except for, maybe, TTGo. Every old show will end and every currenty fresh show will be cancelled.
>>
>>87622915
No, he was asked to do nuPPG while he was still working with Disney, and said no because he was in a contract with them (just to end up getting fucked over when WOY got canned later)
>>
>>87622830
>Disney making a huge comeback after a decade of mediocrity
What comeback
Frozen was mediocre, the only saving grace it has was tons of little girls liking the shit movie
>>
File: Nicko.png (86KB, 663x482px) Image search: [Google]
Nicko.png
86KB, 663x482px
Never watched the show but shit, this is pretty big

Seems like he got pretty pissed at Nick and you can see why
>>
File: 1469248866211.png (1MB, 982x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469248866211.png
1MB, 982x720px
I would just like to say that with how low the bar is for the audience to receive animation, and it always will be because they're children. Adults? Yeah you can make shows for them, but if there's no good adult cartoons on, they have options, they'll just watch live action shows. No problem.

Animation is a billion-dollar industry, and yet everything and everyone involved in it seem expendable. Studios can move, jobs can move, technology changes, and the process of learning that new technology may come out as growing pains for some shows using it, but it never seems to impact the audience (again, children) in a way that makes them turn off.

You really have to stop and think when you read these stories about how these animation veterans who have worked for two decades are suddenly leaving, guys like Craig McCracken and Brad Bird and Bob Peterson and now Greenblatt's just another in a long line of those who are calling it quits with TV. I think sometimes there's the harsh reality that the show just didn't do that good and they would have never "found an audience", but I'm not at all surprised to hear about mismanagement. The Sony e-mail hacks showed how producers expressed their opinions on how Tartakovsky felt like they were screwing him over, despite the glowing praise the Popeye test clip received from virtually everyone. Genndy's still with Sony doing another film, but it once again shows how Sony seems to barrel through all these directors just to make one film. And then you have guys like Ed Catmull saying how that's somehow okay.

So when veterans leave just like that and have no clout, and when you notice that almost no one from the 90s still works in animation today, you have to wonder - just what the hell makes working in animation worth it? It's always so much for so little.
>>
>>87625610
>just what the hell makes working in animation worth it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAYf9YJSKXc
>>
>>87625610
Because some people just have a need to create something.
>>
>>87625789

>Harry Partridge

Yuck.
>>
>>87624793
>, so shows like Pen Zero, Pickle and Peanut and Future Worm won't live past season 2.
And good fucking riddance, especially to Penn
>>
>>87625890
>I am unable to find joy in anything and don't know why silly cartoons are silly
Good to know
>>
>>87625929
Penn Zero is just awful. I don't why i hate it so much, but i don
>>
File: sashi_by_random_comik-d8teohk.jpg (267KB, 1209x1209px) Image search: [Google]
sashi_by_random_comik-d8teohk.jpg
267KB, 1209x1209px
>>87625969
>that botched sentence
I really gotta sleep more
>>
>>87616847
So is this the same case for YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW on CN?
>>
Putting it on Nicktoons is a death sentence, so it's not like Greenblatt changed anything.
>>
>>87625969
Yeah it feels like it's a good idea, but it's just so fucking dull and thanks to the fact Disney doesn't like overarching plots
>>
>>87626243
The show is still in production so they can easily leave the remaining episodes unfinished
>>
>>87617091
It's basically confirmation that what you're doing doesn't matter to your superiors and that you won't have a job very soon.
>>
>>87625610
Americans have absolutely no respect for their artists and educators, sadly.
>>
>>87619150
> Lori makes an anal joke none of the other siblings get,
What? When?
> and Lucy reveals that Lori lost her cherry before she started dating Bobby.
If this is the line I'm thinking of from the hurricane episode, having an ex-boyfriend =/= confirmed cherry popping
>>
>>87623691
>>
>>87615320
lol Gravity Falls fans are such salty entitled babies. I love watching them shit their diapers about how triggered they are that a creator followed his own vision rather than pandering to their fanfics

Also that "shitposting" on twitter just raised 25k for charity. Is saying he's doing a lot more good with his platform than greenblatt
>>
>>87617766
>tfw no one will answer your question
I wasn't baiting guys, honest.
>>
>>87626516
Greenblatt has no platform lol
>>
>>87626443
Come Sale Away, "Why do you even have a butt if that's all you're going to use it for?"

