[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTV Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: spidermanmtv.jpg (100KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
spidermanmtv.jpg
100KB, 500x289px
This wasn't that bad. I liked it. I loved Spidey in it. Peter was cool as well. The intro was fucking great. The animation sucked but the show itself wasn't bad.

Did you guys like this?
>>
Well apparently not.
>>
>>87600799
Loved it, but yeah shame it was only one season.

I think it was connected to 2003 Daredevil too.
>>
>>87601227
Yeah the cartoon had Michael Clarke Duncan as Kingpin.

Also the cartoon has the first Spider-Man film as its backstory but Spider-Man 2 and 3 can't really take place after.
>>
>>87601227
They used Daredevil's kingpin. Why did it get canceled?
>>
>>87600799
it had god-tier blackcat and great opening!

very underappreciated seires
>>
>>87600799
>Did you guys like this?

It could've been better. But god that cel shading CG was ugly as fuck.
>>
I liked it, sucks it ended on such a cliffhanger.
>>
I remember it being pretty terrible actually.

It was almost like some kind of edgy fever dream.
>>
I want more of that Kraven.
Of all Spider-Man cartoons only 90s TAS tried to give Kraven any complexity and other cartoons just make him a one-not villain, but at least this guy was an entertaining scumbag compared to Ultimate and Spectacular versions.
>>
I didn't care for the choice of rogues to use and the animation was stiff, I generally liked the show overall. It was nice to see Peter in his college environment in an extended media format like this. It's a shame it was canceled.

Why do the better Marvel animated shows have such limited longevity?
>>
>>87602841
Probably because they're good.

>>87602664
Kraven has always been a villain that I can't stand.

>i'm a pseudo-regular guy who wants to kill spider-man

Who gives a shit?

>>87602594
I was 12 back then and enjoyed it quite a bit. Nowadays it would probably be near unwatchable.
>>
>>87600799
after SM 3 I loathed everything with toby maquire in it
I read somewhere that it was meant to be the same spider-man so never gave it a chance
>>
>>87603064
It's funny how's supposed to be something in between SM and SM2 but Spidey's personality is completely different in this series.
>>
>>87603241
>different
Simply by virtue of existing, I guess.
I love Raimi's movies (first two at least), but Peter is such a dull unlikable doormat in those.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.