[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left or right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 43

File: 1465437334243.png (197KB, 468x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465437334243.png
197KB, 468x900px
>highschool romance
>college sweetheart
>marriage and kids

Choose wisely
>>
Daria
>>
Jane
>>
Jane
>>
>>87591570

Jane. Daria's pretty defensive.
>>
>>87591570
jane is this even a contest?
>>
>>87591570
Shouldn't they be kissing each other?
>>
>>87591570
Jane all the way

Daria is the kind of girl that would expect you to eat her out and then be offended when you want her to blow you
>>
File: stacy bikini.jpg (433KB, 995x742px) Image search: [Google]
stacy bikini.jpg
433KB, 995x742px
>>87591570
Neither.
>>
>>87592512
>the kind of girl that would expect you to eat her out and then be offended when you want her to blow you
you mean every other girl?
>>
Jane.

Daria's a snide standoffish bitch who looks down on everyone
>>
Jane but only if she's making a living off her art
>>
>>87593259
And if she's not? If she's working as a waitress or a bartender?
>>
Daria.
Nerdy looking chicks w/a cynical snarky sarcastic attitude/outlook are my thing.
>>
>tfw you watched Ghost World and you realize its Daria the movie
>>
>>87591570
Definitely Jane. But Stacy is nice too.
>>
>>87591570
Daria for the first, those are some killer stems, my god
She can be my college sweetheart too I guess
But Jane is the only one I could marry, Daria's personality would really get to me.
>>
>>87591570
>highschool romance
Daria
>college sweetheart
Jane
>marriage and kids
Err...
>>
>>87591570

D-did Daria always have legs? I feel like I should know this.
>>
>>87591570
This is a Otto Schmidt so the question is really who has the penis
>>
Daria, I guess.

What's the sex like? What's her parenting like?

I'm more physically attracted to her, and bantering would probably end up being our relationship.
>>
File: jane_by_blueabyss17404-d3fiye2.jpg (96KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
jane_by_blueabyss17404-d3fiye2.jpg
96KB, 600x750px
Jane, duh. She's fairly well-adjusted if a bit full of herself sometimes.

Daria is way too much of a head case.
>>
Jane strikes me as darkhorse wife material.
>>
>>87594912
She's good with kids.
>>
>>87591570
Left all the way for all three.

Right is a whore.
>>
>>87594451
>who has the penis

Jane of course, it's how she keeps Daria from being too annoying.
>>
File: 1440118123943.png (122KB, 345x321px) Image search: [Google]
1440118123943.png
122KB, 345x321px
>>87592547
>tfw you dated a Stacy and saved her from her cunt friends
>tfw you're eventually gonna have to save her from yourself
>>
>>87591570
Daria, but I would remain VERY good friends with Jane. I would insist on it. I'd basically tell Daria that I would never expect her to stop spending time with her friend just because she had someone new, and because of that, I have to be friends with her too. if I don't, I'd be asking more of her than of myself.
>>
>>87593184
Women are pretty entitled, brah, but most of the ones I know have it the opposite way, orally speaking. They give BJs and just accept that their guy refuses to do the same back. It's madness. Couples should be popping each others' zits and shit. Nothing on them should be gross to you. You're meant to become one flesh, one body.
>>
>>87594371
Sadly no. She had pretty skinny legs. but I like those
>>87595861
Be the man she deserves, anon.
>>
File: 1408153227002.png (258KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1408153227002.png
258KB, 421x500px
>>87595958
>Be the man she deserves, anon.
I am but it's like she can't help being a masochistic doormat. She's a great girl, so sweet but she's so thin-skinned and fragile, her self-esteem so low that I really don't know how to handle her at times. She went to bed crying tonight for example.

I don't know, I'm worried about our future. She might stop seeing me as her teddy bear and start seeing me as her captor.
>>
File: 1463706752120.png (241KB, 959x781px) Image search: [Google]
1463706752120.png
241KB, 959x781px
>>87592379
>>
>>87596275
Have you considered asking her how she feels about being a pushover?
>>
>>87596275
it's really tough. people like that are damaged.. but they CAN heal. You can use it. You can use her doormatness to solve her self-esteem issues. Push her to be better, to do better things, and then give her genuine praise over those things. You'll know it worked when she starts showing some spine and acting with more confidence.
>>
File: Spirou_3802.jpg (97KB, 516x720px) Image search: [Google]
Spirou_3802.jpg
97KB, 516x720px
>>87596275
Ever read 'The Bellybuttons'? Just follow the same steps that guy did until your girlfriend is a hot upstanding goth chick.
>>
>>87596574
>face when i've had this fantasy with daria, putting myself in trent's place. she was totally willing to get fucking pierced for him. she WANTED him to make her into something else.
I would goddamn adore that. I'd love the rush of it, the potential for abuse of that power, resisting the temptation and instead focusing entirely on her wellbeing. The dichotomy of being totally in power and a totally devoted servant at the same time..
that must be how jesus feels.
>>
>>87596661
autism
>>
>>87596679
testosterone
>>
>>87596417
She just brushes it off, claims it's just how she is and how she's never gonna change and how she loves me for accepting her being "stupid and weak", her words not mine.

>>87596515
But how tho? Positive reinforcement, emotional support and good dickings? Already doing that but it's just not enough. She can go from giddy and cheerful to mopey and in tears in the blink of an eye, from an off hand comment.
Maybe therapy and medication? That might change her too much, take away the problem but also what I love about her.

>>87596574
That's precisely the problem, I got her to quit her shit friends and boosted her confidence and self-esteem. By all means she's a different person now, but just like Karine she became codependant and doormaty with me, which would be fine if I was a manipulative dick like the albino but I'm not. Or at least I don't want to be.
>>
>>87596841
recognizing when a mood swing is coming on, compensating for it, accomodating it.. making preparations. If she can't do that, even with a few months of genuine trying, then you may have to look into therapy. There's a fine line between bipolarity and simply being a girl, but in my experience a lot of it is past trauma leaving her gunshy.
People demonize codependence too hard. It's a valid step as long as you've chosen a solid person who genuinely loves you and won't fuck around with you.. it's just not a healthy state to stay in permanently. A lot of us are incomplete, never grew up properly, and that's almost impossible without someone acting at least partially as a parental figure. If you can find anyone else, family of yours or hers, to work together with.. then it'll be less single-target-sanity-source.
>>
>>87591570
>>
>>87592547

THIS IS THE CORRECT ANSWER.

