[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else see this the first time it aired? I mean, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0967.jpg (222KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0967.jpg
222KB, 1152x864px
Did anyone else see this the first time it aired? I mean, the VERY first time it aired on TV. I only ask because something happened during it that no one ever believes me about and I want to make sure I'm not crazy. You'd know what I'm talking about if you saw it when it first aired too.
>>
>>87579096
Is this another shitty creepypasta?
>>
>>87579113
If only. It's nothing creepy at all. It's kind of like that one time where they were showing "Squeaky Boots" and Jimmy Neutron turned them into puppets briefly.
>>
either tell the story or shut up
>>
>>87579132
That was part of the marketing for Jimmy Neutron, I remember there was an episode of Rugrats and Jimmy made everyones voice change
>>
File: IMG_0968.jpg (142KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0968.jpg
142KB, 400x400px
>>87579227
Basically, in airing order, this episode is paired with "Bubble Buddy", with this airing first.

"Big Pink Loser" played like normal, but ONLY ON THIS AIRING, after returning from the commercial break, the title card for the next episode said "Big Pink Loser", and this episode began to play again.
However, after Patrick got his award in the mail and ran off, the camera stayed at Patrick's rock for some reason, and then Spongebob dressed as Leif Erikson rode his bed up to it. From here, "Bubble Buddy" played as it normally would stsrting at this point.
>>
>>87579279
Same, they also split Wild Thornberrys into 4 screens, then 16, then 64
>>
>>87579328
>and then Spongebob dressed as Leif Erikson rode his bed up to it.
what? Is there a keyword for this? I want to search it.
>>
>>87579328
Sounds like a glitch that happened during the broadcast. It happens. Not really a big deal.
>>
>>87579328
I remember that as well. It was likely a programming glitch but I was confused about it too.
>>
>>87580813
Yeah, that's what I figured it was.

>>87580894
Okay, good. I was hoping I wasn't the only one that saw this.
>>
>>87584208
>>87580894
Anon finally has closure.
>>
Sounds interesting.
I'll look into this, and I'll try to make a re-edit of it to match your description.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.