Homespun, "So, you're Lori's new love interest?" and "Fortunately, out love was strong enough to overcome all obstacles, including creepy sisters who spy on my dates." Key words being new love interest and plural dates. Lori hasn't had one ex-boyfriend, she's had multiple. Plus in Cover Girls she makes a comment about how she wants to see how Bobby handles babies, "You know, for the future." And Lincoln is confused and doesn't understand. And the delivery on that one is really weird because of Lincoln admitting he doesn't get it. He's 11, he should understand the concept of marriage and child making by now, yet he doesn't. So it was meant to be more of a joke about how Lori is having unprotected sex.
>>
>>87626546
lol true
>>
>>87618206
conservative artists are extremely rare. As much as I love art, You have to be upper middle class if you want to make it into then animation industry here in the west.
>>
>>87617766
CN is Capcom. They rely on rushed Nostalgia for cheap hits to make big money, while the gems that still leak out are barely supported and die a lonely death.

Disney is Konami. They still make the occasional Pro Evo but just don't care about cartoons anymore, so just throw them over to their XD channel of Pachinko machines.

Ubisoft are Nick. They still make some good shit, you just can't see it because it's hidden under their cash cows that they've drowned us in to the point of nobody caring any more.
>>
>>87616122
You mean from 20 years ago?
>>
>>87617860
Holy shit, that's gold
>>
>>87625281
Tangled?
Wreck It Ralph?
>>
>>87617970
Hows Son of Zorn doing? I enjoy it but the premise seems like its going to be canceled if it already hasn't.
>>
>>87622014
Most local networks and ad slots are still broadcast in SD. 4K TV will be slow and agonizing until the equipment becomes cheap and standard, just like HD. 4K is also somewhat unnecessary for video and pushes production costs through the roof.
>>
>>87623976
HRs are not going to fucking fire someone over two or three she-said complaints.

SJW's definition of HR "working" is the person who said they "sexually harassed" them getting fired on the spot and believing every word they said.
>>
>>87629583

>sexual harassment

>two or three she-said complaints

are you legitimately retarded?
>>
I never thought /co/ would turn on Greenblat, the man responsible for HB, Chowder, and the best episodes of Spongebob and Billy & Mandy.
>>
File: 1478882902103.gif (243KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
1478882902103.gif
243KB, 600x407px
>>87630017
/co/ntrarians will turn on anything
>>
>>87630017
Calling someone out when they fuck up isn't "turning" on someone.

/co/ still loves Timm even though he insists on inserting his Bruce/Babs fetish everyone to the detriment of the story.
>>
File: Fred_Fredburger.gif (17KB, 256x238px) Image search: [Google]
Fred_Fredburger.gif
17KB, 256x238px
>>87630017
>HB, Chowder,
These weren't good
>and the best episodes of Spongebob and Billy & Mandy.
Greenblat created and voiced this. Fuck that faggot
>>
>>87618854
At least it's actually /co/ related, fucking moron.
>>
>>87615562
> I guess Billy West and John K are back on good terms as well since Billy mentioned John and few times. Maybe he'll return to voice Stimpy

I saw him selling art prints from Adult Party Cartoon for autographs and thought it was weird because Stimpy was played by someone else.
>>
>>87625842
Would you rather have gayshit like spazkid or speedosausage? Or hacks like hotdiggidy?
>>
>>87630753
I hope you get a Fred Fredburger tulpa.
>>
>>87613355
He shoulda made the characters human. I could see that working.
>>
>>87617184
They ordered s2 halfway thru s1 airing and ordered 3-4 together during s2 production. That's why only 3-4 really feed into each other
>>
>>87626567
You guys are reaching
>>
>>87632465
Visual cues and soundtrack help a lot with the jokes. Just go watch the episodes, you'll get what I mean.
>>
>>87626659
This is actually a perfect analysis