Andrea would have also been acceptable.
>>
>>87591570
Cleo. ONLY Cleo.
>>
>>87597094
wish we'd gotten to know anything about her
>>87597117
who?
>>
File: say whaaaaaat.png (183KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
say whaaaaaat.png
183KB, 640x480px
>>87597190
>>
>>87597207
ah, that cleo.
different show, dude. how was i supposed to guess?
>>
>>87596275
I bet underneath all that doormat-yness she's actually a domme just waiting to come out, all the shy, sensitive, seemingly submissive grills I've known in daily life ended up being super dominant and wild in the sack.
>>
Jane but with Daria's looks. Absolute wife material
>>
>>87596841
>Or at least I don't want to be
Why not embrace it? Be a little abusive on your own terms, she trusts you enough for it
>>
>>87597640
t. psychopath
>>
>>87597672
well here's another new meme i instantly hate and have a 40 percent chance of adopting later
what the fuck is t.
i mean i get what it means from context
>>
>>87597754
I think it's a reddit reference or some shit.
>>
>>87591570
>>highschool romance
Jane

>>college sweetheart
Daria

>>marriage and kids
Polygamy with both of them

Fugg they're both hot. Check out Jane's perky nips.
>>
>>87597672
Nothing psycho about it, his girlfriend clearly wants/needs to be dominated and she trust/loves him so maybe he should do it for her sake
>>
>>87597754
It's Danish or Finnish or something. They end their letters with t. I don't remember what word it stands for but it basically means 'from' or 'said by' as I understand it.
>>
>>87597754
Finnish or Danish something? Some European language
It's a sign-off. Like, "Signed:"
>>
>>87597905
oh.
my mom signs emails that way with a J. i have no idea what it comes from. I hate to be a dick but I hate it when people internet differently from me
>>
>>87597905
Woah, dane/fin hivemind.
>>
>>87591570
Left, every single time. Aside from that fact that I have a thing for short girls with glasses, her family is rich. And Daria is, to me, the ideal woman.
>>
>>87597754
sincerely,
retard
>>
>>87597905
>>87597939
>>87597754

"terveisin"
Finnish
likely origin: ylilauta
popularization: ylilauta/KC

t. mene eggsperd
>>
>highschool romance
Daria

>college sweetheart
Jane

>marriage and kids
Daria

Though to be honest, either one of them works in any situation.
>>
So I get on the bed with her and she hops out to sleep on the couch. "Not yet, don't forgive me just yet, don't deserve it"

>>87597052
So, what would you advice?

>>87597310
I don't think she is, we've done a lot in the bedroom and I'm convinced she's a sub always eager to please and do what she's told. She comes a bit domish when we do cowgirl but that's it and it's her least favorite position.

>>87597640
>>87597879
I admit I exploit her insecurities from time to time to get her to do stuff for me(blowjob in the middle of the night, not staying up waiting for me, doing the laundry, not visiting her mom) but it's rare. I don't wanna turn it into a routine, I don't wanna cross that actually-abusive line.
>>
>>87598296
Talk through it. Play devil's advocate, treat her like you would anyone who really did do... whatever she says she's done, to not deserve it. then remind her that nobody really deserves anything, we're all sinners, and only grace gives any of us diddly squat.
If you're going to exploit her to get her to do something she should do, admit it. give her the power to realize what happened to her, what you did, how it worked.. and that you did it for her own good. Give her the power to ask you to stop, if that's what she wants.. it'll empower her to make better decisions, but moreso to know she can trust you to have her best interests at heart. People who feel scared and flighty like this often feel like they have no control, no information. the more you can teach and tell them, reveal to them, the closer they get to mental and emotional independence.
>>
>>87594066

Nah, the main character of Ghost World is a lot more involved than Daria.
>>
>>87594979

You have to remember that Jane is more a product of her circumstances while Daria pretty much chooses to be an antisocial dick.

Whenever Jane has to conform to something, whether it be being popular or being a 50s retro chick, she does it well almost immediately. Heck just look at her from the beginning of Daria to the end. She starts off as a burnt out party chick who makes out with random boys and doesn't give a shit about anything, to a fairly upstanding and respectable artist.

Take Jane away from an environment of neglect and sibling dysfunction, shower her with affection, and she'd end up being a great spouse.
>>
>>87598538
what if I'm an antisocial dick, will she conform to that?
i'd rather have a genuine by-choice one. there's nothing okay about getting along with the kind of people Daria and I meet where we live. Doesn't mean we don't get on fine with better people in better places.
>>
>>87598086

Jane's family is actually way richer. Her parents are perpetually traveling the world, never working, and can still afford a nice suburban house with two kids living inside.
>>
>>87598580

Not saying that Jane is without her own personality, otherwise she would've been another popular chick at Lawndale long ago. Just that Jane is willing to please if she thinks that you're worth it. Daria is so guarded that she'll still be a dick to you even if you're nice to her. Like literally, that was the whole point of season 5. Even if you're completely different from every asshole around her, she'll still stomp on your heart out of reflex.
>>
>>87591570
Is it even a contest? It's Jane all the way. The only downside to being with her would be having to put up with Daria, who is a rude, hateful person who would be grating to be around. But unlike having a relationship with Daria, having a relationship with Jane means you only have to see Daria half the time.

To sum it up: Jane is a nice girl. Daria is a bitch.

