[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sexy little cras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: best wakfu girl.jpg (32KB, 592x496px) Image search: [Google]
best wakfu girl.jpg
32KB, 592x496px
i showed my (landwhale of a ) girlfriend wakfu.
she has good taste and knows that eva is the best girl, and that amalia is a little shitter only attractive to pedos.

but eva is also my waifu, how am i supposed to tell my GF that i love eva more than her? have i mad a huge mistake?
>>
Bump

Also the Wakfunding just updated and has two different packs.
>>
Everybody knows that best boy is Pinpin and there's no point talking about a bunch of shallow bitches
>>
>current year
>Still liking girls
Just what kind of faggot are you?
>>
>>87610989
>pinpin
you mean dally the cuck lord extreme?
fuck that nigger, i hate him. he stole my waifu
>>
OP is a faggot. If you are calling her a landwhale and you like a cartoon elf more than her, then why the fuck are you even with her? Is her ham pussy that fucking good that you fuck her while you silently jerk your black dick to some Euro Elf?

Fucking wow, dog.
>>
>>87610678
There's no need to bump when there's already a slightly more lively wakfu thread up
>>
I showed my not landwhale GF Wakfu

She wants to cosplay General Crazy Tits, and thinks Qilby deserved better
>>
>>87611125
>General Crazy Tits

Oh fuck are you talking about those cute babes.... man, I would kill to have a few of those cute women in those uniforms fuck me all night long.
>>
>>87611047
That makes you the cuck dumdum.
>>
>>87611080
i cant fuck eva in real life, senpai
>>
>>87611125
I agree on both counts.
>>
File: frida mofette.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
frida mofette.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
holy fuck i would cum buckets inside this queen.
>>
File: frida mofette 2.png (425KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
frida mofette 2.png
425KB, 1280x720px
she could hold me down and fuck me anytime she likes.
>>
>>87611466
could you handle a dick that big?
>>
>>87611125
I sincerely hope you're planning on cosplaying Prince Adale and leting her peg you with a strapon while still in-character
>>
>>87611521
i don't think my dick is that big but i think she could definitely handle it...
>>
>>87611800
>pretending to not know she has a massive 11 inch dick
>>
>>87611813
i'm pretty sure she can handle my 11 inch cock............
>>
>>87611869
Anyone can handle a thimble-dick, retard
>>
>>87612252
you would know............
>>
>>87610128
>how am i supposed to tell my GF that i love eva more than her?
By taking this to r9k. Where it belongs.
>>
I just pretend that my gf is my waifu during intercourse

It helps that they're both Asian
>>
File: 1468275134382.jpg (89KB, 613x708px) Image search: [Google]
1468275134382.jpg
89KB, 613x708px
>>87611813
You faggots have two boards now that /d/ told all the disgusting filth that had the gall to not be drawn by nips to leave for /aco/

Take your futa and don't let the door fuck you on the way out
>>
>>87611232
You've got to go find a nice Eva cosplayer at a convention. But don't cheat on ur gf, because that's bad.
>>
>>87610128
>landwhale of a

I'll be the judge of that, and your girlfriend has poor taste. >>87611371 is the correct answer
>>
>>87610128
>landwhale of a girlfriend
>she has good taste
Though clearly you don't.
>>
File: mofette laugh.webm (107KB, 426x238px) Image search: [Google]
mofette laugh.webm
107KB, 426x238px
>>
>>87610128
>i showed my (imaginary) friend wakfu.
she has good taste and knows that Amalia is the best girl, and that Eva is a little shitter only attractive to cucks.

ftfy
>>
>>87611232
Not with that attitude you can't. question on wakfu though, I'm a burger and my nephew is 4, would I mess up his tiny mind if I showed it to him?
>>
>>87618774
If you show him the English dub you'll do more than mess him up
>>
>>87618774
His parents could possibly object to it if they're not particularly liberal. Don't think it's really aimed at kids that young, though it's not like it'll traumatize him or anything. It just might have trouble holding his interest if he's not used to shows with overarching plots. Would you be showing it because you're a fan of the show and want to share it for your own sake or because it's something that's up his alley? Why this over programming aimed at his demographic? Is this something you plan to sit next to him and watch with him as a bonding thing, are you going to get frustrated when he inevitably loses interest because he has the attention span of a four year old and wants to go do something else?

That young in general you shouldn't be sticking them in front of screens for very long, those fuckers need to play and learn and shit. It doesn't have to be like no TV or Youtube ever, but you can't sit a four year old down and marathon a show with him. Don't be the shitty uncle that "babysits" by giving the kid a plugged-in tablet for eight hours until his parents come to pick him up, get some crayons and shit and color with him.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.