[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

What happens next?
>>
>What happens next?

Hail Hydra?
>>
>>87571107
Based on his twitter... suicide squad.
>>
>>87574836
What happend
>>
>>87574851
Mass redneck inbreeding has finally taken it's terrible toll upon the world.
>>
>>87574921
top kek stay mad numarvel cuck
>>
>>87574957
Meh, Reagan was worse. He committed treason.
>>
I've heard HydraCap is actually pretty good. Where should I start reading to get into it? Just Sam Wilson and then Steve Rogers when it comes out?
>>
>What happens next?
America loses it's standing in the world.
>>
>>87571107
Suicide off Trump Tower while Coates fucks his wife.
>>
>>87575002
The first trade should be out soon, if it's not already, start with that then read the issues regularly. They're usually really good at creating jumping on points in MarvelLand.
>>
>>87575018
FYI: the stock markets have already crashed.
>>
>>87574836

>Based on his twitter... suicide note.

fxd
>>
Foreigner here

I am worried for 2 reasons

The first one is the possibility of a worldwide economic crisis in the case of a trade war with China and the end of NAFTA (btw, worldwide includes the USA)
I worry about market crashes, and currency devaluations, including the American dollar. Trump reminds me of when Nixon decided to end the Bretton Woods agreements without asking or telling the rest of the world.

As a Christian, or kind person in general, I also worry about a humanitarian crisis both in the USA or Mexico product of the deportation (and its organization) of millions of people.

I also think that instead of making America Great Again, Trump will be seen in the future as the moment in which the USA passed to baton to China as most important country in the world.
>>
>>87576379

I hopefully think that the GOP won't let him do any of that. They are the conservative party for a reason. They want to keep the status quo and they used Trump as means to archive that.
>>
File: IMG_3112.jpg (340KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3112.jpg
340KB, 720x720px
>>87576379
>As a Christian, or kind person in general
Well thats just a double negative isnt it?
>>
>>87576379
huh really makes you think
>>
>>87576414
I hope you are right.
I dont like SJW (the trigger warning crowd), having baking cakes for gay marriages or to which locker room should shemales go as the big political issues, and I dont care about Russia in Crimea, because it was always Russian until the 50s, but I do worry about what I wrote above.

I read the USA may allow both Japan and South Korea to build atomic bombs if they pull out their troops from there, which is ok.
>>
The dawning realization that with all his HIGH HOPES for $Hillary, he should've made his Ant-Man comic center around Hank and not Scott.

I worry for his health though seriously. His "depressed cynical protagonist" thing is getting a little worrisome.
>>
>>87571107
Cap makes Hydra great again.
>>
>>87576379
He's a President. They don't really have that much power. At most you might see some tightening of immigration as lip service, but the borders won't close, as that'd be economic suicide. Environmental and healthcare policies might get trashed, but it's not like there were that many people fighting for them anyway, and there's probably a lot of money to gained from trashing them for those in power. Foreign trade will not be touched, the American middle class will continue losing jobs to outsourcing and cheaper products from abroad. Money will continue running the country and electing Richie Rich sure as fuck isn't going to change anything.
>>
>>87576379

I have a Chinese friend and he was celebrating the Trump win like no tomorrow on my facebook feed.
>>
He's gonna shoehorn some scene where the characters look into an alternate timeline and see some stand-in for Hillary has brought humanity to a golden age. Or some shit like that.
>>
Obama should just keep being the marvel president as a result of Loki shenanigans, I don't think anybody would complain
>>
>>87571107
Steve gets the shield back, and Sam becomes the All-New Nomad.
OR Nick Spencer goes full retard, and has Sam pass the shield onto the All-New All-Mexican Falcon.
>>
>>87576979
Finally someone gets it!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.