>>87592547
Stacy would be a fine choice, too. She's nice, and she probably has low self-esteem (at least compared to her friends) so you wouldn't have to work hard to please her.
>>
>>87598738
Remember that scene in Nausicaa where the little squirrel thing bites her and because she doesn't cave in its little skull, it trusts her and becomes her adorable little anime pet?
I couldn't be with someone who wasn't so guarded that she's going to be defensive out of reflex. who else would understand when I do the same?
that way it means more when we both let our guards down
>>
>All these guys wanting Stacy because they think she'd be easy to please

Low self-esteem doesn't equal nice person or good girlfriend. People with low self-esteem thrive on other people's perception of them. The Fashion Club is basically made up of the 4 hottest girls in their year. Stacy probably has tons of guys who are interested in her, but none of it makes her feel any better because they aren't at the same level as the guys that chase after Quinn or Sandy.

It doesn't matter how well you treated her, she derives her sense of worth from how her peers as a whole view her, not from any particular person. So even if you did tell her how great you think she is, she'd just say "But SANDY says I'm..."

In short, she'd dump you the moment her friends call you a loser or a hotter guy showed interest in her
>>
>>87598948
Did you watch the show? she grew a little from just that point. she'll always be eager to please, but she's learning to figure out who's worth pleasing. Which people you actually have to become better in order to please.
>>
File: 1461979289587.jpg (159KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461979289587.jpg
159KB, 1280x960px
>>87596275
>be friends with a stacy in high school
>gets upset at the tiniest things
>constantly breaks down in class
>shows you stupid shit you don't care about and tries to get you to watch her shows
>comes to you fer comfort when she and chad get in a fight
>makes you feel human again
H-high school wasn't so bad, it would seem.
>>
both
>>
>>87591570
Jane. She's at least willing to party and come out of her shell.
>>
>>87599004
jesus, i've seen some accurate cosplay but that's pushing it beyond the realm of possibility.
>>
>>87599025
what shell? she was fine and nobody gave her any shit. mainly because her grades were bad. evidently all it takes to get shat on in lawndale is to be smart
>>
>>87598966

She develops a little in the last season, but I think people idealize her too much. Yeah, she gets the guts to quit the fashion club, but still continues to hang out with them, despite 2 out of 3 of them being very toxic people.

She still cares way too much about what people think of her. One person would not be enough to validate her, she's someone that needs group approval.

I'm not saying she couldn't become someone like that, but it'd be a development she'd have to do on her own. A white knight would not fix her problems.
>>
>>87599080
not everyone is strong enough to dump all their friends. at that point she probably pitied them and figured she'd just slowly wean them off of her, realizing how much they needed her. We really don't see it either way, it was only hinted, but it's not hard to imagine she picks right up in college, with only a few relapses into her old weaknesses, slowly growing out of them.
and yeah people idealize her, but can you blame them given the state of the sex today?
>>
>>87599126

Yeah, I get that. Stacy has much more potential to be a great person/girlfriend than the Tiffanys, Sandys, and Brittanys of the world.

But thinking that you can get a great girlfriend by fixing a broken girl is setting yourself up for disappointment. The broken girl has to at least partially fix herself before she can be a good girlfriend to anyone.
>>
>>87599228
not sure I fully agree, but to put it another way at least something needs to be NOT broken.
of course as a giant christfag I'm hesitant to tell anyone they should just fix their own problems and stop relying on others, when reliance on the big guy is kinda the biggest most important step
>>
>>87591570
Daria, all three.

I'm a introverted homebody misanthrope. I want someone to derisively mock humanity with and who would understand me when I start talking like an episode of Frasier.
>>
>>87598538
Isn't there even an episode where Jane pretends to be a normie and then turn she's the perfect normie that's popular and has a lot friends, some of which actually like her, and even starts getting better grades?
>>
>>87598296
what does your bird look like, m8?
she fat?
>>
File: stacy-rowe-1446055488.png (380KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
stacy-rowe-1446055488.png
380KB, 600x600px
Breakfast in bed with a handjob and it's like last night didn't happen, she's back to her cheery self.

>>87598385
The context is this:
She made burgers last night and she burned the meat a little bit, I noticed and I told her and she laughed it off, didn't phase her. We carried on normally, did the dishes, talked about our days, snuggled, netflixed. It wasn't until 4 hours later that she asked about the burned meat again and when I confirmed that it was indeed a little burnt she exploded into tears and ran off to the bedroom, locked herself in and I couldn't get her to calm down or come out. She texted me an hour to let me know that now I could come in.

>>87598990
That does sound pretty bad.

>>87601357
A lot like Stacy actually, make her 22, curvier since I got her eating like a human again, black hair with freckles and that's her. Same passion for fashion, same braided pigtails.
She has a useless bachelors in psychology, she's working at a clothing store, not that she needs to but she likes it, keeps her out of th house and occupied.
Her name is Ashley, but with a california meme spelling.
>>
>>87591570
They make me feel funny
>>
>>87600430
You might be thinking of the episode where she joins the track team and is allowed to get unearned grades because of that.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2010-09-12-00h26m12s240.png (597KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2010-09-12-00h26m12s240.png
597KB, 720x540px
>>
File: vlcsnap-2010-09-12-00h37m09s204.png (569KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2010-09-12-00h37m09s204.png
569KB, 720x540px
>Daria and Jane are into baby play
>>
>>87599004
>>87599044
have some more
>>
>>87603912
source
>>
>>87596661
>date an actual catholic girl, not a whore raised in a catholic family
>present yourself as an upstanding family man material
>take her away from her family
>you're her only male influence
>you can turn her into anything
works with shy japanese girls too, if you can get past the 50 layers of xenophobia e.g. lean and not a nigger
>>
>So little Daria fetish art

Why live?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2010-09-12-00h50m11s103.png (653KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2010-09-12-00h50m11s103.png
653KB, 720x540px
>>
File: vlcsnap-2010-09-12-00h48m29s104.png (486KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2010-09-12-00h48m29s104.png
486KB, 720x540px
>>
>>87604002
Christ Oliver version
>>
>>87591570
Daria. The constant fights would be stressful, but at the end of the day you have to appreciate a good mental sparring partner.
>>
I wanna draw Daria. Any suggestions?
>>
File: trent.png (251KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
trent.png
251KB, 500x375px
Trent.
>>
>>87604917
Begrudgingly letting Quinn do her pedicure
>>
File: daria.jpg (45KB, 386x393px) Image search: [Google]
daria.jpg
45KB, 386x393px
>>87604917
As a 30-something failure, drunk.

