[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1478671704359.jpg (46KB, 314x242px) Image search: [Google]
1478671704359.jpg
46KB, 314x242px
>>
>>87573673
to keep experimenting on Human subjects.
>>
>>87573673
>What is his endgame?

Just keep not updating the comic until everyone eventually forgets it was a thing because HEY KIDS VR!
>>
>>87573673
Know how his family just makes monsters or experiments on people, and every year they get run out of his hometown of Rottenburg to the point that there's dedicated buildings for storing the angry mob gear?

That's his endgame. Keep fucking around and comitting SCIENCE against humanity.
>>
>>87573673
He just likes putting animal parts in people, he doesn't really care who. The old mercs tried to clamp down on his experiments, that's literally the only reason he's apparently looking to turn on them.

I honestly don't understand their grievance, as far as I remember the TFC medic basically just ran around at hyper speed, making 80 foot leaps across the battle field, so he could inject all his enemies with lethal poison. The TF2 medic is practically top quality by comparison.
>>
>>87573865
>>87574538
>>87574594

These. To take this to an IRL perspective, I've heard a disturbing amount of people become surgeons simply to satisfy morbid curiosity

The Medic is an exaggerated version of that, but there are doctors like him out there

to take it to a /tg/ perspective, Medic obviously serves Tzeentch
>>
>>87574760
>>87574760
>medic is a magic using faggot
>the khornate pyromaniac counters medic
Good, good.
>>
>>87575088
Soldier is Khornate

Pyro is Slaaneshi b/c gender-bender
>>
>>87575088
Technically everything there counters the Medic,
>>
>>87575134
Also he/she is doped up on an ungodly amount of hallucinogenics at any given time.

The disgusting jar man is the closest we get to nurgle. I still remember the reaction when they turned that april fool's joke into an actual fucking item. That sort of shit is why TF2 used to be cool.
>>
>>87574760
>I've heard a disturbing amount of people become surgeons simply to satisfy morbid curiosity
it's actually what you want in surgeon for the most part, someone who won't angst but whos ego would be damaged if they didn't fix you up and sees the unexpected as an interesting chalenge.
>>
>>87574594
>as far as I remember the TFC medic basically just ran around at hyper speed, making 80 foot leaps across the battle field, so he could inject all his enemies with lethal poison.
And the only way to get him to heal you was to jump between him and the enemy at the last moment so he'd inject you instead, because god knows no medic worth his salt would slow down for a second to help the plebs when there were still enemies alive and concentrated HIV to put inside them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.