[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ZemoxCap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1478704790421.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1478704790421.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>ZemoxCap
>>
>>87600885
Spencer is a filthy shipper. Filthy.
>>
>we live in a world were young Zemo and Cap went to boarding school togethor and looked after each other there
Spencers been huffing too much fanfiction
I love it
>>
>>87600885
>>87600910
It's weird to see that Steve was recruited by Hydra before becoming Cap America.
>>
R.I.P. sigil magic
>>
>>87600885
How are these two even within spitting distance of each other, isn't there a war on?
>>
>>87600931
There's also the fact Helmut shouldn't even have been born yet going on
>>
>implying this isn't the second/third Baron Zemo who inherited when he was still a child with help from modern Zemo who was sent back in time in Born Better

We haven't even begun to deal with fucked-up continuity yet.
>>
>>87600931
Cosmic Cube fuckery
>>
>>87600885

So is this actually rewritten history or just altered memories?

Changing history changes a lot of stories especially the ones where Cap fights Red Skull. Changed memories and Zemo should be completely confused about their supposed past.
>>
>>87601827
Localized reality warping. It's rewritten history that only applies to Steve. Think of it like our Steve getting swapped with an alt-universe Steve where everything played out exactly the same except with this backstory and with "actually secretly HYDRA all along" in the background.

To Steve, all this really happened and it's not just memories. It's just that the marvel universe itself didn't change to accommodate Steve's new life. Cosmic Cube fuckery is weird like that.
>>
>>87601888

Then it might as well be his memories being rewritten (completely, no like something that would have any telepath bring them back) or 616 Cap being switched a HYDRA universe Cap, because all that sounds like unnecessary complicated.
>>
>>87601827

Considering that Zemo was in Pleasant Hill and Selvig explicitely said in the Standoff prologue that something was off with him and gave Kobik trouble, couldn't it be that she adjusted Zemo's past, too?

Wait, I just remembered that Zemo's narration in Standoff began with him remembering the war. So there is that.
>>
>>87601962
Zemo DID go on a weird ass time traveling caper in "Born Better.", he also briefly grained a bunch of reality warping powers for a period. Either of those might account for that, somehow.
>>
>>87600945
Yeah, wasn't Helmut a kid during WWII? At least in the original continuity. Also Steve treated him like a kid when they first met and he knew Heinrich was his dad.

>>87600957
He says his name is Helmut, there is only one Helmut Zemo and that's modern Zemo.

Until Spencer says otherwise, chalk it up to Kobik fucking shit up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.