Oh, wait, I guess we already have that.
>>
>>87604917
Draw her smiling. Any way you want.
>>
>>87603835
Best outfit and hairstyle here for Daria.
>>
>>87605328
>You will never see Daria blushing as she plays on a rocking horse
>>
>>87591570
Nice try OP, I recognize this art style, if I choose either I'm going to get raped by dickgirls
>>
>>87605496
>not wanting dickgirl Daria and Jane

This guy over here...
>>
>>87604917
Do this:
>>87605483
>>
File: 1469825568609.jpg (26KB, 545x395px) Image search: [Google]
1469825568609.jpg
26KB, 545x395px
>>87591570
>that hint of buttcheek
>>
>>87595938
>Couples should be popping each others' zits and shit
Nigga I don't even want to pop my own zits
>>
>>87591570
>hot and talented artist 8,5/10 goth girl
Or
>annoying,narcissistic 4,5/10 on a good day nerd with no interest in anything
Jane,how is that even a competition?
>>
>>87605622
Isn't popping zits actually worse for you?
>>
>>87603946
>religious girls
The problem with your flawless master plan is that they wanna go to church more than once a week and whatever the father/reverend/preacher/rabbi/imam says will have a fuckton of weight to her.
>>
>>87605583
I like to think it's Daria's horrible secret fetish.
>>
>>87605710
Kind of. In any case it's better to not have whatever's in in, but a popped zit is just another open wound and can get easily infected.
>>
File: IMG_0440.jpg (87KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.jpg
87KB, 774x1032px
>>
>>87605772
I thought the flaw was that "religious girls" that actually practice the religion don't exist anymore. They're all whores and pretend to be religious.
>>
>>87602858
The tack I usually take with that whole 'beating yourself up over a tiny mistake' angle is "would you be this harsh if I/someone else did that?" and make them realize they're being dicks, if only to themselves. They need to take that resentment they surely have towards the shitty people who made them like that in the first place, and use it to make themselves nicer people to themselves.
that said if she has problems THAT severe, it may very well be medication time. just for anti-anxiety. just temporarily. and DEFINITELY therapy.
>>
>>87604917
cuddling a large stuffed animal of an offbeat nature. like a pangolin or something. an animal other people wouldnt have.
>>87605898
like anything you have to be good at it, and do it right. that's kind of the point of intimacy, once you have each others' germs you can benefit from each others' antibacterial compounds.
>>87606405
oh that is cute as fuck. is there context?
>>87606425
sadly this, because >>87605772 wouldn't be a problem if I could just find a halfway decent place to go. til then, it's better at home on my own.. ideally NOT on my own.
>>
>>87591570
They're gay. My opinion doesn't matter.
>>
File: IMG_0441.jpg (87KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0441.jpg
87KB, 774x1032px
>>87606405
>>
>>87605030
I think Daria didn't give Trent enough of a chance.
>>
>>87606577
>>
File: IMG_0442.jpg (82KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0442.jpg
82KB, 774x1032px
>>87606577
It's getting weird.
>>
>>87606667
Stop.
>>
File: IMG_0443.jpg (101KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0443.jpg
101KB, 774x1032px
>>87606667
>>
I hope they got over their hangups and started dating for real in college.
>>
>>87606667
dammit, I was all for it until that point.

though shit like this does help me hate diaperfags less. i GET their thing, sort of, in a way. it's a shitty variation of something otherwise kinda nice.
>>
File: Img-thing.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Img-thing.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>87591570
Neither
>>
>>87602858
>a fashion victim
Drop her, that the most retarded "hobby" a woman could have
>>
File: 1.jpg (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
Daria should have tried slutty it up more often.
>>
>>87606613
I think it was pretty obvious Trent wasn't really going to make anything of himself.
>>
>>87607272
yeah but, who is?
>>
>>87592547
BEST GRILL!
>>
>>87591570
Right.
>>
>>87607505
The black guy had his shit together
>>
>>87608136
Black guy was going to spend his life pleasing others and never make it past mediocrity.
>>
>>87604917
naked
>>
>>87595907
Thanks for being a kind person. We need more like you these days.
>>
>>87608199
especially casually naked
>>
>>87608273
yeah well, 31 years without a date will do that. i'd probably be a big piece of shit if I had been popular. we've all got some dark shit inside ourselves, but spending time alone, trying to make the best of yourself, analyzing whether or not you deserve it.. seems to me that kind of introspection and thoughtfulness makes people better.
>>
>>87608273
Yeah it sucks when you get a girlfriend and she starts making you cut off contact with your friends due to how clingy she is
>>
Tiffany was nice too. Dumb as a brick, but a really nice girl at heart. She would probably be a great girlfriend if you manage to cut her from her twisted family.
>>
File: victory.gif (1MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
victory.gif
1MB, 533x300px
>>87602858
>that does sound pretty bad
Naw, it was pretty great just to have someone depend on me desu.
>mfw honest to god managed to charm her at one point with shitty jokes
But that was a long time ago now, lad.
>>
>>87609283
I don't think it's usually intentional, it's just that she needs all your attention and you don't have any left
a friend of mine, this really sad lonely girl.. she NEEDs more time from her man, but he's a professional and just doesn't have any left after working stupidly long hours in his business. basically everyone acts like it's a conflict between friends and significant others, but it's really work's fault. we need serious hour-cutting across the board
>>
>>87599912
>misanthrope
You turn into a wolf on a full moon?
>>
>>87602858
>she's working at a clothing store, not that she needs to
Oh look at Mr. Fancy with his big bucks
>>
>>87610743
that's lycanthrope, you boob!
>>
File: nFu4qvM.jpg (473KB, 2500x2230px) Image search: [Google]
nFu4qvM.jpg
473KB, 2500x2230px
Daria has been mai waifu since I was 12.
>>
>>87610759
Yeah, a misanthrope is a tube with mirrors that reflect coloured glass inside it.
>>
>>87607505
Me.
>>
>>87610863
That's a kaleidoscope!
>>
>>87606405
What are they doing?
>>
>>87610957
I thought that was a sequence of images set inside a rotating cylinder with slits cut into the side for viewing.
>>
>>87610957
Yeah, a misanthrope is something you tie farm animals up with at the rodeo.
>>
>>87610957
A misanthrope is an atom of an element that has the same number of protons but the number of neutrons is altered.
>>
>>87598668
I couldn't deal with her family though, aside from Trent. Daria, I can see me getting along just fine with Jake, earning Helen's begrudging respect, and being the occasional good role model for Quinn (or at least, what she should try and find in a man).

