[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe his personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: midnighter.jpg (109KB, 736x1118px) Image search: [Google]
midnighter.jpg
109KB, 736x1118px
Describe his personality
>>
>>87609465
Gay
>>
>>87609465
HE'S A FUCKING GAY WHITE MALE
>>
>>87609465
Violently gay. Most of the time with an emphasis on the former. Sometimes with an emphasis on the latter. Rarely with an emphasis on both at the same time.
>>
>>87609481
>>87609514
>>87609687

I simultaneously hate and love this place.
>>
At first glance he's just a shallow batman and wolverine expy who is also gay, then you realize what makes him different is that he refuses to give in to agnst. He may hate what bendix did to him but he loves what he does and doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks.
>>
Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>87609810
/this
>>
>>87609810
True, that's what I like about Midnighter he's like a non angsty killer Batman .
>>
>violent/sadistic
>very confident
>a bit of an asshole
>protective of his friends/loved ones and children; surprisingly gentle and caring with the ones he loves
>pretty socially retarded (suddenly GPS-ing the dude he had a one night stand with, talking about how great his ex is with the new boyfriend, being surprised when his friends hug him)
>genuinely loves what he's doing and doesn't give into self pity, even if he had a shitty past
>>
File: skelly.jpg (18KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
18KB, 229x220px
Midnighter is a man who knows that he is a killing machine. He accepts this part of himself and chooses to embrace it where others would be ashamed. However, he does not gloat. He would ever abuse his powers for his own personal gain. Because behind an iron sheet of cold bloodshed lies a man, a human being. A human being that he so wishes he could be. To Midnighter, he will never be that man. He thinks of himself too far removed from the rest of humanity to ever call himself a member. Midnighter moves on. He fights for a world that will never know his name. And he's at peace with that. Because all that matters is that he knows.

Also he likes to fuck dudes in the butt
>>
>>87609465
AN-GAY-RY
>>
>>87609465
Murder Batman who doesn't give a shit.
>>
He's a gay, and he has a habit of bashing people with whatever he gets his hands on

So technically, he's a gaybasher
>>
He has to be a top right? I can't imagine Apollo would be catching.
>>
>>87613788
Apollo has to be catching. Otherwise Midnighter rarely gets to go kick ass because he's busy recovering from busted hips.
>>
>>87609465
From Giffen's Midnighter run:

"....he loves it, the bloodshed, the broken bones. It's the only time his smile is real."
>>
>>87609465

He's a sadist who loves killing. Only reason he's not a supervillain is because he found a loophole and calls himself a superhero instead.
>>
>>87613961
>Otherwise Midnighter rarely gets to go kick ass because he's busy recovering from busted hips.

> implying his healing factor doesn't make him the perfect bottom for Apollo
>>
>>87609465
Gay Batman meets gay Dante and is fucking awesome.
>>
File: Apollo + MidNighter.png (516KB, 487x597px) Image search: [Google]
Apollo + MidNighter.png
516KB, 487x597px
>>87613788
>>87613961
>>87614642

Cant them alternate?
>>
>>87609465
High testosterone, adrenline junkie, who lives for fighting.

Like a gay Vegeta, almost, but actually has a sense of humor
>>
>>87614808
are you the fag that got triggered by people discussing this in the storytime thread?

Orlando said they switch, but the fact is that their power sets are very explotable for sex purposes. jfc get over it.
>>
>>87614642
I thought Midnighter's healing factor wasn't fast enough for that?
>>
>>87614934

Isn't it? I'm not 100% about the new continuity, but old Midnighter survived a hole through the chest without bleeding out, and there's also the whole "my immune system cures aids" thing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.