[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Bullseye Design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 5824b4d16b224.jpg (134KB, 553x850px) Image search: [Google]
5824b4d16b224.jpg
134KB, 553x850px
Thoughts? Personally, I really don't see the point of changing it if it's going to be so similar to the original.
>>
Dave Johnson can make the worst of designs look good, so I'll wait to see the interior art

All the same I'm really looking forward to this, Brisson is great
>>
It's just his regular design but with his torso unnecessarily blue?
>>
Nothing will ever trump (ha!) his movie design with coat.
>>87606252
Pretty much.
>>
>>87606228
>Daredevil improved after the first arc
>Kingpin is by the same author as that great mini
>Brisson on Bullseye
This "Daredevil family" could be pretty good.
There's an Elektra comic too, right? Who's doing that?
>>
>>87606321

no creative team for Elektra yet.

I'm psyched for this Bullseye book because Brisson does great crime stories, but a little worried they're going to go "anti-hero" with him, because the first arc is him going after a Columbian cartel...
>>
>>87606321
>>87606339

I've just realized that Elektra is supposed to premiere in February along with Bullseye and Kingpin, so logistically, we should be getting the creative team within the next couple weeks.
>>
>>87605987
Isn't this basically just his regular look but with a blue chest?
>>
>>87606497

yea pretty much.

and the black lines breaking up the gloves/boots.
>>
>>87606305

I dunno, I prefer the Punisher MAX design. Also what's the deal with Bullseye? Is he going to be more heroic for some reason, or is this going to be an edgier Golgo 13?
>>
File: 1333671138541.png (171KB, 335x358px) Image search: [Google]
1333671138541.png
171KB, 335x358px
>>87606961
A better question: Under Waid's run, Bullseye was a blinded quadriplegic. How the fuck did he come back from that?
>>
It looks good. I think this Kingpin-centric book push will be much more successful than their Squadron Supreme push and their Deadpool spin-offs push.
>>
>>87608733

It was shown in that Elektra series that no one read, despite having Del Mundo on art.
>>
>>87608832
Of course, because it's based on an existing franchise on the making, the Netflix show (even if Bullseye hasn't been in the show yet).
>>
>>87609328
I'm starting to suspect Elektra is a huge non-draw.
>>
He kind of looks like a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent here, that would be a fun book
>>
>>87609328
So what happened? The Bullseye reveal in Waid's run felt really anti-climatic for how tense the previous issues were.
>>
>>87610715
Which is too bad. She's had a few runs that were pretty good.
>>
>>87610715
I don't really get the appeal other than the Miller stuff
>>
Looks dumb as hell.
>>
They'll forget to color it blue after the first arc... watch.
>>
>>87610754
I think the premise is supposed to be that the CIA (or some shady government body) hires Bullseye to take out a bunch of Colombian drug cartels, so it's not too far off.
>>
>>87605987
I really like it, the subtle bullseye designs on the gloves and boots are a nice touch.
>>
>>87605987
Either make it all black again or give him a bit more blue like on he lower body.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.