Plus, Jane is too tall.
>>
>>87603835
>Jane
>flat chested
>dressed as a little girl
Yes...I can work with this.
>>
>>87610997
that's a goddamn kinescope you absolute cuntwonder!
>>
>>87611054
That's an isotope!
>>87611007
That's.. just a rope.
>>
>>87611526
>>87611512
>>87611054
>>87611007
>>87610997
>>87610957
>>87610863
>>87610759
>>87610743
I'd like to believe this exchange would amuse Daria, maybe even make her smile.
Would she browse 4chan if the show was set in 2016?
>>
>>87612356
Fuck no. She hated EVERYONE, not just normies.

Speaking of amusing idiocy, I much preferred the later "Sick Sad World" bit to the earlier ones. i.e. when it was just puns instead of a failed attempt to parody trash TV.
>>
>>87612416
it was always both, and daria would totally see 4chan as its internet successor.
>>
>>87602858
>california meme spelling
wut?
>>
>>87613230
like 'ashlee' or 'ashleigh' or something
special snowflake parents 20-30 years ago started doing it. the parents doing it today are more likely to be mormons
>>
>>87612416
I feel like she would browse /lit/ and /his/ being the pedantic cunt that she is, possibly /cgl/ out of morbid curiosity
>>
>>87614083
you people really are bitter
you wouldn't happen to have some lingering guilt over how you treated people like us in school? little projection? hmm?
>>
>>87599431

I get what you mean, but there's a big difference between relying on God's teaching and relying on an individual. No matter how well-intentioned the person, we're all flawed beings with the potential to harm as well as heal, even with the best of intentions.
>>
>>87599228
>thinking that you can get a great girlfriend by fixing a broken girl is setting yourself up for disappointment
You might be right, that other guy in the thread with the crazy girlfriend is having a hard time with it
>>
>>87614245
>people like us
meaning what?
>>
>>87600430

Two, actually.

1) Mr. O'Neil creates a class assignment to get students to do something they think they'll fail at, hoping they learn that failure can help a person grow. Jane, being lazy, decides to try being popular, completely sure she's gonna fail. She puts on a mini skirt and tight shirt and is immediately asked to join the cheerleading team. Jane then has an identity crisis, wondering if she's just a wannabe cynic and is actually more suited to be a popular girl.

2) Jane joins the track team and ends up being good at it. Everyone in school thinks she's cool, but when one of the jocks calls Daria a loser, she quits the team.

Her grades don't get any better, but being a normie = being really bad at school in the Daria world anyways.
>>
>>87591570
probably left. I'm not a big fan of loads of piercings
>>
>>87614344
exactly.. so self-reliance isn't the panacea a lot of people make it.
>>
>>87614454
>1) Mr. O'Neil creates a class assignment to get students to do something they think they'll fail at, hoping they learn that failure can help a person grow. Jane, being lazy, decides to try being popular, completely sure she's gonna fail. She puts on a mini skirt and tight shirt and is immediately asked to join the cheerleading team. Jane then has an identity crisis, wondering if she's just a wannabe cynic and is actually more suited to be a popular girl.

>SHE PUTS ON A MINI SKIRT AND TIGHT SHIRT

I don't remember this at all.
>>
>>87614454
jane WAS already bad at school (though mostly laziness rather than unintelligence), the point was the track thing was giving her free passes on grades because schools do that for athletes.
>>
Jane. I'm too much like Daria.
>>
>>87614538
Great. Now she would have to deal with two Darias.
The intensity of tha'd turn her in to a Daria as well.
>>
File: daria.png (520KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
daria.png
520KB, 720x540px
>>87604073

Daria actually looks pretty with straight hair.
>>
>>87610191

I think you mean Brittany. Tiff was the Asian chick.
>>
>>87615160
neither of them had particularly twisted families, i'm wondering who they mean
>>
>>87611148

I think it's just cause she's always standing next to Daria, whose 5'2.
>>
>>87615160
And it was the Asian chick who was dumb as a brick...so isn't that who he meant?
>>
>>87614083

Daria would've been into early /b/ as well. She was into literature, but also loved morbid trash.
>>
>>87615193
i assumed he meant he insists on short chicks
>>
>>87615190
Brittany's wasn't great
>>
File: 269043.jpg (19KB, 520x320px) Image search: [Google]
269043.jpg
19KB, 520x320px
>>87614493

It's tight enough to show off her boobs, and considering her normal outfit makes her look flat chested ...
>>
>>87614508

Never said being popular made her grades worse, just saying that Jane's grades never got better from being a normie and wouldn't have to.
>>
>>87615190

Brittany's dad married a woman young enough to be his daughter and managed to raise his son to be a total sociopath.
>>
>>87615207

Yeah, but we never meet her family.
>>
>>87615369
yeah but it didn't bother or affect brittany.
>>
>>87615397
Oh it did, they just didn't bash you over the head with it
>>
>>87615397

Still not a good family.
>>
>>87615420
guess it was too subtle for me
>>87615426
agreed
>>
File: StacyCrying.png (84KB, 171x200px) Image search: [Google]
StacyCrying.png
84KB, 171x200px
>>87606436
I guess there's no way around it, therapy it is. I went out drinking with friends tonight and she's been on full meltdown all night sending me "sad nudes" with cryptic captions, going back home now.
So how should I break it to her? Firm and father-like? Friendly and conciliatory?