>>87630017
>admitting he was stupid is turning on him
Odd, I thought only people related to CN could do no wrong on /co/
>>
>>87615568
The very moment The Loud House beat Spongebob in ratings, it was when I knew shit was going downhill.
The yellow sponge show will be replaced by the western harem one, I am already calling it. Nick will milk the shit out of the show until it becomes another husk, pumping out season after season, each one worse than the previous.
Hopefully Savino knows when to stop and when he should put his show out of misery.
>>
>>87633250
>Hopefully Savino knows when to stop and when he should put his show out of misery.
He would have drove PPG and Dexter's Lab to the ground with CN didn't stop him
>>
>>87626567
This feels like extrapolating a complicated function with only two points.
Stop projecting this hard.
>>
>>87633282
Well then, it seems TLH is indeed going to air for 1-2 years before either: Becoming a piece of absolute garbage, or getting a peaceful death.
Now that I come to think about it, recent episodes have been awful. Savino sold a show centered on a big family, yet now everything is focused on Clyde, Lincoln, or some episodic character (that tutor and the hot teacher, some irrelevant kids, etc.)
>>
File: would of.png (161KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
would of.png
161KB, 500x597px
>>87620559
>>
Greenblatt should have been more diplomatic not because he owed it to Nickelodeon, the fans, or even himself. He owed it to everyone else who worked on Harvey Beaks.

Comic creators can afford to be indignant online, they only put their own work on the line. Cartoons are the products of large teams of people, and Greenblatt has a responsibility to them. It didn't matter he was right, he had little leverage to make his arguments with Nick public.
>>
>>87633250
But the most recent Spongebob season isn't even the 4th worst
>>
File: clean cut.jpg (21KB, 426x347px) Image search: [Google]
clean cut.jpg
21KB, 426x347px
>>87614418
nick is the same network that pulled an entire season of korra off the air to avoid playing a harmless passionate girl on girl tongue kissing scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agusDATduWQ
>>
>>87612733
I never even saw it on nick. I thought that they just ran Spongebob and FOP.
>>
By the by, Greenblatt confirmed on his tumblr that he'll still be producing Harvey well into next year.

But since this thread has nothing to do with cartoons I don't know why I bothered
>>
>>87635690
I really don't think the lesbian scene is what made them pull the last season
>>
>>87636339
Here's a (You), you passive aggressive cunt
>>
>>87635195
>He owed it to everyone else who worked on Harvey Beaks.
This. Thanks to his temper tantrum, now the show is in limbo and the staff are now worried about their futures.
>>
>>87638322
Don't make shit up. The staff are business as usual. This kerfuffle is about the airing of the show, not its production, which is continuing as normal toward the planned ending. Everyone working on Beaks right now knows exactly when work's gonna run out.
>>
>>87635690
>HE ACTUALLY THINKS THE REASON THE PULLED KORRA WAS BECAUSE OF LESBIANS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. No. The reason they pulled the final season of korra was because it was doing so fucking awful that it was a waste of money to put it on TV because no one fucking watched the garbage known as LoK. Only you retards who think a show is good because their dicks like the canon of two girls fucking think it is a good series.

The show sucked, did piss poor for ratings, so bad it was beware the batman levels where they just ended up pulling it before the finished run and running it elsewhere through some other obscure medium so they can still say they aired the unaried episodes.
>>
>>87618252
>There needs to be more awareness when it comes to third parties, or to just get rid of it and stop pretending it matters.
Neither of those is a viable solution. Just get rid of first-past-the-post and move to an instant runoff system.
>>
>>87614781
>John K was blacklisted from Nick for over 20 years
Are you dumb? Nick was incredibly reconciliatory and offered Kricfalusi work repeatedly for years but he refused.
>>
>>87616847
Wow, grow up
>>
>>87615938
t. Millennial
>>
>>87626516
>>87626546
>>87626568
Take it back to twitter, Hack.
Thread posts: 447
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.