[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIRE IT UP!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: the-crow.jpg (38KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
the-crow.jpg
38KB, 720x480px
FIRE IT UP!
>>
Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!
>>
File: 3092.gif~c200.gif (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
3092.gif~c200.gif
34KB, 200x200px
>>87597147
>>
Probably the best movie, it would be way too dark and atmospheric for todays capeshit viewing demographic
>>
>>87598596

>>>/hottopic/
>>
>>87598634
>>>>>>>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>87598634
Please, Hot Topic is for plebs and normies now. The wall of Pop figures, shirts of old rock bands and tumblr-tier nerd merch doesn't help their case.
>>
Murder? Let me tell you something about murder
>>
>>87597147
rewatched it this halloween, fuck is this an amazing movie. Still the best comic book movie ever made
>>
>>87600370
It's fun, IT'S EEEEASY
>>
>>87597196
I was really attracted to Top Dollar as a kid.
>>
>>87602175
I think everyone was. I wanted a three way with his sister

oh shit, I wonder if that's why that goth guy and his sister were willing to be in a threesome. Cause of the Crow
>>
>>87597659
LET'SSSS BUURNNNN
>>
>>87598688
Watch out Trenchcoat, don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>87597147
A friend told me he once got really drunk and tried that thing with drinking down the bullets.
Next day he couldn't remember it anymore and scared himself pretty bad when he took a shit and the bullets hit the toilet bowl like a rapid fire handgun.
>>
>>87598596

If it were made today, it wouldn't have this kind of atmosphere and feel. (Just wait for that acursed remake to finally hit production to see that.)

The Crow was lightning in a bottle - an amazing confluence of timing, tone, and tragedy - that can't be duplicated no matter how hard Hollywood tries.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.