>>87606840
It's actually really useful, she knows how to spot quality and she knows a good price when she sees it. She's in charge of my wardrobe, it gives her infinite joy and makes me look presentable.

>>87610552
Wait so did you or didn't you get together with her? Did you actually move past the friendzone, or all you managed to be was a shoulder to cry on?

>>87610756
Not to brag but I do make really good money for my age thanks to nepotism. I make more than enough for the two of us and our stupid old fat adorable dog. She could be living the housewife if I wanted her to but I would worry sick with her being alone in the house all day, might give her ideas.

>>87613230
What he>>87613326 said, her mom went overboard with it and shoved a Z, a G, a C and an I in there. She's not a big fan of her name, or of her mom either.
>>
File: IMG_1927.jpg (52KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1927.jpg
52KB, 728x546px
>>87606405
>>87606577
>>87606667
>>87606686
Don't do that.
>>
>>87615860

I think she'll be very open to the idea. Girls with low self-esteem generally very feel guilty about how much they make their loved ones worry. A therapist allows them to get all their angst out without having to worry about someone else's feelings.
>>
>>87615236
Indeed. My wife is 4'9. The same height as Velma, whom my wife cosplays as.
>>
>>87615860
>Sad nudes
wwow. poor little kook.
don't 'break it to her', make it sound like a great discovery you've made. Something helpful that's occurred to you. Or even better, if you already have one in mind, what good news it is that you've found a good therapist (for that not to be a lie you'll have to do a little research, which you should anyway)

christ, azcli? that's the worst thing i've ever heard. but yknow, name changes aren't expensive.
>>87615995
never noticed velma looking abnormally short in any of the shows..
>>
>>87594267
>>marriage and kids
>Err...
We have seen that Jane is pretty good with kids, from the Gupties episode.

>>87603546
No, there's one where she does try to be conventional, and succeeds. It was a test of which she wanted to see the results for herself.
>>
>>87615860
What the fuck is a sad nude?
>>
File: 1317122757355.jpg (82KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1317122757355.jpg
82KB, 600x450px
I choose that blonde chick in the jacket with no lines.
>>
>>87592547
I dated a Stacy when I was in HS, she dumped me cause her """""friends""""" didn't like me. Her """""friends""""" didn't like me because I told her they were toxic for her and walked all over her. 3 year later she ODed on meth.
>>
>>87617348
You could have saved her.
>>87615860
is doing it, why couldn't you?
>>
>>87617306
oh yeah, gym class burnout girl. a hotty.
>>
>>87617437
I wouldn't place blame. She was on that trajectory for a long time, he just caught the end of it.
>>
>>87617437
You can't save someone when 4 other people are convincing them that they don't need saving and that you are a shit for trying to "boss her around."
>>
>>87615860
>Wait so did you or didn't you get together with her?
No, we stayed friends. She was notorious for being a piece of shit to everybody, but I got it the least. I didn't have a whole lot of friends though, so any company was welcome.
>>
So, anyone here dated a Daria? I haven't seen one in the wild, frankly.
>>
>>87617306
What was her deal?
>>
>>87618513
i'm good friends with one. we disagree on a few things (weirdly enough she's actually keen on fashion. not modern fashion, but still way too into clothes to be a match for me) but I like to think in another time and place we could have been mates.
>>
>>87615160
Yeah, Brittany, my bad.
>>
>>87591570
>tfw know the artist
Innocent Dickgirl sandwich > Innocent Dickgirl Jane > Innocent Dickgirl Daria
>>
>>87615860
>her being alone in the house all day, might give her ideas
Didn't know you were a muslim, bub
>>
>>87615950
We talked it over breakfast and she's game, hit her with the "I wanna marry you and pump you full of babies but I can't do that until you've learned to love yourself as much as I do" and she caved in immediately. Thanks, dude.

>>87616522
Yeah her mom's not great, the details are nebulous but her mom is some sort of high-functioning alcoholic supermom and she wants me to stay as far away from her as possible. She must be the root of a lot of her issues, used to be a pageant mom too.

>>87616985
A regular nude but she's visibly upset on top of being naked, the implication being that she'll stop being sad once I get there and join her in nudity.

>>87617437
Not there yet.

>>87617939
That's terrible, man. Not even a kiss or a prom date or a handjob?

>>87621914
Not like that you fucking idiot. I mean sad ideas, bad ideas, suicidal ideas.
>>
>>87618513
no but I did date a dfc brittany in highschool
>>
>>87621914
i thought muslims thought LEAVING the house gave them ideas
>>
>tfw like a total of 3 good porn pics in existence of Daria
Lame shit bruhs
>>
>>87625344
She's a frigid cunt, it's hard to picture her in a sexual situation while still being Daria
>>
>>87625651
I was referring to the show at large not just her specifically.
>>
>>87617348
Did you rain any kind of shit down on her """friends""" over this?
>>
File: tom-sloane-daria.jpg (38KB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
tom-sloane-daria.jpg
38KB, 300x399px
>>87591570
Ha... Or...
>>
>>87623088
>pageant mom
And it all makes sense now, be grateful she isn't a bulimic nympho
>>
>>87625663
It the least sexy artstyle there is, even Adventure Time's lends itself for lewd better
>>
>>87627328
What do you mean?
>>
>>87629369
So we should commission Shadman to make a bunch of Daria stuff?
>>
>>87632754
Anon, if you're going to waste money commissioning porn, at least hit up a better artist.

Get some Incase Daria stuff instead.
>>
File: daria cutie.jpg (243KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
daria cutie.jpg
243KB, 750x1000px
>>87634012
howbout a worse artist? like.. nearly everyone..
i like daria.. i should totally do commissions.. i've only ever drawn her fuckin once though
>>
File: WHHHAT SQUEAK.png (286KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
WHHHAT SQUEAK.png
286KB, 500x375px
>>
>>87624788
>dfc brittany
what's the fucking point then?
>>
File: 1464680139784.jpg (347KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
1464680139784.jpg
347KB, 1200x897px
>tfw no Jane gf to listen to NMH with
>>
>>87612356
>>87615225
She'd have a Tumblr full of literary criticism and ``radical'' politics.
>>
>>87635312
someone didn't watch the show
>>
>>87635312
This: >>87635387
This show wasn't Lefty propaganda. It slanted a bit that way but it wasn't trying to.

Hell, one of the secondary characters is a bitter man-hating feminist who's hung up on her bad divorce.
>>
>>87635387
>>87635473
You guys don't understand. What I was pointing out (badly) in that post was that the cynical and sarcastic, largely apolitical Daria was a product of her time. As a character she is an exaggerated version of a certain recognizable type of a '90s teenage rebel. The 2010s version of that type is the cynical leftist, not the 'channer. Sad but true.
>>
>>87635677
eh, kind of. She wasn't an exaggerated cliche, she was a rare case of examining a character type in earnest that's usually onedimensional. it's true anyone writing something like that today would probably get more political, but they wouldn't write her as a samey joiner with a tumblr army backing her up. if nothing else that makes shitty tv
>>
>>87623088
>"I wanna marry you and pump you full of babies but I can't do that until you've learned to love yourself as much as I do"
wow you ARE a manipulative dick
>>
>>87638002
manipulation isn't inherently bad you know. not every woman has to make every decision on her own strength or she's a gender traitor
>>
>>87597079
cute
>>
>>87623088

I'm glad your girlfriend's getting help. Best of luck to both of you.
>>
Both of them are on the way to liberalfuckhood. But once Daria gets into college, she's going to suicide. There is no way she sees 23 with her outlook on life. Jane becomes a Tumblrina.
>>
>>87638079
You like fucked up porn where the chick gets choked, don't you?
>>
>>87591570
Love those boots. I can imagine them telling me to get down on all fours and lick them.
>>
>>87640541

Daria and Jane would both be graduating college in 2006, not quite the Tumblr age at that point.

Jane would drag Daria along to parties where Jane would probably make out with a lot of guys and have a few one night stands. Daria would be her usual stick-in-the-mud self and be the designated driver.

Jane graduates college and moves back home. She discovers social media and utilizes it well. Remember that Jane got into live streaming her life in the year 2000. So Jane would post her work on Tumblr, Instagram, DA, and Behance. She even streams her art sessions on various video sharing websites. She makes some pocket change doing commissions. Things really start going well for her when she discovers Patreon. She makes a decent living from this, but chooses to live at home since it's rent-free. Nonetheless, living in the Lane household is almost like living alone, so she's still pretty contented.

Daria gets her PhD in French Literature around 2008 or so and discovers that the job market does not give a crap how many books you've read. She wants to write for a major newspaper or publication, but finds she doesn't have the social skills to kiss ass and make connections. She ends up drowning in student debt and gets a job as her mother's secretary instead, replacing that timid blonde girl. She works on her novel in her free time (or when there's downtime at work), posting it to Tumblr. She's bitter that she's ultimately become a very mediocre person so she finds herself dating various deadbeats, including Trent.

Jane and Daria meet up whenever they can and find that while they've become just another pair of loser townies, there's comfort in misery.
>>
>>87635677
>>87635473
I've heard people make a good argument that Daria herself is a hipster, but the funny thing is she might be that, but before such a thing was common... or the term even existed.

So even if is she is, she isn't as bad as people who did it during the following decade.
>>
>>87640675
I have a more optimistic view of Daria. Quinn learned she doesn't have to be a ditz and that intelligence has value, Daria can learn that socializing isn't the devil or like having a limb removed.

That said, I do think that Daria and Jane would both be a part of the rabid social justice movement.
>>
>>87642067
I don't, Daria has an uncanny ability to spot hypocrites and she'd realize quick that the whole thing is a self-congratulatory sham
>>
>>87642116
Daria would be the only person who thought safe spaces were segregation and would get shit for it but wouldn't be intimidated.
>>
>>87640675
As a high school grade writer, Daria was able to write a satirical spy novel so anti-communist it successfully started a riot.

She'd probably end up published somewhere.
>>
>>87640675
Daria could plausibly end up more successful than that.

Why would she even try to enter the job market in 2008 instead of becoming a TA? Her academic ability is there, as the show indicates at many points, so it would be an option for her. With luck, she'd end up as /that one/ tenured professor.

Alternatively, she could end up disillusioned with her French literature major in 2006 and go to grad school for a STEM/law/medical/MBA degree. It's harder to imagine, but I can see an accomplished Daria as a psychiatrist, for instance.
>>
>>87642641
Daria would never make it through medschool
>>
>>87644414
Medschool isn't that hard
>>
>>87641258
they met hipsters though, and tore them a new one
>>87642116
>>87642181
this.
>>
>>87645446
It's not just academic difficulty, medschool is no cakewalk
>>
File: 1438807091416.jpg (20KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1438807091416.jpg
20KB, 184x184px
>>87647610
>having to learn teamwork
>all those long hours and shit food
>getting chewed out on a daily basis by your professors for being lazy shits
>having to chew out you underclassmen for being lazy shits
>watching as everybody else gets to have vacations while you're still stuck on a empty campus
>your chances for a stable love life plummeting to shit
>constantly stressed out
>constantly feeling like you're worthless
>slowly dying inside
>delivering all those fucking babies
>>
>>87629369
>Adventure Time's lends itself for lewd better
Some things in life I feel like I'll never understand. This is one of them.
>>
>>87642067
I think they're both smart enough, like many people not in the SJW movement, to recognize it's flaws. And those flaws are pretty huge, even at their best. I can't imagine they'd join it. I mean Daria has first hand experience of what her mother's old school views can be when they get a little crazy. (That being said, Helen was a pretty fair person and I like her character.) It is not likely nor reasonable they'd be so simple minded or foolish as to join a bandwagon, especially one like the SJW movement.

I think they'd mock it probably, but can't see them doing much to oppose it either. They were pretty "live and let die" sort of thing mentality.
>>
>>87650239
i think one of the proudest times i ever was of daria, was when she went to that advanced school or college or whatever it was, and everyone there was a stuck-up snobbish piece of shit intellectual like that kid that worked with the sontaarans on ATMOS.. and she saw right through them, wasn't tempted for a second to join up with them and bash everyone below them for past mistreatment
>>
>>87649938
You gotta admit Bonibell and Marceline are hotter than Daria and Jane
>>
Daria is mai waifu
>>
>>87651826
never
>>
>>87654252
Can you imagine what Daria would think of this?
>>
>>87655690
Depends. I like to think I'm like a combination of Trent and the homeschool guy, with Tom's charm and sense of humor. so.... fffflattered?
>>
File: tumblr_mmeuzq1yfL1rmoxb4o1_500.png (173KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmeuzq1yfL1rmoxb4o1_500.png
173KB, 500x375px
>everyone forgot the real best girl
>>
>>87659888

Trips confirms
>>
They're both fairly toxic problem women.
>>
>>87642641

I can't imagine Daria becoming a psychiatrist because she's too impatient with people. Take the Misery Chick episode, she gives out good advice, but by the end of the week she's irritable from having to deal with other people's problems. Daria is moral enough not to ignore someone's genuine issues, but she won't actively seek troubled people to help, even for money.

I could see Daria being a TA, but I really can't see her getting very far in the academic system. Too much consensus and asskissing is involved in getting promoted, which Daria would not do on principal. These days, it's very easy for a teacher to get in trouble for upsetting a student's worldview, can you imagine how long Daria would last?

And I really can't see Daria switching to a more competitive field. She's not a very ambitious or driven person, especially not for things she's not interested in. I think law would be out of the question, since she's seen how much her mother has to work. Med school would be out of the question too. I just don't see Daria going into business.

I could maybe see Daria becoming an engineer or pharmacist if she feels her writing career is going nowhere.
>>
>>87642396

Oh, I could definitely see Daria becoming a published author. It would just be a matter of whether she could make a steady living do so.
>>
>>87659888

She was way too touchy on the race thing, but was still pretty cool. I could actually see Jodie getting into the whole safe space movement, but taking it a step further and working to create a de facto Talented 10 black suburb.
>>
>>87662482
I always got the impression that her outlook on race was pushed into her by her overbearing parents and that when she got to college she would loosened up a lot and also start dating white guys
>>
>>87623088
You've got the perfect woman in your hands and you're gonna hand her over to a shrink to get indoctrinated and ruined. You deserve your fate.
>>
>>87664152
She's got too much black guilt to ever date a whiteboi
>>
>>87665953
>black guilt
That's not a thing
>>
File: tumblr_obs2arIlgI1rlo4ouo1_1280.png (415KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obs2arIlgI1rlo4ouo1_1280.png
415KB, 600x447px
Were they bad people? Is stupidity an excuse for cruel behavior?
>>
When did you realize that Daria was actually the villain?
>>
>>87667410
When I realized everyone at the school was pretty chill, and her above it all negativity was completely unwarranted in 90% of her circumstances.

The leader of the fashion club was a bitch, and so was that jock who died, but most of the other students were fine, even the jocks and preppy girls
>>
>>87667277
I think there's a confusion in the writing; the quarterback of the football team and the captain of the cheerleading squad are, stereotypically, very high status amongst the students (making their romantic relationship seem to be shallow, by default). This would make Daria's contempt for them in-character with her critical mindset and refusal to do what she's told.

The problem is that despite the stereotype, these character AREN'T shown to be high-status or powerful in any way. They're just generic idiot characters for yuks, and generally good-natured ones to boot (they *correctly* acknowledge that Daria is a freak but they never seem to hold it against her). This makes Daria seem mean-spirited for not just leaving them alone.

Then there's that episode where Brittney helps Daria get over her overly-exacting introspection.
>>
>>87667219
i think what that anon meant was 'token pressure'. trying to be the absolute best you can be to show your race they can do better, and if you do anything at all 'disloyal' to it, they disown you and go back to their terrible ways
>>87667468
fraid not
>>87667277
she was never cruel to them to their faces. she just hated that they were praised instead of helped to improve
>>
>>87667477
Which episode did Brittney help Daria?
>>
>>87668617
Either the one where she got her navel pierced or the one where she started using contacts, hell it might have been both
>>
>>87668075
I wasn't talking about Daria and Jane.
>>
>>87668730
It was completely accidental
>>87668742
oh you meant was it an excuse for THEIR cruel behavior
yeah basically. They're too stupid to get any credit or blame for the good or the bad that they do. The lesson with these characters isn't to hate or blame them, it's to hate the system they're a product of.
it's the same with rapfolk. you don't go around lynching anyone that don talk gud, you just work to improve education and the propagation of correct speech.
>>
>>87662358
She'd probably end up working in a lab of some kind. It's perfect for someone who doesn't generally enjoy being around people, you have a lot of freedom in how you work, and the money is great (or at least can be). I'd hire her in a heartbeat, both for eye candy and so she could tell my customers that they're retarded, because I can't.
>>
>>87667219
It is for some, they feel they have an obligation to help other black people be successful as well, and it sucks a lot when they can't, because success is a lot more luck than anyone wants to admit or believe.
>>
>>87606729
Underrated post.
>>
>>87671046
daria is for marrying
quinn is for installing a hidden camera in the bedroom and/or bathroom of
>>
File: sexy fashion club girls.jpg (249KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
sexy fashion club girls.jpg
249KB, 600x700px
>>87672568
The reminds me:
Fuck Once
Fuck Buddy
Marry
Hate Fuck
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.